Camping Exposure Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better drive," I answered.

"Well, if you want to," she said, with a grin.

We left my office together and headed through the hallways toward the front of the building to the parking lot I had my car in. Debbie saw me and raised her eyebrows as we walked past. I just winked in return and walked out with Trudy next to me. My car wasn't far away, and as soon as we were in, she had her skirt pulled up and her legs spread, to show me her pussy, as she stroked it with her finger. "God, I'm so fucking horny for you. I could almost strip and fuck you right here!"

"We could," I suggested.

"Uh uh. I wanna wait till I get you home. You take me home then you can have me any way you want, as much as you want."

I grinned and started the car. She pointed me the dozen blocks or so to a huge house, with Greek symbols on the front. Chi-Omega. Should have figured, a sorority girl! "Here?" I asked, as I pulled into the parking lot next to the house.

"Park any spot you want," she said, as she pulled her shirt up and off, tossing it into my lap.

I slid the car into a spot. As soon as I was parked, she was out of the car, standing in the driveway, waiting for me. "Come on," she said, as I got out of the car, her hands pushing her skirt down. She let it slide down her legs, leaving her nude except for her sandals. She turned and dashed around the back of the building. I stopped, to pick up her skirt and followed. She stood, waiting at the top of a small staircase. When I reached her, she walked down and then punched in a code to open the door. She held the door open, waiting for me to come down, her free hand stroking one of her nipples. "Come on. I can't wait all day!"

"Coming," I agreed, with a grin. I headed down the stairs and she took my hand before closing the door. It was gloomy without any lights on in the large room. I could just make out a bunch of sofas and such, a large screen television on one wall and an array of chairs and tables as well.

She stopped by one of the sofas and turned. "You wanna fuck more than just me? You can, you can fuck three of us, if you want. How would you like that? Three sweet sorority pussies to fuck, as much as you want?"

"Sounds hot."

"Good. Now, you get naked and I'll be right back!"

She scampered across the room and up some stairs. I started undressing, pulling the panties from my pants. As soon as I was naked, I laid down on the sofa and waited, my dick rock hard and my heart pounding in my chest. I heard footsteps and in moments Trudy came back down, followed by Miss Vespers and the petite little redhead that I'd already fucked in my office, Jessi.

"Here we are!" Trudy said. "Vanessa why don't you and Jessi get naked, while I ride on that cock and keep it warm for us?"

"Sounds like a plan." She answered with a grin. "Then I'm going to sit on his face until he makes me scream!" She started to pull her clothes off, as did Jessi, making it hard to decide who to watch, them or Trudy climbing onto the sofa over my dick.

Trudy aimed my dick at her pussy and sank down on me, her wet pussy enveloping my fat shaft, slowly. "Oh fuck, you feel so much bigger than it looked on the screen. Jesus, you fill me up!" She moaned, as she began to bounce herself on me. Up and down, she moved, sliding herself on and off my shaft, her body responding to the sensations. "Oh fuck yes. God, I love it, I love how it feels! Fuck me professor, fuck my hot little cunt!"

"Save some for us." Vanessa said as she climbed over my head and held her completely shaved pussy over my face. "You like seeing it this way, better than on your computer?"

"Fuck yes." I groaned, as I reached for her hips and pulled her down. I started to lick and tease her pussy, sliding my tongue between her lips and tasting her excitement.

"Oh yes. That's it, lick me. Make me come on your face!"

I intended to do just that. I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could and then slid up to find her clit, making her gasp in pleasure. "OW!" I grunted into her pussy as something stuck me in the butt cheek. "What the fuck?" I tried to lift Vanessa off of me, but she seemed determined to keep my head pinned down, and Trudy was no longer bouncing on me, just sitting on me to keep me held in place.

"I'm sorry professor, I had to." Was the last thing I heard, as blackness slid over me and...

---o---

I felt funny. Sort of disjointed. I wasn't sure where I was, what time it was, or even where I was. I tried to move my head, but it felt heavy. Slowly I started to feel my body. My fingers first. I could feel them and make them work. Then my hands, and then my arms. Everything felt funny, but was slowly coming together. I could see light, which resolved slowly into a giant white thing. No, it was a ceiling, with a light, and lots of other stuff. Some kind of metal things. "Where am I?" I croaked out, not sure who was even around me to hear.

