All Comments on 'California Dreamin' Pt. 03'

by somethingfar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
curricdcurricd4 months ago

The introduction of Quinn to the story wasn't unexpected. The genre of the story indicated that a transgendered/crossdressing character had to be introduced into the story eventually. You did a very good job. You expressed Jack's emotions exactly as I would have if "caught" with Quinn by Sloane. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your talents and imaginative writing.

coyote62coyote624 months ago

I think another chapter of finalizing the relationship is needed. It's just not finished yet. It's kinda left me hanging

youjizz123youjizz1234 months ago

Generally not a fan of trans story, but you handle it so well from the accepted to the sex scene. Hopefully a threesome in their future? Regardless, well done!

somethingfarsomethingfar4 months agoAuthor

@coyote62 - you're absolutely right! Stay tuned for chapter 4.

@youjizz123 - thank you, it means a lot when I can get someone to read something they normally won't. Your patience and perseverance will be rewarded!

@curricd - appreciate the kind words. True emotions are the bones of any story, and I'm glad they resonated with you.

Agentjim54Agentjim544 months ago

Love this story! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story - really phenomenal character development that charges the sex up more. Awesome stuff, keep it going.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter3 months ago

Fuck I just love this! So hot when Quinn untucked, and so sweet when Jack sucked her off. This is everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous