Cami's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that a perfect girly ass?" Katie asked.

"It's amazing," he said.

I knelt on the bed next to him, my face next to his cock, my ass raised towards him. He ran his hand over it, exploring it. I moaned, encouraging him to explore further. He pressed his hand against my ass, spreading my cheeks, and he started to massage me, moving his fingers in slow circles around my opening. The feeling was exquisite. My cock was so hard and my nipples were erect. Every part of my body tingled. I wanted his fingers inside me, fucking me. I pressed back against his hand, encouraging him to push deeper and harder.

"She how much she loves that?" Katie said. "She's thinking of your big cock right there where your hand is. Fucking her beautiful ass."

Katie held his cock to my lips, and I took him in my mouth. He came with a long loud moan, a spasm coursing through his body, shooting his cum again and again into my throat.

We lay down next to him again, both of us resting on our elbows and looking down at him. I held his cock in my hand.

"So how did we do?" Katie asked, smiling at him. "Would you give us a good recommendation?"

"You're amazing," he said.

"As good as you imagined sex with girls like us might be?"

"Better," he said.

"That's what we'll put on our website then," she said. "'Exceeds even my kinkiest fantasies.' Steve."

"You have a website?" he asked, surprised.

"Not yet," she said. "But maybe we should have one. What do you think, Cami sweetie?"

"Maybe," I said. "We could have a Frequently Asked Questions section. Like 'What to expect your first time with a girl like us.' It might make people less nervous."

"Ok, ok," he said, laughing. "I admit it. I was nervous as heck. I didn't know what to expect."

"We're professionals," Katie said. "We know how to deal with nerves." She kissed him softly on the cheek. I felt his cock getting hard again in my hand as I gently stroked him.

"So what did you like most?" she asked. "We keep notes so we know next time."

"I loved all of it," he said. "I loved kissing you. I loved sucking you. I loved watching Cami undress. And I loved your hand and Cami's mouth on my cock."

"I loved your hands on my body," I said. "And I love your cock. I love how it feels in my hand."

"What you're doing to it is so wonderful," he sighed.

I moved so my cock was against his. Katie took both of our cocks in her hand, and slowly masturbated us together. I put my head on Steve's shoulder. He turned and kissed me, his kisses interrupted by our sighs as Katie gently stroked us.

"You two are so cute," Katie said. "You look so adorable together."

"I love your kisses," I whispered in his ear. "I love the feel of your big cock against mine. I want to feel your cum shooting out over my cock."

Katie's hand on our cocks grew firmer.

"I loved your hands on my ass," I whispered. "I loved what you were doing to it. I loved how you were touching me. It was unbelievably exciting."

His sighs got deeper.

"Next time we're together, I want you to play with my ass again. Will you do that?"

"Yes," he sighed.

"Next time I want your big cock in me. I want you to fuck me baby. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," he said, the word turning into a long moan as cum spurted from his cock. I came too, our cum running together and spilling over our cocks and Katie's hand. I lay on his shoulder, holding him close, our lips together in a long deep kiss as our orgasms crashed over us and slowly subsided. Katie held our cocks together, caressing us gently, as we kissed.

The three of us lay back on the bed together, holding each other, kissing, and talking, and laughing. It was fun. He was a very sweet guy.

"How did you girls become such amazing lovers?" he asked.

"Practice," I said. "On each other, mainly."

"How did you find each other?"

"We were best friends. Then Katie told me it turned her on to dress up. She persuaded me to dress up, then seduced me."

"Hah!" Katie said. "It didn't take much. You were so horny as soon as I dressed you as a girl."

"She's right," I said. "That first time dressing up and making love with Katie was the most exciting thing ever."

As we talked, and kissed, and felt our bodies pressed together, we were slowly getting hard again.

"We would really, really love it if you would hold our cocks," Katie whispered in his ear. He took our cocks in his hands. Katie held his cock, and I held his balls.

"Are our cocks the first you've ever held," I asked him.

"Yes," he said.

"So what made you want to try girls like us?"

"A movie I saw. A porno movie. I was watching it with my girlfriend, and there was a pretty girl with a cock getting fucked. My girlfriend asked me if I would like to fuck a girl like that."

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said I wouldn't want to."

"Did she know you were lying?"

"The truth is that I wasn't lying. But from that moment on I started to imagine being with a girl like that and playing with her cock and fucking her."

