Call Me Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Anastasia wakes up kidnapped and enslaved.
1.1k words
4.29
13.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I hope you enjoy part 2 of my story. This is a fantasy I have had for a while. This is my first time writing something like this so please comment on any ways I can improve. I'll try to update weekly or every two weeks.

Disclaimer: Consent is ambiguous in this story, All characters are over the age of 18.

He grabs my arm pulling me out of the room.

"Can you untie me please?" I ask him almost begging. "It's hurting my wrists."

"I'll untie you when we're in the bathroom."

I looked around the hallway trying to take in everything in my surroundings. There was a rough carpet underneath my feet. Some weird abstract artwork on the walls. I don't feel good so I get a little dizzy when walking. My vision is a little fuzzy. I still don't feel like myself.

"You're such a good girl. A lot of the girls I get love to fight back but you're so sweet," he compliments me.

I wasn't fighting back mostly cause I was scared of what he might do to me. Also I didn't have the energy to and just hoped that he won't hurt me if I just did whatever he said.

"Can I shower by myself?" I ask.

"I'll have to watch though."

The bathroom was clean and had some gray towels hanging. As he promised he untied my bound wrists. I held them in front of me and looked at the red marks from the tightness of the ropes. He turned on the shower and pushed me under the shower head. Warm water hit my skin in an almost relaxing way. I saw his eyes wander down to my lower region.

"Good thing you shaved beforehand," he said to me while reaching over to grab a shower gel.

I felt the squirts of shower gel hit my skin. It surprisingly smelled like vanilla. He massaged the shower gel on my chest and made his way down to my pussy and started rubbing my fingers in between my lips. His finger brushed over my clit.

"Wow. You are getting wet."

I felt an incredible sensation of pleasure as he massaged me down there, it almost made me forget the circumstances I'm under. He looked into my eyes as he continued pleasuring me down there. My heart felt something towards him and I don't know if it was attraction or lust. His left hand rubs my upper body and he takes the time to gently pinch my nipples. He moved his mouth over my nipple.

"I love your small tits" he said as I felt his hot breath on my nipple. He gave each one a kiss and I felt tingles in my pussy.

"I wish I could fuck you so hard right now, but I'll make more money if I sell you as a virgin."

I felt this dread as I was faced with reality again. He was planning on selling me.

I stepped out of the shower with my bare feet meeting the cold floor and he wrapped me in a towel.

"Where did you put my clothes?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"You don't need clothes anymore if you're a sex slave."

I heard a beep coming from his pocket and he pulled out his phone. His eyes widened reading whatever the text said.

"I think I may have a potential buyer for you," he said excitedly.

My stomach dropped with the thought of someone just buying me. I am starting to get used to my kidnapper but I don't know who this new person might be. I wanted someone who wasn't a sadist. I would just obey them so they wouldn't hurt me.

But that isn't guaranteed.

I felt him pull the towel away from me. He got a zip tie from his pocket and tied my hands tightly behind me again.

"You're all dry now and ready."

Then I saw him pull out a white cloth and he wrapped it around my eyes completely darkening my vision.He grabbed me by my arm and led me through his place. I felt the rough carpet underneath my feet again as he harshly pulled me. He pulled me into another room that was colderand I heard the sound of a car unlocking. This must be the garage.

"I'm not going to put you in the trunk but you must remain lying down in the back seat or else I will hurt you."

"Ok," I said.

He pushed me into the car and laid across the two seats. It smelled clean with a bit of cigarette smoke. The engine started as he backed away from the garage.

"This is going to be a 2 hour drive so you could probably take a nap if you want to."

The sound from the car drive was making me a little sleepy. I still felt a little groggy from being drugged so I closed my eyes and tried to imagine myself somewhere far away from here.

"Anastasia," I hear him while I feel him rubbing my shoulder. "Wake up, we're here."

My blindfold is still on as he pulls me from the car. I feel rough cement underneath as he takes me somewhere. I start hearing other voices. Mostly male voices.

"I'll do $50,000 for this girl" I hear someone say.

He takes me through a door and I hear more voices. I get a little nervous being naked in front of so many people so I press against him and he doesn't seem to mind.

"Jason, this is the girl I told you about," I hear him say to someone.

"She is very cute," I hear a male voice say. "A little small-chested though but she is very pretty, she has some nice kissable lips".

I felt a finger brush right across my lips.

"I know right," my kidnapper agreed. "And she's a virgin, I already checked for her hymen."

Wow I wonder what else he did to me when I was drugged?

"She's been sweet and doesn't shy away from being touched."

"Can you take off her blindfold?" the man said.

I felt my kidnapper take off the blindfold behind my head and I saw the man in front of me. He had light golden brown hair and dark brown eyes. He seemed to be in his late thirties. He was dressed in a black shirt and dark jeans.

"She's very beautiful," he said, still looking at me.

"I'll do $75,000 for her," my kidnapper said.

"Okay deal."

My kidnapper handed him some paperwork. Then I felt him put my blindfold back on. After a few moments that I felt like eternity, I felt Jason pull me away from my kidnapper.

"Have fun with her," I heard him say.

"Oh I will," my new owner said as he grabbed my arm and led me away.

Thank you for reading. I'll update as soon as possible.