Camping Exposure Ch. 15

Story Info
Time to deal with the programming.
16.7k words
4.79
5k
13

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

Claire climbed from bed at the insistent ringing of the doorbell, and padded, still naked, from the bedroom. I looked at my watch and was surprised to see it was barely seven o-clock. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I know we were still awake at two, which is when I gave the last load I was going to be able to manage, to Claire. I fell asleep before Sue had finished licking it from her, but assumed that when I felt her snuggle up later, that she had. It wasn't until the doorbell woke us, that I even realized that it was Claire snuggled up against me, and not Sue, who was nowhere to be seen. But then neither was Carlotta. I vaguely remember them saying something about needing a shower.

"Honey, we have a visitor." Claire said, as she walked back into the bedroom, Detective Connor following closely behind.

"Looks like someone has been making sure to pay the rent." She said with a grin, as she sat on the bed next to where I was laying. Her hand reached out to my flagging dick, and grasping it for a moment before pulling back. "Sorry, I'm suddenly feeling quite horny."

"It's alright." I answered, pulling the covers over my dick.

"I wanted to come by and say we had luck with our little sting operation. I stayed at your house, turning lights on and off to make it look like you were home. We apprehended three gang bangers, just after they broke into your house."

"What time was that?"

"About three this morning."

"These the guys that took out Adam?"

"We think so. So far, they admitted to planning on beating Sue, and then trying you both up and setting fire to the house, with you in it. They were supposed to make it look like a murder suicide."

"Would that have worked?"

"If they did it right. They don't seem interested in copping to the murder of Adam and his buddies, but a few comments they made, leads me to believe they were responsible. We'll keep working on that."

"So, we can go home?"

"Not yet. We still don't have Kim. He seems to have disappeared. His credit cards haven't been used since yesterday morning, and that was at a gas station near the interstate. My feeling is he wants us to think he's on the run, but I don't think he is. His wife is still home and he didn't take any clothes with him, that we can tell. I think he's waiting for the loose ends to be tied up and then he'll know there isn't any evidence to link him. No, he's still here, somewhere. The concern is that he tries again. He has to get rid of you two or he's going away for a long time, and he knows it."

"I don't want to have to hide forever. Can we lure him out some way?"

"Not safely."

"So, what do we do?"

"Just stay here with Claire and let us find him."

"Okay. So, how are you doing?"

"I'm, uh, okay. Things are a bit rocky with my husband, but I think he's starting to come around. It might help if we could introduce him to your wife though."

"Oh?"

"I don't know how to approach this, so I'll just come out and say it. He's willing to forgive what I've done, for a price."

"A price?"

"He wants to try some of the things I've done. He says it'll give him a better understanding of what I felt. I don't think it really will, but I'm willing to give him the chance to find out. So, I thought that maybe, you and Sue, well, you might consider helping us do a couple's swap?"

"I'm pretty sure we can arrange that. You want an afternoon and done, or an overnight or what?"

"I think just an afternoon would satisfy him. I doubt he could actually handle Sue for more than that."

I chuckled. Okay, if it's safe, why not this weekend over at our place? Let me know what day works best."

"And if it's not safe at his house," Claire added. "Bring him over here. I'm willing to bet he won't complain about having to service two women at once."

"I doubt he would." She agreed. She looked down at me, leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you for understanding."

"My pleasure." I answered her, before she got up and left.

"So now what?" Claire asked, as she lay down and snuggled into me again.

"I guess you have us a little longer for house guests, if you want us that is."

She chuckled a soft female laugh. "Honey, you can stay here as long as you guys want, provided of course, you keep paying the rent like you did last night. Hell, I didn't think anyone could wear me out, but you two did."

"Glad we could oblige."

"I better get up and start moving. I guess I still have to go to work today."

"We have a meeting with our therapist tonight. We'll have to leave here by about six, to get there on time."

"Well then, I guess I better have Carlotta have dinner ready before that, shouldn't I?"

"She cooks dinner too?"

"Only when I have house guests," Claire answered, with a shrug.

"I'd think her husband would complain about having to cook his own when his wife is cooking yours."

