Called to the Office

Story Info
Employee submits to boss when her job is on the line.
2.7k words
4.41
19k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second time this week that I've been late for work and it's only Wednesday. I knew I was in for it when I saw Karen, the office secretary, walking towards me minutes after my arrival.

"Richard wants to see you in his office immediately." She said as she approached my desk.

I followed Karen to his office and walked inside while she held the door open ushering me in. I walked in and took a seat in front of his desk.

"Thanks Karen. That will be all for now. Shut the door on your way out please." Richard said waiting for her to exit the room.

With a smug look on her face, she shut the door leaving me and Richard alone. Richard was a handsome man. He was muscular with a clean-shaven sharp jaw line and jet-black hair. As nice as he was to look at, a trip to his office was hardly ever a good thing.

"Amanda, this is the second time this week that you have been late to work. I'm afraid I am going to have to issue you another write up. As you know this will be your third one and may cost you your position here."

"I really need this job. I've had a lot going on this week, but it won't happen again. Is there any way you could let it slide just this once?"

"You have received several disciplinary actions in the last three months. If I don't issue the write up, how can you assure me that you will abide by the company policies?"

"I will do whatever it takes. You won't have any more trouble out of me. I can't lose this job."

Richard stood up, walked around the desk stood in front of me and said, "Maybe we can work something out and keep all of this between us."

He stepped closer to the chair and looked down on me with a mischievous grin on his face. "Is he suggesting what I think he is?" I wondered to myself before I stood up in front of him. "I want to do whatever I can to fix this." I said as I took a step towards him. Our faces were inches apart.

He began to unbuckle his belt saying, "I won't write you up if you get on your knees and suck this cock right now."

"Are you being serious?"

"Do you want to keep your job or not?"

I hesitantly got down on my knees in front of him. He reached his hand down the front of his pants and pulled his partially hard cock out. I slowly leaned in parting my lips to allow him entrance. His cock was thick and long. It only took about half of his cock to fill my mouth. I sucked his growing cock bobbing my head back and forth as he toward over me. He reached behind my head and wrapped my hair around his fingers. Gripping the back of my head he forced his huge cock down past my throat as he began fucking my face. My eyes began to water as I chocked down his huge member.

He moaned with pleasure and yanked my head back by my hair forcing me to look up at him. "Your mouth can handle this cock pretty well, now bend over this desk and let's see if that pussy of yours can do the same."

I couldn't help but be turned on by his dominating stature. I didn't waste any time before I stood up and bent over the desk as he ordered. He pulled my pencil skirt up to my hips and yanked my panties down to my knees in one swift motion.

Before I could think or say anything he thrust his huge dick all the way inside me stretching my tight pussy. I was filled with a lustful ecstasy which soaked my pussy. I bit down on my hand trying to keep myself from screaming out in pleasure praying nobody would hear us. He sat still for a minute with his cock deep inside me and his body pressed against mine and whispered in my ear in the most seductive tone, "You want more of this cock, don't you?"

I nodded my head yes still biting down on my hand.

"Tell me you want this cock."

"I want your cock."

"Beg for it."

"Please fuck me." I begged out.

My pussy was wet with hunger craving his dominance. He straightened his back and gripped my hips and began thrusting in and out of me. His hips banged up against my ass harder and harder as he quickened his pace. I bit down on my hand so hard, but that couldn't stop the moans of pleasure from escaping my lips. I tried my best to keep quiet as he fucked me. His cock felt like it was getting deeper and deeper inside me with each thrust. My walls clenched around his huge cock as I soaked it with my cum.

"I'm not done with that pussy yet." He said as he slid his cock in and out of me quickening his pace.

His cock felt so good inside me. I could feel another orgasm getting closer. I moaned into my hand covering my mouth with every thrust. My walls began to tighten around him. With one last thrust his full length was deep inside me. I felt his cock tense up and release his seed pushing me over the edge again. A mixture of our cum spilled from around my pussy down his shaft as his cock slid out of me. He grabbed some tissue off his desk and cleaned himself up motioning towards the Kleenex for me to do the same.

"Now get back to work. We will just consider this a verbal warning. If you are late again, I will have to take disciplinary measures."

The next day I woke up and looked at the clock. I jumped up in a panic and got dressed as fast as I possibly could. I had 10 minutes before I was supposed to be at work, and it was a 15-minute commute to the office building. When I finally arrived for work, I was half an hour late. As soon as I walked inside the building Karen told me to report to Richard' office. 'I am for sure getting fired this time." I thought to myself as I stepped into his office once again shutting the door behind me.

"Wow. You couldn't even make it one day without being late."

"I'm sorry, I forgot to set my alarm. I promise it won't happen again this time." I pleaded.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to take disciplinary action."

"Please don't fire me."

"Come over here." Richard said motioning for me to come stand beside him.

I walked around to his side of the desk and stood in front of him unsure of what he was going to do next. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about our steamy encounter the day before and fantasizing about his dick inside me again.

"You're a naughty girl aren't you, Amanda?" He said seductively. "Now, face the door and put both of your hands flat on my desk."

I obediently followed his commands feeling my arousal grow while I fantasized about his cock waiting for whatever comes next.

"I told you I would have to discipline you if you were late again." He said as he smacked my ass hard. "Your disobedience won't go unpunished. I know just what to do with a naughty girl like you."

I started to say, it won't happen again but was interrupted with another hard lick to my ass.

"I didn't say you could speak. Bend over now."

As told, I bent over further onto the desk propping myself up with my forearms. Richard walked up behind me and ran his hands down my sides until he reached the bottom of my dress. He slowly pulled my dress up to my waist exposing my black panties. His hands never left my body as he moved them across my skin to my ass. He ran the palm of his hand across my ass before he gave my ass another lick. He spanked me three more times leaving a red handprint across my ass cheek. I grew more and more aroused with each stinging lick he gave to my ass. He ran his hand softly across the hem of my panties and down the middle of my ass until he reached between my legs feeling my soaked pussy.

"Mhmmm... you want more of this cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Richard please fuck me."

"In this office you will refer to me as Mr. Davis or sir."

"Yes sir. Please fill me with your cock."

"What will you do for this cock?"

"What do you want me to do? I'll do anything." I said as I turned around to face him.

He unzipped his khaki slacks releasing his cock and pointed towards the ground. I dropped to my knees at once and took his cock into my mouth and began to suck up and down his shaft hungrily while I massaged his balls.

"Suck that cock like the dirty little slut you are."

His words turned me on even more. My panties were soaking wet, and my pussy craved him. I took the full length of his erect cock in my mouth deep throating him. I gagged and choked on his huge cock all the way down my throat gasping for air as my lips came back up his shaft only to go back down again. I drank up every inch of his cock hungrily until his office door suddenly swung open.

I was on my knees with Richard's cock in my mouth when his wife, Nichole, stepped inside, closed the door, and locked it. I jumped completely panicked and adjusted my dress to cover my ass. I looked over at Richard and was surprised to see him stroking his cock. Nichole walked up to me and in a surprisingly calm tone said, "Were you just sucking my husband's dick?"

"I...Uhm... I'm so sorry. I need to go." I said as I started walking towards the door trying to make my escape.

"You're not going anywhere!"

"I know how you must feel. I really am sorry I wish there was something I could do to fix this."

"...Maybe there is."

"I would do anything to make this right. I need this job."

"Hmmm..." Nicole brought her finger to her lip, lost in thought for a moment before she continued, "You can start by eating this pussy. You were sucking his cock like an animal, and I expect the same effort or more." Then took her pants off and sat down on the edge of the desk, leaning back on her hands.

I looked to Richard for some kind of signal unsure what to do or if this was even real. I looked back at Nicole to hear her say in a seductive and commanding tone, "Don't look at him. I'm the boss now."

Without saying a word, I sat down and pulled myself and the chair up to the desk and positioned myself between her legs. Nicole picked her legs up, placing each foot on an arm of the chair, exposing her pussy. A thin black strap of her g-string ran along the crease of her neatly shaved pussy, only a thin line of hair trailed down towards her clitoris.

I slowly began to lean in towards her, when she grabbed the back of my head and quickly buried my face in her anticipating pussy. The moment of her hips was causing her lips to grind all over my face as she bucked. I quickly began to lick and suck her as she grew wetter and wetter. Her juices enveloped my mouth as I tried to suck out every drop. I could feel the muscles in her legs begin to tighten as her hips started to lose their fast rough pace. I knew she was close to her orgasm, so I reached around her gripping each of her ass checks in my hands and pulled her towards me burying my face between her lips even deeper. I thrust my tongue inside her and began to tongue fuck her. I pushed my tongue in and out as deep into her throbbing pussy as I could. She moaned out with pleasure as she reached the peak of her orgasm, but my tongue never slowed.

I sucked her cum out from between her lips. Nicole was panting from the huge release. I slowly kissed my way back up to her clit letting my tongue softly tease her. I could feel her instantly become aroused all over again. A soft moan escaped her lips from my sensual touch.

I brought my hand back between her legs and softly hovered one finger down the crease of her soaked pussy barely touching her, giving her body time to crave the pleasure I was about to give her. Just as I wanted her legs began to twitch with longing for me. She tried to push her hips towards my mouth and fingers her body was begging for more.

I answered the pleads of her body, penetrating two fingers deep inside of her. I pushed them all the way in slowly at first and rested them inside her. "Please, don't stop." she said as her lips joined in with the pleads of her body.

With that I pulled my fingers in and out of her with sharp deep thrusts, as I simultaneously sucked on her clit. My tongue licked all around the top of pussy. Each lick growing more intense as I fucked her with my fingers faster and faster. Juices and moans leaked from each pair of her lips. I could sense she was nearing another orgasm and pulled my hand and lips away stopping her pleasure all together.

I looked up at her watching her pull on her breast and bucking her hips across the desk. "Don't you dare stop!" She said attempting a command, but her body was betraying her as it begged out for me. Nicole was no longer in control.

Richard was standing nearby still pulling at his erect cock pleased with the scene that was playing out in front of him.

"Nicole stand up and bend over that desk right now!" I commanded, taking control. In one swift motion Nicole slid off the side of the desk, turned around, and laid across the top of the desk as she obediently bent over. "Bring that cock over here and fuck your wife." I said looking at Richard and motioning for him to stand behind his wife.

I could see his cock flex with excitement ready to join in the action. He walked up behind her, grabbed her hips, and was about to position himself inside her when I reached in front of him and grabbed his cock. I rubbed his cock around her pussy without letting it go in teasing them both. Finally, Richard took control of his dick back and thrust it inside her like an animal. His hard fast thrust went in and out of her as her hips bucked back at him making him go deeper and deeper. Then he pulled out and grabbed me by the waist sitting me on top of the desk next to Nicole knocking everything to the floor. He didn't waste any time before he began to fuck me with deep hard thrusts over and over. He went between Nicole and me taking turns dominating our pussies. Nicole cam hard one more time and Richard brought the focus back to me continuing to fuck me just as rough as Nicole rubbed my clit fast trying to match the pace of his cock.

I finally screamed out in pleasure from the release that had been building inside me all day! The sound of my loud moans sent Richard over the edge. He pulled his cock out and shoved it in Nicoles mouth forcing her to swallow his load.

We took a moment to catch our breath and make ourselves look presentable. After we got everything back on the desk Richard looked to me and said, "Get back to work, no slacking on the job!" in his same dickish bossy tone. I turned to leave and close the door behind me barely catching the wink and mischievous smile on his face letting me know this was not going to be my last trip to his office.