Camping 101

Story Info
Fun in the Sierra Nevadas.
2.3k words
2.68
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camping

A group of friends took a weekend to go camping in a beautiful section of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. They had done this several times and always had fun, there was four couples total and most of them were around the same age. They arrived mid-day and set up the campsite, the stream was running right next to the site they chose so even through it was cold from the snow runoff it was clear and fun to be in. Brad got called back to work and now there was 3 couples.

The group cooked dinner and had a few drinks relaxing around a well stock campfire. Everyone turned in and the quite sounds of nature put everyone to sleep quickly. Around 1:30am, Chuck woke up and noticed his wife was not in the tent, he slipped his pants on and started to get out of the tent when he heard some rustling in the water. Chuck stopped and saw his wife laying in the water on her stomach next to Bill. He was shocked but they were friends and maybe just trying to be quiet.

Chuck continued to watch, and he could see his wife's head bobbing in the water and he realized that she was sucking Bill's dick and he was playing with her breasts. He got angry and was just about to open the zipper when both Bill and his wife stood up and walked over to the fire clothes in disarray. The reflection of Bill's manhood showed that he was much larger than Chuck and was hard as a rock. Bill laid Sam down on the blanket and straddled her mouth driving his tool into her mouth, further and further with every stroke and she was not complaining, in fact she was handling like it was routine which caused Chuck to freeze in place.

Chuck watched as Sam sucked Bill for a long time as he slowly opened her wet cloths. Bill pulled away from Sam and she stood up, he removed piece by piece her wet cloths and kissing her body as he did. Soon Sam was naked and Bill was playing with her breasts and gently caressing her ass. Soon Sam laid down and Bill went to work on her pussy which was providing her great pleasure. Chuck could do nothing but watch.

Bill soon moved up and Sam sucked his dick several times and he then got between her legs and drove his larger than life manhood into his wife. Sam shuttered and he pounded her pussy in long deep strokes, and she loved every inch of his cock. Sam was lost in the fucking she was getting and did not realize that Bill's wife had walked up. Kelli bent down and whispered to Sam something that make Sam laugh and she then straddled Sam's face and she went to town sucking Kelly's pussy as she was driven to orgasm by a massive tool in her pussy. Kelli was definitely being pleasured by the scene and had a massive orgasm, Sam was next to let loose and followed by Bill who dumped a load in Sam's well fucked pussy. When Bill pulled out his tool glistened with her juices and it was a fight by the woman to suck his tool clean and then they shared a passionate kiss before returning to the tents. Chuck did not say anything just drifted off to sleep with the vision of that massive dick in his wife's wet soft pussy, he had a massive hard-on that he just let drift away.

The next day was fishing and swimming and taking the boat out on the lake not far away. There was a lot of playful touching and sexually charged comments by all and the beer was flowing well. Chuck had drunk a lot trying not to open his mouth about the night before and he drifted off to sleep, or so they thought. Chuck could see out of the corner of his eye that Bill was already working on Sam with his hand under her swimsuit and Kelli was passionately kissing Sam.

There was several other on the boat and soon Sam was being devoured by two other wives who were sucking her breasts and licking her pussy to a tense but powerful orgasm. Sam was well lubed and that was like a green light for the other men on the boat who stepped up and had their flesh tools sucked by the wives and then they laid a great fucking on to Sam. Both men were larger than Chuck and Sam was visibly in heaven. The first guy was Nick who was a clerk at their unit, and he pushed his long tool into Sam driving it deep and forcefully slamming Sam's ass into the boat deck, Chuck again just had too watch his wife taking a massive slick tool deep into her pussy.

Nick fucked Sam for a long time, and she was not complaining in the least. Nick came dumping his load into Sam and when he pulled out Kelli took the tool in her mouth and sucked it clean. Tom was next and he was a good size also, he entered Sam in one powerful stroke and Tom made sure every stroke was as deep as possible and Sam was enjoying it. Kelli gave Sam a deep passionate kiss and then straddled her face and offered her pussy to Sam, which she took and had fun licking and kissing her wet pussy. Tom was done and dropped his load into Sam and soon she was lifted up and Nick laid down on the deck cushion and Sam was moved over to him and she slid down his tool which was well lubed from Tina's juices, who was fucking him just before, Nick lost his load. Nick soon impaled Sam with his tool and held her close and tight. Tom walked up and inserted his tool in Sam's ass, Tom got no resistance and Chuck knew that this was not the first time that the three had been together. Sam was pounded in both holes for a long time and the men knew exactly how to make her happy. Both men dumped a load and then something Chuck did not expect happened. The men switched and again fucked Sam for a long time and through multiple orgasms.

Chuck was now awakened by Nick's wife Tina pulling his suit down releasing his tool into her mouth. Chuck was now getting a very talented blowjob as his wife was pounded in both holes. Soon Nick walked up and put his tool into Sam's mouth which she took. The fuck session lasted for a good long time and all three men with Sam came in buckets. Chuck was now knee deep in Tom's wife, Jodi's pussy and doing his best to fuck her hard. Jodi was enjoying every stroke and pulled Chuck close and whispered in his ear to take it slow and enjoy because she was. Chuck just smiled and soon lost his load into her. Tina stepped in and licked and kissed Jodi's pussy cleaning up any signs of come with a smile and a soft kiss.

The boat was now at the dock and all the couples walked back to the camp site, had dinner and relaxed in the stream and had a beer or three. Chuck was still mad about Sam' sexual escapades but he did get a good bit of pleasure from the other wives.

As night fell there was no retreat to the tent and Sam was again in the stream only this time it was Tom who was receiving a great blowjob. His wife watched with wide open eyes at the amount Sam could take into her mouth. Jodi was now being serviced by Tina and she was ready for some fun. Jodi ask Chuck to be first and to his surprise he was already hard and moved in to provide that service to her. Chuck fucked Jodi for a long time and had lost track of the others who were very close. Chuck came and opened his eyes to see Tina being slammed by Bill and for the first time he saw the size and ability of Bill close-up. Bill drove his massive tool deep into Tina and Chuck had a beautiful view of the juices on his cock as he moved in and out of Tina which he thought could not get any better, but he was wrong.

Chuck just watched as the men fucked Tina and Jodi amazed that the woman could handle their size and the talent the men used in providing a stellar fuck to the woman. Chuck looked around and finally saw Sam who was naked and laying by the fire. Jodi and Tina moved over and kissed and sucked Sam to a very heightened state and then moved aside as Bill lifted Sam up and laid down on the blanket, she straddles him, and he drove his massive tool into her and pounded her pussy. Chuck could see her pussy lips quiver as he pulled in and out and all he wanted to do was watch. The sight of Sam being fucked by Bill's massive tool was electrifying and Bill's tool was coated with Sam's juices and was gliding in and out of her well fucked pussy. Sam moaned and the sounds of this tool in her drove Chuck crazy.

Soon Bill dumped his load and pulled out dripping in Sam's juices which were then cleaned up by Jodi. Tina laid down and she and Sam got into a great 69 position. Soon Jodi was placed on top of Nick and she rode him for a long time and the pleasure on her face was no mistake. The women went to town and Jodi moved in close to help massage Sam's pussy and the tits of both women. Soon Nick was behind Sam and he pushed his tool into her ass and she was being devoured by these ladies.

Nick pushed in and out in several short strokes and Chuck just watched. Nick soon increased his pace and lost his load in her ass pulling out. Tom was now sliding into Sam's pussy and Tina licked his balls with each stroke. Tom pulled out and pushed his larger than life tool into Sam's ass driving her deep into Tina's pussy driving her crazy. Tom was a stud and lasted longer than Nick and fucked her ass slow and steady while she ate Tina's pussy who was pushed aside so Jodi was now receiving the pleasure of Sam's tongue. Tom finally came and pulled out dripping come all over Sam's ass and the ground. Chuck was amazed, Bill moved up and he was only semi-hard and he pushed into Sam part of the way and Tina was playing with his dick and kissing him as he grew hard and stretched Sam's ass. Bill drove in deep and fucked Sam for a long time.

To Chucks surprise he had a hard on watching his wife being fucked by these men. Jodi moved over and pulled Chuck up sucking his dick and then getting on all fours offering him her ass. Chuck had never done anal, but this was going to happen. Chuck pushed in slowly, but Jodi pushed back wanting his full shaft inside her. Chuck aimed to please and fucked Jodi stroke for stroke as Bill slammed Sam's ass. They both came and relaxed with another beer. Chuck had many questions about how this started and how long it had been going on and was given a very quick summary by Sam.

It seems that Jodi, Toni and Sam had been satisfying each other for almost a year when they were caught by Bill. Bill became a willing participant because Sam did not want to tell him what was going on, so Bill was fucking the women several times a week and sometimes several times a day. But Nick found out and it was now a foursome plus and the men explored Sam's holes regularly and found she was able to handle anal that the other could not due to the men's size. Sam was now the go to woman for a great anal fuck which happened all the time and threesome or foursomes where done at all the houses and sometimes in the yard and pool. Sam continued that she wanted Chuck involved and they put this plan in motion to get his participation. Sam's final explanation was that she loved him but need the larger dick more than she ever thought. Chuck was a little taken back but he had just fuck two other women and had anal for the first time so he could not be too mad.

The men all now took turns fucking the women and driving their tools deep in pussy they explored earlier, and Chuck was no different, he soon realized that his size was very pleasureful to the other wives and he enjoyed the attention. Sam was now the center of attention and Bill was in her pussy, Chuck had to stop and see this as Bill's tool slid in and out of her, Tom was in her mouth and Nick was in her ass. They fucked her long and hard changing positions twice so all the men had a chance in each whole and Sam was covered in come but very happy.

Now that the play was out in the open, they finished the trip and went home. Chuck was puzzled in mixed emotions, but he was enjoying the other wives, so he was feeling wanted and needed and he and Sam still had a good sex life. Chuck walked in several times to find Nick, Bill or Tom buried deep into Sam's pussy or ass and, they never missed a beat in providing their flesh logs to his wife, it almost seemed routine but he was always taken care of by Sam or one of the other wives. He decided that this was now the new normal and his wife was providing a service to the other men and he got to watch which still amazed him as he watched and even participated in the fun.