Callsign Amarok Ch. 04

Story Info
Celebrations before departure to lands unknown.
21.5k words
4.85
3.2k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gastropoda
Gastropoda
123 Followers

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Original Author's notes:

I got it done!

This chapter contains no action as the characters finally catch a break. With the freed lupines liberated and recovering the team has fulfilled their main objective.

This writing includes downtime between the team's achievements and farewells.

Erotics included in a standard chapter.

Happy reading!

______________

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 66 A Wolf's Touch

( Morning )

"Damn, you're still at it?"

Orion cracked his eyes open, discerning an armed man standing in front of him. Light refracted off a weapon and the Phantom instinctively reached for a missing sidearm. Instead, he grabbed a furry tail before registering the unknown as friendly.

"Don't shoot!" Avery raised both of his hands with a grin.

Aurora was alerted by his distress and tried getting up but met resistance from 2 arms keeping her down. She glanced at Avery then angled to her companion from last night.

"rooo..?" The lupine questioned why he wouldn't let her up.

Orion scanned their surroundings, spotting elves in trees and the rest of his team behind Avery.

The wolf below presumed he wanted to pamper her so she adjusted, giving him a clear view of her belly. The nude male was glad that she was covering him from everyone's observing eyes. Orion was accustomed to being bare around his squad but felt a bit uneasy by the looks the elves were giving him.

He settled his hands over a fur coat, scratching and rubbing all over. Aurora's wolf projected glee to her human half.

'Aww....awoo.....rao...ao..good..mate..' She found joy in her lupine's rapture.

Gruff hands slid over her abdomen, feeling tiny bumps along her stomach. The animal's already building ecstasy caused her tail to wag violently.

'Are these her nips?'

Pac coughed, cutting Orion's thought of wolf nipples.

"Enjoying yourselves?" The pilot approached with a smirk. He set down Orion's gear and fresh fatigues next to him.

"Raowoo!" An animal yipped, panting happily from her masseur's hands. Idril, the fireteam, including a handful of elves brightened from the lupine's chipper attitude.

"Some elves cleaned our clothes while we wiped our guns down. When's the last time you brushed your teeth?" Dan asked after closing in on the rest.

Their team lead licked his teeth, exhaled into a hand and sniffed. His breath was fine, almost as if he had brushed 30 minutes beforehand. Minus the minty or refreshing smell of toothpaste.

"3 days before we entered that town." Orion adjusted to view Aurora's aunt.

"Idril, I remember Mythril mentioning something about lupine saliva being able to clean wounds. Does that mean my mouth as well?"

An answering nod played from the elf.

"Yes, whenever Aurora uses her tongue, even if she is in human form, her saliva will cleanse many impurities. Their ancestors thrived in the wild for generations and have evolved to be self reliant.*cough* Your friends are quite... envious of your partnership." Idril blushed slightly.

Dan and Tim averted their eyes while Pac and Avery studied the white wolf in Orion's lap.

"Sir, may I kiss her?!" Avery stood at attention.

Orion recoiled from his request and the elves were left bewildered by the expressive human.

The blonde fell to the ground holding his stomach as he tried suppressing his amusement.

"I..Ha..Haha... can't believe you asked him!" The pilot struggled to speak as he shook.

Avery crept a little closer and waited for his superior's answer.

"If you let me shoot you." Orion scoffed cheerfully.

Avery mocked a fake surrender and stretched to lay a hand on the wolf.

The Phantom slapped his arm away playfully and huffed. The rest of the team broke out in smiles.

Orion cupped the wolf's head and brought it up to his shoulder, leaning into her furry neck.

"She's mine."

Aurora's territorial instincts kicked in and she found herself licking his hair. Orion stroked her fur and pulled away, getting up to get dressed.

He gave everyone an eyeful of his body and the wolf tried covering him, possessive over his sacred frame. She caught female elves staring and a few males studying her man.

Once his clothes were put on, he tied his boots and dragged his backpack closer.

Aurora wasn't done cleaning and pawed at his legs.

"Raow..."

Orion crouched down to see what the problem was.

"What's wrong?" He watched the large canine licking her lips casually.

She sauntered behind him, lifting and setting down her front paws over his shoulders, locking him in place. The lupine began licking his hair and rubbing herself against him.

"We've washed up in the lake earlier." She ignored his reasoning, bearing her full weight and affection on him. Minutes passed and Aurora stopped, staring in one direction.

A gentle voice called out.

"She's claiming you." A pair of robed humans appeared from the cover of foliage.

The elves who hid themselves flinched, unsettled by how close they had gotten undetected.

The fireteam recognized the man and woman from last night's incident.

"H..hello, I'm Ori-....Aurora..awf." His legs buckled and he crawled to the log, leaning against hard support. The wolf followed and kept licking.

A gentle giggle resonated from the lady.

"It is nice to finally meet you, Orion. I am Jen, from the Aspen Pack." Lowering her head.

The human looked up from being assaulted by a tongue.

"It's good to finally talk to you. Sorry about last night, how's the injury?"

Jen lifted a piece of gauze covering her side, showing her recent injury. The wound was bright red but healed well.

"It's painful but much better than staying in the Mjolnir Pack." Her mate came up from behind and held her close.

"The females captured during yesterday's surprise attack were spared by your swift actions. I owe you my life for everything that you have done."

Orion remained quiet, relieved by her understanding.

"How's your mate holding up?" Amarok asked.

Jen squeezed one of David's thighs and rubbed her head against him.

"Tell him." She piped.

Her mate approached Orion and got on one knee, lowering his head.

"My name is David and I owe you a great debt for saving my pack and mate. Throughout your time in our home, I have been nothing but belligerent since your arrival. I apologize and pray for your forgiveness."

Aurora paused and studied her packmate with appraising eyes.

Avery approached and set himself next to Orion.

"What are you going to say, your highness?"

Orion slapped his second in the crotch, getting him to wobble back to the rest of the team.

"As my friend here has demonstrated 'his' belligerence." Nodding at Tim, the gunner relieved Avery of his shotgun.

"50 with your full kit." His squadmate got down on the ground and began performing push ups.

David considered the punished man and re-averted his attention back to Orion.

He was worried.

Aurora gave a wolf-like chuckle and continued preening her mate.

"Relax, he's belligerent, you're not. From the first night where you wanted to kill Sköll, I knew how you felt"

Jen settled next to David as they listened.

"You were the only lupine to express yourself on numerous occasions speaking from the heart and voicing out the pack's concerns. I hold no malice for you, in fact you remind me of Dan in a way." The human leader huffed and shook his head.

"I heard that!" Orion chuckled from his teammate's reaction.

"Thank you Saviour, words cannot express my gratitude." David bowed a second time.

"Just do something for me will you?" Both lupines looked up at him.

"Watch out for each other and your pack. I won't be here to help. Don't get lazy, learn how to fight and help Fenrir. I owe him for all that he's done to care for you and my wolf." Aurora laid her chin next to Orion's head and he smooched her snout.

She went back to cleaning his hair again with her tongue.

Jen giggled while David nuzzled his head against his own mate.

"We will, thank you Saviour." They lowered their heads in respect.

"Just call me Orion."

The lupines nodded and stood back up shifting their eyes to an occupied wolf.

"How long are you going to slobber me for?" Orion rubbed her head, somehow intensifying her efforts.

"She's returning your touches and showing you her appreciation. Wolves love their mate, Aurora is completely taken with you. I can smell your scents, you two must have spent such a lovely time together." Jen cuddled up next to David.

"H..how long will she continue doing this?" Still petting her, drawing out her tongue.

"She will keep cleaning for as long as you'd like. The more pets given, the more her wolf will want to shower you with affection."

Orion stopped, allowing Aurora to have fun slobbering up his hair and occasionally rubbing against him with her fur.

The animal was nowhere near finished and his petting was a regretful move.

He kept his head balanced and saw Dan loading stripper clips into his ACR magazines. Pushing down and replenishing cartridges.

Avery laid on the ground gasping for air when his brother slapped a mag and 2 clips on top of him.

"Pahh!" The brother exclaimed and their team leader smiled from the twins' behavior. The Phantom glanced around, catching Tim and Pac standing watch with the surrounding elves.

Orion felt saliva coating his scalp and concluded that he was more than well groomed. He swung his head away and tipped the wolf over on her side.

Once the animal laid before him, his hands met her body and he began scratching with vigor.

"After this, the debt from you saving me from that wolf will be repaid." A belly up Aurora whimpered and yowled on the ground.

