Call Me Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I pull him down atop me, his cock poking at me but never quite getting the right spot until I wedge a hand between us grasp him and guide him to the right place. He barrels inside of me in one shove causing me to grown before I place my hands to his hips and guide him. Soon he is going in and out at a nice pace, his cock isn't super long or thick but it's big enough to touch all the good spots.

As I moan and move under him, my head rolling to one side or the other I spy John still on the phone looking a little jealous and Gilly is herself on her back, the blonde with his head between her legs. At first she is staring at the ceiling with her hips moving then she starts thrashing a little and moans. Right in the middle of her orgasm he comes up for air, climbs atop her and begins inserting himself. Her legs wrap around him and he goes right inside of her, his eyes bugging, she must have pulled him in with her legs.

After a second he starts moving and she is again thrashing as his ass rises and falls in time with her movements. Gilly looks over at us and smiles wide, her enjoyment quite evident with the glassy look to her eyes and frequent quiet moans. For my part I am in seventh heaven, this deflowered virgin between my legs is lasting a very respectable amount of time for the speed he is doing me. I can feel the first throes of an orgasm rising within me, though I get a little worried as he speeds up. I am glad to see he is not erratically moving yet so I should have time and throw myself into reaching that orgasm.

My hips move with him, taking his thrusts deeper and making the whole experience better for the both of us when the other cop appears in the corner of my vision, his pants are open and he is stroking away at his cock. I'm enjoying myself way to much too even think of it, I simply get the virgin atop me to let me up and he shoves it home again doggy style. I motion the third cop over and take him in hand.

Looking at the new cock, my hand barely wraps around him so I'm getting a little extra excited with the idea of letting him in me. Lengthwise he's a little over average I guess, not leaking fluids yet so perhaps he will last long enough to get behind me. Mouth open wide I start taking him in, inch by inch I coat this mighty member with my saliva, taking him deeper and deeper. The one behind me is starting to moan a little, he's going to finish soon. I reach up and grab the one in my mouth by the butt and use him to bounce back and forth between the two, reveling in the feel and taste of the man flesh between both sets of lips. My toes are curling with each thrust, my pussy is clenching with each withdrawal my orgasm is fast approaching.

Off to the side I can barely make out Gilly, she is now riding atop her blonde. I watch her breasts bouncing up and down on him she is riding him hard she must be close to her own orgasm. Our eyes lock as she reaches up and grabs her breasts fondling at her own nipples. The pumps at me are getting ragged he has to be almost there I pull off the cock in my mouth to tell him to shoot it in me. Except there was no need he moans grabs my hips and pulls me back on him as he thrusts hard at me, his cock twitching.

His orgasm sets off my own and I moan out my enjoyment as his hot fluids flood my body, spreading out to every crevice inside as he rocks back and forth pumping more in with each thrust. The man I had been sucking on wiggles his cock in my face when I finally start to come down off my orgasm he wants me to finish him off. I had a different idea however, extricating myself from the ex virgin I pull him atop me as I recline on my back. He gets the idea quickly and is soon inside of me pumping away like mad. It is not long before this new frantic cock sliding in and out of me sets off another orgasm, intensified by his continued pumping and taking one nipple into his mouth.

My legs cross behind him, getting a deeper thrust as my hips rise and fall with the pumping. His cock opening me up, I rather feel like a sausage wrap getting filled as he speeds up even more. The pumping is so hard I actually begin to slide a little at a time across the floor, after a short time I find myself looking over at the blonde Gilly is riding. I lean my head back a little and watch her atop him hands to her own breasts, eyes closed riding him fast and starting to get a little erratic.

"Gilly lean forward it feels just as good and he can play with your breasts." I manage to croak out in encouragement as I get fucked.

As she leans forward the blonde taking the cue to maul at her breasts her ass going a mile a minute the man atop me starts to get erratic. I wrap my arms around him and hook my feet together to give him the best access at my flooded depths as I feel yet another orgasm coming. Gilly beside us screams out her orgasm, her ass jerking up and down, the blonde grabs hold and pumps himself into her. My lover chooses this moment to shoot his load, so now there are two people having orgasms then three, his hot fluids send me sailing off to another orgasm then amazingly the blonde in Gilly crows out his own orgasm.

The four of us just lay there for a bit panting the one in me going soft until there is clapping. We all look over to see John standing there clapping at us, smiling though not looking terribly happy.

"Well now that you kids are done, I know some cops that are out of uniform on duty. Also Ms. Smith if you could get your self together for a minute I would appreciate you opening this door, SWAT is here, the area is cleared and a search warrant is on the way, we really gotta get to the basement and the hole."

"Oh fine ruin the post sex cuddling. Though dang you are right I want to get back in that basement, I found what I think was a package of crack and there were boxes more. I do hope you got some officers into the basement to keep it from being cleared." I say as I grab up my panties and slide them up my legs.

Gilly just lies where she was put by the blonde ear to ear smile on her lips. I reach down and give her a little nudge to make sure she is alive. She twitches then looks over at me, her smile getting wider if possible. The blonde cop hands her clothes and helps her sit up. I look away when John clears his throat to look at him he is waving toward the door. Rolling my eyes I straighten out my top and walk over to the keypad besides the door.

"Listen I know you are really hands on with getting rid of scum but I think it's better if you let us take care of your basement. Defense attorneys would have a field day with asking us to prove you didn't put that stuff there." John says as I am entering in the code.

"Well darn it is my house and I would really like to know but alright unless things go really bad I'll stay out of it. Gives Gilly and I free time so we can raid my room and pack up. Maybe borrow your car and go makeup shopping, all I got left is the cheap stuff the prison gave me." The door opens and the three cops exit quickly, Gilly walks up besides me and John looks out the door then turns back to us.

"Catchada be careful, I'm not really sure who in the cops we can trust. If at all possible don't go anywhere alone with any but me. Gilly don't worry your new boyfriend is a cousins kid she's been after me to help him find a girlfriend. I'm not sure how well you would like him besides for sex but he seems a good enough kid. Oh and sorry my car probably isn't going anywhere for a while, the Uzi did a number on it. I can radio in another car for you, though your friend did show up, patrol is babysitting him."

Gilly turns at least eight shades of red as John leaves. I grab her hand and take her to my room, shutting the door after. With the practiced ease of someone who has lived in a room I go through the drawers and closet, Gilly sitting on my bed and looking around.

"God I can't believe I had sex, he was really good and all but dang I don't think I've had enough yet." She says staring at the posters on my walls.

"You and me both, now before you say I had two it's been a decade, takes more than two dicks to get rid of the itch. Anyway come on help me pack so we can get out of here and get some more dicks, after we go shopping I really gotta get different colors and better makeup."

Pulling my luggage out of the closet she gets up and helps me, as I pull clothes out of the closet she grabs lingerie, bra's, and panties out of my drawers. In no time we have packed all of my clothes and a couple of toys, which make me turn red again, thinking about the times I would lay in bed with one pumping it in and out to orgasm after orgasm, all the while with a camera in my room.

This thought sparks another and I dash out of my room into my brothers. I look about at the basic untidiness, the normal yuck reaction gone, instead I just miss him. Gritting my teeth I go through the room, pulling stuff out of the way, lifting others until I have gone through everything besides the closet. The closet is where I find it a VCR wired into a cable coming out of the wall, a socket high up on the wall providing the power.

No sign of any tapes on the shelf with the VCR and no higher ones I check the floor of the closet and find a floor safe. It is not bolted to the floor so I try and pick it up, it's lighter than it looks luckily so I manage to walk it into my bedroom and plop it on my bed. Gilly looks at the safe, then at me and opens her mouth to say something but a knock at the door attracts both of our attention. The blonde cop is back and smiling at Gilly but looks to me and opens his mouth.

"I am assigned to be your escort and guide to find your friend, so if you two ladies are ready I can show you to him now."

"Oh yes that would be lovely, could you perhaps lug this safe for us? I have a number of bags to get and the safe would make for a two tripper." I tell him smiling brightly as I pick up the safe and hand it to him.

"Of course though I was also asked if perhaps there is a recording of your cameras in the house somewhere, it would make for an easier time of proving that you had no part in placing drugs in your basement."

"Well yes maybe hang on I didn't check the VCR, it is possible perhaps that some things were recorded. Not likely I suppose since the tape hasn't been replaced in two years, but hang on let me get it." I say as I dart out the door.

In seconds I am back with a tape in hand only half played through. Placing it atop the safe I grab up my luggage, Gilly taking two bags before we usher him out the door and down the stairs ahead of us.

"You know, I don't even know your name, I suppose it is good we haven't knocked boots." I mention about halfway down the steps, Gilly next to me looking a little curious herself

"Oh my I would shake your hand but I would rather not drop this safe. I am Bart pleased to make your acquaintance Ms. Smith and Ms. Stevens." He says as he stops at the foot of the steps allowing us to go out the door first.

"Such manners, most pleasurable to make your acquaintance Bart, though I think Gilly had more pleasure in making it than I did." I say making Gilly turn at least thirty shades of red.

"Oh no that pleasure was definitely mutual, now if you two ladies would be so kind as to turn right your friend is about a block straight ahead."

"Ah good, at least we aren't walking a terribly long way. So Gilly if you decide to keep him, do make sure he loses the spiked hair, named Bart with blonde spike hair is a little too cartoonish."

"I'm not sure I will keep him, however I agree. I think perhaps a little longer parted to the right would be nice. Though I don't know, he should look pretty good shaved as well, what do you think?" She replies nudging me with her elbow and winking.

"Well if we want to grow his hair longer why not go all the way and let it grow as long as it will grow then perming it. I would think a nice Shirley Temple look would work for him. Heck we can even go all out and buy him a nice deep red or purple makeup set, I mean why not get him all gorgeous."

"Oh well if we are talking makeup on him let's really go all out and Goth him. White face with black lipstick and eyeliner, paint his nails and hair black, perhaps give him The Crow look, I always thought that Brandon Lee was extra hot like that."

"Damnit no, you are not putting makeup on me, I am not going for a Shirley Temple hair, I might consider the office hair but I am not going shaved either." Bart finally snaps out making us both laugh.

"OK, but you are letting us do you how we want for Halloween." I tell him after dropping a bag and poking my finger into his chest.

"All right but I'm not growing my hair long and nothing permanent, your friend is right over there by the way."

Picking up my bag again I turn and dash across the street dropping them again to leap into his arms. Frank groans with the impact but wraps his arms around me to hold me up and plants a wet kiss on my nose.

"It's really good to see you again, though I thought prisons had better fitness programs." He says with a grin and a fake groan as he puts me on the ground again.

"Hey nobody can call me fat." I snap and hit him in the arm.

""Ouch OK, OK your not fat I'm just getting old." He grins out as he rubs his arm.

"So are you still with Denise or did you find a younger model?"

He just holds up his hand with a thick platinum ring on his ring finger. I look from the ring to his face and back a few times, the huge grin on his face telling me it is what it looks like.

"You are a total asshole you know that, I was supposed to be the maid of honor."

"Your brother was the best man and we videotaped it, don't worry it was a boring old wedding, no stripper poles, no orgies just a lot of flowers and standing around."

"I want the same thing you know, well maybe with an orgy. I'd want stripper poles but I don't think I could resist them."

"If you two could pause with the stripper pole weddings an introduction would be nice." Gilly says at my shoulder looking somewhat perturbed at our discussion, Bart standing behind her grinning.

"Oh right sorry, Frank here is my best friend, closer to brother really, if you forget about my initiation at least. Frank this is Gillian Stevens my parole officer or god as she put it, and this is Bart our friendly neighborhood cop and proud owner of Gillys virginity."

"Stripper pole wedding, I don't know that sounds nice. Wait...what? Virginity really, I never noticed a hymen."

"Bart that is because they make toys for us women that make hymens history, so I do have to ask what about your initiation are we supposed to forget?" Gilly asks as she pokes him in the ribs.