She turned and looked at me. "Oh honey. Don't think he doesn't come by and get some dessert from time to time. She doesn't do it on an everyday basis, but when I need it, she will."

"Does she know he comes for, um, dessert?"

She grinned back at me. "Of course. She enjoys dessert as much as anyone, and that way she knows where he's getting his cake."

I just shook my head in dismay, as she walked toward the bathroom.

---o---

I was sitting at the kitchen table, trying to write an exam for one of my classes. The girls had both agreed to wear clothes today, so I could get my work done. I was completely engrossed in trying to make an online exam from the paper one that I had planned on giving the next day, when Carlotta walked into the kitchen, talking to someone that was following behind her. I looked up to see who was there and froze, as did the woman.

"You're real." The woman said softly, staring at me stare back at her.

"Mrs. Sellers!" I answered in shock.

"Claire said I needed to come by and talk to her house guest, I didn't understand, now I really don't understand. How can you be real? You were just in a dream."

"Mrs. Sellers, please sit down." I said, getting up and pulling out a kitchen chair for her. "I'm Allen Connor. I'm a professor at the university." I added, as she moved to the chair and sat down.

"Dr Connor. I'm confused."

"Allen, please."

"Allen. I don't understand. I mean, I've seen you in a dream, but how, why?"

"Let me guess. It was a dream about a very extreme sexual situation?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Because it wasn't a dream." She looked at me, as if I had just told her she was about to die. "I'll explain. But it's going to sound bizarre."

"I don't think anything could be more bizarre, than what I've been dreaming the last few months."

"You've been having other dreams, about sex?"

She blushed. "A lot of them."

"Like what? Like the one I was in?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes it's just me and one or two other men. Sometimes it's one man and a couple of my friends. But you said it wasn't a dream? The one you were in? It wasn't?"

"It wasn't." I said slowly, before explaining about what Adam had been doing to women. "That's about the size of it. I haven't told anyone yet, about you being one of the women on the tape."

"And, that was real. You had sex with me, you and your wife? You had sex with all of us there?"

"Unfortunately, yes. It was part of Adam's punishment for my wife, for brining me over unexpectedly. He, uh, programmed me to flirt with women and if they responded, to try and seduce them."

"And your wife?"

"To try and convince women to let me come in them, so she can lick my cum from their pussies." I answered, noticing that her hand had moved to her lap, and was slowly rubbing between her legs through the long skirt she had on. "You're getting turned on, aren't you?"

"I am. And I can't help it. I want to...I feel like...oh shit. I want to take my clothes off for you, and I don't know why!" She said, her eyes looking almost frantic. She stood up without another word. "Oh God, I don't understand why I want to do this, but I really need to."

"Has this happened before?" I asked, as her long skirt slid down her legs. She was dark skinned and a little rounded in her figure, but definitely not bad looking. She reached for her grandma style panties and pushed them down, revealing the same dark mat of curls I remembered from before. She closed her eyes and began unbuttoning the blouse she had on. I watched, my dick getting harder by the second, as she undressed in front of me, the blouse dropping to the floor. She reached behind her and unclipped the unflattering looking bra holding up her large breasts, letting them out for my view. She stood for a moment, letting me look at her, completely naked, except for the sheer scarf wrapped around her head and neck. Each large dark orb hung down like a massive drop of water on her chest, her areola, even darker looking, was puckered with a large erect nipple centered in it.

Without a word I stood up and let her step to me, her hands reaching for my belt. She unfastened it, her big soft tits gently pressing my shirt to my body. "I don't know why, but I want this." She whispered, as my pants slid down my legs. She pushed my briefs down, exposing my rock-hard cock.

"Just say no." Carlotta said loudly. "Tell him no."

"No? Why would I say no? I want it. I want his cock. I want to see it sliding in and out of my pussy, to feel him making me climax with it. I want it in me. I want to feel him fucking me and making me come." She said softly, as she pushed my shirt up my chest, and then up my arms. With both of us, standing naked, she turned to push my laptop away from the edge of the table. She turned back to me and pressed her butt to the edge of the table. "Take me." She whispered, grasping my hardon and pulling it toward her as she wiggled her butt onto the edge of the table. She lifted her legs some and spread them, while pulling me between them, aiming my dick for her sexy looking pussy. I watched and felt her rub my head up and down her wet lips, working me between them until I could feel the entrance to her depths.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck yes!" She moaned, as I pressed toward her, my engorged head spreading her and finally slipping a couple short inches into her. "Fuck me. Make me yours."

I started to stroke in and out of her, sliding in only a few short inches with each stroke until I'd drawn enough moisture from her to lubricate my entire shaft. She lay back on the table and lifted her legs higher, spreading them, to give me even more access as I started plunging into her with abandon. In and out I pushed, driving hard with each stroke into her, and then pulling back until my head was all that was left inside her. In and out I worked, pushing my desire higher and higher, as hers seemed to build as well. I reached up her body, for the big soft tits that were rolling on her chest, capturing both hard nipples and pulling them gently, the motion of her tits pulling them this way and that as I plunged into her over and over.

"Fuck yes. Fuck me lover! Fuck meeeeee!" She cried, as she started to climax around my pumping shaft. Her body squeezed and spasmed around me, as I continued to plunge into her, driven to come in her, wanting to come in her.

"Fuck yes!" I grunted, as my body jerked and jammed my cock deep into her. I felt the first surge of cum lance into her, pumping deep in her spasming pussy. I stood between her legs, watching her body shake and tremble in orgasm as my body jerked time and again, pumping what cum my body had been able to recover since the night before.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me against her, trapping me, so that my now softening cock was held inside her. "Mmmmmmm yes. That's what I needed. I needed your cock to fill my hot pussy."

"Uh huh." I panted, as I looked down at her and I started to think again with something other than my dick. I stroked her breasts softly for a few moments, and then tried to spread her legs to let me pull out.

"uh uh. Not yet." She cooed.

"Jesus." Carlotta whispered, drawing my attention to her. "You two really couldn't say no, could you?"

I saw the light in Parvati's dark eyes change. She looked at Carlotta and then at me, still between her legs. "Oh fuck. What did we do?"

"We did what we were programmed to do." I answered, as she spread her legs. She sat up and pushed me back, covering her big soft tits with one arm.

"I can't believe I did that. I couldn't stop myself. I was talking to you, talking about sex, and all of a sudden, I wanted to have sex with you. I couldn't help myself." She said, as she slipped off the table and started to look for her clothes. She found her panties and started to put them on, finally dropping the arm across her tits to pull them up to her thighs. She looked at her own crotch and reached between her legs, stroking her fingers between her lips and drawing some of the moisture that was leaking and dripping from her, onto the floor. "Oh fuck. You came in me? You really came in me? I didn't imagine it?" She asked, with her eyes huge as she looked up at me, her fingers covered in my cum.

"Yeah, I did." I agreed, as she looked at my still dripping cock.

"Oh fuck, I don't believe this." She groaned, as she sat down on the chair. I watched her for a moment and then stepped to her, grabbing for and catching her before she fell from the chair. I wrapped my arms around her and held her, her butt still on the chair, but otherwise laying over in my arms, her bare tits pressed to my chest as I cradled her.

"She fainted?" Carlotta asked.

"I'm guessing that he planted something to keep her from realizing it was real, if she woke up while doing some guy."

"Could he really do that?"

I shrugged. "I dunno. All I know for sure is she fainted. Come on, let's get her to the sofa or something."

Carlotta took her legs and I held her upper body, as we carried her to the sofa and laid her out, her panties still around her thighs. It was several minutes before she began to come around.

"Where am I?"

"Claire Daniels house." Carlotta whispered.

"Why am I here?"

"You came over to talk."

She rubbed her face and then her hands moved to her body. She looked down at herself, startled, and quickly covered her breasts and crotch. "I'm naked? Why am I naked?"

"Because you stripped your clothes off and had sex with Allen."

She looked from Carlotta, to me and then down at herself. "No. I didn't. Did I?"

"You did." Carlotta said softly.

"It's alright." I answered her, quietly.

"You're naked," she said, looking at me. "I thought I was dreaming. I thought it was a dream."

"It wasn't."

"Oh God. What have I done! If that wasn't a dream..."

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I got up and headed to the kitchen. I brought her clothes back and let Carlotta take them from me and then went back to get my own clothes from the floor where I'd stepped out of them. By the time I'd dressed, so had she. We sat for a long time, talking, trying to answer her questions as best I could. The whole time, all I could think of was, one down and so many more friends and acquaintances to break this news too.

--o---

I wasn't thrilled about the idea, but I had to go in to work. I had tests to give in two of my three classes, only able to get one converted to online, in the limited amount of time I had. I e-mailed my two classes and informed them there would be an in-person test today, and to show up for class time. I didn't have to be there myself, all I needed to do was have someone proctor them, and I knew exactly who to have do that, Debbie!

I spent almost half an hour in the main office, copying the tests and getting them ready to turn over to Debbie. All I needed to do now was to get the rest of the stuff I needed from my office and then head home.

"Professor Connor!" I heard from behind me, as I was unlocking my office door.

I turned and saw one of my students walking down the hall toward me. "Miss Wilkins, what can I do for you?" I asked, as I continued unlocking and opening my door. She followed me into my office and closed the door behind her. I stood behind my desk and looked at her, waiting.

"I came to apologize." She said simply.

"You did?"

"I did. It wasn't fair of me to dare Vanessa to do what she did."

"I think we covered that yesterday. It's a closed issue as far as I'm concerned."

"It doesn't have to be." She said, as she set her backpack down on the office floor. She straightened, turned to look at me and then, with a naughty looking little grin, reached under her skirt. She wiggled her butt side to side, bending slightly toward me, never taking her eyes off me. She pulled her tiny pink panties down her thighs, letting go of them when she had them past her knees. She straightened up, letting them hang on her legs a few moments before wiggling to let them slide to her feet. She had on high heel sandals and she lifted each foot to step out of the panties. She stepped toward me and turned around, bending at the waist to pick up the panties. She bent over much further than she needed to, the short skirt sliding up her cheeks, until I could see her pussy. She stayed that way for long seconds, letting me see her, as she reached a finger between her legs and stroked her inner lips, freeing them from where they had been pressed to her outer lips by the panties. With her inner lips now glistening with her juices, and sticking down between her legs, she straightened up, holding her panties. She turned to me and stepped by my desk, and then around it, slipping between the desk and me. She reached for the waist of my pants, and slowly, a little at a time, tucked the tiny panty into the front of my pants.

"You know. I dare you to come to my house and give these back to me." She whispered, as she tucked more and more of the pink into my pants until her underwear was completely tucked into the front of my slacks.

"You do?" I asked, as breathless as she was, after the incredible tease she just made.

"I do. I bet I'm not the only one interested in feeling that dick you showed me yesterday. I bet there are several girls that would take their panties off, and probably a lot more than that, if you came over."

"You do, do you?"

"I do, but I can tell you're not convinced yet." She moved her hands to the hem of the t-shirt she had on and pulled it up. She pulled it all the way up over her head and dropped it on my desk. She reached behind her and unsnapped the bra containing her firm breasts. She dropped the bra on my desk and then reached up and slipped her hands around the back of my head. She gently pulled my head down as she arched her back pushing her, easily C cup, breasts toward my face. I let her pull me down and opened my mouth to suck one of her, already hard, nipples into my mouth. "Oh yesss. Suck my hard little nipples." She moaned as I sucked and teased her right nipple. I let my hand reach for her skirt and slip under it, feeling the curls on her mound and pussy as I stroked her with my fingers. I was soon running one finger between her lips, teasing it from the entrance to her depths, to her hard little clit, making her moan and gasp in pleasure. "God, I wanna fuck you," she moaned.

"I can fix that." I said, straightening up from sucking her tit, moving my hand from her pussy to the front of my pants.

"No. not here. I want to be completely naked with you. I want you in my room, naked and fucking me on my bed. Can you wait that long? Long enough to take me home and fuck me the right way? Not just some quickie?"

"I'd love to." I answered.

She grinned, picked up her shirt and pulled it on. She picked her bra up and stepped to her backpack. She bent over again, this time pulling her skirt up over her butt so her entire rear and pussy showed for me as she stuffed the bra into her pack. "We can walk. It's not far."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers