Cami's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days later, I found a package outside my door. In the box was a cheap cell phone with a charger and a handwritten note saying, "Keep on."

The next day, about ten in the evening, the phone rang.

I hit the answer button but didn't say anything. Then I heard a voice saying my name. "Cami? Are you there."

I recognized the voice. "Shari?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I'm outside. Come out the back way. My car's right there. We'll go for a drive. Bring a coat, it's raining."

I checked my hair and my makeup, grabbed my coat, and headed out. Her car was waiting outside the back entrance to the motel. I got in. "We're breaking the law meeting each other," she said. "The prosecutor will claim it's witness tampering."

"Let him," I said. "Anything to get out of that motel room."

We drove down the beach road to a parking lot looking over the ocean. She turned to face me. I'm not sure I had ever seen her smile before. When she smiled she looked radiant.

"You look great," I said. "This cloak and dagger stuff does wonders for you."

She laughed. "Did you like the phone stuff? I saw it in a movie once. An untraceable phone with a message saying wait for my call."

She looked at me. "And you look great too, Cami, sweetie. I loved the pictures of you in the papers. You looked fantastic in those big dark glasses."

"Jane's idea," I said. "Thanks for putting me in touch with her."

"It was the least I could do. I'm so sorry I got you caught up in this."

I shrugged. "It was fun. While it lasted."

"And now?"

"Not so much, I guess. But it'll get better."

We were silent for a moment.

"David sends his love," she said.

"How is he?"

"He's ok. He's with cousins in Spain, waiting for this to pass over. He's so sorry that you're going through this alone."

"How did he avoid the police?"

"He was about to leave Ryan's room when he heard a door open, so he looked to see who it was. He saw you and Steve being led out and guessed they were cops. So he waited for a few minutes then left. He figured that the cops knew what room you two were staying in, so he didn't go there. He called mom's neighbor on his cell phone and told her he needed her to get mom on the phone straight away. He figured our home phone might be tapped."

"Was it?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Probably not, but he was right to think it might be. He told mom to meet him at the hotel with a change of clothes and his passport."

"His passport?"

She smiled. "My family has always operated its businesses on the margins, if you know what I mean. There's always been the possibility someone might have to get out of town quickly. So she knew what to do. She met him near the hotel and they stayed the night at her sister's, and then he got on a plane to Madrid the next morning."

"And you and Brett?"

"We knew that our luck might run out sometime, and we'd planned what we'd do when it did. Everything was set up so not to incriminate me. Brett will go to jail for a while, and we'll pay back a lot of money. But we made a lot more, so when he comes out we'll be ok."

"Are you going to have to testify?"

"I'm his wife. They can't make me."

"Jane Schwartz says they're likely going to give me immunity to force me to testify."

"It would be nice if you could keep me out of the story."

"I will," I said.

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

She smiled at me again. "Are you going to testify as Cami?"

"Yes," I said. "That's who I am now. "

"You'll be a huge sensation," she said. "I can't wait to see you on the stand."

She drove me back to the hotel.

"You want to come up and see my cell?" I asked.

I went up to my room, and she came up a few minutes later and knocked quietly on the door. I let her in. She sat on the bed next to me.

"How long will Brett go to prison for?" I asked.

"One year, maybe two," she said.

"That will be tough for you," I said.

"You're very sweet," she said. She took my hand and held it. "Thinking about me when I got you into this mess."

"It's ok," I said. "If it hadn't happened I might not have found out that I wanted to be Cami all the time."

"That would have been a pity." She smiled. "You looked so adorable when you went off to see Steve that evening. I wished I could come and watch."

"You got to see me and Katie in action with the guy on your bed."

"I missed the best part."

"You stopped the best part from happening."

"Sorry. Had I known I wouldn't have made such a dramatic entrance."

"Don't worry. The look on your face was worth it."

"I don't think I've ever seen someone's cock go soft so quickly." She kissed my cheek.

My cock had grown hard talking with her. "Have you ever had sex with a girl, sweetie?" she asked. "I mean, apart from Katie."

"Never," I said.

"Would you like to try it?" she asked. She kissed my cheek again, a slow lingering kiss this time.

"Very much," I said.

"Stand up then and let me undress you."

I stood up. She got off the bed and stood facing me. She undid my skirt and let it drop to the floor. She unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. Then she slipped my panties down over my thighs, releasing my hard cock. She looked at me. "You are very beautiful," she said. Then she undressed herself. First her slacks, then her shirt, her bra, and her panties.

She stepped forward and took my cock in her hand and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I love your cock," she said, caressing it. "It's such a perfect size for a girl. If I had a cock I'd like it to be just like yours

I laughed between moans. "I doubt that," I said. "You're so competitive. You'd want the biggest cock you could get."

She laughed. "Ok," she said, "you know me pretty well. But what about boobs, baby. How big would yours be if you could choose some?

I looked at her. "Your size," I said. "They're beautiful." She led me to the bed holding my cock.

"Lie back on the bed," she said. I lay back on the bed, and she straddled me, then guided my cock into her pussy. I gasped as she lowered herself on me. Her hands gently pinched my nipples. "You'd look so beautiful with little boobs," she said. "You'd drive guys crazy."

She slowly raised and lowered herself on my cock. Each movement of her body and each tweak of my nipples made me sigh with pleasure.

"You like that, Cami, sweetie?" she asked.

"It's an amazing feeling," I said.

"You know what would be really amazing?" she asked. "A big hard cock inside you right now. Can you imagine that? Every part of your body being played with?"

I moaned at the thought.

She took my hands and put them on her boobs. "Squeeze them, sweetie. Imagine having cute little boobs that a guy can squeeze as he fucks you. You'd be just like this, riding a big cock as he plays with your boobs. Wouldn't that be so amazing?"

She could see I was about to cum. "Go ahead, baby," she said. "Cum in my pussy. I want to see your pretty face as you cum inside me." My orgasm crashed over me, wave after wave of spasms as my cock spurted cum into her pussy. She put her hand hard against her clitoris, and she came too, her mouth wide open in a scream of pleasure.

She collapsed on top of me, my cock still in her pussy, her little boobs against my chest. I put my arms around her, holding her tight to me.

"Thank you," I said. "That was amazing."

She laughed. "What was so amazing? Fucking my pussy? Or me talking about a big cock fucking your ass?"

"The combination," I said. "My cock felt so amazing in your pussy. And I didn't realize that girls could talk so dirty." I kissed her cheek.

We lay there together for a long time, talking and kissing. She left just as it got light.

Thirteen:

Brett's trial started a couple of months later. The first day of the trial, mom and my sister and I were mobbed by photographers as we walked hand in hand into the court.

In the prosecutor's opening statement he talked about Brett's various schemes and payments and payoffs. He then turned to look at me and told the jury that Brett even went so far as to entice a young man to dress up as a girl and have sex with men who could steer business to his law firm. I blushed but didn't turn away as the jurors looked at me. I saw smiles on some of their faces as they realized that this trial might turn out to be quite interesting.

The news reports that evening showed us walking to the courtroom. I flicked between the channels until I saw that one program had its fashion editor talking about how I was dressed, saying she loved the conservative two-piece suit I had worn and praising the scarf and accents.

Then the anchor asked her whether she had noticed anything about my body.

"I think she's had a boob job," the fashion editor replied. They showed a photo that focused on my chest. "She's showing a little bit of cleavage, I think."

I testified the next day. When I went to the stand I had the clear sensation that everyone in the courtroom was staring at my chest. I didn't mind at all.

The prosecutor's questioning went fine. I managed to blush at the right moments, and I let a few tears fall at an opportune time. I tried to keep eye contact with the jurors, and they returned my looks with smiles. I told them that Brett had asked me if I was interested in meeting some friends of his. I admitted that he paid me. "For expenses," I said. I said I thought the men I met were friends of his who liked girls like me.

I admitted that I had sex with Steve and another man whose real name I didn't know. The prosecutor asked me how many times I had had sex with Steve. "Three times," I said, and he got all haughty and asked me whether in fact I had only met with Steve once before the time we were arrested. I said that was true, but that he had three orgasms on that occasion. The jurors smiled at me.

Brett's attorney asked me only two questions.

"Did my client force you to have sex with these men?"

"No," I said.

"So why did you have sex with these men?"

"Because it was fun," I answered.

When I left the court, reporters were shouting out questions. "Cami, have you had a boob job?" "Cami, tell us about your sex with Steve!" "Cami, do you have a boyfriend?" My mom and sister held my arms and led me to a waiting car.

Brett was found guilty and sentenced to a year in prison. Steve took a plea which avoided jail time.

Shari texted me shortly after the verdict. "You were the star of the trial!"

"Your birthday gift helped," I replied.

"They look wonderful," she said. "I can't wait to see them for real."

"They do look great. Just like yours. Every boy should have the chance of a boob job for his nineteenth birthday."

Fourteen:

Before I got boobs, I wouldn't have believed that someone could be turned on by the sight of their own body. But now I loved to stand naked in front of the mirror and watch my cock get hard as I looked at my reflection. I was constantly horny.

One afternoon I was lying in Shari's arms in her bed, a warm glow of pleasure infusing my whole body.

"That was so amazing," I said. "I hadn't known that nipples could be so sensitive."

"Most boys never find that out," she said.

"And a dildo in my ass at the same time! So incredible!"

"Not as incredible as a real cock, Cami sweetie," she said. "I would love to watch Brett fuck your girly ass, but you can't wait until he gets out to get laid. Isn't there a cute guy in one of your college classes?"

"Yes," I said. "But they're all so young. It wouldn't work."

"We'll have to give it some serious thought," she said. "But meanwhile, it's my turn." She lay on her back. I leaned over and kissed her nipples, then slowly worked my way down her body. I knelt between her legs and buried my face against her pussy. I got hard again as I heard her moan and imagined a big cock fucking me as I licked her pussy.

Shari texted me the next day. "What about your teacher friend?"

"What?" I replied.

"The guy who I found you with on my bed."

"Mr. Becker. What about him?"

"Why not call him up and get him to fuck you?"

"You're crazy. I love you, sweetie, but you're crazy."

"Why?"

"What would I tell him? 'Sorry for the nightmares you're likely still suffering from being caught in bed with Katie and me. But how about trying it again'?"

"I guess you're right. But you'll meet a nice guy soon enough."

I wasn't so sure.

A couple of days later, Shari texted me again.

"I think I've found a great guy for you!"

"Who?"

"Someone you already know. Who you think is cute and sweet. And has a large cock."

"???" I replied.

"Steve. The guy you and my brother had sex with."

"Did I really tell you he has a large cock?"

"Yes, sweetie, you did. That detail seemed important to you."

"Do you think he would want to see me again?"

"Maybe he won't. But I still have his email if you'd like to write to him. You know, just to ask if he's ok."

"Let me think about it."

The next day, I asked Shari what I should write.

"That you were thinking of him and wanted to know how he was."

"That's it?"

"Maybe include a picture so he knows it's really you. And to remind him just how cute you are."

"A nude picture!?"

"No, sweetie, not yet."

I wrote as she suggested.

"I doubt he'll reply," I said. "He'll probably think it's some sort of scam."

"I think he'll reply," she said. "He's probably been thinking about being naked with you since you first met."

She was right. He replied the same day. "Hi Cami! It's wonderful to hear from you. I'm ok. Hope you are too. Thanks for the picture. You look so beautiful."

I sent his email to Shari. "So what's my next step?" I asked.

"Time for the 'it'll be good to get together and catch up' email, I think."

I sent it, and we arranged to meet the following day, downtown, near where he now worked.

He was as nervous as he was the first time I met him. So cute, I thought. We walked on the promenade by the river, enjoying the warm summer evening, and as we walked, he relaxed somewhat. We talked. His girlfriend had left him and of course he had been fired from his job. But a family member had hired him as a legal assistant, and he was getting his life back together. We walked, we ate ice cream, then walked back to downtown, and said goodbye.

"That's all?" Shari said when I reported back to her that night.

"I kissed him goodbye. On the cheek."

"You kissed him?"

"He's still nervous being with a girl like me. I had to take the initiative."

"Some date!" she said. "Is there going to be another?"

"I hope so," I said. "He's a nice guy. I like him a lot."

"I'm so happy for you, sweetie," she said. "I hope you see him again."

He texted the next day to ask if I was free Saturday evening. I told him that I was. We agreed to decide on Saturday morning where and when to meet.

We spoke Saturday morning. "Where shall we go?" he asked.

"I'd like to come to your apartment and have sex with you," I said.

There was a brief moment of silence. Oh dear, I thought, I've said too much.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "We had so much fun the last time I want to do it again."

"Really?" he asked again.

"Yes, really. Did you think I didn't enjoy it?"

"I didn't know," he said. "After all, you were a professional. You might be able to fake it well."

"It's hard for a girl like me to fake being excited," I said. "I remember I had a quite messy orgasm."

Fifteen:

"What shall I wear?" I asked Shari.

"Something pretty and slightly slutty."

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe just pretty and demure."

"You're overthinking this," she said.

"I'm a little nervous."

"How so? You weren't nervous when you did this professionally."

"I know," I said. "I guess it's because I want him to like me, and not think that I'm just wanting to get laid."

We agreed on a white blouse, and black leather miniskirt, and lacy black panties, cut high on my ass.

"No bra?" I asked her.

"No, sweetie. Let him see your hard nipples through your blouse."

I sent her a picture of me dressed.

"So sexy," she said. "Now I'm going to be horny all evening thinking about undressing you and sucking on your pretty little cock."

I got to Steve's apartment about eight. The apartment was small, but modern and tidy. He opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. I took a sip, then put the glass down on the table. I took his glass from his hand and placed it next to mine. I put my hands on his waist and pulled him gently towards me. I kissed him on the lips, a soft short kiss. We stood looking at each other for a few seconds. Then I kissed him again, now for longer, my lips opening a little, my tongue exploring his lips. Then a third kiss, this time opening my mouth to invite his tongue to caress mine. As we kissed, I pulled him close to me, pressing my boobs against his chest.

My nipples were hard. I stepped back from our embrace so he could see them through the fabric of the shirt. "So beautiful," he said. I started to unbutton my blouse. Tremors of excitement rippled through my body as I undressed for him. This is why I wanted boobs, I thought, to be able to slowly reveal them to a lover. His eyes were fixed on my chest as I unbuttoned the blouse, slowly showing more and more of my boobs. When I finished undoing the buttons, I folded back my blouse to show myself to him. "So beautiful," he said again. But I didn't want his words. I wanted his hands. I took them and placed them on my boobs.

"My nipples," I said. "They're so hard. Pinch them gently."

We stood facing each other, his fingers squeezing my nipples. I could see the outline of his hard cock in his pants. I wanted his cock, but it could wait for a while. I was hard too, and wanted his hand on my cock. But that too could wait. The pleasure from his caresses radiated out from my nipples to permeate my entire body.

As he caressed me, I slipped my blouse off my shoulders. Then I unclasped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I watched his eyes look over my body, now dressed only in my black panties. My hard cock was pressing against the delicate fabric. Now I wanted to be totally naked for him. Now I wanted him to touch my cock.

"Take off my panties," I told him. He let go of my nipples and lowered my panties. They fell to the floor. My cock pointed up at him.

"I want you to be naked too," I said. He lifted his t-shirt off over his head. I undid his belt and he took off his pants. The sight of his cock sent a tremor through my cock. I stepped towards him so our cocks touched.

"Hold us both," I said.

He took our cocks in his hand, mine small and delicate next to his. I rested my head on his shoulder. One of my hands went to his chest and I caressed one of his nipples. I heard his sighs get longer and louder as his excitement grew. I pinched his nipple harder and his hold on our cocks got firmer.

I sensed he was soon going to come, and I stepped back from him.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I told him. He did as I instructed, and I knelt between his legs. I put one hand on the shaft of his cock and another on his balls. His cock was rigid. I grasped it firmly and stroked it, but very slowly, squeezing the tip with each upward stroke. I held his balls tightly in my other hand, and squeezed them in synch with each squeeze of the tip of his cock. Each squeeze of his cock and balls elicited a loud moan.

My control over him excited me. I was kneeling between the legs of a cute guy with a cock I had made hard, and I could make him cum whenever I wanted. I slowly increased the speed of my strokes, and then, when I knew he was about to cum, I put my mouth over the tip of his cock and caressed it with my tongue and lips. His cock spasmed in my mouth, again and again and again. His moans became a long loud wail. I felt his warm cum spurt into my mouth, filling it and overflowing it.