Callsign Amarok Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This seat taken?"

The blonde shook her head, peering up at the Phantom in close proximity.

Orion picked up the wooden chair, spun it around and swung at 3 newcomers, catching all of them in the attack.

They fell and Orion dusted his hands. He peered back at a haunting scene presented for him.

Naked and bloodied bodies decorated the space inside the building as an army of militia men stood over them.

Orion blinked and his vision brought him back to the airstrip.

"Argghhh...." A reminding pain ached in his abdomen as a sensation of cold covered his back. He turned his head, discovering Daws's bloody and bullet filled face looking right at him.

He laid there motionless in the grave of blood and flesh, unable to do anything but stare at a light shining down on him.

With the blindness, he blinked.

....

Orion woke to streaming light hitting his face and birds chirping outside. Something warm hugged him and his eyes adjusted from morning haze, focusing on a supple body.

Aurora.

'Just a dream....'

He enjoyed the warmth and comfort she'd given him last night even when most of his actions were swayed by a less than ideal nature. The memory he faced was less intense with her close, sharing an intimate tether. Almost like an invisible red string.

Studying her luscious body, he felt hot and fuzzy inside. She held lovely breasts, muscled thighs, wide hips, messy hair and a blissful expression plastered across her beautiful face. He drank her in a little longer and mused to himself.

'God... She's gorgeous.'

Orion smoothed his hand below her bosom and caressed her belly in awe.

"Mm....m...mmpphhh?" Aurora grumbled and yawned, turning around, giving her lover a clear view of her sleepy expression.

"Good morning." Orion leaned back against the headboard.

She snuggled in closer and nuzzled her head in his neck, marking him with her own scent.

"Warmm....."

He kissed her forehead and she returned the gesture with a peck on the neck. Orion wrapped his arms around Aurora and rubbed his shaved chin in her hair. She laid an ear down on his chest and listened to comforting beats within.

Orion felt tempted to lick her ear but conscious if it would be weird for a human to lick a lupine's ears.

'To hell with it, I already licked her last night.' He leaned down, licking and nibbling her other ear that was calling to him.

Aurora shivered and squirmed from his provoking affection.

Maneuvering herself on top, licking her lips and surging forward. She stabbed her tongue straight into Orion's mouth, tasting all over. He challenged with his own and controlled the wild search for whatever the lupine was looking for. Their tongues entwined and danced for a couple of minutes.

Soon parting, peering at each other while panting for air. Aurora groaned from separation but decided to catch her breath. She tried kissing him a little longer by sucking his tongue when pulled away.

This morning was alien to Orion, his normal routine was rather lonely and unrelaxing. When responsible for a fireteam he was always the first to check up on things and plan ahead. Waking up early when the sun hadn't arrived, preparing himself for whatever operation that may have landed on him.

Appreciating what was in his arms, he began petting and stroking her head.

"A little affectionate this morning mhh?" He smiled and Aurora giggled.

"You licked me, our ears are more sensitive after mating." She leaned in and nibbled his earlobe.

"If my wolf was here, your licks would mean more than innocence." Whispering under a hot breath.

Aurora leaned back and tilted her head a tiny bit while gazing down at her partner.

"Why did you lick my ear?"

Orion felt his own face heat up and his heart rate increase, coaxing him to speak the first thing that came to mind.

"Because I wanted to and you have very cute ears."

The female blushed in response and listened to his quickening heart rate. Her inner femininity felt satisfied from flustering the male in close proximity.

'I have cute ears..' She mused as she slowly unstraddled Orion while feeling her own ears.

The cheerful soldier chuckled silently from catching Aurora touching her earlobes. He got out of bed, locating his clothing and gathering them from the wood floor.

Dressing calmly and peeking at the door.

'I'm gonna get an earful from the whole team after this.' Orion turned around and observed Aurora struggling to get out of bed.

She tried moving off the fabric but her sore muscles gave out. Legs buckling under exhaustion and numbness, slumping the body it was connected to down to the floor.

The lupine knew it was from their prior rough and animalistic love making. She felt tingles down inside of herself, after effects of how deep her mate went to prove himself above and beyond expectations.

Aurora slept magnificently throughout their night together. Like she had finally found peace and comfort in her mate's presence. Especially when he remained sheathed inside her, waking occasionally to kiss her neck and flex his limb. Not a single drop of his love was allowed to escape once fully dominating her.

The white wolf was growing increasingly fond of Orion, wishing him to join her Pack or form their own and create many pups. Her human half developed an addiction in having the male nearby. Silently celebrating the fact that her true mate was finally real.

Now dressed, Orion returned and picked Aurora up with ease, laying her back down gently.

She peeped up lovingly with a bright glow and noticed his soft eyes. Even after displaying his dominance he was more than capable of showing tenderness for his mate.

"I'm sorry for being so rough with you, I don't... I should've controlled myself. I'm so sorry if I hurt you." Orion apologized, remembering how he lost control, roughing her up. He tried justifying his actions because she bit him and fed him those flowers but his heart stung.

Aurora sat up and pulled him closer to lay a hand on his cheek.

"You were amazing, better than I wished for. I don't want to hear any more apologies. I expect you to be rough every time we join. My wolf and I hunger for your touch." She stroked the side of his face caringly.

Orion squeezed the hand on his face with his own and settled another over Aurora's thigh.

"Lie down on your stomach for a minute." He helped his partner down and began massaging her core muscles.

"Ooh..." She moaned, sensing tension fade away in critical areas. His hands worked like soothing magic across her body. Along with a divine smell of their coupling which laced the bed.

"Luna has blessed me with such an incredible mate." Aurora mumbled, dazed by precise hands hitting every sore.

Her mind laxed and she began falling back asleep. Orion noticed and slapped her ass from mellowing out too much.

"Ah!" She squeaked and turned around to a cocky smile.

"You were falling asleep." Orion smirked.

Aurora leveled herself and faced him. She reached for his testicles, fondling them.

"I finally realise what having you is like." Breathing on his throat.

"It would be a shame if you couldn't give me what I want." Orion shuddered and backed away from the bed.

Aurora watched him before making a regal stretch and got up, stalking forward with renewed energy. She got close and wrapped both arms around his neck, licking a visible pulse presenting itself to her predatory nature.

"But we both don't want that, especially after what you promised me before our night together." She blew on a wet mark staining his neck.

Orion maintained his composure but it was beginning to falter from this woman riling him up.

"Alright, I won't do that again."

She continued to lick and nip at his Adam's apple.

"My human mentioned hungering for your touch, that means every touch."

He glanced down and she sent him a coy gleam for a few heart stopping seconds. Observing her eyes and noticing that they were sharper than usual.

The wolf was out and she was hungry for attention.

"Hey Aurora?" Orion asked while wrapping one arm around her waist.

She stopped, tilted her head and stared at him with sharp green eyes, licking her lips and teeth smugly.

"How was last night?" He inquired with genuine interest, wanting to uncover her wolf's opinion.

Staying close and stroking his figure, feeling many muscles and imperfections throughout the male.

"Wonderful... I am thoroughly impressed and satisfied with Luna's choice. You are what I want in a true mate." She leaned in and pulled him by the scruff of his collar.

"And what do you look for?"

She led him towards the bed and laid down, pulling him over herself.

Orion quickly positioned both hands beside her head to avoid falling on her.

"The battle in our forest and duel with Sköll proved your strength." She wrapped an arm around his neck and forced the distance between their lips to cease.

Firecrackers seemed to light their mouths and she visualized Orion's combat prowess. Their lips parted and Aurora stared at him blankly.

"When that lupine held you by the throat, I did nothing to help. My human and I felt betrayed by your actions to heal him." She refocused her objectifying gaze on Orion.

"I did not know what to do after you were released, giving me that cold tone. I couldn't bear it if you despised me for what I thought was wrong....But you wanted to understand and help..and apologized." She pecked his lips and continued.

"Even showing empathy towards my sensitive packmate, forgiving him. At a price..." She smirked and Orion couldn't help but feel a bit ashamed.

She held his face with both hands.

"And you saved that pup's life. Sköll chose to ruin himself by going after her. Forgetting about the trial, you threw away your honor for her safety and comforted her. You showed compassion." Aurora stroked Orion's cheeks and grabbed one of his hands, pulling the limb to her face.

"Last night proved your prowess to mate me and my body has changed for you. I've been ruined for anyone else, my perfect mate." She sucked and licked each individual finger.

"So you better reserve me as your one and only. We are bound by Luna and we will spend the rest of our lives together as one." She placed both of their hands over her bare and flat belly.

"Because our pups need a capable father."

Loud knocking interrupted them. Orion got off Aurora, clipping his duty belt and strapped on his secondary holster.

"Who is it?"

"It's your fairy God parents." Avery answered in a serious tone.

Orion opened the door and caught his entire team standing in the hallway.

"Problem?" He asked cautiously.

They gestured to the front door which revealed Zane and a bunch of wolves.

Orion peeked back at Aurora, who was already wearing his cloak. Her eyes had returned back to normal and he was somewhat relieved.

"What's the situation?" The Phantom inquired.

"We've been called upon." Avery answered.

Orion tapped the floor with his foot and planned what to do next.

"Grab your gear, let's see what the wolves want. I wouldn't be surprised if we're called to arms against the people who attacked us."

"Got it." Avery and the rest of the squad entered their designated rooms and came out fully geared.

Orion had also equipped everything and Aurora studied his movements. It took him 1 minute to put everything on and check his strange equipment.

"Amarok?" She asked.

He turned around and settled on his rifle.

"My father is likely planning to take control of the Mjolnir Pack. Right now, they have no leadership and are vulnerable to attacks." Orion had also concluded the same thing.

He admired her with a proud yet coy expression.

"Then let's go see your father."

Orion grabbed his bag and picked up his recently used ice axe. He stared at it for a few seconds before attaching it to his backside.

Aurora came up from behind and both went for the door, regrouping with everyone in the main room.

Orion waved his team outside.

"Are we leaving the ammo?" Dan asked. He hadn't brought his rocket launcher with him.

"That's an affirm. The meeting will be quick." His team leader responded and shuffling of someone getting closer appeared on his right.

"He wants to get back in bed with Aurora.." Avery not so whispered to Dan, spreading his words like wildfire.

They shared a laugh with one another except Orion and Aurora who turned red.

The Phantom shook his head and approached Zane.

"We've been called and we will answer."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 47 New Faces All Around

As Aurora stepped foot outside she partnered up with Orion, walking by his side. The humans lined up in formation as escort wolves shielded them on the trail.

A not so subtle grey wolf trotted up next to Aurora's leg.

=So how is he? I heard you scream....= Transmitting secretively through the Alpha bond.

The grey wolf peeked up and caught her friend ogling a particular human carrying a refined yet primal ferocity. His display of courage and fighting ability impressed all Aspen warriors. Feared yet admired by every lupine who witnessed him.

=He is...mmmhm..words can not describe how I feel.= Aurora placed a hand over her stomach, sensing her mate's potency stored inside.

=Oh Luna! This pup is moonstruck! His smell and yours are all over each other!= A furry head bumped into the dreamy lupine.

=Sera....he's my truemate.= Aurora placed a hand over her friend and rubbed her wolf ears.

=The one you waited for all this time is human. Do you plan to change him?= The grey wolf quietly approached a soldier and received a quick scan.

"Hey there. Is this one of your friends, Aurora?" Orion turned around and studied the scruffy being.

Aurora nodded and placed herself next to Sera.

"Yes! She wants to greet you."

Orion waved his group to stop and gave the wolf a hand. He let the animal sniff him and looked to Aurora for permission in taking it a little further.

The she-wolf furled her brows and whined before nodding reluctantly.

"Careful boss. She's a quick turner." Tim alongside the rest of the fireteam observed Orion petting and rubbing the wolf. It angled itself for him to scratch where people would normally miss and he took every spot with precision.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The team leader slowed his petting and regarded the grey canine.

Sera wanted to lean in to his touches and rub herself against the earnest human but another lupine was spying her carefully.

=That's enough. He's mine.= Aurora ordered over direct bond.

The animal whined and jumped back before morphing into its second form.

A woman with grey eyes and messy hair appeared bare in front of everyone. Her body was athletic, only slightly smaller in scale compared to Aurora.

"Woah..." Dan commented.

"Damn, you guys must've been busy if she's walking around like that." Pac added, eyeing Avery and Tim teasingly.

A grumpy growl cut their chatter short as Aurora grabbed whatever clothing Zane was holding, hurdling it at the nude girl. Most of the fabric covered the other female and she wore a neutral face as she dressed.

Aurora noticed Orion staring off into the distance, avoiding a sure-fire way of getting caught in his mate's crossfire. That action seemed to ease Aurora's growing impatience and discomfort. She closed in and stuck her head in Orion's armpit and neck, re-scenting with zeal.

The Phantom took off his helmet and rubbed his head against her's. It was a needy yet anxious motion coming from his nightly companion that he noticed. He reassured her by pulling her forward and cupping her cheeks.

Those sharp green eyes had returned and an almost wilding motion was detected, which Orion wanted to soothe.

"Look at me. Are you ok?" Aurora's unsteady look calmed and zeroed on shiny brown irises.

Orion took her in his arms and gently rubbed her back.

Now dressed, Sera watched in delight and relief for the human's interaction with the Alpha's pup. How tentative and gentle he became when Aurora showed so much worry and anxiety.

Before the last cycle, the Pack noticed Aurora becoming restless and worrisome in rare instances. Males tried garnering her attention which resulted in fruitless and wasteful endeavors. Winter was especially harsh as the she-wolf normally barricaded herself in a building, becoming hostile to whomever tried forcing themselves upon her. None could coax her in letting them comfort the lonely lupine.

The females on the other hand tried encouraging her to release herself from tiresome restraints. Aurora refused to lose herself, wanting to experience a true mate vision before letting herself go. Nevertheless, once she dreamed about 'him'.

She promised herself and to her wolf that the wait would be worth it.

Now Amarok stood in her presence, bewitching and infecting her with feral possession. Mainly because their bond had not fully solidified and she was worried for others coveting him.

Aurora shook herself, reminding a wolf within that their male would remain beside them for the foreseeable future. Unlikely to stray.

"Y..yes I'm fine. Just...remember what I told you before. I will never leave you and don't run or I will hunt you down....please don't leave me."

Orion listened to her whispers and a muscle twitched in his face from hearing a distant echo of pain. This was trauma and a very serious one at that.

The Phantom shot his team a deadly look and each member peeked at one another, knowing what was to come next. Their leader's behavior wasn't of reckless or impulsive emotion, it was to ready everyone for dire circumstances.

From Aurora's nervous wish, Amarok gathered enough info to estimate the Pack's emotional state.

Sensitive, hesitant and desperate.

He took note of it and softened his eyes.

"I intend to stay by your side, no matter what keeps me from you. I'll claw my way back." The lupine in his arms heard his committed will and smiled from his genuine tone. Her heart throbbed after sensing a light connection with the mate bond.

Orion placed more pats before asking Aurora more information.

"Introduce me to your packmate." The she-wolf felt more comfortable from her mate saying packmate.

Licking his neck before focusing herself, she gestured to Sera.

"This is Sera, one of our warriors. She patrols our territory with many others." The other lupine stared at Orion subsequently lowering her head.

"I am sorry for overstepping, Alpha. He is indeed your true mate." Sera raised her head and shared a mutual stare of discovery.

"No one else would be able to calm you down when your wolf rose. He is truly yours."

Aurora stood straight and walked to Sera. Nudging and placing their foreheads together.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for acting out." Both females smiled and stood side by side.

"Haha, no wonder you're so loving with him. Your wolf must be showered with lots of touches."

A desperate whine responded the tense tease. Laughing and giggling resonated from 2 lupines alongside uncomfortable shuffles from surrounding wolves.

Orion was a little lost in social queue until a hand laid on top of his shoulder.

"I am amazed how you displayed yourself with Fenrir's pup. I can see that your future with her is going to be quite busy." Zane gave Orion a bright smile before clearing his throat for everyone to continue walking.

"Amarok Orion. It is a wonder to finally meet you." Sera lowered her head once more before transforming back into wolf form.

Aurora collected her friend's clothing and returned to her mate's side.

He held his helmet and gave the woman beside him a light head pat. She sent him a smile and they continued on into the village.

Zane led the group back to the Alpha's housing and 2 cloaks stood next to Fenrir. Their heads were trained on Orion and the team became a little speculative with their new visitors.