All Comments on 'Caleb 70 - Dana'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
golasgilgolasgil7 months ago

Three times the Caleb goodness - a bit repetitive though ;)

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor7 months ago

You may need to resubmit this. Seems you pasted the Dana story at the end of the Dana story. Other than that it was a great story. Just got excited about the length of story at first. Hope we get another.

Patoche95Patoche957 months ago

Encore un beau chapitre, peut être un peu répétitif. Je trouve que notre "héros" ne se plus de ses pouvoirs comme avant. Je trouve que ça manque.

ThitabeThitabe7 months ago

It posted as 6 pages, but in the middle of the chapter it restated most of the first 3 pages.

AardieAardie7 months ago

Yes, near the bottom of page three, it repeated the chapter from the top.

Still, another great chapter. Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The last part of the story is duplicated. But great read can't wait for next weekend.

vardicdvardicd7 months ago

Nice chapter, but it's doubled. Near the end of page 3, the chapter repeats.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As mentioned the story got replicated so is there twice. Liked the character development.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm glad to see Dana and Gracie finally got thiers...buetiful.. and. The ebuild is moving along .. perfect another great chapter PM.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wow six pages"

no way only three

a bit of a cock up!! still a good read

thank you

SexySenior56SexySenior567 months ago

I'm loving this series, but I am curious on how you plan to bring it all the sub-plots together into a coherent conclusion. That said, I'm not in a rush!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did anyone bother to read or review this story before posting? Talk about embarrassing!

DOS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Love this story!

When I see a chapter of Caleb I know I have something good to read today!! The fact that today the story was written twice still didn’t stop me from enjoying the story. Keep them coming!!!👍👍👍

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Oopse some where.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for this new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you PM for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After looking at other “mind control” type stories on here I can see that your writing and story are much better than probably 80% of the others on here. Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Doing great, as usual. But there's a glitch: you have two copies of the chapter here. The second copy starts in page 3, look for "Caleb 70 - Dana".

BeardedandaloneBeardedandalone7 months ago

How dare you write a series that has me binge from beginning to now for the last few days!! I mean yeah. The sex scenes are all wonderful and amazing. But sometimes I was skimming through them to get to the main story!! Wonderfully written!

1crazycoe1crazycoe7 months ago

love it, love it, love it. I am sure people are trying to rush you to get more chapters out. I will not be one of those people I enjoy the story so much that I think it needs to be thought out. So don't feel pressured relax take all the time you need. Thank you for the great story so far , looking forward to more.

RobcolesRobcoles6 months ago

I’ve read straight through this, missing out on some sleep at nights, being late to work etc. it’s brilliant and I’m starting to get a bit apprehensive that I’ve nearly caught up. The gay sex does nothing for me, but you provide plenty of warning and it’s the choice of the reader whether to skip it. TBH, the plot is so damn brilliant that for the past few chapters I’ve skipped past all the sex regardless of who was having it, just to get back to the storyline. Keep up the great work, you have an amazing talent. Rob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES