Call Me Booty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have, I was never threatened directly and the tenants I had only said the area was going downhill."

The elevator opens and we go out. He wasn't kidding the floor is wide open, there are at least offices. In fact this is really great, we can set up different spots for a scene and fit in the bondage stuff even. Carlos is looking around and smiling so I'm thinking we got our office.

"Frank you were right this is perfect. We can take the whole floor then partition off parts for the not office scenes, can fit in the bondage stuff and maybe that sex swing. Still have room for a reception area to meet walk in performers."

"There are three bathrooms on this floor, all large with stalls and no urinals. Made it unisex since I had no idea who would want an office here. There are two offices, one over there and another on the other side." I'm following his points and these offices look big.

"I like this, we will need to move in tons of stuff, much of it won't be small though, do you have an allowance for that?"

"I have a crane on the top of the building. There are sections of each floor that are set to lock in a shipping crate for unloading. Have a shipping crate if you don't have one." I smile and look at Carlos, he smiles back.

"I love it, this is perfect. Plenty of light, the view isn't the best but you could look down at the sidewalks at least."

"If you go to that wall you can look at the river."

So I go over to that window and you can see the river. You also see the docks which are not the best looking but far side is mostly untouched for a ways. It is a lovely view and I want to be fucked right here.

"I think this is a good spot for the swing and new record." Carlos snorts.

"Nah right here we can have you bend over for fucking. The swing will go up a little farther over and we need to partition. If we get Scott and Ben in here with you and doing separate scenes we need to cut down on the cross noise."

"So we need those fuzzy sectionals like you see in cubicle land?" Carlos nods.

"Best to not have everything in plain view of everyone up here anyway, some of the walk in people won't get off on being watched." I look at Carlos a moment then shrug.

"I always figured that's why most people will do this."

"The ones who do the videos sent to the free sites yes, people who come up here will do it for the money. Don't forget lots of this city is poor to begin with, with the economy crashing it got worse." I shrug.

"I guess it isn't crashing that bad at the moment." Plenty of snorts.

"It is doing better but not recovered yet. You have so many subscribers because you enjoy being fucked and it shows. You are also cheaper than the other pay sites and you keep doing different things."

"Well alright so there is that. We will take the floor so how much is rent? Bert will talk to you about buying the building but I'm staying you sell or not." He nods and grins.

"Feels good to hear that, much longer and I'd be having to get foreclosed. I can afford to keep this place now so that load is off. Let's go with three thousand a month. Before you ask I can assign a code to not allow access to this floor, say for when you are not here. It is not foolproof sadly but it's the best option I have. I'll give you keys to come in after hours. There is one thing, I'd like if the provided security at least wears suits. Office building you understand." I nod and grin.

"I wasn't sure he had people to come in and man your desk down there. I was thinking he'd get people to hang around and watch over the area. I had no idea they were doing a shakedown, we tend to stay away from that. Keeps the cops away." He nods and shrugs.

"They don't seem to care about the cops, but they seemed to not actually threaten anyone either. More of a stay in the area and make people nervous thing."

"Yeah, they bought judges and seem to have the DA. Got reporters looking into it with lawyer assistance on the things done in court." I turn to Frank. "Frank we will want to have a couple guys in here with guns while letting people come up to see about performing."

"We can do that, pistols and Uzi's, they are small enough to fit under a suit."

"Am I going to need to wear a vest or anything?" I shake my head.

"Any attacks would be at me. Heck if you sell we might make this our office. If you don't sell I'll get one of our guys to apply for a job and stand down there. Won't need a gun, just calls up at a problem."

"Well then I feel better. Also the desk down there has a phone system hooked up, any phones you put in you are on the system so all he has to do is pick up and type in a floor and section. Four floors are offices and sectioned so I can have three different offices on one floor. This building is just perfectly designed for offices."

A phone rings startling me, I didn't know there were any up here. He goes over to the phone hanging next to the elevator. Pulls it out and talks in to it a moment then hangs up.

"Seems Bert is here and likes the phone system on the desk. He is coming up." I look over at Frank.

"Why don't we see about getting the stuff we need to get up here." Frank nods.

"Yeah we are keeping this floor at least." We head for the elevator.

"Frank, get a couple guys over here armed. I doubt they will make a play on me, but these two. If he dies the places goes to his next of kin or the city. Either would sell to the highest bidder and I'd rather that didn't happen." Frank nods and pulls out his phone as Bert comes out of the elevator and walks over to me.

"You were right this is perfect as is." I shrug and wave my hand.

"This floor is perfect for my uses. We can get walk in performers and set up for the stuff we don't have room for at his place." Bert looks around and nods.

"Got a good deal on rent?" I grin at him.

"Three grand, means he isn't facing foreclosure on the place. If nothing else, see about joining forces with him and putting up more of these, I have to admit this building sounds perfect all the way around." Bert nods then shrugs.

"Have to pay off this place first but yeah I'd like to get hold of the plans."

Bert and the other guy move away and are talking business. In other words they are using normal words for things they aren't normally used for. At least how it seems because I can't follow what they are saying. They just keep right on going to, I almost want to ask if they need a room or a priest.

They are waving their hands and talking about odd things like flow and traffic. At least we are leaving shortly, the guys showed up so we leave them to the guards. Two came up, and one on the first floor to alert of problems I guess. Course the one on the first floor is a really good fuck so I tell him to not die.

Frank just pulls me after to his car. We hop in then take off going to a couple places. We get the sectionals that Carlos wanted, I still think they are fuzzy panels. I mean they are actually fuzzy panels. The fuzzy part cuts down on noise or something and I suppose they do that.

Still not exactly something you expect to have for cubicles. Though the not fuzzy panels don't deaden sound either. We get a bunch of those then head over to a furniture store to get desks and chairs. Carlos likes this place, has things he gets that he calls essential for the videos.

Not arguing with him, doesn't look right either but well he's the expert. We also head over to Target and get an array of digital recorders and stands. The clerk is rather floored at the number of them we get. I'm rather floored as well, there are six in the porn room and he bought twenty four.

After all this we pile in the car and find ourselves a little stuck. The furniture and panels are coming tomorrow. We shouldn't store the recorders in the place either. Then I remember one thing. So back to the office we go. Upstairs we find the guards asleep on their feet practically.

Our two business people are still talking at about a mile a minute. At least until I go over and poke them both.

"Much more of you two talking like that and I'm shoving you in a bedroom. We got fuzzy panels and office furniture being delivered tomorrow. So we will need you to be here to work the crane and basically make sure we don't fuck up. Bert you are in charge of finding us a secretary, need somebody to stay in here." Bert nods then shrugs.

"If you let me have an office up here I'll move everything over here. I have a secretary." I beam at him.

"Perfect, we will have a couple guys stay up here with her and well you so she has someone to talk to. Carlos was that everything we need to discuss with them?" Carlos shakes his head.

"We need to get the bondage stuff to, some will fit in the elevator, rest has to go up in the crate."

"I have a large shipping crate, it should hold everything unless you outfitted for two offices and a thousand chairs." I shake my head.

"We got a couple sofas and a desk for the secretary out here. For the porn office we got the desk and a big leather chair along with a computer, may as well have the look of an actual office. We will get plants to, but those will go up in the elevator. Which leaves us with the code and keys. Bert can handle the rent part since I'd use the business card anyway." Frank nudges me.

"Isn't P going to need an office?" I roll my eyes.

"Maybe, she hasn't even started getting the degree yet and she might go for the DA's office. Right now she is thinking just represent us, but we are seeing about fixing the problem with the legal system." Bert waves his hand.

"If she wants to represent us she will need to have business legal."

"She's interested in the criminal side but I'll tell her. We got a while before she can start getting that degree so it's all up in the air besides being a lawyer." Bert shrugs.

"She can get accredited in criminal and business law at the same time, most lawyers at least know enough to tell someone what they need to do in any situation."

"I'll talk to her, now about the code and the keys."

"Well come on I'll let you pick it. The way this works is I have a central code to shut down the elevator. I do that when the building closes for the night. Your code will work to block out access to this floor and then allow it when I shut it down. Only this floor though don't try and rob anybody else if I can get some more tenants."

"I wouldn't do that, I make more spreading my legs than any gang can selling drugs." He snorts and shrugs.

"Might depend on how much they pay for the drug and make selling it. Anyway it is a five number code and don't go up or down the numbers, won't let you use one number either."

I giggle and shake my head, that is the silliest code. He moves in and inputs a code then makes way for me so I input a code. I make sure and jump all over the panel for the numbers. If you don't watch closely you will think I use the same two numbers twice. I didn't, I use the number under that one for the second time.

With it inputted there is a beep and he is smiling. Then he leads me off the elevator and pulls out his key ring. It is a big key ring with tons of keys on it. Some of the keys are on separate rings. He grabs one of those and works it off then hands it to me. After a moment he does it again.

"So you have two keys. You mentioned wanting other stars so you will need an extra for them to use." I smile then pull him down and lay in a hot kiss.

"Perfect and you are handsome so I'd like to have you be a walk in performer." He turns pink and smiles.

"Thanks but I like men." I give him a shrug.

"I have two men into men on my site. If you are single and willing they would." Carlos snorts.

"How do you know that?"

"Scott told me, he's led a train, only five but he enjoyed it. Fairly sure Ben wouldn't mind being part of a new train on him." Frank sighs and puts his hand over my mouth.

"Let's let them decide on that. We are also done here so we may as well head home."

The guards look a little upset at that one. Everybody follows us on the elevator so I input the code to lock down the floor. It was suggested to me, though it is a rather good idea. Preventing people from getting up here is a good idea, at least while we are not there.

Bert and he keep talking business stuff so we rather tune them out. I find myself glad to be leaving anyway, those two don't shut up and make no sense. Back in the car we get under way and we do have things to talk about.

"Do you think we got enough chairs and shit?"

"Yeah, we are good on that but do need to pick up the bondage shit." I look at Carlos then at Frank and shake my head.

"We can go buy it tomorrow on the way to the office. Carlos we will need your van or just a van." Carlos shakes his head.

"Some of the stuff is pretty large." Frank and I look at Carlos, luckily we are at a red light.

"Are you talking about that X thing?"

"Well partly, some of it is almost a bench except the woman is bent over it. I'm not kidding on this, some of the stuff is big." I look over at Frank.

"So we need to go order it and have it delivered?" Carlos shakes his head.

"Unless we get the special order stuff that lasts we can pick up the sectionals out of the good shop. They last but are not so good at constant use, even occasional they only last a couple years on the outside."

"Well see, I don't really think I can stand being tied down. The swing isn't that bad, I hang on to it anyway and can be out in a second."

"Yeah but supposing that Nancy likes it, or one of the walk up performers, we won't only get men coming in I'm sure." I look at Frank and sigh.

"True, alright we will pick up the sectional stuff and if they are popular we can pick up the special made crap. Carlos there is one thing, will the people waiting with the secretary be able to hear say me get fucked?"

"Well yes, the cubical units don't deaden sound that much, someone screams everybody knows. We got those to cut down on the sound and hide it from anyone else there."

"Would we be able to set up a wall or something so the secretary doesn't have to listen? I mean if it bothers her I don't want to make her wish for a new job."

"Assuming it is a she, not all secretaries are women you know." I sigh then swat Frank.

"Tell you the truth I liked being a secretary. It's not just sitting there doing nothing. I was typing up reports and filing them, making sure everything is filed correctly and getting files for the warden. I'd have given him sex if he wasn't married." Carlos snorts.

"Not all married men would say no." I reach back and swat Carlos.

"First thing he said to me was no sex. He is loyal to his wife and I can't say I wasn't a little bummed. Did mention if I really wanted I can take personal time and get a guard in the bathroom with me." Frank snorts.

"I thought that was tantamount to rape."

"Well it is, but if I don't mind it's fine kinda. Being caught would get him fired and maybe in prison, if I said he forced me he's in prison but really so long as the inmate is willing and it doesn't interfere. Not supposed to be but I mean come on, big prison with plenty of places to hide away and get a good hard fucking. After lights out cellmates do become bedmates. See this is called prison bi, as in will do it in prison but not elsewhere. Some gals make themselves look like guys, talk and walk like it, have girlfriends."

"No cute guys?" I sigh and nod.

"There were a couple guards who were, but married and I didn't actually see that many guards in the office. See the warden isn't visited morning, noon, and night, get at most two visits a day. Most of the time is spent going over reports and I ended up typing up what he decided." We are pulling in at my house where I notice P's car is here, but nobody else. "Frank stay here, I was a bad girlfriend last night so I'm doing P on camera."

Frank snorts and is grinning, so is Carlos, they like me doing P. I hop out of the car and run inside looking around for P. Start upstairs and no P so I check the first floor and still no P so head out back. I find P here, she's laying on a bench staring at the clouds.

"Oh good you are here." I grab her hand and pull her up.

"Come on you are getting laid on camera. Also, I got an office, we will get bondage stuff tomorrow when we get the office equipment. Part of having the office is for scenes, but it's also where we will get walk in performers." P squeaks and we're running through the house.

Back at the car we get in and get going. Luckily for me Carlos got in the front seat. P jumps on me before I actually get in the car and she's kissing me hard. After a little while, I don't try terribly hard, we pull apart a little.

"Save it for the porn room." P snorts and licks my nose.

"I am trust me." Dang, she is too eager for sex.

"Well you might like to know that we have three gals with my number eager to fuck me, I can have you do one or two. Hell we can do a lesbian orgy, not been there yet. Also Bert suggested you get business law license if you are going to represent us." P nods and grins.

"Yeah I've been looking it up. Harder than criminal but really it's not that hard, most of it is only in relation to a house or a business so it's easy enough to compartmentalize the stuff."

"Yeah you lost me there but great, get the business license and criminal, we did the big announce last night after all. We probably will need criminal attorney, Bert needs a business attorney."

"Is that all you did today?" I shake my head.

"We checked out the garden, I'm thinking we won't kill the flowers, it's done by an American so if the plants die he's blamed."

"Hey come on we are there."

P hops off me and inside we go. Denise was watching TV I think, she runs into the hallway and joins us on the way up the stairs. Frank probably sent her a text, Denise is always eager to watch me and P. I think mostly because P is a little more eager at the sex than Susan is.

In the room we go and let Carlos go turn the cameras on. He and Denise then collect a camera and walk back over to us. We didn't immediately get to the fucking. Mainly because I need to ask P something.

"P I'm curious, are you working tomorrow?" She nods.

"I'm opening again, I'll get off at ten or so." I smile then because that is perfect.

"Awesome, we couldn't get to the sex until after noon or so. Carlos you are assigned as going over to the office at ten, bring some of the guys." Frank shakes his head.

"The furniture gets there at eleven, they said that."

"Well alright so Carlos get there at eleven with the guys, at least four I think. Frank you will come pick me up at ten with a van, we will get the bondage stuff. P take a change of clothes to work and come over to the office after. We will order pizza or something and eat then fuck." P nods and grins.

"Can we do Taco Bell? I keep eating grasshoppers." I snort then I'm laughing while Frank turns green.

"Yes that sounds good, Carlos pick up an ice chest and at least three packs of soda. We can move everything in and have sodas. Well you guys can move I'll supervise." Carlos snorts then points his finger at me.

"You are getting lazy while pregnant."

"I wish, I can't do anything until morning sickness ends. Oh hey P if you are going to use a clinic for pregnancy, do you want one of the guys to provide sperm?" She stares at me a second then shakes her head.

"I'll just pick one out of what they have. I think I'll try and find a Thai though." I nod then shrug before noticing Denise staring.

"P is going to get pregnant but doesn't want a guy to ride her. We won't yet, will get her knocked up so she gives birth the month after the classes are over." Denise snorts and grins.

"Awesome, though there is one thing, why not do one of those trade colleges?" I look at P and she shrugs.