Cam Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Down on her luck young woman meets a new friend.
1.2k words
3.75
3.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that bugger fired me. All because I spilled one measly cup of coffee on some hipster doofus that likely owned 50 ties just like the one that he claimed was going to cost so much to replace. And now, I knew there was no way that I was going to make rent. It was due at the end of the week and I had been counting on the tips I would have made this week to make enough money for rent. What the fuck was I supposed to do?

Well, at 1 in the morning, there wasn't much I could do about it at that point. I might as well go get drunk, I thought.

I headed down the street to a bar where I knew I could chill and not think about much. It was kind of seedy and none of my friends would ever be caught dead there. Fortunately, there was hardly anyone there, so I took a seat at the bar and ordered the strongest drink I could think of - a gin and tonic.

I remembered my mom getting drunk on those at 2 in the afternoon. We had all the money in the world and not a problem that wouldn't be seen in one of those "first world problem" memes, yet that woman was perpetually drunk. Might as well join her. Seemed like fucking up was in my genes.

If only Dad was still around. I know he would have helped me out if he was here. Unfortunately, he died in a car crash five years ago. And I was stuck with my mother. And she wouldn't give me the time of day. When she married a rich older man that made her life easier and I disagreed with her, she cut me out of her life. So despite the fact that she had millions of dollars in diamonds on her body now, I was waitressing to get by and couldn't go to college. But that's life I guess.

I sipped on my gin and tonic and watched people. The thing I liked about this bar was that no one here seemed to be any better off than I was. They were working class people. And I'm pretty sure that some of them were hookers.

After about half an hour a couple of girls came in. They looked to be about my age. Cute. They didn't look like prostitutes. In fact, they looked like they could have gone to college or something near by. Not professionals or anything. Just normal girls. They were happy and smiling and laughing. I was jealous to be honest.

I tried not to pay too much attention to them. It's rude to stare. But they caught my looks anyway.

One of them spoke up.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Ya, I'll live. I just lost my job today."

"Oh, what kind of job?"

"Just a waitressing job. But I needed that job. And I'm short on rent and now I'm likely not going to have enough money because there's no way i'll find another job before the week is out and make enough."

"Man, that sucks," said the other girl. "I'm Jessie by the way. And this is Kayla. What's your name?"

"Caitlyn."

"Nice to meet you Caitlyn." said Kayla.

"Hey," Jessie said, "What if I told you we could hook you up with a job tonight where you could start immediately and get paid and make more money than at some waitressing job?"

My doubts came to the surface. Maybe they were hookers.

Immediately, Jessie saw the look on my face and said, "No, we aren't prostitutes. Don't worry."

I laughed but I wasn't sure what kind of work they could possibly be doing.

"Do you have a computer?"

"Yes, I have a laptop."

"Decent webcam?"

"I don't know. I don't really use it."

"Come sit by us and we'll tell you what we do and how you can get started."

And that's how I started being a cam girl. For the next hour or so, Jessie and Kayla told me about how they were cam girls and what they did. They told me that I never had to do anything I didn't want to do. I could say yes or no to anything that a person on the other end of that cam asked me to to do at any time and no one could fire me. Of course the more I was willing to do the more money I could make.

I wasn't sure. I mean. I would still kind of be selling my body. And what if someone I knew saw me on cam? What if they found out? That would be so freaky. But then again, I didn't have many friends and if they were on a cam site and saw me, well - they were on the cam site, too!

They wrote down the address of the site that they cammed on and I went home to check it out. They had also given me their Messenger chat names so that I could ask them questions and they gave me the name of their cam channels so I could see what it was like.

At home, I surfed around the cam site for a bit. I found both of their channels, although they weren't on because they were likely still at the bar. I did check out some other active chats though.

It was simple. I could do this. And I thought about the things that clients - paying ones - might ask me to do. Show my tits. Show my pussy. Maybe a bit of masturbation? Sliding things in and out of my pussy? I could handle that. I thought I could anyway. How hard could it be?

The thought of being watched by some random stranger that didn't know me actually turned me on quite a bit. As I thought about it I rubbed my pussy and got pretty excited. I could just see some guy on the other end of the computer, stroking his cock as I played with my tits, pinching the nipples. I slid my finger over my clit and tried to imagine how I would feel if someone was watching time at the very moment. I mean really - would it bother me?

It didn't. Not at all. In fact, it turned me on and I soon found that I was very wet. I spoke out loud, "I love that you're watching me. What do you want me to do now? You want me to finger myself?" to get a feel for saying the words.

I slid two fingers inside my hole and pouted my lips, imagining that someone was actually there. I fucked myself slowly at first but then I moaned for my imaginary customer and heard him say, "Faster, harder." I did as he asked and before longer I was cumming hard.

I could see this working out. It was kind of hot and hell, I needed the money. What could it hurt. I masturbated at home all the time anyway. I even had a couple toys. My bitchy mother certainly wasn't going to help and I needed rent money. Not next week but right now.

I opened up my Messenger chat and found the girls. They were back from the bar. I had a few questions to ask.