Cam Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged. "It came out alright. I get to boss most of 'em around these days. I just remember what it's like being young and pretty, and--"

"And you don't want to be one of those guys, huh?"

"Something like that."

Sam was quiet for a while. I was too. We finished our glasses, and I poured us out the remainder of the bottle.

"I don't see you like that, you know," she said eventually.

"No, you probably don't."

"Was there never, like, some young hot guys around, who maybe if they checked you out you wouldn't mind so much?"

I smiled cautiously at Sam. "Maybe."

"Well there you go." She sipped more wine. "Besides, if you turned up naked to the office, it'd be hard to blame the dirty old men for staring wouldn't it?"

"You're not wrong."

Sam considered some more. "Hey, V, you said you're thirty?"

"Yeah."

"When was your birthday?"

"... why?"

"Was it recently?"

I sighed. "Last month."

"Ah."

"Ah?"

"My brother went through this. He turned thirty, got all crabby about life and getting old." She tossed an airy hand in the air. "Then after a year or two it was the happiest I've ever seen him. It's just numbers, you know? All pretend. Just 'cause it's a nice round divisible by ten kinda number, people assign all this meaning to it. Doesn't have to be that way. Doesn't mean you're old."

I tapped my nails on my glass. "I don't know if it's that simple."

"No? Did you feel all this 'oldness' and stuff last year?"

"... only when my birthday got closer. And don't give me that smug look," I added quickly.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Sam assured me, looking really quite pleased with herself anyway.

I toyed with the idea in my head. "You think that's all it is? Some kind of early mid-life crisis?"

"Don't see why not. But hey, I get paid to take my clothes off, not to therapize people, so don't take me too seriously."

"Good point," I said, putting a serious dent in my remaining wine. "Speaking of which, let's talk about you for a while."

"Haha, oh god no. It's way more fun cracking into your psyche."

"Too bad. It's your turn. Tell me," I said with as much gravitas as I could muster, "how you ended up getting naked for strangers as a job."

"Oh god." Sam considered her glass. "Do you have more fancy, expensive wine to bribe me with?"

"Yes," I said solemnly. "I do."

Once brief trip back to my cottage later, and with glasses refilled, Sam started to let me pry some of her secrets out.

"My family doesn't know or anything," Sam said.

"I would have assumed as much."

"Well... I mean more parents know than you'd think. I don't know if it's a lot, but definitely some."

"Fair enough."

"It's not, like, what I intended to do."

"Sure."

"Just... I mean I'm kind of the cliche of a broke-ass student stripping to get through college. Which these days can include the safety of staying totally online, thank goodness."

"Cheers to that," I said, clinking glasses with Sam.

"It all started as stupid fun, you know?"

"I don't, but go on."

"It was like a game, kinda. Like how much can I trick guys into paying me just to take my shirt off. Or my pants. Or, the really funny, weird one, my socks. You know about feet people?"

"I am aware of them."

"They aren't any weirder than anyone else, I suppose, but it's so strange to me. As often as I'd casually go barefoot anyway, some people out there will pay good money to get my socks off me." Sam leaned back and waved a hand theatrically. "What a world."

I snickered at the thought of it. "You know you're right? Like if I was gonna ask a girl to take something off, it wouldn't be socks."

"What would it be?" Sam asked, her eyes flashing with sudden interest.

"Like one thing?"

"Yeah. Shirt, shorts, socks, panties... what?"

I took an involuntary swipe of my eyes down Sam's body and back up again. "I feel like the cunning answer is panties, 'cause you'd have to take your shorts off too."

"Probably the wise choice," she agreed. "So panties over bra then?"

"Um...."

"Is that for the pussy or the ass?"

I flushed and restrained myself from taking a long drink. It was nice being all tipsy and talking about way too deep stuff with Sam, but I didn't want to get properly drunk here.

"I don't know if I want to answer that," I said.

"That's fine. I think I know already anyway."

"You do not!"

"Do too."

"How can you if even I don't know? I mean... I think boobs are still in contention here."

"Ah," Sam said, like it was some all-knowing response.

"Don't 'ah' me. You can't see into my soul."

"That you know of."

"Fine, what about you then?" I asked. "What would you ask me to take off?"

Sam's eyes traveled in a brief circuit around my body, and that quick but intimate assessment did things to me that made me squirm. Was I seriously wet? I felt like I was. But we hadn't done fuck all. And we weren't going to. But fuck though.

Did I make her feel that way when I watched her? No wonder she didn't mind.

"I think," Sam said slowly, "that if I was gonna get a peek at anything, it'd be your butt."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I like butts."

"Butts are nice," I agreed.

"And yours... I think you've got a good one."

"My tits are gonna feel left out," I said, deliberately moving to stretch my top tighter against my chest.

Sam let out a little noise that she clearly didn't mean to, and all at once she was blushing harder than I was. I slumped my posture back to normal and we both sat silently for a moment.

"They could be good too," Sam said in a small voice.

"Thanks." I avoided looking straight at her for a bit. "So after you finished school..." I prompted.

"I kept camming," Sam confirmed. "It's probably not a long term career, but the money's good for now, and if I save a bunch of it I don't have to worry so much about what I do after."

"Investing at all?"

"Um...."

"We should talk about that sometime. Nothing complicated. But you might as well be earning some on your money, otherwise inflation means you're actually kind of losing money."

Sam grinned crookedly. "Business stuff, huh?"

I snorted. "Business stuff? That's my expertise in your mind, is it?"

"Until you tell me anything more specific, yeah."

"Fair enough."

Sam sighed and curled up in her seat, her glass empty again. "The funny thing," she said. "The funny thing is I got to like a lot of the guys. A lot of the regulars. I mean, assholes get kicked, so that part's easy. But some of 'em... lots of 'em are nice, and just want to see me naked, and sometimes rubbing my pussy or sticking things in my bum. Sometimes not even that. Sometimes we just talk for a while."

"Good money for just talking," I said.

"It is. I mean, I make more being all sassy and naughty and pervy. But it's nice to chill with my tits out and get paid for it."

"Living the dream, Sam. Living the dream."

"Hehe, yeah." She looked at me with big, soft eyes. "Do you think my parents would understand? If I told them?"

"I... damn, I don't know. I really don't."

"Yeah, I guess. Who knows, huh?"

"They'd probably be worried. If I had a daughter... yeah, I'd just be worried, want to make sure she's being safe. Not giving out her address and stuff, and investing her money, and--"

Sam laughed. "Frig, maybe I'll adopt you as a second mom then."

"Oof, way to make me feel old again."

"Well you are over thirty. All down hill from there."

"Shush, you. You were doing much better at consoling me before you were drunk."

"M'not drunk."

"You sure?"

"Maybe... maybe a little."

"Yeah, me too. Probably I should go home."

"Pff, all the way there? Just stay here, we'll have a sleepover."

I gave Sam a look. "I don't think--"

"Just a sleepover, you perv. Not the euphemism kind."

"Thank goodness for that." I stood up. "But no, I must go."

"Well thanks for coming over," Sam said, unfolding herself from her chair as well. "Do feel free to bring me more high-class booze anytime."

"I might just. You, uh, doing a show tomorrow?"

"Sure am. Wanna come over? You can get a closer view, if you want."

"Oh god, don't tempt me."

"Seriously. You can if you want. Just, like, sit and read or something. Have a smoke."

"You think I'd be able to read anything with you sitting there without clothes on?"

"I'd really hope not," Sam said. "But you're welcome to try."

"That sounds," I said in my firmest-but-slightly-drunk voice, "like a bad idea."

****

Naturally, I found myself knocking on Sam's door again the next day. Just before her show was going to start, because at this point who was I kidding pretending I didn't know her schedule?

"Decided to attend, did you?" Sam said, grandly waving me in to her cottage.

"I thought I might try doing some crosswords today," I said. "Your yard's as good as mine."

"And the view's better?"

"Something like that."

I settled myself in outside, strategically picking my spot to be near to Sam, but not too near, and certainly not where it would interfere with her camera angles. I turned my chair to both catch the sun and make it appear at a casual glance like I wasn't just there to stare at her, though of course that was exactly why I was there.

I had my crosswords with me, and a pen, some water, my big sunglasses, and my smokes, just in case they became necessary.

"Awfully brave," Sam commented as she finished setting up.

"Coming to watch you?"

"Doing a crossword with a pen."

I stuck out my tongue at her. She pretended not to even notice, but her grin was far too wide to be hidden.

The truth was, in regard to her question of the night before, that the part of her that most fascinated me was her smile. Especially when it was a smile specifically for me.

Yes, her young, lithe, near-perfect body had many good qualities, and I was enjoying it immensely, but it wasn't a question of which article of clothing I most wanted to remove from her. The question was how could I get her to beam at me as often as possible, ideally with that knowing gleam in her eye that made me feel all warm and exposed before her.

Eye fucking. It wasn't a term I used hardly ever, but ever since Sam had mentioned it, it rang around in my head on a daily basis. That was what it felt like. Or maybe eye-foreplay would be more accurate. It felt more like foreplay. The sensuous, torturous kind where I wasn't sure it would actually lead to anything else, that was ok. It meant a lot of alone time with my clit, was all.

"You're really gonna pretend to sit there and do crosswords?" Sam asked just before settling herself into her seat.

"Who's pretending?"

"Ha, ok, have it your way."

Then she started her show.

The opening was quite casual. I'd never been around for that part. But there really was hardly anything sexual at all for the first half-hour or more. Just Sam casually greeting people and chatting with them. A few lazy tips rolled in, I could recognize the sound of them from time to time, but it was a while before she got down to business.

My attention strayed from my crossword as Sam started taking clothes off. It was a drawn out process, she did plenty of teasing between each removal, getting progressively lewder.

My instinct was to only take sneaky peeks of her, only when she was distracted. I went a different direction and stared fully at her. She'd been glancing my way fairly frequently as though looking for my attention, and I gave it to her. It was rather gratifying the way her cheeks would colour at times, or she'd look away again quickly like she was the one being caught staring.

If ever I'd made a conscious effort to eye fuck someone, this was it. I didn't stare at her constantly by any means, but when I looked, it was with deliberate intent to fluster. I'd learned the power of a calm, steady, silent gaze in the office. It could easily present more power than any eloquence of words when used correctly. I was learning a new variation of it now.

"You're right, guys, I am a little antsy today," Sam said. "You wanna know why?"

Noting my cue despite only halfway paying attention to her chatting, I slipped my sunglasses on. When Sam turned her laptop toward me, I blew a kiss toward her. Not to the audience, but to her. They might not tell the difference, but she could. She deliberately delayed swinging herself back into shot so she could send me a quietly smoldering look, complete with the sort of lip-bite that was practically an invitation to bed all on its own.

"I think she really likes me for some reason," Sam said, slipping easily back into her cheerful, bubbly, casually sexy persona. "Especially when I take my clothes off. Guess she's got that in common with all you pervs." Sam read some responses and giggled uproariously. "For those of you who missed her before, that's V, my sexy new neighbour." She lowered her voice to a stage whisper. "I've been luring her into my web."

I rolled my eyes at that and very deliberately focused on my crossword again.

"You know me," Sam carried on blithely. "Full of debauchery and ready to corrupt a new victim. Althooouuugh," she said thoughtfully, "that's not quite right, is it? You all kinda basically corrupted me, didn't you?" She paused again to snicker at responses in chat. "Yes you did, don't pretend you don't all know what you've done to me. I used to be a sweet, innocent little thing."

I snorted at that, making sure it was loud enough for Sam to hear. Drawing her attention only made her eyes gleam evilly.

"You guys know what else is fun about V hanging out with me today?" she asked, looking directly at me the whole time. "It was V's birthday not that long ago."

I dropped my crossword and glared at her. I realized about almost immediately that with my sunglasses on, the effect wouldn't really work. I didn't really dare take them off, as I had the suspicion I might be on camera again in the near future.

"We don't need to get into that," I said.

"Unfortunately we missed the day itself," Sam purred. "But I still think it'd be nice to give her a present, don't you guys think? Something like... some birthday spankings?"

I tilted my head, pursed my lips, and conveyed with body language that she was most certainly not spanking me on camera for a bunch of horny people watching.

"Haha, no sillies," Sam said. "She'd get to spank me, obviously." She flounced around in her seat to present her ass to the camera. "My butt's a pretty good present, isn't it?"

Sam wasn't naked yet. She still had her bra and panties on, as those took higher tip numbers to remove than her outer garments. Even so, the sight of her shaking her booty in deliberate enticement made me squeeze my thighs together and suppress a small moan.

"You've got to be kidding," I said.

"I wouldn't kid," Sam assured me. "But I don't know if it'll happen, 'cause someone would need to hit this reeeaaally high goal for you to get to spank me."

"... really high?"

"Yep. Really, really... oh, they did it! Good job guys!"

"Sam, was the goal like a dollar?"

"More like ten times that, at least."

"Ah."

"Now c'mere. You got a goal to fulfill."

I set my crossword down. "I don't know what makes you think I'm part of this stream."

"Oh you're part of it. It's too late to-- ah!"

I grinned ferociously as I managed to catch Sam off-guard and slap her butt when she wasn't ready.

"Like that?" I asked innocently.

"Hang on, let me get the angle right."

Sam turned so her butt was toward her camera, but not dead on. She was easily able to face her audiences at the same time as they got a killer view of her tushy. She didn't actually present her face right away, and only I got to see that it was because she had to compose herself again.

"Ok, you got nine more spanks," Sam said, her voice only quavering a tiny little bit. "Make 'em count."

"You sure you can handle nine more?" I asked.

"Please, I'm a professional."

I didn't argue with her. My question might have sounded like it was in regard to the physical blows, but it wasn't. It was about her state of arousal.

As my hand landed on her butt several more time in succession, giving satisfying cracks of flesh on flesh, I caught the look in her eye that I'd kind of expected. One that had nothing at all to do with performing for her fans.

"Ten," I said aloud, dropping down to perch on the end of Sam's lounger. I was a part of the show now, after all. No need to retreat right away. I didn't want to leave her side just at the moment.

"I knew you'd like your present," she said, regaining her spirit and shaking her ass for the camera. "What do you think guys, did she leave red marks all over?"

"Not enough," I answered for them. "I think for a real present, you probably should let me spank you with your panties off."

Sam made such a falsely genuine expression of shock that I nearly burst out laughing. Play-acting, of course.

"Oh great! I knew she was just a big ol' perv like all of you," Sam complained. She turned to me. "You're quickly making a lot of friends here, hope you're happy."

"I am, thanks," I said sweetly. "Let me know when I get to spank you some more. I have a feeling you're gonna get lots."

"Yeah, well, they're not all gonna be so cheap. I'm not letting you smack my butt all day 'til I'm all red and sore."

Sam grumpily typed away at her laptop for a moment, setting up more goals, presumably involving more spanks somewhere along the way. When she had the chance to pop out of frame for a second, she dropped her facade of having been out-maneuvered and flashed me a big smile and a thumb's up. "Good work," she mouthed silently.

I rolled my eyes at her implication that we were working together. I sure hadn't known we were until quite recently. Nevertheless, I blew her another kiss and quietly delighted in watching her squirm.

I took off my sunglasses and relaxed for a bit until I was called for again. There was even more thrill now to watching Sam's few, skimpy remaining clothes come off. Not just for the up close view of her getting naked, but the knowledge that following shortly behind that I'd get to spank her some more. Possibly quite a lot more.

The anticipation was getting me all wet and warmly electric inside. I didn't realize how badly I wanted to do more of it until I got to sit down and think about it. Just to touch her more, even. It didn't have to be spanking. But it would be, and it was... it was such a dangerous area right between playful and sexual. An area the two of us were spending more and more time in.

What would she do, I wondered, if I sneaked more of a feel than that? More than slapping my hand across her butt cheeks over and over. I wouldn't dare try right now, not on stream certainly, but oh god was my mind ever there.

Sam wiggled around, showing herself off more as her panties came off. She even did a bit of a slow, seductive dance in front of her laptop, which had the side-effect of grabbing my full attention as well.

The sounds of tips coming in became more frequent, if anything, once Sam was naked.

"Oh V, you're in trouble," Sam called to me.

"Why's that then?" I asked, fully staring at her and not bothering to pretend like I wasn't.

"There are... a lot of spanks incoming. Like a lot."

I smirked. "Sounds like you're the one in trouble then."

"That's only 'cause you haven't realized how badly I'm gonna have to get you back for this."

I smiled sweetly and batted my eyes. "I thought you wanted to give me a good birthday present."

"I did," she insisted. "But you got the pervs all riled up now." She jabbed a finger at the screen. "Yeah, I mean you guys. Don't act all innocent. You're still tipping for V to spank me." She flipped around and pointed at her butt. "You think it's funny how sore my poor bum's gonna be after, huh?"

123456...9