"Such a good girl..." He muttered.

Following Orion's words, the animal twisted her body upright and slammed her feet off the ground, pouncing on him.

"Wha-"

Everyone was startled by her sudden attack.

She transformed back into human form and held onto him tightly.

"M...my..wolf...couldn't take any...more...when you c..called her a good girl.." Aurora cooed happily and struck Orion's mouth with a needy kiss.

"I love you." She swiped her tongue along his lower lip and nuzzled his neck.

Pac walked over, placing a cloak over their combined bodies and shot a wink at his team lead.

"Starstruck, that's what both of you are."

Orion stayed there, quietly enjoying his early move to pamper her.

He smooched Aurora's forehead.

"I love you too little wolf."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 67 Familiar Space

With the priority threat gone the team commenced their return to the Aspen village, all the while enjoying the new environment they were traveling through.

Every inhale of air felt crisp and refreshing compared to the stench of war riddled or bustling cities. There was no scent of odd chemicals or unnatural smells, just the leafy odor of the outdoors and summer winds.

Tim and Pac enjoyed the clean air, subtly intaking big breaths and scanning the trees towering them.

While Avery and Daniel were reminded of their old home back when they were young.

"Hey, is it just me or does this area feel a lot like our grandparents' place?" Dan nudged his brother in the arm.

Both twins took in their surroundings and Avery peeped a bit towards Orion.

"It's... weird. Feels like we never left home." Spying a Phantom up front.

"I know right?" Dan picked up his pace, matching his brother's.

"And we wouldn't be here if you hadn't signed up with the marines. You crayon hungry fuck." Avery's jestering snark made his brother chuckle and a few in close proximity to eye them inquisitively.

"Oh shut up. Never get in between a jarhead and his version of a snickers bar." The marine watched Avery retrieve something from his back pocket and pulled it into view.

"You're not you when you're hungry. Here, It's flavored by the way." A blue colored crayon was revealed in all its hardened magnificence.

"Aw..man you shouldn't have. Thanks." Dan snatched the stick from his brother's hand and unwrapped the off-brand Crayola cover. He lifted the edible drawing device to his nose and sniffed.

A sweet and delicious berry smell entered his nostrils and he snapped half off with his teeth. Dan chewed for a bit and gathered the chunks onto his tongue.

"Nice...This is raspberry! You got the good shit today." Dan grinned blue and received a light tap on the shoulder.

"Semper-fi." Avery pulled out another red stick and consumed the cherry flavored crayon with humor.

After the short morning snack they settled their sights onto Orion.

"What do you think is going on inside his head?" Dan asked as he threw away small bits of paper.

His brother judged the Phantom ahead and huffed, finalizing the breath into a light smile.

"How we're taking things too casually and a sniper might pick us off easily." Observing their team leader's stance and readiness.

Orion held his assault rifle close, scanning the area for anything unusual. A woman followed him unsteadily but maintained good pace with her partner.

Nostalgia entered Orion's field of view as trees and green encompassed their route. Light memories replayed as he pictured his parent's house back in Canada. It was a costly property with everything someone could ask for. More so after major developments in local cities.

His grandparents loved dragging him outdoors to get some fresh air in nearby forests and parks. Orion found himself liking the peace and ease of letting his troubles go for a while.

Now he was here, followed by elves, his team and a werewolf.

Aurora's balance wavered and the Phantom allowed her to lean on him. He slung his rifle to his side and hooked an arm under the lupine's arm to support. She peeked up at her mate and watched him sway his head for 2 similar looking men to take point.

"He'll never change." Dan closed his eyes and shook his head in amusement.

The twins moved ahead and Idril slacked behind to study the humans.

Aurora kept up her visual overview of Orion and he glanced at her contentful gaze.

"Are you tired?"

She rubbed her head against her mate's arm and sighed thoughtfully.

"These past nights I spent with you, I forget how to move. My wolf has the same problem when you play with her..." Aurora caught her mate looking away for a second before returning his eyes back onto her.

He wanted to apologize but assumed that she would probably find it annoying at this point.

Pulling Aurora close and blowing in her ear. "Then I'll have to go harder on you so your body can get used to it." Cupping her face and rubbing her cheek with a thumb.

The she-wolf latched onto his left arm and shivered excitedly from his whispered promise. Orion placed a hand on top of her head and gifted her a couple of pats.

She grinned in his presence while receiving pets and strokes along her head. Radiations of satisfied exhaustion throbbed inside of her body, mainly around her used erogenous zones. A heavy connection with the mate bond tightened them closer and Orion resumed assisting Aurora in moving forward.

Meanwhile an elf observed the couple from nearby and smiled to herself as she detected a faint line of something mythical. A glowing white thread attached itself to both human and lupine from heart to heart.

Another couple cozied up to each other following a quick examination of Orion and the Alpha's pup. David and Jen transformed into their wolven forms and scurried off after picking up their clothes. Their territory was near and they wanted to celebrate by themselves for a bit.

Orion peeked at the escaping wolves and Aurora sent her mate an understanding look. One that wasn't taken as something to be worried about.

They continued on and the brothers upfront noticed multiple wolves ahead, running around and playing with each other. The animal's caught wind of foreign and familiar scents mixed in the breeze. They froze and stood on alert eyeing the humans, elves and Aurora.

Once entering the Aspen settlement numerous howls filled the morning air as the fireteam and elves arrived, making their way towards the center of lupine territory.

Wolves alongside men and women from last night's incursion were speaking with Fenrir. They noticed the party entering the village and worried about the many cloaked elves wandering around.

Fenrir had tasked a handful of betas to assist Zane with stabilizing and leading the Mjolnir lupines. He dismissed the rescued mates and gestured for Orion's group to come close.

"Aurora, Idril and Orion, I must speak with you. This is related to your departure for elven lands." He turned and strode inside the structure.

The Phantom noticed the slight unease in Fenrir's voice and zipped around to address his men.

"Alright guys get back to the cabin, restock and freshen up on ammo. We don't know when we'll be back so bring as much as you need without hampering yourselves. Avery you're with me. Everyone else, dismissed." The rest of the team saluted and walked away with a few elves tagging along.

"Do you hold distrust for me?" Idril reappeared and lifted her hood beside Avery.

"If Aurora trusts you then I can extend some faith. But not everyone deserves to be trusted. It's earned, not given."

The elf wiggled an ear and found Orion's reasoning to be acceptable because she too had adopted that way of thinking.

"Wise words..." With that, the four of them made their way inside the pack house.

Once inside, Aurora and Idril took their seats at the table, awaiting Fenrir to join. Orion stood with Avery and they studied the room they were in. Without Sköll's presence looming over the fate of the Aspen Pack, both humans examined the space where Alpha Fenrir resided.

It was a large structure similar to past Nordic housing but held multiple rooms and doorways in the back. Lumber supports were placed throughout the interior and small decorations painted the area with a sense of familiarity.

Some loose animal quilts hung over a fur collection and a large fireplace seems to be unused for quite awhile. Probably because it was summer and heat wasn't needed.

They also noticed a strange wooden device placed against the corner of the room. It looked like a guitar.

As the humans were finishing up their inspections Fenrir arrived with a rolled up scroll, laying out a foreign map along the table.

Orion got closer, examining intricate and faint lines throughout the aged paper.

The Alpha and elf were confounded by the human's quick apprehension of ancient prints.

"You could read moon runes, sir?" Avery snickered, deciphering gibberish from elvish writing. He deemed his team leader completely immersed by the presentation before them and watched him set his bag down.

Orion continued studying the scroll, finding hidden passageways and walkways scattered all over. The map itself was complicated but the Phantom knew where to focus on.

With a bit of talent and plenty of practice in training exercises, recalling key routes for operational use became a cake walk. Locational awareness was key to any squad's survival and success.

And it's what saved the fireteam from getting caught in a pinch.

"Not any different from what I'm used to by now." Orion tapped the table twice in thought and glanced at Fenrir then to Idril.

"How did you get your hands on this? If you don't mind me asking."

Fenrir cleared his throat and looked to his daughter.

"I assume she wishes to travel with you?" A wrinkle of uncertainty crossed the Alpha's face.

The soldiers shared a look with each other and focused on Aurora who was sitting beside Orion. The Phantom peeked at his teammate and received a compliant expression.

"Don't look at me, her father's right there." Avery cast an amused smirk and huffed.

Orion considered his nonchalant comment as acceptance and considered the lupine traveling amongst them.

Gastropoda
Gastropoda
123 Followers