All Comments on 'Calendar Girl'

by antony4127

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very good reading

very good reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Showing promise

An OK story let down by some poor punctuation. Keep at it, I look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks

Excellent story-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

And then her husband found out, divorced her and beat the shit out of them both........then she needed a nurse of her own and the help of a charity. "antony" the name of a traitor and a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Whore

Her old man should find out what a whore his little nurse wife is and hunt down Karl and kill him in front of her and then slowly cut her into little pieces. Start with a finger, just slice it off. I can here the slut screaming. Just wait until he cuts her nipples off with the wire cutters! Death to the cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thank you so much

best wank i ever had

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Utterly Implausible...

..but still fun enough until you decided to stray into the "non-consent" zone and turned her from the victim of her own cocktease into the kind of idiot who'd leave the scene without destroying the evidence first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Could've Been Great...

You wrote a good story but you need to do a little more research. A size 12 woman with 5' 2" height is anything but slim and would not be considered perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very well down

Extremely well written and paced and hot !

A2625BA2625Balmost 3 years ago

Great story , was well written . Would be great to continue further with the nurse series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha what a stupid premise. Entertaining though. She was made it to be too incredibly stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous