Calico Ch. 05: Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this exhibitionist streak. Maybe we should try sex in a public park on a weekend."

"Or maybe you should get some cameras for every room in your house to record us in whichever room we find ourselves fucking?"

"Not in the guest bathroom."

"No, I suppose that would be rude."

Calico was reaching for the door. "Jan, thanks for stopping to make sure I was OK. Lover, thanks for being such a great Daddy."

"Do you need us to get you a ride share?"

"No," she pulled a different business card from her pants pocket. "I'll call my friend Laura. Maybe I'll have another surprise for Alex." She held up two crossed fingers and stepped out the door.

Calico dialed the number on the business card, It rang twice.

"Hello?"

'Laura, it's Calico from this morning, I've finished my Thoughtful Montage and I need a ride to my boyfriend's house."

"Sure, pick you up where I dropped you off?"

Actually I'm at a small motel across town from there. I'll text you my location."

"A motel. That sounds promising."

"It was incredible"

"I want all the details"

"Better than that, I have video. You can watch it if you promise you're not a reporter from Texas."

"I am not."

"OK then, I'll show you when you get here."

"Just a ride, or...?"

"Why don't you come inside with me at home and we'll see where it goes."

"On my way,"

Calico hung up the phone, feeling like her depraved little world was back the way it belonged.

12