"Did you tell your girlfriend?"

"No. I would love her to know. But I don't know how to tell her."

"Maybe bring her to meet us," Katie suggested. "We could have a foursome."

"Although we don't know much about sex with real girls," I said. "You'd have to teach us."

"Wouldn't that be fun!" Katie said. "What a wonderful girlfriend! One who shares your enjoyment of girls with cocks!"

"Imagine if she were here watching us play with your cock," I said. "That would be so exciting!"

"That would be amazing," he said. He was fully erect again.

"So imagine it," I said, "as we make you cum." We continued to play with his cock and balls. I leaned towards Katie and we kissed as we masturbated him. He came again. I licked his cum from Katie's hand, then kissed him.

His phone rang. He reached for it. "My girlfriend," he said. He didn't answer. "I told her I was having dinner with clients. I'll call her back in a few minutes. You better leave."

We dressed and kissed him goodbye and went back to our room. Katie texted Shari to say we had finished. She called.

"Was he satisfied?"

"Very," Katie said.

"Good," she said. "And he is cute, isn't he?"

"Yes. He's cute. And sweet. We had fun."

When she hung up, I kissed her. "You are the nicest, nicest person ever," I said, "encouraging him to fuck me rather than you."

"Well," she said, "I figured getting him to do that today might be a step too far. But I wanted him to know he could do it next time. He's going to be constantly horny thinking about your cute ass."

"Wasn't it fun?" I said. "It's so wonderful to have such a sweet guy as a client."

"And such a horny guy, too," she said.

"The perfect guy. Cute, sweet, and horny."

"Add wealthy and I'd marry him," she said.

"And I could be the slutty bridesmaid who gets fucked by all the groomsmen. Every wedding needs one of those."

Nine:

We didn't hear from Brett or Shari for two weeks.

"It's been too long," I said. "We need the money."

"Actually, baby, we don't," Katie said.

"You're right," I said. "We need the sex."

"Yes," she said. "We need cock."

"Big hard cock."

"Ok, I'm horny."

"Me too."

Shari called the next week to tell us they had work for us the following Saturday.

"Who is it tonight?" Katie asked when we got to the hotel Saturday night. "Someone new?"

"No," she said. "We've double-booked. Ryan and Steve. You'll have to split up and take one each."

"But we're a team!" Katie said. "We work together."

"Not tonight," Shari said

"It's ok," I said to Katie. "Ryan will be done quickly, and whoever takes him can join Steve."

"So who gets to watch Ryan jerk off?" Shari asked.

"We'll toss a coin," I said. "Whoever calls right gets Ryan." Katie got Ryan. I got Steve, and at nine we headed to their rooms.

"Have fun, baby," I said to her. "Be quick." I kissed her, and she knocked on Ryan's door.

Steve's room was a few doors down the hallway. I knocked, and he opened the door. I expected to be greeted with a smile, but he didn't look happy. In fact, he looked more nervous than last time.

"Come in," he said. I followed him into the room. He sat on the edge of the bed, and I sat next to him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

He took my hand in his and looked at me. "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm so sorry."

"Why?" I asked. "Sorry about what?"

Before he answered, the bathroom door opened, and two men in dark suits stepped out. I stood up in alarm. "What's happening?" I shouted. "Who are you?"

"We're police officers," one of them said. "You need to come with us."

I looked at Steve. "It's true," he said. "They're police. They've arrested me for accepting bribes to give legal work to Brett's law firm. I'm so sorry."

I remembered Brett's advice: say nothing. So for once in my life I kept quiet. They led us down the service elevator to an umarked police car. At the precinct they left me in an interrogation room. After a while, one of the officers who brought me to the station came in.

"Is there an adult you can call who can come to the precinct?"

"My sister Ricki," I said. "She's twenty-five."

"You have a phone?" he asked. I nodded. It was in the little bag I that taken with me to Steve's room, along with my wallet.

"So call her," he said.

I called her. "Hi sis," I said. "I'm in a bit of pickle. I'm at the precinct. I think I've been arrested."

"What!" she screamed. "What for? What have you done?"

"It's a little hard to explain over the phone," I said. "Can you come here?"

"Right now?" she asked.

"Yes, right now."

"Ok," she said. "Where are you?" The cop gave me the address.

"And please don't say anything to mom!" I said. "I'll tell her everything when I see her."

Ricki arrived thirty minutes later. The cops left us alone while I explained to her that I had been arrested in a guy's hotel room dressed as a girl.

"So, let me get this straight," she said, when I finished the story. "My little brother likes dressing as a girl and having sex with guys."

I nodded.

She shook her head slowly as though trying to comprehend. "And here was I thinking that you were the most boring brother in the world," she said. "And it turns out you have a kinky secret life. How wonderful!"

I wasn't expecting that reaction. "You think so?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Apart from the being arrested part, of course."

"Yes," I said. "That's not going to look good on my college applications."

"To the contrary," she said. "Being arrested for cross-dressing sex will check lots of diversity boxes."

The cop came back and asked for my driving license. He went away for a while, then returned with it. "You can go home now," he said. "We'll want to talk to you in a few days. You might want to speak with a lawyer before then."

"That's it?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "What else did you expect?"

"I don't know," I said. "I thought I might be locked up."

He laughed. "Honey, we're not going to lock you up dressed like that. But you might want to wear something less sexy when you come back next time."

"Maybe you should stay with me tonight," Ricki said as we got in her car. "I probably have enough clothes to dress you as a boy for when you see mom tomorrow. That might reduce the shock a little."

I showered and took off my makeup and put on the sweatpants and t-shirt Ricki gave me. I lay on the bed in her spare room wondering what had happened to David. I thought about calling him, but decided against it.

Ten:

The next morning Ricki sat next to me on the couch holding my hand as I explained to mom what had happened.

"That's it," I said when I finished. Mom said nothing.

Ricki filled the gap. "Isn't it great, mom?" she said. "Our little Michael wants to be a girl! We'll have so much fun buying him clothes and dressing him."

Mom still said nothing.

"You don't have to say anything, mom," I said. "I'm just sorry for the embarrassment this will cause you."

"Embarrassment?" she finally said. "I'm not embarrassed by it. Heck, it'll make me the most popular woman in town. Everyone will want to know what you look like dressed up and what you did with this guy. Everyone loves a good sex scandal."

"Mom's right," Ricki said. "You don't need a lawyer. You need an agent. You can make money out of this."

"Mom, sis," I said. "I really just want this to go away. I don't want my picture in the paper. I just want to go back to being an ordinary boy."

"You really want to wear boring boy clothes now and do boring boy stuff?" Ricki asked. "After seeing how pretty you are dressed up, and seeing how much guys want you? I don't think you really want to be an ordinary boy anymore."

She was right. I couldn't imagine life as a boy anymore. I couldn't give up the thrill of dressing up, the feeling of being a girl, the excitement of being with a guy who had fantasized about being with a girl like me.

"What's going to happen next?" mom asked.

"I suppose they've arrested Brett. I guess they'll want me as a witness against him. They'll want to interview me. Maybe they'll charge me with something too. I imagine that it'll all become public sooner or later."

It was in the paper the next morning. "Attorney charged with arranging sex in exchange for legal work," the headline read. There was a picture of Brett taken from his firm's website. The story mentioned that a certain Steven Harrison had also been arrested. And the paper said that an eighteen-year-old boy was helping police with their investigation.

That morning I got a text from a number I didn't recognize. "K is fine. She's out of town. She sends her love. S." Shari, I guessed. Then another message from a different number. "Call Jane Schwartz. She's a lawyer I trust. She'll know how to help. We'll pay her. S." She gave the attorney's number.

I called Jane Schwartz. She told me the police would probably interview me in a few days, that she'll be there with me, and that she would advise me to invoke the Fifth Amendment and not answer any questions.

"What'll happen then?" I asked.

"Down the road, they'll likely offer you immunity, which means you won't be able to take the Fifth. You'll have to tell them everything. But in return, you'll not be charged."

"What about publicity?" I asked. "The paper didn't mention my name. Will it stay secret."

She laughed. "No chance," she said. "It'll be leaked quickly enough. And you'll have reporters on your doorstep hoping for a picture. No-one is interested in lawyers' crimes, but add a pretty girl and sex to the equation and then there's a real story."

I groaned. "I can't put my mom through that," I said.

"We'll hide you away somewhere," she said. "We have safe houses for these occasions."

The safe house she had in mind was a room in a motel at the beach a couple of hours from home. The motel was closed for the winter, but Jane said the owner was always ready to open a room for special clients.

We arrived there that same afternoon. "No-one here knows who you are," Jane said. "Not even the motel owner knows your name. Don't use your credit card. I'll arrange for food delivery. There's a microwave in the room."

My sister called me the next morning.

"How is it?"

"Gloomy."

"So sorry. How can I help make it better?"

"Send a redecorator. This place looks like it was last painted in 1970."

"Ugh," Ricki said. "Hope you don't have to stay long. By the way, the paper outed you today. You're famous!"

"Are there reporters at the house?"

"There were some earlier, but they went away when no-one answered the door."

"I'm so sorry," I said. "How's mom taking it."

"It's the most fun she's had since I was suspended for having sex on the principal's desk."

The next day, I had made a decision. I texted Ricki. "You can do something to help."

"Anything," she said.

"Clothes," I wrote. "I need clothes. And makeup."

"That's my girl!" she replied. "Sexy clothes?"

"No," I wrote. "I'm not looking to land a date. Pretty clothes. There's a few hundred dollars in the draw in my desk. Can you go shopping? You can guess my size. Ask Jane Schwartz to have them delivered. She'll know how."

"Consider it done!" Ricki wrote.

Two boxes of clothes arrived a couple of days later. I opened the boxes and spread the clothes out on the bed. I texted Ricki. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You have such great taste in clothes!"

"You like? I'm so happy," she replied.

Katie had always done my makeup, and my first few attempts were disastrous. But after a few video sessions with Ricki I was able to make myself look almost as pretty as Katie had done. Only then did I try on my new clothes. I gave Ricki a video fashion show.

"You look so pretty, Cami sweetie," she said. "I have a sister at last!"

"Yes," I said. "From now on, you do."

Eleven:

Jane Schwartz called a week later to say that the prosecutor wanted to interview me the next day. "I'll pick you up at ten. We can talk as we drive back to town."

"Will there be reporters there?"

"Probably. It's likely someone will have told the press that you'll be there."

I was suddenly nervous. "What should I wear?" I asked her.

She laughed. "I can see you're a girl with the right priorities!" she said. "Something pretty, but not sexy."

I wore a knee-length black skirt and a white blouse. I wore a short black wool coat and carried a black leather bag. I put on a light coat of makeup.

"Perfect," Jane said as I got in her car. She handed me a pair of large sunglasses. "Here, put these on. They'll make you look more mysterious."

I put them on and looked in the mirror. "Not too much Breakfast at Tiffany's?" I asked.

"Nothing wrong taking Holly Golightly as a role model," she said.

We drove to her office. "We're going to take a limo from here," she said. "There's no parking anywhere near the prosecutor's office, and we don't want to walk a few blocks with reporters snapping at our heels."

There were reporters waiting, and film crews. "Two things to remember," she said before we got out of the car. "First, don't answer any questions reporters ask. Second, let them take their photos. You've nothing to hide. Just smile and hold onto my arm."

She got out of the limo first, and took my arm to help me out. Reporters shouted questions, but most were lost in a blur of sound. I held tight to her arm. As we reached the steps leading up to the main entrance, she stopped me. "Let them take their pictures," she said. I turned to face them, trying to maintain a smile. Jane held up her hand to quiet the reporters.

"My client is here to speak with the prosecutor. She hasn't been charged with any wrongdoing. You'll appreciate that she is a young girl caught up in these events, and I trust that you'll put her privacy foremost in reporting on this matter. Thank you."

"That was wonderful," I said as we walked inside. "Will they listen to you?"

"Not a chance," she said. "But it'll win you some sympathy when they play it on the news tonight."

The interview with the prosecutor was brief. He asked a few questions and in answer to each one Jane said I was invoking my right against self-incrimination. He then asked Jane whether that would be the response to all his questions. She said yes, probably it would be, and he said that in that case he'll adjourn the interview. He thanked me for coming. All very polite.

Jane called the limo driver, and when we saw him pull up in front of the building we walked out to the car. More shouted questions, more photos.

I watched the news report that night. They showed Jane's statement, and the reporter said that I had previously been a boy. I didn't care. The main thing to me was that Jane was right about the glasses. I looked exotic. And cute, I thought.

Twelve: