Camp in the Woods: Out of Trouble

Story Info
She has to work her way out of trouble.
1.4k words
4.2
10k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in this story are over 18.]

Melea banged on the door of her friend Lou's bunkhouse. He was always the last one up, so, she was certain he was still there. When nobody answered, she banged again, and then looked in the window, yelling his name.

Eventually the door opened and Lou squinted as he looked out at her, annoyed. "What!? I'm not on until noon today."

"I got called to the administrative office this morning," she replied, and he dropped his attitude.

"Do you think it's about us?"

Melea punched him in the shoulder. "Yes, I think it's about us. I don't know anything else it could be about."

"Well, that sucks. Deny everything? I'll do the same, and make sure the guys know?"

"Yeah," Melea said. "I'm not sure what else to do, really. Just going to have to hope for the best. I don't want to miss the last month."

"Blow job for good luck?" Lou joked, but also didn't joke.

Melea thought about it, checked the time, looked around, and stepped inside the cabin. "Could be our last chance, I guess."

Lou stepped back in to a spare room and sat down on a bunk. Melea closed the door, dropped down to her knees in front of him and fished his cock out of his shorts. Looking at it, her heart beat fast. She didn't want to get sent home early.

She wrapped her fingers around his cock, and slid them down to the base. Looking at the head, she leaned in and kissed it, then ran her tongue around it in circles. Then she slipped it inside of her mouth, pushing it in inch after inch, moving her hand so she could slide the whole thing in to her throat.

"Oh, fuck, Melea," Lou moaned, laying back, "just keep sucking it like that."

She slide her head back until just the head was in her mouth, and sucked on it, hard, moving up and down several inches on his shaft. Then she slowly slide it in to her throat and held it there for a moment, before repeat ting the same thing over and over.

Lou shook. "Oh, god, I want to cum in your mouth. You're such a great cocksucker."

Melea heard his compliment and began bouncing her head up and down in his lap, driving his cock in to her throat then pulling it almost all the way out, over and over.

"Cumming!"

She had just enough time to pull back so the head was in her mouth, flooding it with cum. Lou bucked on the bed multiple times as he came, then he popped up. "I want to see! Show me!"

Melea opened her mouth, swirling her tongue around, showing him it was full of his cum. She closed her mouth and smiled. Lou saw her throat bob once before she opened it back up, showing him it was empty.

"I better get to the administrative office. Hopefully I'll see you later." Melea rose to her feet and slipped out of the cabin.

When she got to the administrative office, the secretary was not at her usual desk. She walked around it and in to the camp owner's office. Ed, the owner, was inside, as was Drew, the camp's head counselor.

"Ah, Melea," Ed said. "Come in and shut the door, please." She did so.

"I think you know why you are here, so I won't beat around the bush. Another counselor has reported seeing you having sex in the woods. This is a family camp, and we can't have that, obviously. So, what should we do about this?"

Melea started to respond, "Well, I just want to say..."

Ed cut her off. "It seems to me, the main problem here is that you were doing it out in the open, where anyone could happen upon you." As he spoke, Drew rose and circled the room, closing all the window blinds.

Ed walked over to Melea and circled her, running one finger across her breasts as he did so. He stopped behind her, pressing up against her. "I feel like we could come to a mutually acceptable resolution here. It just requires a bit of discretion going forward."

Melea batted her eyes. "I'm sure we could figure something out."

Ed reached around her and unbuttoned her shorts, dropping them to the ground. He hooked his hands in to her panties, running them over her ass as they dropped as well.

Drew came over and lifted her up, sitting her on the edge of the bookshelf. He pulled down his pants and stepped up between her legs. He pulled her forward on to his cock, holding her by the ass as he lowered her on to him.

Gripping her ass with both hands, he pulled her up and down on his cock. Melea looked down, watching it appear and then disappear inside of her again and again.

As he picked up speed, Melea wrapped her legs around him, squeezing and pulling herself down, helping him slam his cock all the way in to her, her whole body shaking with each stroke.

"God, fuck me," she panted. She could hear him grunting and gasping from above her. Over his shoulder, she could see Ed watching. That set her off.

"Oh! Uh! Uh!" she yelled as her orgasm radiated outward through her whole body. "Uh! Cumming! Cumming! Oh my god!" Every muscle in her body seemed to spasm at once.

Melea clamped down on Drew's cock as hard as she could. She heard his breathing go labored and ground down on him, feeling him explode inside of her with a yell, pulsing again and again. Finally, he lifted her off of him, setting her back on the floor. She leaned against the bookshelf for support.

Ed came over and took her by the hand, leading her to his desk. He held her by the hip and gently bent her over, her elbows laying down on the desk, her ass up in the air behind her.

She felt something cold and slippery being run up and down the crack of her ass. And then she felt Ed's cock pushing up against her. He pushed up against her, hard, and with a pop he entered her ass a few inches all at once.

"Holy fuck, Melea, that's tight!" He pushed again, working in a little at a time, forcing her to stretch to accommodate him, not withdrawing at all until she felt his balls resting against her. He was all the way in. "You're just a little slut, aren't you?"

Melea grunted. "Fuck my slutty ass, please!"

Ed pulled back a little and then shoved forward, holding tightly to her hips. Melea answered with a muttered "Yes," and then he started pounding her as fast as he could manage, being slowed down by how tightly her asshole gripped him.

Melea was being knocked forward on the desk. Drew came around to the other side to steady her, which had the effect of putting his cock right in her face. She opened her mouth and he pushed it in. Then he reached under her and groped her tits hard through her clothes, using them to hold her in place as Ed pounded her ass.

Ed heaved forward, his body weight pushing down on her as he thrust. Melea ground her ass back in to him with a muffled "FCK! MMM! MMM!" as Drew started to fuck her mouth with his now-hard cock.

Ed called out her name and his cock pulsed in her asshole, filling her with cum. He pulled on her hips, trying to get just a little further inside. Then he laid his weight down on her without withdrawing.

Drew fucked her face furiously for another few minutes before pulling out suddenly and splattering her across the face with cum. He pumped several more times, covering her. Then he stepped back and pulled up his pants. Melea felt a weight lift from her as Ed stood up and did the same. She laid across the desk for another minute, collecting her breath.

"So," Ed said, "I think we have an understanding here. You just need to be a little more careful; a little more private. And maybe at least for the time being, you should check-in here every morning and we can make sure everything's going okay?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Melea said.

"Okay, thatta girl. Why don't you go ahead and get cleaned up, and then report to work?"

Melea used the bathroom to wash off her face, got her clothes back on, and slipped out of the building, She squinted in the sun and smiled as she headed out to start her last month of camp.