Caitlin Returns Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of 2. These were written for a sexy chat partner.
1.2k words
4.26
6.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian saw Caitlin as a willful and brilliant young woman, and was also well acquainted with her sense of play, but he hadn't been expecting her to entice him at all, during this focused time in their home, which Caitlin instinctively knew, making surprising him that much more fun. He took in her form: firm, strong and slender; her texture, unfathomably smooth; her shape, outlined by soft arcing lines, and shadows. At the thought of his beautiful daughter performing banal household tasks in the nude, Christian's instinctive response was also startling, and sexual, and swift. The workday's mundane and emotionally level conversations and decisions and judgements all fell away as if they had never happened. Caitlin the woman, the sexual being and the future mother of hers and Christian's child in an instant became Christian's entire world. He would take her, hungrily consume her sex. He would absorb her.

As Christian pressed his lips onto hers and their tongues searched and intertwined, he gripped her buttocks and pulled out, and up. Lifted to her toes, Caitlin felt the tug at her perineum, her blossom stretching while her pussy became more and more wet. She wanted to check herself with her finger to feel how wet (was she feeling a drop rolling down the inside of her thigh?) but her arms were wrapped tightly around Christian's neck. It could wait. They kissed this way for a long time. After several beats, Caitlin moved her arms from his neck, and began to search his waist to open his pants. The outer link, then the inside button, zipper, and his slippery cashmere and wool blended dress pants slipped down (Dad dressed for work, even when at home.) She found Dad's familiar cock. It felt rock hard. Christian's hips began to press and in doing so his cock pushed upward in her hand.

Christian finished lifting Caitlin up and turned her, setting her onto the cool surface of the hard granite kitchen counter. There were so many memories connected to this space in particular. Caitlin's mom trying her best to negotiate family meals from here. Entertaining dishes, and careless and accidental spills and now for the first time Caitlin's firm bare ass spread on it. Dad pulled her to the edge of it. Caitlin's toes very nearly touched the kitchen floor as she balanced on the edge, tipped back a little, then they tensed and stretched upward as Dad thrust the engorged head of his cock into his daughter's canal once more. Christian did not guide it with his hand....he did not feed it. He lined it up with his hips and it seemed to make its own way up and into her while Caitlin's vagina swallowed it hungrily. Christian and Caitlin both peered down to the veiny shaft nestled between her long slender thighs, to take in their commitment, their hot porn scene, their act of secret desire, their future child... before Christian mightily pushed hard back into her, over and over.

They paused for just a moment to finish getting undressed. Caitlin wanted bare skin to bare skin, unencumbered and so did Dad. She flipped the apron over her head and off, while Christian finished with his buttons, shirt, undershirt. They fucked there like insatiable lovers, like Caitlin had dreamed - her dad caught in her web, and Caitlin would wrap around him, grip him. She wanted him this way now, and after the baby came.

Christian's cock was soaked from his daughter's wet sex. He pulled out of her and stood her up, kissed her once more before spinning her, and backing her up and bending her over. He took her hand and placed one on the edge of the counter. Instinctively Caitlin prepared herself by gripping the counter with the other, and thrusting her ass way out and up. Christian had to stop to admire the scene. Somewhere between passion, urgency and plain carnal instinct Christian's thoughts came and flashed in his mind's eye like old neon flickering: nano-second frames of the most beautiful thought imaginable followed by the most perverse and secret of thoughts, followed by the sexiest, the hottest, the softest, the tightest. Caitlin's body was all of these. Dad took his cock into his hand and pulled it up to the top of Caitlin's open ass cheeks, and traced it down, stopping at her butthole for a moment. Caitlin's head was down and she was breathing heavily. He could see the sides of her flex out and in with every breath. He watched as the outer muscle weighed the option of inviting him into that place.

He pressed.

She opened. Caitlin didn't mean to, well, she didn't mean not to. Dad wanted her badly. Intimately. Fully, that was perfectly clear. Hands pressed hard against the counter, her back straight, bracing for Dad's decisive and most intimate act. His piston. He felt strong and immense to her as Christian's head worked its way, reamed its way forward and then finally popped inside Caitlin's outer ring. He moved his hips once there a little more, focused, his hands now gripping his daughter's feminine sides, feeling her ribcage beneath her skin. Neither Caitlin nor Christian breathed for a beat. Before Christian drove deeper, he thought of lubricant. There was coconut oil on the counter that Caitlin was using in preparation for tonight's meal. Christian reached for the bottle and quickly poured some out onto his hand. Then, maybe just to watch it, and then to feel it, lifted the oil higher and tipped it. A thread found its way from the small of Caitlin's back down her crack, parting at the obstacle penetrating her ass. Dad finished rubbing himself, and her with his hand.

The smell of coconut.

"Daddy... yes..."

Caitlin wanted to say it louder, more committal, but was feeling too nervous, questioning, wondering when, if, how deeply, would it hurt?

She beared down as Christian finished his insertion. It felt...good. Wide, and right. As Christian moved back slowly at first, and then inside deeper and a little faster, Caitlin's muscles relaxed to the feeling and she began to crave more, and more. Well lubricated, stretched, the sensory feast: Daddy, home, cooking smells and submission to her lover, Caitlin fell into a kind of fullsome ecstacy that she had not yet experienced. Did Dad do this with mom? Never - she couldn't imagine it. Christian wanted only Caitlin, now and forever. She was his lover, daughter... she wanted this moment to last.

They fucked, grunting, sliding, racing thoughts. Christian's skin began to moisten with sweat. He was driving into her vigorously. He took a handful of her hair with his right hand.

"YES! DADDY!..."

Finally Caitlin found her voice. She wanted Christian to know that she was his. She was always his. She wanted him so badly to cum and cum for her. She wanted to make a lot of noise.

"Oh GOD!..."

Christian pulled out as his balls unloaded his seed up Caitlin's back. Over, and over, until he was empty, and becoming flaccid. He lay his cock on her back between her ass cheeks, nearly collapsing on top of her as he panted, spent.

"...Caitlin..."

Caitlin slowly leaned up and forward, letting Dad's cock slide from her backside, and allowing his semen to run down her back as it dried.

"I love you, Caitlin."

This was all he could manage in this moment.

Christian washed Caitlin in the oversized shower in his and Allie's ensuite bathroom. As he lathered the soap on her shoulders and down her back, he asked Caitlin if she'd like to talk about the future over dinner.

"That would be fine, Daddy." She said.