Cami's Confessions

Story Info
What does a girl have to do to get laid?
15.8k words
4.77
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One:

It's fair to say that we didn't expect Shari, David's sister, to walk in on us. True, David and I were on her bed, in her old bedroom. But she was married and lived across town with her husband, and although her parents had kept her room as it was when she had lived there, it wasn't really hers anymore. From that perspective, it was a clear violation of our expectation of privacy when she walked into the room and saw David and me on her bed, both dressed as girls, with David's hand, and my mouth, on Mr. Becker's hard cock.

I had never before seen anyone literally open-mouthed with surprise. She stood there staring at us, unable to speak. My mouth and David's hand, now both motionless, remained on Mr. Becker's cock.

Mr. Becker reacted first. He got off the bed and rushed for the door, pulling up his pants as he ran. He hurried down the stairs. I heard the front door open and slam shut, and then his car start and accelerate down the road.

Shari stood looking at us. David and I sat on the edge of the bed looking up at her.

When I'm nervous I tend to talk too much. "It's not exactly how it seems," I said.

She didn't say anything.

"What I mean," I said, "is that it wasn't our fault. We were seduced."

"Shut up," David whispered, "you're not helping."

Shari continued looking at us. I could see her lips trying to move as though she was struggling to formulate words.

"David," she said, looking at her brother. "You're David?"

For some reason I couldn't keep quiet. "Well, actually, he's Katie. At the moment anyway. I mean, when he's dressed like this I call him Katie."

"Sshh," David said.

Shari looked at me. "And you're his friend Michael."

"Cami, actually," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I mean, given how I'm dressed."

"My brother and his best friend dressed like girls having sex with a guy on my bed."

"That we can explain," I said, trying to help. "I mean, it wasn't any random guy. It was a friend of ours. And as for doing it on your bed, your room is far more girly than Katie's."

She looked at me as though I wasn't making any sense.

She looked at her brother. "Who was he?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Someone we met."

"We can't reveal his identity," I said. "We have confidentiality obligations. I'm sure you understand. You know, being a lawyer yourself."

David rolled his eyes.

"Get dressed," she said. "As boys, I mean. I'll be waiting downstairs." She left the room.

"This isn't going to turn out well, is it?" I asked David.

He kissed me on the cheek. "Maybe not. But don't you think it was worth it to get to suck Mr. B's big cock?"

"Let's see what the punishment is," I said.

We dressed and went downstairs. Shari was sitting on the couch. "Sit over there," she said pointing to the opposite couch.

"So what is this?" she asked. "Some sort of scam? You're going to blackmail him or something?"

"Yes," I said. "That's exactly it."

"No," David said. "We were just having sex for the thrill of it. We get turned on dressing up."

"And sucking guys' cocks," she added.

"Well, in fairness," I said. "His is the only one we've sucked. I mean, apart from each other's."

David groaned. "Maybe I should do the talking," he said.

"Great idea," I said.

"So how long have you been dressing as girls and sucking cocks?"

"A while," he said. "A few months."

She looked at us, not speaking, but now a slight smile formed on her lips.

"Don't look at us like that, sis," David said. "That's the look you get on your face when you're scheming something."

She smiled more broadly. "No," she said. "I was just imagining the look on mom's and dad's faces when I tell them what was going on in my bedroom."

"But you won't, will you sis," David said.

"Why do you think that?" she asked.

"Because I know you, and you probably have a better plan."

"Maybe," she said. "Maybe there's a better way to resolve this. One mutually beneficial to all of us."

"That's great," I said. "Well, I had better be getting home now." I stood up to leave.

"Sit down," she said.

I sat down.

She looked at us again.

"So you two really get turned on by dressing up and having sex with guys."

"Yes," I said. "It's very rewarding. From a sexual gratification point of view, I mean."

David sighed.

"Well maybe Brett and I can help you out with that," she said.

"Brett? Who's Brett?" I asked.

"Brett is Shari's husband," David said. "And if Brett is involved, we have to be very, very careful."

Two:

One evening, a couple of months before, I had fallen asleep on David's bed after we had finished our homework. I was in that half-sleep half-awake stage when I felt, or imagined, a soft kiss on my lips, a momentary brush of someone's lips again mine. I lay still, my eyes closed, wondering whether I was dreaming it. When I opened my eyes, David was lying on the bed next to me, propped up on his elbow, looking down at me, his face a foot or so from mine. He smiled at me and I smiled back. That night, home in my bed, I imagined him kissing me and me kissing him back.

The next evening, lying on his bed again, with him next to me, we looked at each other, not speaking. After a while, he took my hand in his.

"There's something I need to tell you," he said quietly.

"What is it?"

"Maybe I should show you instead," he said. "Wait here. I'll be back in a few minutes." He got off the bed and left the room.

A few minutes later the bedroom door opened and David walked into the room and stood next to the bed. In the dim light I could see that he had changed out of his jeans and t-shirt into a white blouse and short black skirt. His long blonde hair was tucked behind his ears and he had make-up on.

I sat up on the bed and stared at him.

"Say something," he said after a long silence. "Please say something."

"You look amazing," I said. "Totally amazing."

"Really. You're not just saying that?"

"You look just like your sister. That is so incredible."

"They're her clothes and makeup," he said. He sat on the bed next to me. We smiled at each other, once again not speaking.

"I've been wanting to tell you for a while," he said. "But I didn't have the courage. I mean, how do you tell your best friend that you get turned on by dressing as a girl?"

"I'm so happy you told me," I said.

"That's not all I wanted to tell you though."

"What else?"

I saw tears start to form in his eyes. He looked away embarrassed. I took his hands in mine.

"Tell me," I said.

"When I dress up like this, there's someone I imagine being with. Someone else like me, a boy dressed up as a girl. I imagine us together as girlfriends." His voice trailed off.

I put my hands on his face and gently turned him to look at me.

"Me?" I asked.

He nodded. I leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. "I want to be your girlfriend," I said. "I want you to dress me up and make me your girlfriend."

That night he dressed me for the first time. He took my hand and led me to his sister's room. He sat me in front of the mirror and put makeup on me. Then he told me to undress. I blushed as I pulled down my pants to expose my erection to him. He said nothing, but handed me a pair of panties. I pulled them on, my cock bulging against the thin material. Then a skirt, as short as the one he was wearing, and a white blouse. He led me to the full-length mirror on the wall and we stood side by side, hand in hand, looking at our reflection. Then he turned to face me and put his hands on my waist and pulled me gently towards him. I let out a soft gasp as my cock pressed against his. He kissed me, softly. We kissed again and my mouth instinctively opened to let his tongue explore mine. His hands ran down my back to my ass and he pulled me more firmly against him. He lifted up my skirt and touched my bare skin, his hand sliding under my panties.

We stood there, kissing deeply, his hands and fingers exploring my body. Then he led me back to the bed. I sat on the edge and he knelt in front of me. He pulled my panties down so they were around my ankles and he lifted up my skirt to expose my cock. He took it in his hand. I looked down at him as he started to caress it, returning his smile. With just a few strokes I was on the point of cumming. He leaned forward and took my cock in his mouth and I came with a loud moan, spurt after spurt of cum shooting into his mouth.

I lay back on the bed. He lay beside me. He kissed me gently on the lips.

"I love how you moan so much," he said.

"Was I very loud?" I asked.

"Let's just say it's good we don't have any close neighbors."

"What you did to me was so amazing," I said. "I couldn't control myself."

He kissed me again. "I'm so happy I could turn you on that much."

I turned towards him and snuggled in his shoulder. He put his arm around me and held me close.

"I suppose that makes me your girlfriend then," I said.

"Not until we've decided what to call you. You can't be anyone's girlfriend if you're called Michael."

"Michelle?" I suggested.

"I prefer Cami," he said. "I've always liked that name. Would you like to be Cami?"

"Cami," I said, trying the name out. "Cami. Cami. You say my name and I'll see how it sounds."

"I'm so happy you're my girlfriend, Cami," he whispered in my ear.

I kissed him. "Say it again."

"Cami, sweetie, I loved making you cum. I loved sucking your cock, Cami."

I sighed softly as he whispered to me.

"And my name is Katie," he said. "Katie and Cami. Cami and Katie."

Later that evening I put my fingers and then my mouth around Katie's hard cock for the first time. I felt its warmth, its hardness, its spasms as her excitement built. Her fingers ran through my hair as I stroked her and caressed her with my tongue. She softly moaned my name as I sucked her. "Cami, baby, suck my cock. Make me cum, Cami sweetie." Her body tensed as her cum shot into my mouth, filling it, spilling over my lips.

Later that night, when I was home in my bed, she texted me.

"That was totally amazing! You are such an incredible girlfriend!"

"I can't believe we did that!" I wrote.

"Why not? No regrets I hope."

"No, none. It's just that this morning I didn't have a girlfriend and had never had sex. Now I've got a girlfriend and have had amazing sex."

"Isn't it wonderful?" she wrote.

"Beyond wonderful," I replied.

"Isn't it kinky?"

"Totally."

"So we can do it again?"

"Whenever we can, Katie," I wrote.

It was though a switch had been thrown, turning my best friend into my lover. It was bewildering and magical and more exciting than anything I had ever imagined.

Three:

"We need a boyfriend," Katie said. "Someone who wants to fuck us."

"So who?" I asked.

We thought for a moment.

"How about Kevin Brown?" Katie said. "He's very cute."

"Our classmate? We can't fuck a classmate. He'll tell everyone."

"But he's so cute. Specially when he doesn't know the answer to the teacher's questions and makes that adorable pouting face."

"He is cute," I said. "And he does have a very nice cock."

"You've seen his cock?" Katie exclaimed.

"I was on the soccer team with him last year. We took showers together."

"Mmm," she said. "Imagine us being in the shower alone with him now. Wouldn't that be fun."

"So wonderful," I said. "So what do you think? Should we try and get him to fuck us?"

"I've got a much better idea," she said.

"Who?"

"It's obvious," she said. "Who's the sexiest guy at school?"

I thought. "I don't know. I'm fixating on Kevin Brown's cock for the moment."

"Mr. Becker, Cami! Mr. Becker! He's such a hunk."

"But he's our computer teacher. Don't teachers have, like, obligations not to fuck their students?"

"Maybe. But we're not really his students. I mean, he's never met us as we really are."

"He is so good looking. But how can we get him to fuck us?"

"We'll tell him that we want to become girls and we need his counselling. Then we'll invite him to my house, undress him, and make him fuck us."

"Hmm," I said. "That plan seems a little short on details."

"We'll improvise," she said. "First we have to tell him that we want to be girls."

"Is that wise?" I asked. "What if he tells the Principal?"

"He can't," she said. "He's in loco parentis."

"What does that mean?"

"That he's somewhat like our parents. He can't go telling everyone our secrets."

I wasn't totally persuaded but I didn't have a better plan.

"I think we better do it by email," she said. She composed an email.

"Dear Mr. B. Can we turn in our assignment late? We're going through some emotional difficulties at the moment."

"Emotional difficulties?" I asked. "I don't have any. I love dressing up and having sex with you."

"Me too, sweetie," she said. "But he's not going to take the bait if I tell him that we want extra time because we're too busy making out with each other."

"Makes sense," I said.

"And he'll write back saying we can have extra time, and asking us if he can help in any way."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He wrote back at once saying that we could have extra time and asking if he could help in any way.

I kissed her on the cheek. "You are so clever."

"So now we'll tell him a little more." She composed another email. "Thank you so much for offering to help. The problem is that Michael and I are having a gender-identify crisis. We're wondering if we're really more comfortable as girls than boys. But please please please don't tell anyone about it!"

"Gender-identify crisis? Where do you get these phrases?"

"Sociology buzzwords, baby. He'll have heard them all in teacher training classes."

"He'll thinking we're kidding."

"That's ok," she said. "It's only the first steps in our grand plan."

"You guys are kidding me, right?" he replied.

Katie wrote a new email. "No, we're not. I'm sorry you think so Mr. B. I thought you might be able to help us. But don't worry if you can't. We'll work it out. Somehow."

"Inspired," I said. "Such a guilt trip. But I'd drop the final 'somehow.' That lays it on a bit thick."

She deleted the word and sent the email.

"Of course I want to help," he replied. "I'm sorry for doubting you. It's just that you've been your usual pain-in-the-ass selves in class recently."

"I guess we're trying to disguise our emerging femininity," she wrote.

"Ugh," I said.

"Trust me baby," she said, "I've studied sociology," and she sent the email.

Four:

Katie is really a genius: it all worked out just as she planned. Well, apart from being interrupted by Shari before either of us got fucked.

After class the next week we stayed behind after all the other students had left.

"Thank you for being so understanding, Mr. B," Katie said, in her best girly voice. We handed him our papers.

"That's ok, David," he said. He seemed a little ill at ease. Katie, genius as ever, picked up on it.

"I know it's all rather awkward, Mr. B," she said, "and we certainly don't want to embarrass you with our personal problems."

"Don't worry about that," he said. "I want to be there for my students when they have issues."

She smiled broadly at him. "Oh, thank you so much, Mr. B. I can't tell you how much that means to us! I told Cami that you'd understand."

"Cami?" he asked.

"Oh, sorry, I meant Michael," she said. "Cami is her name when she's dressed as a girl."

He began to blush. "Come on," she said to me, "we should be going."

"That went well," she said as we walked home.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yep. I bet you that even now he's thinking about what we look like dressed up."

"Maybe we should send him a picture," I suggested.

"Let's wait 'til he asks," she said. "We don't want to seem like complete sluts."

He emailed us later that evening. "I'm sorry if I seemed embarrassed. I've never had students with exactly your issue before. I want to help. Let me know how I can."

"Isn't he so sweet?" I said.

"Yes," she replied. She typed a reply. "Cami just said that you're so sweet. I agree totally! Thank you so much for thinking about us. Katie and Cami."

"Should I add some kisses?" she asked.

"Maybe just one," I said. She did and sent it.

He didn't reply for a couple of minutes.

"We've scared him off," I said.

"Be patient, Cami, baby," she said.

He replied a minute later. "Are you dressed up now?"

"Yes," she wrote. "When we get home from school we shower and get dressed up as girls. At least when my parents are out. Then we do our homework together. Then we just play."

After a couple more minutes he wrote again. "What sort of clothes do you like wearing?"

"It's like fishing," Katie said to me. "He's starting to nibble."

"You've never been fishing," I said to her.

She wrinkled her nose at me. "Doesn't mean I can't use fishing metaphors sweetie."

"My favorite is a miniskirt and blouse. Cami prefers tiny shorts and a cropped tank top," she wrote.

"You liar!" I said. "You're making me out to be the slut in this relationship!"

"So maybe you're the one who'll get fucked first," she said.

I hadn't thought of that. "Ok, then," I said. "Tell him that I also love sucking cock."

"Not so fast!" she said. "Let him nibble a bit more."

"Cami and I have so many doubts about how pretty we look," she wrote. "I guess we need to find someone we can trust who can see us when we're dressed and give us his honest opinion."

"Count to twenty," she said to me. He replied when I reached nine.

"I could do that if it would help," he wrote.

"Would you really do that for us? You can't imagine how much that would help us!"

"Yes of course," he wrote. "I'd be very happy to help."

"YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!" she replied.

"So shall we arrange a time for him to come over?" I said, excitedly.

"Not so fast little girl," Katie said. "We'll keep him nibbling for a while longer. It will make him even more excited."

I made a pouty face.

The next night when we had finished our homework I asked her if we should email him.

"Maybe we should ask him to call us," she said. She emailed him. "Hi Mr. B. Cami and I were wondering if you had a couple of minutes to speak. There was something we wanted to ask you."

"What do we want to ask him?"

"I don't know. We'll make something up."

"I can talk," he said. He included his number. Katie called him on her cell and put it on speakerphone.

"Hi Mr. B," she said. "You're so nice to speak with us, and we don't have anyone else to turn to."

"That's ok, David," he said.

"Well that's sort of what we wanted to ask you about Mr. B," she said. "When we're dressed up like we are now, we love to be called by our feminine names. It's kind of like we change personalities completely. You know, stop being boys altogether. But is that normal? I mean, it's like having split personalities."

Sometimes she amazed me. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Well," he said, "I don't know too much about it, but I can imagine that it must be difficult leading a different life at school and when you get home."

"It's so different," Katie said. "I mean, not only how we dress and how we liked to be called, but also what we talk about."

"How so?" he asked.

"Well," she said, giggling softly, "it's a bit embarrassing. But we talk about girl like things. I mean, like clothes and makeup. And boys."

He was silent for a moment.

"What do you talk about concerning boys?"

"It's a little hard for me to say. I'm so embarrassed!" she said. "Maybe you better tell Mr. B, Cami."

I made a face at her for putting me on the spot.

"We talk about which boys we think are cute. Which boys we'd like to date. Things like that." I giggled too.

"Have you girls ever dated boys?"

"No," I said. "We've never had the courage. I mean, we think we look cute when we're dressed, but we don't know how a boy would react. It would be so crushing to be rejected."