Caitlin Returns Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Reality sets in as Caitlin and Dad continue their affair.
850 words
3.69
17.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to circumstances beyond her control, it became necessary for Caitlin, now twenty-four, to return to live at home. There were offers of bridge money from her mother and dad, but the idea of settling back into her old room, and falling back into old familial routines was appealing. Caitlin was at a crossroads professionally, and had been saving hard for her own condo downtown. She would appreciate a holiday from the bills right now. There was more. A few months earlier, Caitlin had acted on a long-smouldering urge, and now she was carrying her dad's baby. Caitlin's future was very much in flux.

When mom was home, Caitlin and her dad Christian assumed their respective roles. Together the family observed some traditions, where Allie, Caitlin's mom, organized meals (often that meant ordering in), and tried to keep track of Christian's and now also Caitlin's work and social lives, balanced, or perhaps measured or compared against her own. For some reason, Allie seemed increasingly non-committal when it came to remembering the details. Caitlin had suspected that she had long checked-out of caring deeply about the goings-on at home, and in fact wondered if there was another life she had been leading, a separate life, maybe a man, maybe even a family, apart from the address she shared with Caitlin and Christian.

Caitlin heard her mom and dad having sex a couple of times, but Mom's moans seemed dutiful and rapid, more than passionate and loving. Dad made no sound at all, save the slapping of his thighs against Mom's butt (probably) in the moments leading to his ejaculating. Sex seemed brief, Caitlin thought. Any foreplay and oral sex a distant memory to be sure. Hearing them together did not make Caitlin wet, nor did it make her feel uncomfortable. She just felt an occasional irrational jealous twinge. Not because she was afraid of losing her new lover back to Mom, but because she felt she was the one Dad actually wanted. She was carrying his baby, and in that was he was bound to nourish her and her alone with his cum. In her heart Caitlin knew that although the marriage had become stale, Dad needed to keep up the ruse. And so did Caitlin, for as long as she could.

Christian worked a lot. Whether he was working at the office in the city or from home, his workday seemed to start at dawn most days and go till late in the evening. Dad tended to work at the office when Mom was around, but Mom travelled a lot. When she was away, he arranged his work days to include much home-time. Caitlin had pieced together that not only was Dad more productive in a quiet house, but he also valued his privacy, and used some of the time to quell his insatiable sexual appetite, which up until recently had been limited to porn and masturbation. She wondered how often his online sexual exploits had taken place in her bedroom.

Mom left for the week once again, for a work endeavour. Caitlin and Christian found themselves to be together in the family home. Some tension, still, many things needed to get done. Dad would need to work throughout what would be a crushingly busy week, and there were activities that Caitlin would automatically do to maintain order in the house, as she returned home from her workplace. Dinners out would be quick - the pub a short distance from home for their usual perhaps, dishes, laundry routines, lawn maintenance and bill paying, car washes and cleaning, all must continue. Christian began to be a little more mindful about Caitlin's health - he would carry the laundry basket from one floor to the other, for example, and he also reduced his drinking, so as not to tempt her, not that she ever would risk harm to their unborn child.

Today, Caitlin had finished work early, and showered before she tended to what was to be a busy evening of housework. She had planned a relatively intricate meal, which required preparation. Wrapped in her towel, she walked from the bathroom into the kitchen to grab Mom's apron, before heading back into her bedroom to dress.

Christian finally emerged from his office. He could smell oils and vegetables and other delicious fragrant spices emanating from the kitchen. Caitlin had turned from the counter, to smile and greet him, and introduce the meal.

"Would you like a coffee?"

That would be fine. Taking the cup from Caitlin, Christian admired her slender wrist and arm, and his eye traced to her neck, her beautiful long straight hair. Her bare neck... Sleeveless under the apron? Caitlin turned. Christian took in the line from her hair down her slender back, rounded ass and below her bare, long and shapely legs. The entire line interrupted only by a single tie holding the apron around her. He put down the cup, walked to within an inch of her as she turned to face him, pulled her in tightly by the small of her back and kissed her hard.