All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 15'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The total story is a 5+ star story. I don't rate individual chapters unless they are above and beyond, maybe 10 stars.

I don't know anything about the drugs that were being used, but I do know hypnosis works. I have been under at least 3 times. Two times were entertainment type for people watching me and others do suggestions. Once was more of a serious type, going into a past life. I could see it clearly and felt it clearly.

scut001scut0015 months ago

The ending seemed quite fast for how long it took building up the story. Still gave it 5 stars. Can't wait for your next series.

MormonJackMormonJack5 months ago

Wow... that was a WILD romp. Thank you, m_Storyman_x!!

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

What a wonderful wrap up chapter to this Hot Erotic Drama. So glad Debbie thought to follow Allen when the coed lured him to the basement. Thankfully Ivy is bisexual or Xenia wouldn’t have been involved to help change the programs in all these victims. The Epilogue did a great job of explaining and tying up loose ends. Allen and Sue now have a new “normal” sex life. Thank you M for your wonderful erotic imagination. On to other older stories that you have written.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Wonderful series, almost sorry for the end !!!

vanyevanye5 months ago

Overall, the story was ok. It was good at first, but as more and more stuff about Adam she Dr Kim came up, it started to feel like filler, like you didn't know where you wanted to go with it. You spun out all the random sex, but then ducked it when it came to the actual incest part. It felt like a weak ending, once it got there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A cuck until the end...

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

Phew! That was a marathon... :)

VoxmentisVoxmentis3 months ago

“I’ve got you under my thumb,” says Adam, “now for my revenge… you will sit in this comfy chair with nothing but a cup of tea… and some cookies!”

Truly, it was entertaining, but the “punishment” worked out remarkably well for MC who suffered not at all.

Also would have loved a circle back to Abbie and the original girls from the camping week.

But, you kept me in all the way to the end. 4.75 ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES