Cami's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held his cock in my mouth as his orgasm subsided, gently sucking the remaining cum from it. My hand slowly stroked his shaft as he softened.

I let go of his cock and lay next to him on the bed, leaning on my elbow and looking down at him.

"Good?" I asked.

"Amazing," he said.

"As good as our first time?"

"Better. I was less nervous tonight."

I smiled at him. He smiled back. He had a cute face that was made even cuter when he smiled. I ran my hand over his slim chest and down over his hips. Looking at him naked, touching his naked body, being naked for him to see, had my body brimming with excitement.

He put his hand on my cock. It was hard and a few more caresses would have made me cum. But I didn't want that just then. I knew from when we first met that he would soon be hard again. Then I would get what I wanted from him.

I straddled him, and took his hands and put them on my boobs. I put my hands on his chest. We played with each other's nipples, breaking our caresses from time to time to kiss. His hands on my boobs shot a continuous stream of pleasure through my body.

"I can't imagine anyone more beautiful than you," he said.

I smiled. We did look beautiful together, I thought: his slim body and cute face, me straddling him with his hands on my little boobs, my nipples and cock hard.

Gradually, as we caressed and kissed, I felt his cock begin to get hard again, stirring against me as I straddled him. I was patient. I was in no hurry. I held his nipples harder, coaxing him to get fully hard again. And when I felt his cock pressing firmly against me, I reached behind my back and took it in my hand. Yes, I thought, he's ready.

I leaned forward to kiss him, lifting myself off his body. As I lowered myself again, I guided his cock to my opening. I paused there, caressing myself with the tip of his cock. Then slowly, slowly, I lowered myself onto him. He was big, but I was prepared for him. As I lowered myself, I felt him stretch me, opening me more and more as he entered me. Then he was inside me. I lowered myself fully onto him, wanting to feel the full size of his cock penetrating me. I sat there for a long moment savoring the tightness with which I gripped him.

"Fuck me, Steve," I said. "I need you to fuck me."

He started moving his hips underneath me, raising and lowering himself, pushing deep into me, then retreating, then pushing into me again. I moved my body in the same rhythm, lowering myself as he thrust upwards, lifting myself as he withdrew. I placed my hands over his, coaxing him to squeeze my nipples harder with each thrust of his cock into my ass.

We moved together for a long time. This is how I had planned it. I wanted him to fuck me after I had already made him cum once so he would last a long time. And I had resisted cumming because I wanted to be as excited as I could possibly be at the moment I was fucked.

As he fucked me, I knew I could cum at any time by even a light touch on my cock. But that's not what I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me until he couldn't stop himself cumming. At that point I would take his hands off my boobs and put them on my cock so I would cum as I felt his cock spasm in me. But as he fucked me, and his sighs gradually got louder, and his thrusts deeper and stronger, I felt my own orgasm beginning to build deep inside me. I imagined his orgasm building. I imagined his cum stirring in him, flooding into his cock, making its way up his long shaft. And as I imagined him cumming in me, I felt my own cock grow harder still, and felt my own cum rising unstoppably without the need for a hand on my cock. His deep thrusts seemed to be forcing my cum to rise in my cock just as they were making him about to erupt. And then his deepest thrusts brought us both over the brink. His loud moan told me he was cumming. My cock convulsed with spasm after spasm, twitching in a wide arc as each spasm shot out more cum, then relaxing, only to jump upwards again with the next spurt of cum.

I lay down on top of him, my head resting on his chest. He put his arms around me. We lay together for a long while, neither speaking, enjoying the last glow of pleasure rippling through our bodies.

Then I sat up and looked at him.

"Thank you," I said, smiling at him.

"For what?" he asked, returning my smile.

"For fucking me, of course. I've been wanting to get fucked ever since I first started dressing up."

"I was the first? Really?"

"Yes, baby," I said. "You win a special prize."

"What's that?"

"The opportunity to fuck me again and again and again."

"Wow!" he said. "It's going to be wonderful night!"

I kissed him on the cheek. "Not tonight. I have to go home."

"You can't stay the night?"

"Not tonight. There's something I have to do."

I dressed and ordered a car. I texted Shari when I got in the car. "Success!"

"Was it good?" she asked.

"Better than good."

"I can't wait to hear everything."

I gave the driver Shari's address and texted her. "On my way."

I sat back in the seat asking myself if running from my boyfriend's bed to my girlfriend's arms made me a slut. Maybe, I thought, but having only two lovers is probably too few to qualify as a slut. But then I thought of Shari's proposal that she watch Brett fuck me, and my cock started to get hard again. Ok, I thought, I'm probably a slut. But in my defense, how could anyone with both a cock and cute little boobs not be a slut?