All Comments on 'Camping'

by Ravenara

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
I think this

short story should be a novel, it was an enjoyable read. You should write her being able to have two lives, human and wolf, just my thoughts. I would have given you a "100", but there was a few times in my reading I found it difficut to do so, your story seem to stop flowing, due to a few miss spells, wrong choice of words or just the placement of words. So I had to stop and figure out your meaning, but anyway keep going, don't stop because of what I said, I think this wolf story could be a good series for you, not that BDSM crap.

almost_wildalmost_wildover 15 years ago
Great blend of characters and sex

Would love to see more :D

zarathustra7zarathustra7over 15 years ago
"who" not "that". Use a dictionary.

This is not pedantry but humanism. Seriously, use a dictionary. A writer is a craftsman, who understands his tools.

XoltolXoltolover 15 years ago
lovin for the wolfman

i think this is my favorite of all your stories... really.

i would agree with the guy that mentioned spelling errors and flow-age (ya i know its not a word) but overall i loved this story. :) keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Would love to see this longer!

This is a great start to a longer story. If you don't continue how will I know if she will ever realize that she has premonitions? How will I know if she ever sees her family again? Will she be able to live in the woods? Is there a community? As I like to say; it's rude to leave your readers hanging.

PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Fascinating

An absolutely fascinating tale. I loved it.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I really liked this story. It was a good plot and very sweet in the end. There are some mistakes in spelling and some typos, so getting someone to read it for mistakes before submitting it would be good. Just so small errors don't detract from a good story. Look forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Concept

The concept for the story was good, but it was rushed and could have used the help of some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the story rated higher than the 4 I gave it .......

.......but it needed the editing so badly that I could not give it higher .....Nice story

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous