All Comments on 'Caleb 53 - Back to School'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
mammoetmammoet11 months ago

I read the 53 chapters in one go , a lot of stores that go on this long get boring after 10 chapters , but keep this up and you will get to a 100.

I love the story and cant wait to read the next chapter.

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHoward11 months ago

Fun chapter. 5 stars again PM.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

YES !!!! More please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the last line, keep up the great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need details of that share

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for writing another chapter.

Don’t ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well...Here we go...still, and again!! One can almost feel the weight piling up on Caleb's shoulders as time goes on. As his world expands, and his understanding with it, will he attract more chilling 'competitors' his way? I guess that we will just have to hold on and see what happens as he and his travel this path.. Keep going with the story PM!!! Please!?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

it gets better keep it coming thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So happy to see another chapter after that last one. Please keep the story going. I look forward to each new installment.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

In your note it seems you were worried about this story getting boring and wondering off? That is hardly the case. I have read every chapter at least twice. I look for this story on two different sites. For me the only reason for this story to end is if tire of writing it. I almost hate reading one chapter and then having to wait for another. LOVE IT!

expwogexpwog11 months ago

I never grow tired of this story, keep up the great work. It’s much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please, keep the story coming!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the best story I have ever read it just draws you in and keeps you coming back for more. Please please keep it going it's brilliant.

MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

Always an amazing chapter. Thank you!

Patoche95Patoche9511 months ago

Bonjour,

C'est vraiment la meilleur histoire que j'ai lu jusqu'à présent. Il y a tous les ingrédients pour nous tenir en halène, j'adore les allusions aux séries tv (même les anciennes comme Bonanza), sans compter la touche d'humour et le sex (Même si parfois je trouve qu'il y en a un peu trop). Je relie la série avec plaisir pour être sur de n'avoir rien "louper".

Merci et j'espère lire encore de nombreux chapitres pour compléter la série.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you so much for continuing. Your talented skill in writing continues to amaze. Perhaps all 6,000 of us enjoying Caleb's story on here could contribute the cost of a meal to show our appreciation. You deserve some support for all the effort and time you put into this story we enjoy. Best wishes for future success!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've checked three times hoping for another chapter, please keep the coming!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a fantastic series. You should turn it into a book, as it is equal to the best books I have read! Thanks for continuing the series.

WorldofgreyWorldofgrey11 months ago

Another wonderful chapter, and looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm ssssspooo glad to see this PM...I was heart broken thinking the series ended. Thank you. This chapter was amazing. I can't imagine living like Marcia did..the closest I came to that feeling was deployed combat..reading this series has brought alot of enjoyment..understanding ..feeling to me. Thanks for writing PM. and thanks for the fix lol

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Always a great day when a new chapter shows up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great chapter, I liked it. I think Marcia should have got a visit from the FBI, she is still a power user after all. But maybe she will join the family :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great chapter. The last paragraph is just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like others I have never read this many chapters in a story here, but this is Amazing.

You should make a movie or TV series based on it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honestly one of the best written intriguing stories . Could easily make and sell a book or make this a trilogy .. please don’t stop ever !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is repeated text. We know Marcie already!

PileatedWPPileatedWP7 months ago

Chapters out of sequence.

jhmastacooljhmastacool6 months ago

FYI... "READ MORE OF THIS SERIES" on this page is a bit messed up. It's showing the "Next Part" as "Caleb 55..." and "Previous Part" as "Caleb 54...". That's probably related to incorrect ordering on the "Series Info" page. It reads "52" then "54" then "53".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES