Calico Ch. 02: Nailed on the Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny dropped to the floor. Sheila gazed at him with pride of the devil's work done well. His dick was long and limp. She smiled affectionately, then her eyes went wide as she turned to Calico, shouting, "His dick is limp! After just one time! We did it!" She leaped up, hugging Calico. Always the content provider, Calico stepped away from the hug long enough to hand Lenny her camera phone. "Take over, stud. Do not miss a fucking thing." Calico returned Sheila's hug, letting her hands rest on the blonde's butt.

Sheila leaned into Calico's arms, her voice calming down. "We did it. He's soft."

Calico had to chuckle as she gazed into Sheila's blue eyes. "For now." She paused for a second, before they kissed. A sweet, deep kiss born of newness and curiosity. Calico pressed her flat tits into Sheila's large ones, moaning as their nipples caressed each other.

Sheila broke the kiss, staring at Calico, nervous. "I'm a good girl, Calico."

"I know you are, Sheila darling."

"I've never... well, anything, with a woman."

Calico gave in to a moment of reason. "We can stop if you'd prefer, Sheila. But I promise, I won't hurt you. Well, unless you want a finger up your butt. That'll hurt for a second or two."

Sheila's face was gradually taken over by the sex demon that had stayed dormant for so long, hiding, as they always do, just behind her imagination. She grinned, "Let's get him hard again."

This kiss was hot and passionate. Calico brought her hands between them, squeezing Sheila's warm, soft tits. Sheila's hand drifted to Calico's pubes, then started lower. Calico pulled her hips back, out of reach. "Uh uh. Not that hand. I know where those fingers have been."

Sheila giggled and kissed her again. Calico moved the kiss from Sheila's mouth to her neck, then down to her tits. She sucked them deep and hard, letting her tongue flick across the nipples. Sheila whimpered leaning her tits close to Calico's mouth. Calico kept licking and sucking, enjoying the feel of the areola swelling under her tongue and the nipples become engorged and dark on the lightly tanned skin. When Sheila started to rock her hips, Calico decided it was time to move on.

Calico glided lower across the blonde's stomach, pausing to tease the tip of her tongue into the other woman's navel. But the golden pubes were calling to her and she was powerless to resist. She kissed the top of Sheila's thigh, licking the deep crease down, as she moved to the other side, her finger lifted the clitoral hood and she blew softly as she passed by before putting the tip of her tongue into the other crease and tracing back to the top.

"Mmm, don't tease."

"Like you're in charge here?"

Sheila started to say something but was interrupted by her own squeal as Calico drove her tongue under the hood, curling the tip up to flick across the clit. Then she slowed down again, kissing the soft patch of blonde hair. She spent a long time, kissing the top, down the sides, then the point just above Sheila's clit. She whined again, much to Calico's delight.

Calico nudged Sheila's legs apart, kissing her clit, then down her thick lips.

"Wait. Wait, you..." Sheila's interruption arrived just about the time Calico feared it would. She was breathing the heat, poised to drink the nectar, fingers prepared to invade and teach. It was evidently too much.

Then Sheila laid down, swinging her legs around, spread wide exposing her dripping pussy. She grabbed Calico's ass with both hands. "Now little calico cat, bring me that pussy." She lifted her head, licking between Calico's lips, pushing her tongue into her vagina.

"Aw, Sheila you wonderful, lying slut." Calico flicked the clit swelling before her eyes. Sheila's private fragrance filled her head, demanding she devour this woman who was so full of surprises. Then she sealed her mouth over it, sucking the engorged nub across her teeth.

Sheila jerked as a spark flew through her. She groaned, relishing the flavors flowing in here tongue.

"It's different than tasting your own, isn't it Sheila? Either on his face or on your own fingers when you touch yourself, indulging in a forbidden fantasy. Is this what you thought about while you watched us on the roof?" Calico slipped two fingers into the wet pussy. "While you watched your husband fucking me? Did you want to be the one making me scream, making me cum?"

"Aw, yes. Fuck yes. I'm loving your pussy, little kitten. I can hear you purring. As my fingers touch you... here" Calico flinched. "And... here," she groaned. "And I like it... right... HERE!" Calico shouted as the other woman pressed her g-spot. She realized she didn't even notice, or care which hand she was using.

Calico pulled her attention away from her own pleasure, focusing on imprinting herself on this woman's libido. If that's how she wants to play it, Calico thought with a playful malevolence. "Your cunt is so sweet, Sheila. Thank you for letting me be the first woman to feed your beast, to dance with the demon you've kept hidden." Calico was driving three fingers in and out as Sheila humped her hand and face. "The dark creature that lives in all of us, wanting only pleasure, existing for sin," they were fucking faster. "Not just enjoying that big dick he's jerking off as he watches us... yes, my sexy lover, we got him hard again. But this is for us. For you and me, alone with our inner whore, our sex crazed selves. GOD your cunt tastes good."

Their hips were slamming into each other. Sheila's fingers were plunging into Calico's cunt, again and again. Sheila felt her mind drift away, as another evil thought occurred to her. "I'm close, calico cat. Eat my pussy."

"Whatever you want, I'm yours, Sheila." Claire quoted her back to herself.

"Whatever I want? Remember those fingers that are too nasty for your slutty cunt?"

Before Calico could put the words together, Sheila pushed two fingers into her ass. Calico's orgasm was immediate and violent. "Fuck you Sheila God so good love it in the ass fuck me fuck me more, sexy bitch!" Her cum splattered Sheila's face. The blonde flinched and closed her eyes, but quite a bit got in her mouth. Calico, thrust her hips down, rubbing her cum-covered pubes all around the blonde's face giving her no escape from her new-found depravity.

Sheila grabbed Calico's hips, biting into the auburn curls, sucking the cum from them like a washrag. A growl escaped her throat as she licked and sucked devoured this woman as her fingers fucked her greasy asshole. Her lust overtook her in a crashing orgasm of blood pounding in her ears and cum gushing from her cunt. "Calico! Oh my sweet kitten! Making me cum. Are you filming Lenny? I want to remember this forever."

Calico lifted her head to look down their mingled bodies to see the grin on Sheila's sweaty, cummy face.

"You never forget your first, lover."

12