Camera Shy in the Library

Story Info
A college exhibition through the shelves [F/M][Masturbation]
1.2k words
4.32
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always a bit camera shy.

I don't know how Selena convinced me to do this, or what in me decided to jokingly suggest it. But I'm here now, and we're doing this.

It's the middle of the week at the library, and I have nothing on underneath my skirt. Selena's in my earbuds instructing me where to go, and she seems to be enjoying this a bit too much. It's a quiet day, and folks are mainly just moving through the lobby if they need to grab some water or something between pages.

"Come on, describe it to me."

I have my phone in hand to send messages over, so nobody hears us. My voice would be quivering a little anyhow. I don't know what I would do if anyone even saw me lean over an inch more than my skirt could handle.

"Is my hair ok? Do I look alright? Am I drawing too much attention? Why am I doing this?" I responded, walking through the front entrance. My skin feels warm to the touch, yet I'm still getting goosebumps from the AC.

"Hush, you know why. Just keep moving forward and find a good spot."

Out of the few people in the library passing through, nobody pays me much mind. Sweat started dripping down my leg - wait, is that sweat? No way this is making me wet already. We just got here. I just got here. My knees shake just slightly at each step.

Selena whispers in my ears, "Please give me something, I'm at the edge of my seat. Hurry up." She's definitely too into this. I've never done anything like this before. Sure, I've wanted to on the bus from time to time, or that one occasion on the plane down to Phoenix, but it was never more than something in my mind. Something I would feel out on my couch or hotel later sure, but that's it.

I ducked behind some shelves in the non-fiction section. "Fine... nobody's around me... and I'm feeling up my leg..."

"Flavor girl! Give me something to work with here."

"I- I'm feeling up my skirt, and I'm dripping down already." Oh gosh, I gotta use my hands to keep it from passing past my skirt. "Feeling my ass..."

"Nope, this won't do, your level of poetry hasn't changed one bit. Get the camera going. Facetime me, and I'll screen record it."

"This won't go anywhere?"

"Not at the rate you're describing things, go already!"

I look through the shelves and nobody else is near. My phone's held up on the shelf, and before I let go of it - just for a moment - it sticks to my fingers. Oh god I'm doing this.

I gently trace my fingers around my thigh, lifting my skirt little by little. I feel my other hand tipping out of my lips, and slowly working its way under my shirt, cupping my breasts. I feel warm. I feel good. The tips of my fingers brush over my nipples. They're tugging and pulling my tits as they pass through, and my other hand circles my clit. I can hardly stop, I feel on fire. Any pause or break, just causes me more agony in this hallway.

I feel the shelf behind me pushing into my back, as my ass starts swaying forward and back. Watching myself on the camera, I've gotten drool on my shirt. I've fully exposed myself and two fingers have eased their way into my pussy. I'm so wet, and I see how much it's getting to me. Knuckle deep, I notice movement in the corner of the phone, as Selena's eyes are almost glazed over. She's been feeling herself up too, panting in my ear. Oh god this isn't enough, I need more. Her gasping is driving my fingers wild, feeling the inside of my body and pulling out just before I fall to the floor. The shirt's constraining me, and I pull my breasts out, twisting my nipples. I get them wet with my cum and keep fucking myself into a frenzy. We're both lost in my world right now.

I glance over, and somebody catches my eye.

I freeze up. My shirt falls over my tits with my hand still underneath. I'm inside myself while looking at a guy I swear lives on the floor above me at my dorm.

He starts rushing away and before I know it I'm out of frame from the camera with my hand clenched, pulling his jacket towards me.

"Oh come on Cidney, don't back on me now, I'm so close!" Selena is whining in my ear, unaware, but I don't let go of this guy. His eyes are struggling not to look down, unsure if I'm going to strangle him.

This isn't enough.

I grab his hand and pull him deeper into the library. I find one of the study desks and sit him down into it, holding my soaked hand to his chest.

"You stay quiet."

Selena refuses, but the man nods.

I firmly sit in his lab, keeping eye contact. I feel my pussy throbbing against him. I'm pushing down, taking control. He grabs onto my waist, while my skirt can't contain the excitement. It's waving with each tug, leaving me and my pussy open for anyone passing through to see. I unzip his pants and feel his cocks between my pussy. I'm rubbing my clit, on the edge of moaning out as I feel his cock, wet from my cum, pushing through me and my fingers. Thrusting back and forth as I ride him and rock the chair.

Someone's approaching.

Without hesitation, I lift up, his dick up and soaking, and make a quick decision. I sit back down feeling his warmth, now hidden inside my body.

A middle-aged woman walks by, scouring the shelves for whatever cover peaks her interest. She only eyes us for a moment, but as if we're just cute and studying together, not as if I feel my hips circling around his cock, fucking this guy in front of a stranger.

I call her over.

Who am I, what am I doing holy shit. I'm burning up, squirting over him out my skirt, more than I ever felt before. He's pushing in and out just slightly, but I feel every single inch of it. I'm going to-"

I ask the woman, "Hi Miss, I was wondering if you knew when the next bus was stopping by?"

"Oh sure honey, it should be in about five minutes from now! And can I say, you two look like such a sweet couple. Good luck on your exams!"

"Thank you so much!"

I'm cumming. My body's shaking him inside. My legs tighten and I feel him cumming too. I'm dripping out all the way to my socks and onto the floor. As the woman walks away, I feel him hold my breast tight, and his mouth just slightly biting onto my ear. He stays inside me for the next few minutes as we leave zen and adjust our clothing back to 'normal'.

Without looking back, I lift myself up, dripping down. I gently walk, without rushing, out towards the other shelves. I find my phone as Selena sees the state I'm in, blushing and hushed for the first time this whole evening. Sweat, and whatever else went on back there, layers my back. Each step loosens some of his cum down my skirt. I gratefully leave the library, and hop on the bus.