Call Me Booty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't a good one in the city, I don't want to do an online course. I'll just wait for the regular college to let me go."

"Works for me, alright you want to do a strip?" P shakes her head and points at me, along with everyone else.

"Works better if you do it, no blurred face or anything."

Look down at what I have on then sigh and head for the closet. Getting out of my clothes I go through and pull out the little black dress. I haven't stripped out of this for the camera yet. P is drooling when I come back over though Carlos and Frank are uncertain on me wearing it.

Denise just heads over to the radio and turns on classical music. I just stare at her a second then shrug. It isn't fast music but hell slow strips are seriously hot. I start moving to the music and get my hips swaying. Realizing I wore this in the bunker I employ the trick I did there and expose my breasts.

Only one at a time and not for very long. Still Frank and Carlos are tenting, P is playing with herself and Denise looks a little flustered. Then I'm dropping down and coming up. Only hinting at my pussy being there then I'm working the top over into my teeth.

I don't think anybody notices at first cause my breasts are making appearances on their own. Letting the top drop I keep moving, my chest exposed. Work on getting the skirt down then I'm there in my naked glory. Frank and Carlos are drooling now so I'm grinning then P charges me.

Falling on the bed she's kissing me like mad. At least she got nude while I was changing clothes. Took Carlos and Denise a second to realize we are getting to the sex, then they are standing there looking down on us. My hand moves down and slides in P pulling a whimper out of her.

Then she is turning around and I got her pussy hanging right there above me. Her tongue delves into me right as I move up to her. We both moan at the same time almost. Then I'm licking at her and she is doing the same. This is seriously good sex, I rather think P didn't get any yesterday.

Suddenly P is screaming and my face is getting covered in her juices. Damn she never does it that fast. Not that I'm complaining, she tastes good while in the throes of an orgasm. With her trying hard to get me off I think of the six million men watching me fuck her and I'm yelling out my orgasm.

Apparently that was the trigger to get P off me. She dashes for the toys and comes back with the strapless waving as she walks. Has me giggling and spreading my legs because she fucks hard and strong. I'm smiling up at Denise as P climbs on the bed then gets between my legs.

Can't help the moan when she slides inside of me. My pussy is very happy to be filled with cock. Plastic or not I love having a cock in me and P knows how to use it. She is immediately moving and my legs wrap around her to move with. P is just there above kissing and fucking away at me.

The feel of that great toy deep inside of me combined with her insistent and strong pumps has me spiraling for an orgasm. Then I'm cresting and doing a little screaming. Once I come down off that impressive high I'm left just lying there for a bit. Not that P cares, she just keeps right on going.

Doesn't seem all that long later I'm whimpering through another orgasm. P moans and collapses atop me, she found one of her own. We just lie there kissing for a while before she rolls off me. We both stare at the ceiling then Carlos is above me grinning.

"Are you sure you can manage to do sex tomorrow?" I groan then flip him off.

"I can do it, hell I was double teamed yesterday. Since this will go in first I'm going to mention it. My number was handed out to three gals today who are interested in fucking me. So if they all show up we will do a five girl orgy, if I'm really lucky one will want to star on the site with me."

"Not all the news you got about the site." I stare at him a second before it comes to me.

"Oh that's right, a friend of mine will star on the site as well. As far as I know she doesn't go for gals but she will wear out plenty of guys. Rather good since men seem to be my biggest subscriber base."

"Another other news you want to share?" I think about it and shake my head.

"Not right now, maybe when we have that video ready for production." Carlos snorts.

"Probably should tell them, you practically just did anyway." I sigh then glare at him.

"Only because you asked if there wasn't anything else. Anyway, yesterday before we got to the double team of me we were talking to the porn stars. We talked all sorts of things, one of them was those interactive videos. I'm going to do one, I mean I might as well guys seem to love them and guys definitely love watching me. It's already been suggested that everybody wants to fuck me, so well there you go. Eventually you can buy the video and watch me get fucked like you are doing it. No more questions I'm not discussing anything else." Carlos snorts then shuts off the camera.

"Didn't have anything else anyway, no point in advertising the office. Need to get it set up and it's only a good advertisement in this city."

"I wonder if we can get a Thai man to come in, I've never been there. P might even let him ride her for the kid." P snorts and swats me.

"I'm still going with the clinic."

I'm giggling as I roll over and cuddle up with her. I like cuddling up to P, she's taller but not overly so. Then I yawn so P decides I'm taking a nap now. I'd argue but fuck it I'll take a nap. Get to wake up with Stephanie shaking me, looking up at her I realize Olina is leaning over to see me too.

"Olina if you are filming me lying here naked I'm castrating you." He snorts and grins.

"Shit you like being in front of a camera nude anyway."

"Yes but those are my cameras, well I think they are Carlos' but they are used to make videos for my website. Not supposed to do free videos of me anymore." Stephanie snorts and pokes me.

"Get up it's almost dinner time but we will do an interview first." I sit up until Stephanie shoves me at my clothes so I get dressed then sit on the bed.

"While unjoyful over there gets ready, I got some news, I found an office so I can get walk in performers." Stephanie nods and giggles.

"Yeah Frank mentioned it, before you ask we are doing dinner over here. Ausanat went shopping today and didn't feel like cooking."

"My girl is downstairs at the moment." Olina says with the camera on his shoulder, except it looks like the ones we use.

"Wrong camera." That gets me a grin and shaken head.

"We are doing the new show, street kings coming back is part of the stories we are opening with." Stephanie beams at me.

"The legal matter is our big news though. We sent the data we could get on the latest case by that judge to a law professor and he was dumbfounded. We got three days to get it all filmed and then we got a show."

"Great though you need more than two stories."

"We got four other teams working on stories, I'm anchor and the hard hitting reporter apparently." That makes me snort.

"Our little submissive is a hard hitting reporter." Then I'm giggling and Stephanie joins in after a moment.

"Honestly it's really good to be submissive in bed. I know you won't though you seem a little submissive to the men when they get on you." I shake my head.

"I like being on my back and fucked. Doesn't mean I'm being submissive, just the position I prefer. I'm also starting to think maybe Scott and Frank have a point, I shouldn't be needing a nap at this point." I get stared at a second.

"What are they saying?"

"That I have twins." Stephanie snorts then shrugs.

"Possible, you have similar signs to what I had this early with the boys. Only way to know for sure is get an ultrasound and you are too early for them to know for sure. Forget the talk of knowing the sex in three weeks, they guess until three months. Usually right but not always. Course we will know sooner, you swell faster. If it helps I only had one set of twins."

"A little see the problem is, you only got knocked up twice from my brother. I'm the girl who gets knocked up so if I have twins easier I may want to stop at this pregnancy." Stephanie snorts and shakes her head.

"Like you will stop, I love being a mom and I'd like more kids."

"Probably not and you might have more right now too." Olina sighs and waves his hand.

"We should get to the interview since dinner is done shortly. There is one thing, if Stephanie is pregnant from John, are you teaching this kid Muay Thai?" I nod.

"Of course, fully American doesn't mean anything, he or she would be related to my child, or children so they are part of the family."

"If you live long enough at least." I glare at Stephanie as she turns to Olina. "Here we have Catchada Smith, the perhaps leader of the street kings who have made an appearance finally after their years of absence. Catchada here has many tales told of her, not all of them of a sexual nature. It is said she is the deadliest woman known to man. I can think of a number of professional kickboxers who will agree with that. Catchada do you have anything to say about the street kings?" Takes me a second to think of something.

"I'm going to say I have no involvement in that. I am just a gal trying to earn money."

"So you have no idea who was involved in the explosions last night?"

"What explosions? I went to bed last night not hearing anything about explosions then didn't get up until about noon. I haven't watched the news yet today in fact." Olina is grinning at me, Stephanie rolls her eyes.

"Do you have anything else to say?"

"I'd like to talk about my porn site but this is the news, that's not allowed is it?" Stephanie snorts.

"We try and stay away from things of that sort. Do you have anything to say to the innocent people out there in our city?" I smile because yes actually I do.

"You bet, call the cops, doesn't matter what it is if it's illegal or questionable call the cops. There are only so many of them and as far as I know they can't actually patrol the city. So if you don't call them they don't know. You think there is a drug lab next door, down the street, under your feet, call the cops. You see people lounging around an area looking menacing, call the cops. They can't do a whole lot about it but if they know they can find things to make them stop or at least make it harder for them to run off businesses." Stephanie stares at me a moment before recovering.

"Well said, do you have anything to say to the law breakers of this city?"

"Honestly there really isn't anything I would say that you could air. Well there is one thing, straighten up and be invisible, I might get pissed otherwise." Olina shuts off the camera and puts it down then joins us on the bed.

"I'm thinking you ran into the menacing people."

"Not so much me, the guy who owns the building we have the office in however. His tenants were run off and they are trying to buy the building. Great building, six stories of offices, two open floors and four of multiple offices." Stephanie smiles at me.

"That place opening was my first story with stretch over there." Olina snorts and rolls his eyes.

"We discussed this, I'm stud muffin." Stephanie snorts then we are all laughing.

"Oh I almost forgot, I had the idea of buying up office buildings and refitting or making a new building. Bert loved the idea and he may be buying us that building. May not be as well, he is also maybe going to expand my small arcade and find another strip mall to place a big arcade in." Stephanie gives me a hug.

"Awesome idea, and we do need to upgrade some areas."

"No shit, the docks for one, they didn't look good." Olina snorts.

"They never do, she meant places in the city." Stephanie snorts and puts her hand up.

"Before we go have dinner, what did you think of the garden?"

"Beautiful garden, and it is definitely yakuza owned. The guy showing us the offices had long sleeves to hide the tattoos. He was low man but definitely a member. We might blow it at some point, but not touching the garden, they used local flowers and have an American in charge of it. Do know the security is actually good, until they all go home. Easy enough to blow the building and be gone before anyone shows up. Unless they have a basement where a security team waits for an attack they rely on the cops to show up. Granted no way to go up without access to security room, but blowing is a piece of cake."

"Do you really think they are that bad at security?"

"Well in a way, there were not that many people watching security over those warehouses. We blew up I don't even know how much cocaine and other drugs. We also blew up at least two really nice cars that were a payment elsewhere. If these are actually yakuza said payment was going to Japan."

"How do you know?" I grin.

"The man speaking to the reporters was definitely from Japan and also very high ranking, maybe not the top man. They don't always show themselves. However the more we tighten the noose the more insecure they will get." Olina waves his hand.

"I think we want to know why you knew the cars were going to Japan."

"Oh, because they would have been making payments to the parent group. Generally when a group leaves to take over a new place they pay the parent group. Sometimes it takes years to pay enough. Course that is not always the case, sometimes the parent group sends a group to another place to make them money. In those cases the payments are on a constant basis, I think like every year."

"Do they always send cars?" I shake my head.

"Cars are to show hey we are established and making good money here. Usually the cars will have additions in the trunk, money, artwork, and so on. Things sent out are not checked and if they are sent to Japan generally the investigating agent there gets a payment and clears the cars."

"Isn't that checked for?" I shrug.

"Depends, in Japan yakuza are practically accepted, recently they have started enacting laws to curtail them. Doesn't help that much since the laws are recent and not broad enough to let the cops actually get them. Partly why you would see groups sent elsewhere to make money, the new laws do curtail the yakuza and to keep the big income, they need to. So you two will understand it, yakuza are the closest thing to a Robin Hood the Japanese have." Olina snorts and shakes his head.

"Thieves are supposed to be hunted down though." I roll my eyes.

"That's just it, they don't steal, it's looked on worse there. What they will do instead is attend shareholder meetings and show off they are yakuza. Makes the shareholders nervous so the company pays them to not show up. Same thing they were doing at our new office."

"Also gives them an income from the shares." I shrug at that one.

"No idea, I don't follow how shares work in Japan. I am going to need to hire a stockbroker though. Give him a million and tell him to make me money." Stephanie snorts then shrugs.

"Ask Frank, I think they have one."

I like the idea so we get up and go down for dinner. We have a good dinner, lasagna with garlic bread. The kids are unhappy with it, there's no grasshoppers. Ausanat and I like that, we have taught the kids well. They want Thai food over anything else, Stephanie spanks me and I think Susan gets Ausanat over our taunting.

No problem, we got the kids wanting it. As it turns out Frank and Denise have a company. They send money to the company and then say yes to what the broker they have assigned wants to do. I'm undecided on that one, I'd rather have a person who has free reign to spend the money I allotted.

After dinner we head home and get the kids in bed. Then we watch some TV and go to bed ourselves. I could go for some hot sex, I haven't licked Stephanie for three days, before John slid inside and tried to knock her up. Stephanie though just wants to sleep.

Well I can live with that I suppose. Do manage to fall asleep, helps to be cuddled up with three girlfriends. Waking up the next morning I'd want to do some licking of Stephanie except for that damn morning sickness. Instead I troop downstairs to the kitchen with the chips.

Grabbing a soda I sit there and crunch or drink. P joins me after a while, Susan already left for work. She has a bowl of cereal she takes delight in waving a spoonful of at me now and then. I'd swat her but the smell is screwing with me so moving that far would get me spewing.

"Are you sure you can manage to get out to the office before you are done with that?" I nod then grab another few chips to eat fast.

"The smell of that is making my stomach roil. By the time you show up with food I'll be ready to eat. Also helping with the moving in. I'm done at eleven or so."

"What do we do if all three only want men?" I shrug.

"We will have guys there so record them being fucked. I know Susan said I want bisexual so I'm sure they will want both."

"So pay them each three hundred?" I shrug.

"I don't know. I mean I want a gal to star on the site with me, I have Nancy but need more gals into gals. If they all want to star we can talk pay with Bart. I am not actually paying out all that much for what we have already. I'm getting you a degree and you live here, Susan just lives here. Nancy I figured on a grand a month, same as Carlos. I don't think we pay anybody else." P shrugs.

"I'm not sure you need to pay for the degree, without paying rent I have good money." I shrug and grin.

"Call it buying a girlfriend then." P rolls her eyes.

"Like you need to anyway. According to Franklin the area got better, gang is still there but it's a poor neighborhood."

"Not my problem, they are in Anthony's territory. They only become his problem if they start shooting other gang members."

"Aren't you going against the treaty though?" I shake my head.

"They killed my brother first. Even if they hadn't killed him it makes them free to shoot on sight. I'm surprised Marcus and Anthony haven't offered to get in on this."

"Probably leaving it to you, you have experience in this, all they know how to do is shoot back." I shake my head.

"Things were getting bad, shoot outs during the day all over. New gangs appearing to protect their area. Sometimes they died the same day as well. Why I joined our gang in the first place, my brother did ask but mostly I saw the news and turned to him to say I'm joining."

"Why did my sister join?"

"My idea, she was going on about how she wants to get laid. I was telling her about my getting laid the week before. I mean she was looking around to find a guy to fuck. Well so I said why not come with me and get initiated. I already knew it was a gangbang and there are more guys than I could do. My brother started the bang on her, Frank started it on me."

"Yet you had more men."

"She passed out and more guys were over there to do her. Frank had just finished with me so I went over and yelled at them to do me. Well so the rest came and did me and it was lovely. Just wish I knew your sister would be that free on the sex." P nods then shrugs.

"I understand it, I want sex often and it's a little hard to not go looking for it right now. I don't because of him, I mean there are more people like that."

"Yeah, hey go on to work it's getting toward time."

P puts the bowl in the sink and dashes out. I guess she is running late or something. Eaten enough of the chips and a soda to not be starving I head out and sit on the sofa. Turning the TV on I flip around to the news. Might as well actually watch it, seems to be good on finding places to blow up.

Nothing on the news about places I check the clock to find that John should be up and at work. So I call him and he lets it ring for a while before answering.

"As it turns out, it's good you asked me to look into it. The guy on TV is wanted in Japan so they are sending some cops."