"Oh right, that... well...you see..." I couldn't help but trail off, the whole thing is somewhere in weird land.

"For her initiation we banged her, I was the first one. Took forever because she was just one of the guys to me, she still managed to take on another nine guys after that, kept crying for more until the last one. I think she walked bowlegged for two days after but lord was that a legend told over and over again after."

"Oh all right if you are going to tell it you should get it right, it was twelve guys after you. Though really legend and it's still told?"

"Of course, go into any bar, club or men's room and you can find either the poem scrawled into the wall or people who know the story. So what is the deal with the safe?"

"My god, I'm not sure I like that thought, but then again I suppose I won't need much application filling to find a job. The safe Bart is lugging for us like a dear? Oh that I found in my brothers closet, along with a VCR, hooked up to a camera in my room. We are going to get it cracked and see what is inside. So where is your car?"

"Did you go blind in prison or something it is right behind me."

"That isn't your car that is a station wagon, wait don't tell me you got busy and had kids."

"Well we are getting busy as often as possible but not yet. Anyway hop on in I am sure I have a shopping trip to take you on and we gotta find a safe cracker."

"OK, though something you gotta know first, Gilly here is coming with, she's got it from on high to find one of my hang out spots, and I got a place to stay already, you probably know her, reporter friend of my brothers."

"Well since she is your god, I can't hold a religion back, probably not a winning fight anyway fine. Are you sure you want to trust that reporter though, she left a lot of messages while he was alive. I don't know how he handled it."

"I'll explain it later let's get my stuff in the back, Bart do you happen to know of any good safe crackers by chance?" I say as I move around to the back of the station wagon and toss my luggage in.

"Well yes as a matter of fact I do, there is one in the complex next to the station. It's only a couple miles from here. We use him to open locked things of all sorts at murder scenes."

"Great thanks Bart you can go back on duty now. It was a pleasure meeting you and I can't wait for Halloween."

Bart steps away from the station wagon and waves as we pull away turn around and head towards the police station, Gilly waves back and blows a kiss as we pass him. Frank glances over at me a few times as he navigates the streets before finally asking as we find the complex with the safe cracker.

"So come on out with it why are you staying with the reporter. Just because your brother liked her doesn't mean you have to put up with her. Denise had me clean out the spare bedroom for you."

"Oh my, if I didn't know better I would think you were coming on to me. If you must know my brother liked her so well he had unprotected sex with her at least twice, I have two nephews and a niece." I tell him as I pull the safe out of the back.

I walk into the store before anyone says anything and get instant attention from a rather handsome man with graying temples. He pulls out a section of carpet from behind the counter and places it atop the counter motioning me to place the safe atop it.

"Now Ms. I must ask you a couple of things, namely where did you get this safe and is it yours or someone else owns? If someone else owns I need a court ordered permission or the owner's permission to open. If you own I can get this open in a couple hours." He says smiling down at me from his somewhat daunting height.

"Well it came from my house, and I guess I own it now, my brother owned it but he's been dead for two years. Before you ask I was in prison when he died, I didn't even know he had a safe, I found it looking through his room."

"Ah of course, that must mean you are Catchada Smith. I shall crack this safe for you and I will even leave it closed until you return so you won't have to wonder if that is really all that was inside."

"Well that sounds nice, I have no idea what is inside, I am sure there are some videotapes but otherwise for all I know there is a cure for cancer in there."

"Oh well in that case I better get this open. Come back anytime this afternoon and I should have it opened for you."

"Great, how much is this going to cost me and do I pay now or after you get it opened?"

"Well in this case the police department is paying me to open this for you, Detective John McDonald called maybe three minutes ago saying to expect you and that I am to charge the department."

"Oh great leaves me more for makeup, and maybe some new clothes. So I shall be back later and hopefully you will have some surprises for me."

"I am sure I will." He says as he picks up the safe and heads into the back with it.

With a smile I walk back out and get back into the station wagon, Gilly and Frank barely notice me sit down they are talking baseball and who is going to the World Series. As they take a pause in debating over whether the Yankee's are going to go again or not I clap my hands and whistle.

emap
emap
237 Followers