"Oh God, Honey!" I heard Sue cry, suddenly appearing in my vision. It took a moment to focus on her, but I did.

"Where am I?" I asked again.

"In the ER. Thank God you're alright!"

"In the ER?"

"Yeah. You've been out for almost four hours. They weren't sure what you were injected with, so they couldn't try and counteract it, they had to just let it run its course and hope."

"Injected? From what?"

"You don't remember?"

"I, um. Not sure. Let's see, someone came to my office. Oh yeah. Trudy. She came to my office. She, um, she got part way naked and wanted me to come home with her. It was a sorority house. She and um, two other girls. Can't think of their names. We were going to have fun."

"Well, you did, to a point. Right before one of the girls injected you with some kind of sedative."

"They did? Why did they do that?"

"It seems that Dr Kim had been hiding out there, because a number of girls were under Adam's control. He had them looking out to find you, and lure you to the sorority house. It was a good thing Debbie got suspicious when you walked out with Trudy. She called Julia.

"Did they get him?"

"Dr Kim? Yeah, they did. They caught him and the three girls trying to load you into the trunk of your car. Fortunately for you, there was a bunch of stuff in it they had to move out to make room for you. Julia thinks he was going to take you out of town and then overdose you, but he isn't talking."

"Oh Jesus."

"Never thought I'd say this, but wanting sex almost killed you! You were supposed to do what you needed and come right home."

"I'm sorry lover. I didn't mean to. She just took off her underwear and flashed her stuff at me and I couldn't help myself."

"I know lover, I know." She said, as she patted my arm. "At least you're going to be alright."

"What time is it?"

"Two thirty."

"Oh damn. You need to call Ivy. We're supposed to meet with her tonight."

"I know, I did. She said to let her know how you were doing. She was concerned about you. I think she has a fond spot for you."

"I think she has a fond spot for my dick." I answered, almost choking as I tried to chuckle.

"Well, that too."

"Mrs. Connor? We're going to move him up to his room now. OH! He's awake! Doctor Clements!" She said, turning back and disappearing out of the curtained partition. She came back a few moments later with an older gentleman.

"Mister Connor? You gave us a pretty good scare. It's good to see you back among the living."

"I guess that's what all these wires are about?" I asked, moving my arm to show the bundle of wires laying across it, some connected to my chest and some to my arm, along with an IV.

"Your vital signs were dangerously low. We weren't sure what you had been injected with, but it was some sort of sedative. A bit much for your mass though, which is why you were touch and go. The detective said that, well, that Dr Kim wasn't too worried about you surviving the sedative anyway, so we're just lucky that your system was able to handle it."

"You're going to move him?" Sue asked.

"Yes. We wanted to get him into an ICU room so he'd have an almost private nurse to watch over him. Now that he's awake, we can move him to a regular room though. I think we should watch him overnight, just to make sure the sedative is completely out of his system."

"That sounds fair." Sue answered.

"Let us get a different room scheduled and then we'll be back to move him. Glad you're awake again Mister Connor."

---o---

Of all the places in the world, a hospital has to be the most difficult place to get any rest. There's tons of strange noises and smells, and surprisingly, the beds aren't all that comfortable. On top of that just about as soon as you get to sleep, some nurse comes in and wakes you up, so she can take your vital signs. It didn't bother me too much, until i had to go pee. I was still completely wired up, but the bathroom was right there. My roommate was sound asleep and snoring away. I pushed the covers off and figured out how to drop the side rail. I'd seen this done before, it was just a matter of disconnecting the connector for the box and then walking the IV rack to the bathroom. I stood next to my bed and found the release for the connector and unplugged it. That was my first mistake. Almost immediately the damn thing began issuing an alarm, as if I just died or something. BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP!

"Come on. Stop that!" I groused as I pushed the button that appeared as if it would silence the alarm. After half a dozen tries, it did. The beeping stopped, but it kept flashing the bright red alarm banner across the bottom.

"MISTER CONNOR!" The nurse that came rushing in said, when she saw me standing next to the bed with the offending connector still in my hand. "What are you doing!?"

"Trying to go to the bathroom." I said, as she walked over to me and started to push me back toward the bed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not supposed to let you out of bed."

"But I have to go pee."

"We can use the can," she said, referring to the little plastic thing, that I'd had to pee in earlier.

"But the bathroom is right there." I protested, "it'll only take a second."

She rolled her eyes and reached past me to press some buttons on the machine, ending the alarm mode. Her chest was almost touching mine and I couldn't help but reach out and rest my hands on her hips, holding her so that her tits rested against my chest. "Good thing this is disconnected." I whispered.

"Why is that?"

"Because otherwise it'd be going crazy right now."

She frowned at me and stepped back away, now that she was done with the machine, for the moment. "I thought you had to go to the bathroom."

"I do."

"Then let's do that, shall we?" She reached one hand for the IV cart and the other she let me hold onto. She walked me the dozen or so steps to the bathroom door, and then into it. "I'll wait outside." She whispered after she turned me around. "Just don't fall down, or you'll get me in trouble."

"Well, if you're worried about that, why not just stay in here?"

"I thought you might like a little privacy."

I pulled on the front of the hospital gown, pulling most of it from in front of me, and looping it up over my shoulder, leaving me mostly naked. "I don't mind if you don't."

She shook her head and closed the door behind us. I turned myself to face the toilet and stood there for long seconds peeing. "You want to hold it?"

"Me?"

"You held it while I peed in that little plastic container, didn't you?"

"Well, yes, but that was different."

"Oh? You mean you didn't enjoy it? Seemed to me we both did, for as long as it lasted."

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're an incorrigible flirt?"

"I've been told that once or twice." I said, reaching for her hand. I pulled it toward me and she stepped toward me until her body was almost touching mine. "Wouldn't want me to fall, would you?" I whispered, as I guided her hand to my dick.

"You're supposed to be peeing."

"You aim it, I will." She looked down at my partly hard dick and grasped me. I closed my eyes and had to concentrate to actually pee, now that I was half hard, but once I got the flow started, it felt good. I let my right arm loop around her body, my hand sliding down to her butt. I squeezed her cheek gently as I stood there relieving myself.

"Somehow that doesn't seem to have much to do with peeing."

"No, but it's fun." I said honestly, sliding my hand up to her waist, and then down again, worming it into the waistband of her scrubs. "More fun this way though."

"You are horrible." She whispered.

"I know, and you love it." I answered quietly. I'd finished going pee, but she still held my dick, gently massaging it as it grew harder. "I get the feeling you wanna see it a little longer, or a lot longer, depending on how you look at it."

She pulled her hand back quickly. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I shouldn't have done that."

"Did you hear me complain?"

"No."

"Then obviously I don't mind." I stood there squeezing her butt cheek though her underwear. I reached my other hand across my body and found the little bow of the waist tie on her scrubs. "Tell you what. You let me pull this, and you can play with that as long as you want." I didn't wait for a reply, but instead, pulled the bow. Sue wore these same kinds of scrubs every day, so I was well familiar with what would happen, and it did. As soon as I had the bow pulled enough, the draw string went loose and the waist of the scrubs began to slide. She reached for her pants and grasped them in her hand.

"Mister Connor!"

"I thought you wanted to hold something else." I said, using my hand, no longer needed to pull the bow, to reach to where she'd gripped her pants. I coaxed her to let go of the scrubs and guided her hand toward my dick while her pants fell and pooled around her ankles. "Much better," I whispered, as she grasped my dick. I, in turn, moved my hand down her butt and low enough to reach my fingers between her legs. I slowly stroked my finger across the crotch of her panties, feeling the dampness in the material.

"I heard about you."

"Oh? What did you hear?"

"That when you were brought in by the medics, you were naked in a sorority, having sex with several girls at once. What would entice college girls to want to have sex with someone your age?"

"Maybe you wanna find out?" I suggested, sliding my hand up her butt. I let my thumb hook into the waistband of the modest pair of panties she had on, and pulled down. I kept pulling until the panties had rolled themselves down in front, pulling down until I had her entire butt bare. I let go of her underwear and slipped my hand between what was still covered and her crotch. I pushed the crotch down, making room for my hand again, and the slipped my middle finger between her lips.

"Oh God, you are sooo fucking naughty!" She whispered, her hand stroked my dick, while I let one finger push slowly into her depths from behind.

"I can be even naughtier, if you want. I dare you. I dare you to turn around and close your eyes.

"Why? What will you do?"

"Just close your eyes and enjoy whatever it is. How about it? Willing to take that dare?"

She chewed on her lip for a moment. "Just for a second." She let go of my dick and turned to face the wall. She put both hands on it and shuffled her feet about a foot or so apart while I turned to face her. I squatted down a little and then rubbed my engorged head between her lips. I rubbed back and forth, drawing her moisture onto my head, and then nestled it into her entrance. "Oh, my goodness," she gasped, as my head spread her and pushed inside just a little bit. I pushed a little harder and was rewarded with pushing my whole head into her soft confines. "OHHHHHH God," she groaned.

"You like?" I asked in a whisper, moving my hips to stroke my hardon in and out of her pussy in short little moves. Each stroke coaxed more of my shaft to be lubricated with her juices and I was soon stroking my full length slowly in and out of her pussy.

"Ohmygodyes." She breathed, as I pushed slowly in and out of her hot wetness.

"Amanda? Are you still in here?" We heard from outside the door.

"Oh shit," she whispered. "Yeah, just helping Mister Connor. Be done in a couple minutes." She called back to her co-worker, as she pushed me back, my dick slipping from her pussy.

"Alright." The nurse outside called back.

"Come on. Enough playing." She whispered, bending down to pull up her panties and then her scrubs. She tied her pants and then helped me out of the bathroom and back into bed, fixing the machine and putting the side of the bed back together. "No more sneaking out of bed, you hear me?" She whispered, before she turned and left.

I was just dozing off nicely, when I felt the bed move. I startled awake and saw Amanda pulling the covers down off of me, the curtain around my bed pulled all the way around. "Shhhhh," She whispered, "I only have a minute. I said I forgot to do your vital signs." I watched, as she quickly slipped her scrub bottoms, underwear and shoes off. Naked from the waist down, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my legs. "Let's see if we can get this back into operation." She whispered as she pulled my gown up and exposed my flagging dick. She leaned herself over me and closed her mouth around my dick.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned softly, as she sucked and licked me, quickly coaxing my dick to start to harden in her mouth. She licked and slurped quietly until I was hard enough, in her opinion, to work inside her. She knee-walked up the bed, until her pussy was over my pelvis and then pressed my head to her pussy. I wasn't nearly as hard as I had been in the bathroom, but I was hard enough for her to coax it into her pussy. She sat on me, grinding herself against me. I reached to her chest and pushed her scrub top up and then added her bra to what was up around her upper chest. Her tits weren't big, maybe a modest B cup, but I didn't mind. I squeezed and massaged her breasts as she worked herself on my dick, her motions moving toward bouncing on me, as I got harder inside her.

"That's it honey, just let it happen. I can feel how big you are now. Just let it happen." Just happened it was going to, but not that fast, at least not for me. For her, however, it seemed it was going to happen much faster. She bounced on me over and over, her ass lightly slapping my thighs with each stroke. Her pussy was hot and wet and velvety soft around my cock, and it felt delightful. Up and down, she moved, pushing me in and out of her pussy. "Oh lord. Almost sweetie. Almost there, come with me. Come for me honey. Let me feel it." She whispered, as her soft pussy caressed my head and shaft in all the right places.

She was pushing me closer and closer to climax, my cock swelling inside her as she bounced, her bare ass slapping lightly on my thighs, as she worked me in and out of her pussy. "Almost," I grunted, feeling my urgency growing. I felt my hips start to rock in time with hers, making her strokes slightly longer and harder. I thrust up into her with each stroke, drawing a moaning gasp from her, with each stroke. "Ohhhhhh God. I'm coooooming." She breathed ever so quietly, as her pussy started to spasm around me. "SHIT!" She squeaked, as her body started to tremble.

"AMANDA! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Amanda looked to the sound of the voice and saw another nurse standing there, staring at her nearly nude body bouncing on me. She jerked in surprise, her coordination not what it should have been, given she was in the middle of an orgasm. Instead, she accidently pulled off my dick just moments before the point of no return overflowed me. In reaction I reached for my cock, my mind wanting to get it back into her with my climax, just starting to hit me. Instead of getting it into the pussy it could no longer reach, I started spurting cum out at her, spraying it over her stomach, mound and even some of it reaching her tits. She stared at my fountaining dick, while the nurse that walked in on us gasped.