Camp In The Woods: The Next Day

Story Info
A few more people tag along this time for a five some.
1.3k words
4.03
11k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in this story are over 18.]

"Hopefully this should be far enough out," Melea said, as they entered a small clearing. They were at least a hundred yards off-trail. She wasn't even sure they were still on camp property, which was what she was going for after yesterday's close call.

Melea threw down her blanket and wriggled her panties out from under her skirt, kicking them aside. Lou came up behind her, pulling her top over her head. He put his hands over her bra cups, squeezing them hard. As Lou unclasped her bra, Jeff approached her from the front, pulling it off and latching on to a tit with his mouth. He sucked on her nipple as hard as he could, then did the same to the other one, before pulling back and pushing lightly downward on her shoulders.

As she sank down on to her blanket and got down on her knees, Lou and Jeff stood in front of her, unbuttoning their pants and taking out their cocks. Grabbing Jeff with her hand, she took Lou in to her mouth, bobbing up and down slowly, then fast, then slowly again, running her tongue around his cock in a circle.

After a minute, she switched, running her hand up and down Lou's cock as Jeff pushed himself in and out of her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head tightly, pumping his cock, trying to push further and further into her throat, muttering her name.

When Melea moved back to Lou, he too ran his fingers through her long, dark hair and started to pull and push her mouth up and down his cock.

Jeff moved behind her and she felt her skirt get flipped up. She was already soaking wet, and as soon as he had his cock lined up he pushed inside her in one motion.

He paused to revel in how tightly she was squeezing him, then pulled most of the way back out and shoved in again. "God, Melea... your pussy is so wet and so tight and so perfect..."

He started up a rhythm, pushing her mouth forward on to Lou's cock with each stroke, causing Melea to make a cute little gulping sound each time. Lou in turn ground his cock into her throat, pushing her backward and letting Jeff get a little deeper into her pussy.

In a moment of deja vu, Melea saw two other people emerge from the woods. One stood behind Lou. She had the definite impression that he was forming a line. The other knelt beside her, reaching under and grabbing her dangling tit, running his fingers over her nipple and squeezing it. His hand traced down her stomach and back up, grabbing her other tit and squeezing again. Then he stood up and disappeared behind her. She wondered what was going to happen next.

Lou and Jeff picked up the pace further, as if to drive the ability to think out of her mind. Melea relaxed and allowed them to push her body back and forth as they worked hard.

It was Lou who gave in first, wrapping his whole forearm around Melea's head and pulling her tight before his cock exploded in to the back of her throat.

"Ummlllppp!" Melea gulped, struggling to swallow fast enough as Lou came over and over in her throat. "Gmmmppp! Gmmmppp! Gmmppp!"

From deep inside she could feel Jeff's cock twitching and then he exploded, too, yelling, "Oh my god, Melea... your pussy... cumming! Fuck!" as she could feel a flood filling her deep inside.

The guys slowly came to a stop and withdrew at the same time. Melea, feeling empty, was able to catch her breath for a few seconds before the next guy stepped up and slid in to her open mouth. He wasted no time in pumping in and out rapidly.

As Melea saw Jeff come around to the side to watch, she felt fingers running through her pussy, pushing her juices and Jeff's cum back and rubbing them in to her asshole, slowly working them inside and loosening her up.

There wasn't much she could say with her mouth full so she concentrated on relaxing. Soon a full finger was worked inside, then two, and then three. As she got more used to the feeling, she pushed backward against them.

She felt the fingers withdraw and then something bigger press against her ass. The guy behind her pushed forward and entered about an inch in to her, holding there. Then he pulled back a bit and pushed again, going about an inch further. He did this over and over, literally inching in to her asshole. Melea thought he'd never be done, but eventually she felt his balls pressed against her. He was all the way inside.

The guy in her ass started to grind in and out of her slowly. It was simultaneously the worst and best feeling Melea had ever had in her life. As he picked up speed he reached down under her and ran his thumb back and forth across her clit, causing her legs to involuntarily spasm as he plunged his fingers inside of her.

Melea's entire body shook as she came, yelling, "MMM! MMM! MMP! MMMNG! MMMNG!" around the big cock that was still in her mouth, pumping in and out of her.

The owner of that cock, having gotten impatient, was now moving more erratically. His breath grew more ragged, and with just a single drawn out "Sluuuuuuuuut!" he started to flood her mouth with cum. Still a little preoccupied, Melea only managed to swallow about half, the rest running out of her mouth and down her chin. The guy pulled back, blasting her face below her eye and across her nose. As she lifted her head back, he came on her forehead, dripping it between her eyes. Then he put his cock back in her mouth and ground in to her.

The cock in her ass picked up speed, its owner muttering "So fucking tight," over and over again before settling on just "Fuck fuck fuck fuck," until he grabbed her hips and pushed as hard as he could.

Melea felt dizzy from the mixture of pleasure and pain as he yelled, "FUCK!" and she felt him cum deep inside her asshole. He shoved again and again as he held her to him by the hips and continued to cum. When it was finally over, he staggered back a few steps, falling out of her with an audible plop.

Melea sank down to the blanket and laid on her side, trying to catch her breath. When she looked up, Lou made introductions.

"Melea, this is Dave and John. Dave and John, this is Melea."

Dave, or maybe John, waved down at her, which seemed a little absurd, considering his cum was slowly leaking from her ass on to the blanket. She managed a nod.

Just then a series of snapping sounds in the woods drew all their attention. "Uh," Melea said, "did you bring any more surprises with you?" Everyone shook their heads no. "Maybe we better get out of here, then."

She retrieved her panties from the ground and stepped in to them, pulling them up over her ass. The streams of cum running from her holes started to pool in them instantly. Smoothing down her skirt, she quickly put her bra back on and threw on her shirt, cum from her face streaking it in places.

Rolling up her blanket, she looked around and suggested, "Let's go a little further away from camp and circle back around." Everyone fell in line behind her as they headed out. Although the snapping sounds seemed to follow them for a time, they were able to outpace them.

When they finally emerged back in to camp, it was on the opposite side from where they headed into the woods originally. They split up and Melea stuck to the shadows as she headed back to the bunk house she was assigned to recuperate.