Callsign Amarok Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning her tongue all around the head and shaft, licking and coating every inch with saliva. Quite enjoying the head of his package in particular, teasing the veins, tip and short lining of flesh near the glands.

From her immaculate work came a strong pull in Orion's cock. He was close to exploding but refused to leave Aurora unsatisfied. He tried raising her head up and she set teeth in retort.

"Grrr..." The lupine growled in challenge and he got the message, placing his hands on top of her head and petting. She enjoyed his big hands over her head and refocused on her prize.

She came free to study his meaty length and licked the dribbling precum from the slit.

Loving his flavor, she kissed and licked everywhere, letting saliva drool from her mouth which coated his shaft.

Orion was enamoured with Aurora's first blow job. She was doing extremely well for her first time, sucking and pressuring his cock like a vacuum.

He began second guessing if it really was her first time or not.

The thought perished as his mind melted in erotic bliss, watching the gorgeous women in front of him take what she wanted.

"A little more please..."

Aurora bobbed up and down faster, each time coming up she would slink down further making sure it was hitting the back of her throat.

Orion closed his eyes from the pleasure and pictured his extremity deep within her mouth.

He felt her lips on his skin while she swallowed and sucked like a Goddess, caressing every vein and sensitive point. His crown slammed the back of her throat and she gagged. Letting his cock free from her mouth and regaining her breath, she looked up at him dreamily.

"You're amazing Aurora." He panted.

She smiled with moist lips, winked and went back to work, trying to get a rise out of him. Orion felt himself swell inside her mouth and was close to coming apart.

Aurora was touching herself and leaked from the sight of her male closing his eyes again. She came from furiously rubbing and sucking at the same time.

Hands were placed over her head, forcing her down and the spewing of thick ejaculate slid down her throat. Some hard gushes of seed ricochet into her mouth and she swallowed every bit after getting the full taste of sperm.

Once Orion finished, his hands let go of her head.

She gasped for air and fell down on the ground. Orion took some time recovering before helping her up and pulled her against himself. He rubbed her back and kissed her neck lovingly.

"Y...your..mmm..seed tastes good." Aurora whispered, cleaning her teeth and mouth with her own tongue. She brought her fingers up to clean them as well but Orion reacted first.

"Thank you Aurora, my wonderful lupine." He took her hand, sucking and licking each finger.

"I love you." Orion whispered and Aurora snuggled against his chest.

"I love you too, Amarok Orion. Always and forever." Her wolf soul held him close, realising what it was like to finally share a mating bond with another. She had found a mate and joyful tears fell into her lover's embrace.

When Orion had also explained his traumatic experience to everyone. Her soul was hurt and she wanted to comfort him, not only psychologically but physically as well. The wolf approved of his scars but her human felt sad for him. She promised to compensate his past pains with future passion.

Orion kissed the lupine's forehead and held her for a while, enjoying the moonlit lake and twinkling specks of water. His cock was still standing proudly and slathered across Aurora's abdomen.

'I'm still hard?'

Aurora grinned at the sight of his surviving erection.

"Mhm...I think I can take you inside now. I feel better and I'm extremely sensitive." She lined herself with his spear and lowered, letting each vein and pulse of his cock soothe her. Saliva mixed with Orion's early release lubricated him and he slid into her with ease.

She squeaked, giving her mate big doe eyes. His heart swelled from the sight of Aurora's cute expression.

She began swaying her hips and grinding on his thighs. Orion's cock was back at the door of her cervix and wanted in. He hadn't forced it open, instead wanting Aurora to be in complete control. Her clenching pocket was constricting around him and more fluid rushed alongside his shaft. She gave a tiny shriek of pleasure and continued grinding, trying to take him even deeper.

He held the lupine's thighs and helped glide her body along his. There were still a few inches remaining and Orion also wanted to seat himself completely but held himself back.

She noticed her mate's growing face of worry.

"I can see you growing tired of this." She whined.

"I can never grow tired of you, I just don't want to hurt you."

Her wolf purred from his worry.

Aurora pushed off the log and faced away from him. She got on all 4's and raised her ass up high, wiggling provocatively, inviting him to take her.

"Take me, take what you want, claim me again." Her wolf soul moaned with a lust laiden voice.

The male's cock twitched at the sight of her beautiful butt and his heart raced. Aurora used two fingers and pried her labia apart, letting him see what awaited.

Something in Orion snapped and he bolted up, mounting Aurora from behind. He steered his cock into her sweet folds and applied pressure into her quaking tunnel.

This time around he was extremely careful, not wanting her to feel any discomfort. He was caressing her breast and kissed her shoulders. Starting to thrust in and out at a slow and soothing pace. He blew into Aurora's ear and took it in his mouth, nibbling and sucking. She achieved hyper sensitivity and couldn't contain herself.

"A..AMAROK...AAHHHHH!" Her eyes flashed brighter and she pistoned her hips back to meet Orion's thrusts.

She snarled as pleasure began to stabilize, leveling out into a slow and steady motion. Her wolf did not enjoy slow and steady.

"Rrrrrr, claim me!" The animal present needed to feel their mate inside her belly again.

"Are you sure?" Orion exited his haze of rapture and panted while continuously thrusting into her quivering pussy. She clenched down, massaging his cock and spasmed, notifying him of another orgasm.

"A..nnggh...Ahhh..Y..yes..I am lupine and we are strong. I won't break. I was made for you, Luna paired us together as true mates!"

Concentrating through pleasure that was beginning to ramp up.

"I felt your love for me, your gentle touches and caring hands. My human needs you, I need you! So take me!" She yelled as the male mounting her quickened a determined will.

Hearing the greenlight, he jackhammered into the ring of her cervix, knocking with the tip of his cock as he plunged in and out.

After 10 minutes of blissful pounding, her muscles relented and he spiked her innermost sanctum where he bottomed out.

"GAH...NGHH...nhg..ha....he..., Amarok...." She grunted and shivered from battering strikes and half closed her eyes, visualizing the space around them.

Far from being done, frenzying his thrusts into her already soaked uterus. Orion could sense his previous payload from the other night coloring her insides.

And he wanted to give her another.

Pulling back as far as possible and impaling Aurora repeatedly, he was eager to ruin the space where new life could be made.

"HEAAANGH!! AHHHH!!!!!" Screaming at the top of her lungs, alerting local wildlife to disappear. Her muscles spasmed, closing around to slow the invading phallus. Instead this move resulted in Orion's increased efforts, thwacking his hips as hard as he could into Aurora's rear. His penis grew a little bigger, beating angrily so it would soon inject rich and nurturing fluid inside a heated body.

Aurora was moaning and screaming hysterically from pleasure with eyes rolling up into her head. She squirted as Amarok wrapped his hands around her breasts and pulled her back to his chest.

He clenched all of his muscles and bucked one last time into her hips, erupting powerful twitches deep in the girl. His cock shot out whatever his testicles had produced since the night before, replenishing her womb with tiny swimmers.

She experienced every burst with happiness as each pump filled her up.

The female enjoyed strings of thick ejaculate rushing through his meaty girth and swarming her insides. Aurora along with her wolf were content beyond understanding.

Finally spent, Orion caught her sag and tip forward. He tentatively held her and fell with her.

Aurora's body began to cool down and she sank onto the ground, enjoying the coolness of grass and dirt alongside nature's scent.

Orion settled his weight over his mate and her inner walls tried valiantly sucking more cum out of his spent tool. He swayed his hips slowly, tempting his own penis to pulse. His cock was snug in its place and nestled inside her pooling womb.

"Aw....ah...mhh.." Aurora groaned from beneath him, shaking with mini orgasms.

Her cervix responded to his efforts, easing a little which allowed the flow of cream to travel down a less restrictive passageway. His mushroom spear wormed its gratitude, gifting one final spurt of appreciation.

Both wolf and human loved their primal position. His broad body made them feel protected while his cock gave them great delight, satisfying their desires for him. Aurora felt properly mated by her strong and virile male.

Soon Orion finally softened and pulled out. Her muscles tried detaining his used penis but failed. Her cervix shut, sealing and securing every last drop of his milked juices.

Aurora held one of his hands, rubbing it against her cheek and gave him a light lick.

"I love you my mate, my sweet Amarok."

Laying her head on the grass, a blue set of stars formed in the glittering night.

She peeped up at the sky and smiled happily while nuzzling herself into her lover.

A constellation had formed above.

The Hunter

===Special Chapter) Awkward

(A couple seconds before screaming)

Wildlife had frolicked away from Aurora and Orion's passionate love making.

The elves in the surrounding area were slightly uncomfortable with the screams and moans coming from nearby. A few went to investigate and returned with flushed faces. Idril had tried to ignore the sound but couldn't, her eyes kept drifting to Pac, biting her lips and watching him.

-Fireteam-

"So, how was your day Tim?" Avery asked.

Tim splashed water on his face and cleaned his armpits.

"Survived an assault by wolves, rescued a girl, liberated a village and now escorted by elves. What about you?" Flicking some water at Dan.

Dan winced and wiped his face dry.

"Meh, same as you, what abo-".

"A..AMAROK...AAHHHHH!" Aurora screamed out, alerting all wildlife near the surrounding area.

"Jesus fucking Christ. Orion's having a fun time isn't he?" Tim peeped over at Pac.

"Fucking indeed Tim." Avery retorted.

"Awgh." Dan sounded.

"Hey, let them have this. Orion's been cut off from womanly contact his entire life." Pac defended as he dunk himself in the lake.

"Well, he's damn well taking advantage of the time he has with her." Dan interjected.

"Orion put his own ass on the line for us plenty of times. He's kept us alive for this long and had to deal with you 2 idiots." Avery pointed to Tim and Dan.

"We're lucky that he hasn't turned into an emotionless drone after Africa. He has her now, he deserves this." Avery finished.

A far cry echoed through the lake.

"HEAAANGH!! AHHHH!!!!!"

"OH my Jesus H Christ..." Daniel along with Tim sunk deeper into the water.

"I doubt he'll ever turn into a drone with the werewolf by his side." Pac chuckled.

The guys continued to bathe while the elves kept watch uncomfortably.

-Orion and Aurora-

The human and lupine were dazed by their intense love making and held each other close, enjoying the midnight summer breeze.

The lovebirds kissed each other and Orion helped Aurora to her feet. She was shaky and uncoordinated with her dazed movements. He picked her up and carried her to the small lake and settled down into it.

The water was perfect and relaxed their exhausted bodies.

He held her close while cleaning and caressing her enticing body. Liquids from sex glided off skin, disappearing into the water. Once they were done, Aurora's head settled in his neck and sniffed, savoring their combined scents from mating. She cooed and relaxed more in his presence.

Orion peeped up into the night sky with Aurora cuddled in his arms and mused.

'This is nice.' He emphasized the point by kissing her on the head and she shifted in response.

Holding her close and carrying her to the log, they laid against it while the summer wind dried them.

Aurora morphed and turned into a beautiful wolf.

Although a little startled from the sudden transformation, Orion felt oddly happy to see her lupine form. The wolf curled itself around his naked body and wrapped her tail around him. He appreciated her adorable tail, rubbing her ears and neck softly. She sounded a cute whimper and settled her breathing.

Aurora and her wolf were light headed, wanting to fall asleep in their mate's strong arms.

They did just that.

Orion felt comfortable and safe under the big wolf, letting his guard down, slowing his heart rate and closed his eyes.

Listening to summer winds, insect chirps and gentle waves of water as well as each other's heartbeats.

'Sweet dreams my little wolf.'

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 65 Preparations

The Elven Council was preparing for the lupine Saviours to arrive. Mythril had informed Elven command that the 5 humans were wearing strange clothing and had extremely dangerous weapons.

A detachment from the main elvish army was designated to greet the 5. While keeping the local populace safe from them as well.

The elven kingdom was well hidden from the outside world. Buildings inlaid with gold and marble. Vibrant colors and plants were strewn across the city.

Elven architects liked having bridges and waterfalls placed everywhere. Bringing fresh water, a place to bathe and magnificent views. Their people washed publicly, uncaring for nudity.

For a species who are able to live centuries, they have not made many advancements in technology. Still using swords, bows, and spears. Armor on the other hand was very well kept among the society. The high class had extremely intricate designs and special metals; regular footmen used standard issue iron and leather armor. Elves in command of troops had more complicated designs and wore helmets to protect their identity.

Many elf noblemen and noblewomen were part of houses or clans formed from over many generations of conflict. The most notable was House Lharithlyn, they were the richest, most well recognized and respected house throughout the populace.

In the main courtyard of one of their mansions was a woman. A light skinned, beauty with a motherly aura around her.

"My grace, the troops you have requested are beginning their preparations for the arrivals of the lupine Saviours."

The royal woman gestured for her servant to approach.

"Thank you for informing me. What of the lókë?" She inquired.

"The dragon has been moved to the proving grounds, per the commander's request."

Laying a hand on the hand maid's shoulder.

"Excellent, you may continue with your duties. Be free to take a flower from the gardens with you." The servant bowed and walked off.

'I wonder how Idril will manage them?'

The decadent woman resumed gazing at beautiful gardens and waterfalls.

======

I hope this finds you well.

Please let me know how you feel: rate, comment and share.

Till the next chapter.

Have a great day!

1...67891011