Cami's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie gave me a thumbs up.

"That's why it was so wonderful of you to say you would look at us when we're dressed!" I said. "To let us know what you think."

"I'd like to do that," he said. "I mean, I'd like to be able to help."

"Thank you so much, Mr. B," I said.

"I'm happy to help, Cami," he said.

"You're so sweet to use my name," I said. "Katie was so right when she said that we could trust you to help us."

"Yes, thank you so very much, Mr. B," she added. "We so much want to have the confidence to date boys. You know, to take our femininity to the next level." I put my fingers in my mouth and made gagging motions.

"I think I understand what you mean, Katie," he said.

"Maybe you might come over sometime later this week," she said. "Maybe Friday night about 8? My Mom and Dad will be out until 11 or so."

"Yes," he said. "I can do that."

"That would be so wonderful," I said. "Thank you so much."

"Yes, thank you Mr. B," Katie said.

"I'm happy to help you girls," he said.

"He's thinking of us as girls!" Katie said when we hung up.

"He's totally hooked!" I said.

"Do you think he was playing with his cock as we spoke?" she asked.

"I hope it's really big!"

"We are such sluts," she said.

"Not as much as we will be on Friday," I replied.

Five:

"What shall we wear?" I asked Katie.

We were in Shari's bedroom looking in her closet.

Katie pulled out a little black dress. "I love this dress," she said.

"Maybe too formal?" I said. "Unless we're going to serve him cocktails before having sex with him."

"What about this?" she said, pulling out a cream-colored dress.

"That's pretty," I said. "It'll look wonderful with white tights."

"Maybe I'll just wear this black leather miniskirt," she said. "You can be demure. I'll be more vampy. We'll see what he likes most."

Katie put my makeup on, then hers, and we dressed.

"Do you think he'll really go through with it?" I asked her. "I mean, really have sex with us?"

"We have to play our cards right," she said. "Not to come on to him too quickly. Let him get really horny before we let him know what we want to do to him."

He arrived exactly at eight. Katie answered the door. "We're so, so happy you could come Mr. B!" she said.

"Yes," I said. "You can't imagine how much it means to us."

He stood in the entrance way looking at us. He was wearing jeans, sneakers and a polo shirt.

"You both look amazing," he said.

"Come in," Katie said, taking his hand. "Come upstairs. The light's better there. You can tell us honestly what you think about how we look."

Katie led him upstairs to Shari's bedroom.

"Sit here," she said, patting the edge of the bed. He sat down and we stood in front of him.

"So what do you think?" she asked him.

He looked us over slowly. "Amazing, really amazing. I wouldn't have recognized you."

"Katie is incredible at makeup," I said. "And we borrow her sister's clothes. Do you like this dress? You don't think it makes me look too pale?"

"It's so pretty, especially with your white stockings"

"And don't you think Katie looks so pretty too?" I asked.

"Very pretty," he said.

"I love her skirt," I said. "Pretty, but sexy too, don't you think?"

"Very sexy," he said.

"We're so glad you think we're pretty and sexy," Katie said. "It's such a relief to hear it. I mean, we dress up for each other and try to make ourselves sexy, but to hear it from a real man is so wonderful."

"I think any man would find you sexy," he said.

"You are so, so sweet!" Katie said. She sat down on the bed next to him. I sat on his other side.

"You girls have never been on a date?" he asked. "I mean, as girls?"

"No," I said. "We've never dressed up for another man before," I said.

"But we've imagined it often," Katie said. "We often talk about what it would be like. What the guy would look like. What we would do."

I saw where she was leading the conversation, and followed along.

"Yes, we have so much fun fantasizing about it," I added.

"So how do these fantasies end up?" he asked.

Katie suddenly seemed shy. "Well, it's a little embarrassing," she said.

"There's no need to tell me," he said. "I don't mean to embarrass you girls."

"No," she said. "I want to tell you. After all, unless we tell you everything, you won't be able to give us your advice."

She took his hand in hers.

"Our imaginary dates almost always end up with us in bed together, making love," she said in a quiet voice.

He was quiet for a moment. Just as I was thinking that he would let go of her hand and walk out, he spoke. "That sounds wonderful," he said.

"It is so wonderful," I said. "Katie is such an amazing lover."

"And so are you sweetie," she said. "I think we have incredible sex," she said to him. "But, still, we're not very experienced. I'm sure an experienced man could make it even better for us."

"What do you girls do to each other?" he asked. "If you want to tell me, of course," he quickly added.

Katie giggled. "Cami loves me kissing her nipples," she said. "They get so hard! She moans so much."

"I love caressing Katie's cock," I said. "It's so beautiful. I love feeling it get hard in my hand. I love it when she's about to cum."

"Are we perverts, Mr. B?" Katie asked. "Sometimes we get so excited that I think there must be something wrong with us."

"No," he said. "You're just different, that's all."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I mean, I'm getting excited even telling you about sex with Cami. Isn't that weird?"

"Me too," I said. "Do tell us we're not sick," I said.

"You're not sick," he said. "It sounds like you have great sex together, and it's understandable you get excited talking about it."

"Really?" Katie said.

"Yes," he said. "It sounds wonderful. I'm even getting a little turned on by hearing about it."

"You are?" Katie exclaimed. "That's so amazing that we can excite you! Cami, sweetie, isn't that wonderful?"

"So wonderful!" I said.

Katie kissed him on the cheek. I did the same. Her next kiss was on his lips. A quick soft kiss. Then his arm went around her shoulders and he pulled her towards him. She kissed him again, this time longer and deeper. They fell back on the bed, kissing. She reached for my hand and pulled me down on the bed next to him.

"Your kisses are so wonderful," she said. "I want Cami to taste them to."

He turned his face to me and we kissed. Katie's hand explored his chest. "I love your body," she murmured, caressing him. She lifted up his polo shirt to expose his abdomen and chest. She took my hand and put it on his body. He sighed at our touch. Katie kissed him again. "You're so sexy, Mr. B," she murmured. He put his hand on her thigh. She moaned. "That feels so wonderful," she said, spreading her legs for him. I kissed his chest, and slowly moved my kisses down the length of his body. His hand moved up Katie's thigh under her skirt. She gasped as it reached her cock. She leaned over and kissed him, her kisses broken by her moans as he caressed her cock. My kisses reached his stomach. I undid his belt and the button on his jeans and lowered the fly, releasing his cock. It was big and hard and already leaking. I lowered my lips to it, licking the little drops of fluid from its tip, then taking it in my mouth. Katie put her hand on his shaft and started stroking him as I sucked him. His hand continued caressing her cock.

"You have such a beautiful cock," she said. "We've fantasized about being with a guy with such a beautiful cock. About making him hard. About making him cum."

"You're going to make me cum so soon," he moaned.

"That's so wonderful," she said. "Cum in Cami's pretty mouth."

His body was tense, and his moans louder, and I was hungrily waiting for the first splashes of cum to hit my throat.

And then the bedroom door opened.

Six:

"We won't do it!" Katie said.

"Why not?" Shari asked. "I thought you enjoyed it."

"That's the not the point," Katie said.

We sat there not speaking. Katie and Shari and Brett and me. Shari had told us to dress up so Brett could see how pretty we were. Katie said we wouldn't, but Shari said that she was telling us to, not asking us.

"We don't even know who they are," I said.

"They'll be nice," Shari said.

"They'll be fat and ugly," Katie said.

"Not they won't," she said. "We promise. Only nice, good-looking guys."

"No," Katie said again. "We won't do it."

"Ok," Shari said. "But you know that means I have to tell mom and dad about what I saw you and Michael doing."

"If you do that, then I'll tell them how you tried to make us have sex with your clients," Katie said.

"And then I'll tell them to look at their security cameras to see who your boyfriend was running out of the house holding up his pants."

"Let's not be too hasty!" I said, trying to calm things down. "Let's think about this a bit more. If we're going to entertain your clients, don't we get a bit of the upside?"

Shari smiled at me. "You mean beyond sucking their cocks."

"Yes," I said. "If you're going to pimp us out, what's our share of the proceeds?"

Brett laughed. "That's the spirit. Let's talk business!"

Shari looked at me. "How much do you want?"

"One thousand dollars."

"Each?"

"Yes. For every time we entertain."

Brett laughed again. "That would make you the most expensive girls in town! We'll give you a hundred each, no more."

"Five hundred each and we've got a deal," I said. "And five hundred up front for clothes. And a promise of no ugly guys."

"One hundred and fifty each and five hundred for clothes and we've got a deal," Brett said.

He reached into his pocket and took out a roll of notes. He counted off five hundred dollars and put it on the table.

"Ok," I said. "It's a deal."

"We've just become prostitutes," Katie said after Brett and Shari left.

"Well, technically speaking, not yet. We've only agreed to become prostitutes at some future time."

"We've taken money to buy clothes to dress up and have sex with guys!"

"Quite a bit of money, remember. I thought I got us a pretty good deal."

"A hundred and fifty each. You know how my much my sister and her husband are making from this? They're pimping us out to guys who work for big corporations so those guys will give thousands of dollars of the corporation's legal work to Brett and Shari's law firm. We should have got a stake in their firm."

"Our bargaining position isn't strong," I said. "We can't let Mr. B take a fall. After all, we had to convince him to fuck us."

"And that's the worst of it. We were interrupted before he got to do it to us."

"Don't worry, baby," I said. "We'll find a nice guy to fuck us."

"Not among my sister's Johns. They'll be business guys and lawyers, for god's sake. You want to be fucked by a lawyer."

"Well, your brother-in-law is kinda cute, and he's a lawyer."

Katie rolled her eyes. "I'm beginning to question your taste in men, sweetie."

I cuddled up to her. "It'll be ok, baby. It'll be fun." And I reached for the bills Brett had given us. "And think of all the pretty clothes we're going to buy with this!"

Seven:

We heard from Shari two weeks later. "You have a date Saturday night. We'll pick you up at eight. Bring your clothes. You can get dressed at the hotel. Don't dress slutty."

"It's outrageous my sister telling me not to dress slutty. The outfits I've seen her in!" Katie said.

We got out some of our new outfits that she had hidden at the back of Shari's wardrobe and modelled them for each other.

"How do you think she knows what her clients want?" I asked her. "I mean, how do they know that they will like girls like us anyway, let alone whether they want us slutty or demure. It's not something I can imagine coming up in conversation. 'So, you like girls with cocks? You like them slutty or demure?'"

"They probably hack their email. Find out which one needs money. Which one likes boys. Which one likes our sort of girl."

"But isn't hacking illegal?"

She laughed. "You're concerned about hacking when we're about to start on a life of prostitution? "

I snuggled up to her. "I hope they've found us someone nice."

"With a great body."

"And a pretty cock."

"And, if he isn't, we can make love to each other and he can watch. So it's a no-lose situation."

"Have you got your clothes. Have you got your makeup?" Shari asked when we go in her car.

"Yes," we said in unison.

When we got to the hotel we went to a room on the fifth floor. Brett was waiting for us.

"Show me what you're going to wear," Shari said.

We laid our outfits out on the bed.

"Ok," she said. "Get on your makeup and get dressed."

"Here, with you watching?"

Brett laughed. "Go in the bathroom then."

We took our clothes into the bathroom and made ourselves up. The bathroom was so small that we kept bumping into each other and giggling.

"Stop playing around," Shari shouted. "He'll be here soon."

We came out the bathroom and stood in front of them for their inspection.

"Wow," Brett said. "You both look so pretty."

"Who's the guy?" I asked.

"All you need to know," Shari said, "is that his name is Ryan. He's in his forties. He's not ugly."

"Is he coming here?"

"He's in room 517 down the hall. Knock on his door at nine."

"And afterwards?"

"Come back here. The room is yours for tonight. Take a cab home in the morning. I told mom you're staying with us tonight. Do you want me to call your mom, Cami?"

"No, I'll tell her," I said. "No problem."

It was ten to nine. "Have fun then," Shari said, and she and Brett got up to leave.

"Wait," Katie said. "You're leaving? What if there's a problem?"

"If there's a problem, deny everything," Brett said, laughing. "That's my advice as a lawyer."

"One more thing," I said.

They looked at me.

"I think we'll be much nicer to Ryan if we get paid in advance."

Brett counted out three hundred dollars. "Have fun girls," he said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said.

At one minute to nine I looked at Katie. "You ready?"

"Yep," she said. "You?"

"Yep." I kissed her on the lips and we walked down the hall to room 517.

At a quarter past nine Katie texted Shari.

"Mission accomplished! Back at base camp. Can we charge a movie to the room?"

Her phone rang at once. It was Shari screaming so loud Katie didn't need to use the speaker phone.

"What are you two up to? You want to make us lose this client! If you don't have a very good explanation, I'm going to call mom and dad right now and tell them about you two fooling around."

"Calm down sis," Katie said. "We did everything he wanted."

"In fifteen minutes?"

"He was wearing one of those white hotel robes, and when he closed the door he opened it up. He was already hard. "

"So?"

"He asked us to sit down on the couch facing the bed, and he sat on the edge of the bed and started stroking his cock. He just wanted us to watch."

"And tell him how much we'd like to suck him," I added.

"That's it," Katie said. "He didn't even want us to undress."

"So what happened then?" Shari asked, quieter now.

"He made himself cum. Then he said thank you and said we had better leave because he had to get home before it got too late. And we left."

There was a moment's silence on the other end.

"He seemed content then?"

"More than content. He had a very messy orgasm."

"Ok, that's good," she said, and hung up.

Katie looked at me when she put down the phone.

"People are weird, aren't they?"

"Shari, you mean?"

"No silly, Ryan, if that's his real name. Here he had two pretty girls only too eager to play with his cock, but all he wanted us to do was watch him play with it himself."

"Very weird," I said. "Some people can be so kinky."

"By the way, I didn't hear Shari say we couldn't charge a movie, did you?"

"No," I said. "Let's see whether this hotel has any good porn."

Eight:

Brett and Shari had another job for us two weeks later. We met them in the hotel.

"His name is Steve," Brett said. "He's a nice guy."

"Is he cute though?" I asked.

"He's cute," said Shari. "You'll have fun."

We dressed, Brett gave us three hundred dollars, and we went to Steve's room.

He was young-looking, maybe early thirties, slim, and dark-haired. And Shari was right. He was very cute. But also very nervous. After he let us in, he stood next to the bed looking down at the floor.

"I haven't done this before," he said.

"That's ok," I said.

"I don't know how it works," he said.

"There's no set format," I said. "We can improvise."

"Do I get undressed, or what?" he asked.

I laughed. "You can if you like. But why don't we all sit on the bed for the moment and talk. There's no hurry."

His nervousness made him even cuter. We sat on the bed.

"Have you imagined being with girls like us before?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, quietly.

"So what did you imagine happening?"

"I don't know. Touching each other. Kissing each other. That sort of thing."

"That sounds exciting. Did thinking about that turn you on?"

"Yes," he said.

"Did you masturbate when you thought about it?"

"Yes," he said.

"Well, why don't we do this? Katie and I will undress a little and we can just sit here some more. Maybe that'll help you relax."

He nodded. I stood up and helped Katie to her feet. I undid her skirt and it fell to the floor. She stood in front of him in her black thigh high stocking and tiny black panties. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, revealing the matching black camisole.

I stood behind her and ran my hands over her bare shoulders and down to her slim waist. "Do you think she's sexy?" I asked Steve.

"She's beautiful," he said.

I slowly lowered Katie's panties. Her cock was getting hard. I took it in my hand. He watched me stroke her until she was fully erect.

"Do you like Katie's cock," I asked him. "I think it's so pretty."

"It is so pretty," he said.

"Do you like how smooth her skin is? Would you like to touch her?" I asked.

I reached out my hand to him. He took my hand and I guided his fingers around the base of her cock so he could feel her smooth skin. Then I put his hand on her cock.

"Isn't she hard?" I said. "Do you want to make her cum, Steve?"

"Yes," he said.

"So stroke her cock," I said. "And put your other hand on her cute little balls, and caress them."

He did as I said. Katie's face showed her excitement as he masturbated her.

"She's going to cum soon," I said after a couple of minutes. "Get ready!"

And, just before she came, without me saying anything, he lowered his face to her cock and took her in his mouth. Her cum shot into his mouth. He pulled his head back in surprise, and her cum shot over his face.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed. "I wasn't ready for it. I'm so sorry!"

I laughed. "She cums so much," I said. "I should have warned you."

Katie sat down on the bed next to him. "That was wonderful," she said. "Thank you." She kissed his cheek, and licked some of the cum from his face. I kissed his other cheek. We lay down on the bed, me on one side of him, Katie on the other.

"Did you enjoy doing that?" I asked him, smiling.

He returned my smile. His nervousness was gone. "It was incredible."

"So did it make you hard?"

"Very."

"Can we see?" I asked.

His hands went to his belt. "No," I said. "I want to undress you." I knelt at the foot of the bed and took off his shoes and socks. Then I undid his belt and pants and pulled them off. Katie unbuttoned his shirt. He lay there naked, his large cock fully erect.

"You have a beautiful cock," Katie said. "Can I touch it?"

"Please," he said.

"I think Cami should undress for us while I hold your cock," she said. I removed my skirt and blouse and stood next to the bed in just my tiny panties. Katie slowly stroked his cock. "Maybe Cami should pull down her little panties so you can see her delicious ass," she said. I turned around and lowered my panties.