All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

what is wifey doing, and with whom?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

Lol, wife is fucking around and trying to even things up so she feels less guilty. Meanwhile he gets to sample all that lovely pussy being offered.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Baring it all!

4

mybikecruisesmybikecruises9 months ago

Wife is guilty as sin!!!! She told a lie about the open relationship, setting up a "test": she didn't contact Allen to see how the camping was or fishing during the storms: if she setup him up with neighbors, you would think she would have been inquisitive before Allen called her and she started talking almost too much about Abby and what he would do with her on the boat, as if she wanted him to skinny dip and ultimately have sex, so she wouldn't feel guilty about what she was doing at home while he was there

RedWolfOneRedWolfOne9 months ago

Yeah, I had the same thought. Hope it's a wrong assumption but the way she acted when he talked about trust, I dunno. Possibly tricking with the open marriage story out of guilt?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

Marriage over right? She is cheating and feeling bad or cheating and trying to set him up as the cheater.

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme608 months ago

Great chapter, it will be interesting to see where you take this in the next one. Maybe the wife wants to share her husband and watch him fuck the neighbors.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkz8 months ago

Either the wife doing same thing behind his back, or she's dying.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

This author writes erotica very well and this over the top series is ridiculously smutty fun.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Allen's wife is right, I don't understand.

MormonJackMormonJack7 months ago

Thank you, StoryMan! As always, a well-written and executed story: a fun, sex-charged camping trip!

Of course the wife is cheating on him. Evasive answers. Reflecting the questions back. Giving him partial permission. I can't say this marriage is toast, but it is no longer the same as it was before the camping trip. Of course, with her cheating on him, it wasn't what Allen had thought it was before this camping trip.

Love the story! Thank you!

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

Excellent Chapter with lots of Erotic Action. As they say any port in a storm. So Liz &Maggie were ports of call. Abby and Toto were the decoys to Sue’s lie about the “Open Relationship”. So the real storm is building now. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of these chapters.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

THIS story is quite a ride, emotionally, at least for me...

Why is Sue (wife) doing and saying all these things?!!? Something is definitely going on here...I am not going to surmise about it, because I am sure all will be revealed in remaining (8) chapters...

Confusion...yes...my wife keeps me confused, even after being together 26+ years...is it like this for all us guys??

Five**5**Stars... yyyaaayyy!!!!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥🌠💥💥💥💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES