Calendars Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife shows my nude photo calendars to her sisters.
2.6k words
4.46
12.8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
252 Followers

For twelve years I had given my wife, Joan a special Christmas present, a calendar with nude photos of me in scenes at least loosely depicting a theme for each month of the year (Read "Calendars Ch.1"). I got the idea from a friend I worked with. He had told me about a similar gift his wife had given him a few years ago. I thought it was a fantastic idea, thinking how much I'd cherish such a gift from Joan. He explained that she had used her sister to do the photography and they used an off-the-shelf "calendar making" software to create the pages. I then thought, why couldn't I do that for a very unique Christmas gift for Joan? There are "Chippendale" calendars commercially available for women, so why not one of me for Joan?

Software packages were easily available; but finding a photographer was another story. All the guys I knew wouldn't want any part of taking nude photos of another man. Trying to come up with a woman who knew her way around cameras, was willing, and whose seeing me naked wouldn't upset my wife, or her husband or boyfriend could be difficult. My sisters all lived out of town, as did my sisters-in-law too; the one most likely to be interested in the job being in Seattle. But I knew several other women who I suspected would think doing this kind of photography would be fun, possibly arousing, and who also had some camera skills. I ended up recruiting a different woman each year, and every one of them surprised me by posing at least half-naked for me to photograph too.

In each of the dozen years, I printed the 12 months and cover on high quality photo paper and spiral-bound it at the top. I was very proud of each of the calendars I made.

Usually on each Christmas Eve, after we'd celebrated with family and after they'd all left, I presented Joan with my special gift. The first year, when she opened it, she was totally surprised, a bit excited, and anxious to see what scene I'd chosen for each month. Though each year it became less of a surprise, she still seemed to get a special sensual thrill from them, even as I found it more difficult to come up with unique settings. I had originally worried she would immediately ask me how I had created the calendar. Things like, weren't you afraid of getting caught and arrested? When did you take the photos? Where did you get this idea? And finally, and maybe potentially most indicting, who took the pictures? But she surprised me and just told me how much she loved it and appreciated the thought that went into creating it. Amazingly she didn't ask those questions in subsequent years either.

To my knowledge Joan had never felt comfortable openly displaying her gift calendars for others to see, so she kept them in her bedside nightstand. Over the dozen years she got them out less frequently and I realized calendars had reached their shelf-life, and it was probably time to find other presents for her.

A year or two later, in early November, Joan's two sisters were visiting from Florida and Washington. Each of the three sisters had a birthday within a week of the others and they tried hard to get together around that time every year. This year it was Joan's turn to host, and she took some time off to be with them, while I went to work as usual. One night I had a dinner meeting and told them I'd be home late, well after dinner time. It turned out that after our meal my work colleagues were tired and ready to call it a night early. I was pleased that I could head home and join my wife and sisters-in-law. Once inside, I found the three of them with wine glasses that appeared to be well-used, and a couple of empty bottles on the table. And most unexpectedly I saw all twelve of my "special" calendars spread open before them. They were clearly surprised to see me home this early, and more than a little embarrassed to be caught red-handed scoping out my nude photos.

"Let me explain," Joan sputtered, "we were each telling about the best birthday or Christmas present our husbands ever gave us. And these were most definitely my favorites. When I described them to Stacy and Jane, they were so impressed they asked if they could see them.

I know how proud of them you are, and I've never thought of you as being Mr. Modesty, so I really didn't think you'd mind."

My sisters-in-law got a chuckle out of that description of me but didn't know quite how to respond. They surely felt some guilt for having invaded my privacy, though it certainly was with Joan's blessing if not encouragement. I was quick to remember the calendars were Joan's property, and I'd never imposed any conditions for them being for her eyes only. And truth be known, there were any number of women I could only hope she'd show the calendars to; her sisters being high on the list.

Joan, trying to defuse things said, "Let's all sit down, have a drink, and talk about this." None of them probably needed another drink, but I sure did and went for a glass and another bottle of wine. A glass and a half later we all were calm and mellow. I had lost any foolish thoughts of feigning righteous indignation, and the sisters had cast aside any semblance of guilt.

Stacy started asking me the "production" questions; the ones Joan hadn't asked. She was like a "cub" reporter asking the "who, where, when, why, and how" questions. And she wanted to know the exact software I used to put them into calendar form. I explained that Joan had taken some of the photos earlier, but I had sought other help for the remaining months. She asked pointedly if the other or others had been men or women. I explained how men most often had all kinds of phobias about photographing other men while naked, so she could assume all were female. I didn't really think that was an earthshaking revelation to Joan at this point.

I told Stacy that she would have been my first choice for the photographer role except for the geographic limits. That made her smile with appreciation, and she expressed amazement that I could pull off this project without any glitches. Jane on the other hand was astounded that I hadn't been arrested and jailed for indecent exposure and summarily "cut-off" by Joan for using other women for most of the photography. Clearly these concerns had not stopped Jane from copiously inspecting the "ill-gotten gains."

Stacy kept asking the kinds of questions that led me to believe she just might be tweaked by the idea of doing a similar calendar of herself for her husband. Finally, she gained enough courage to ask me if I thought we could put together a calendar in the four days before she'd be heading back home. "Of course," I said, "we just need to do the photography now and I can do the assembly after you leave." The time of year limited outdoor shots somewhat, due to the time needed to get out of and back into bulkier clothing, though the isolation of the one large park I'd used could still make it work. I made sure to ask Joan if she was OK with my doing this, and she assured me she was. I then proposed, only a little facetiously, "Since you all have November birthdays, I think that month deserves a picture of all three of you together. In fact, we could shoot that right now," I added as I went for my camera.

Jane and Joan protested, saying that there was no need to hurry this tonight, while Stacy seemed more than ready and started goading her sisters.

"The three of us have been sitting around tonight looking at Dave naked in dozens and dozens of pictures. I think we all owe it to him to return the favor," Stacy added. No doubt seeing my photos had unlocked some pent-up sexual energy in her.

Jane said she wasn't sure she wanted to be in the calendar at all, and Joan seconded that motion. To which I replied, "Let's just take a few pix and you can decide over the next few days if we include one for November." I didn't want to use Stacy's "you owe me" argument, hoping they'd instead find some positive spark of enthusiasm in themselves. I was convinced that if we didn't do the photography tonight, I'd never get the three of them to pose nude together when sober and out of the heated mood of the moment. And Stacy's motivation to be an unrelenting, zealous cheerleader may never come again either.

I told Joan, "Go get the birthday hats and banner we had for your parties, and you can pose in front of the fireplace wearing just the hats and hold the banner in front of you."

Stacy was still encouraging her sisters and added, "Hey, we can hold the banner in front of our 'twinkies.'" That made Joan laugh and literally gave her enough "cover" to weaken her opposition.

"OK, lets get this over with so we can open another bottle of wine," Joan lamented. "We can decide tomorrow if we're going to use the picture. We'll all be thinking lots clearer then."

Jane still wasn't convinced this was a good idea and said so. But Stacy repeated Joan's caveats and started getting undressed. She got right at it, and when she removed her bra, my eyes were riveted to her shapely bare breasts. My gaze made her smile with a curious mixture of modesty, flattery, and arousal, as was reflected by the visible blush showing on both her face and her nipples. She did have beautiful tits.

When Joan followed suit, I started moving furniture away from the fireplace to make room for the three of them. Soon Stacy was wearing just her "Happy Birthday" hat, and Joan paused in bra and panties to see if this was really going to happen before baring her charms.

"Come on Jane, be a 'sport,' I'm in if you are," Joan said pleading with her.

Since I'd never seen either of Joan's sisters naked, the thought of photographing the three of them together was more than I could ever have hoped for. Joan could sometimes be a reluctant model posing for me just by herself, yet she was trying hard to persuade Jane to join in. I was most impressed with my wife. This calendar business was amazing at loosening inhibitions in even the most unexpected of women.

"OK, I'll give in for tonight, but tomorrow if any one of us decides to not use the picture we erase it from your camera," Jane said looking at me most sternly.

"Absolutely," I replied with agreeing nods from Stacy and Joan.

Joan immediately slipped out of her underwear and donned her birthday hat and stood next to Stacy. They both looked at Jane. While I was enjoying the view of all three of them, I found myself getting semi-hard from sight of the two lovely and now naked sisters. None of us was sure if Jane was really going to follow through. Her playing "hard-to-get" was just continuing to help me get more excited in anticipation.

I was tempted to pose just Stacy and Joan and take a few quick shots, hoping that would help persuade Jane. But I was more afraid that it would seem to offer Jane permission, if not encouragement to sit it out and Stacy would get only Ms. November x 2 vs. x 3. So, I waited, but not for long. Jane knew we weren't going ahead without her and soon got down to bra and panties. She looked me up and down, and I could tell she noticed my tented crotch and was weighing the thought that most likely Stacy and Joan were inspiring my clearly visible arousal.

Not wanting to be left out of the gathering exhilaration, Jane started unhooking her bra when she then realized I was going to be the only one in the room with clothes on.

Joan must have picked up on the same vibes, because she made it easy for everyone by telling me to "Get undressed, Buddy, no one rides for free tonight."

I did get undressed, and so did Jane. She was absolutely worth waiting for. I've always found that the women I really liked had a special sex appeal, even if I knew I never could or even want to act upon those feelings. These were three women I loved, and they were absolutely beautiful and incredibly sexy. These feelings were reflected in my now fully erect and exposed cock. I needed to get to the photography quickly or the sight of my arousal might have indicated expectations beyond all of our limits.

Concentrating on posing them appropriately for the birthday scene reduced my lust level and the "swelling" associated with it. I shot 8 or 10 quick frames and previewed them to be sure there was at least one really good shot where each of them was looking great. There were several that measured up, and it was incredible how lovely the three were together.

I persuaded Stacy to pose alone in case her sisters declined their co-starring roles as Ms. November 2 and 3. I asked if she wanted to do any more months since we had the camera ready, and she was undressed for the occasion. I think all the drama of getting November done had taken a toll on our energy levels, so we all got dressed and went for that next bottle of wine.

Over the next couple of days, we got the rest of the months' photos done, many at our house with some more traditional seasonal props. She did ask to use our bedroom for some more sensuous and revealing boudoir poses. I was most impressed with the pose she struck for the month of February wearing only a bright red scarf adorned with hearts and displaying lots of pink between her legs. "John will love this one" she said acknowledging her motivation to display her wide-open pussy. She struck several other equally or more revealing poses that I wouldn't have had the courage to ask her to do.

But they still hadn't decided which November shot to use. Once everyone left for home, the group dynamics of making the decision would be much harder to reconcile. It would be so much easier to say "no" to Stacy in an email.

It became a last-minute thing to conclude on the last evening together. To Stacy's chagrin, both Jane and Joan decided to not include the three sisters shot. And when Stacy asked why, neither had very clear or convincing responses. Stacy reluctantly relented, and Joan curtly ordered me to get my camera. Then, not trusting me, she took charge of deleting the three sisters' shots. Fortunately, she never asked if I'd transferred any to a flash drive.

Later while getting ready for bed with Joan, I asked why she and Jane were against appearing in Stacy's calendar. She sighed and it was clear she was struggling with her answer.

"Well, first of all neither of us was comfortable with John having a nude photo of us; and second, to be honest, we weren't too sure about Stacy's own discretion with whom she'd share the calendar."

By the end of November, I'd completed the calendar and we sent it to Stacy. After Christmas she called Joan to say the calendar had been a big hit, and her husband absolutely loved it. And she added, that for the record, Joan had done all the photography, and I hadn't been anywhere around. Enough said.

JoandD
JoandD
252 Followers