Camping Exposure Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Amanda! What the fuck?" her partner asked more quietly. "You know better than to do something like this."

"I'm sorry." Amanda said, as she quickly climbed off the bed. She started pulling her clothes back on as the woman stared at her and then my still leaking, and now softening dick.

"I'm sorry. This will never happen again." She said emphatically to me, as Amanda finished pulling her scrubs back in place. She pushed Amanda out of the curtained area. "Get back to the station. I'll be there in a minute." Then she stepped back in. "I have no words. That was so completely unprofessional. I can assure you there will be disciplinary action."

"Don't." I said quietly. "It's alright...really."

She looked at me. "Mister Connor. Are you suggesting that she not be disciplined for something like this?"

"No, I invited her." I said with a shrug. "I was just thanking her for helping take care of me."

"I'm sure your wife would be less than pleased, to find out one of our staff was taking advantage of you."

"She wasn't taking advantage of anything I didn't offer, and as far as my wife, she'd more likely be upset that she wasn't here to be part of it. Trust me. I don't want her punished. It isn't really her fault."

"I don't know that I can keep that from happening."

"Try. Please. She's been super nice to me, and I don't want to see her get in trouble for what I invited her to do."

"I can't promise anything. But I'll try." She said, as she turned and left.

"Hey, buddy." I heard from the other side of the curtain.

"Yeah?"

"How'd you get her to fuck you? I've been hitting on her for three days."

"Dunno. Just must've said the right things."

"Was she good?"

"Would have been better with another fifteen seconds. Her friend showed up at just the wrong second."

"Too bad." He agreed.

---o---

I didn't see Amanda anymore that night, or before her shift change, in the morning. A new set of nurses came on duty, the one assigned to me not nearly as sweet and caring as Amanda had been. In some ways, she was a rough, old bird, even older than me. She did take all the wires and hoses off of me and let me know that I was cleared to check out as soon as they could get around to it. Sue showed up at eight, which was as early as they'd let visitors in. She kissed me softly and climbed into the bed with me, laying her head on my chest as we cuddled. The hospital seemed motivated to get me out, and by nine thirty, I was headed home with Sue.

Claire had canceled my classes for me for the day, which meant I had until Monday free. Sue also called Ivy and she agreed to come down and see us. Julia came by just after lunch to check on us. She was confident that we were now safe, since there was no threat from Dr Kim, to hurt us any longer. Even without our testimony, the admission on the video, was going to be enough to put him away for a long, long time.

Sue had physically suggested that Julia join us in a little celebration, and the thee of us were soon naked, the girls taking turns riding me, while I licked the other. Julia was riding me, slowly pushing herself closer and closer to orgasm when the damn doorbell rang. "Fuck, I'll get it." Sue said, as she climbed off my face, leaving me with Julia sitting on top of me, my dick buried inside her, as she moved slowly on and off it, not in any particular hurry to come again, for a second time, but just enjoying the sensations.

"Do you think I could bring my husband later today and maybe you two could show him some of the video?"

"I don't see why not." I agreed.

"Well, how are we doing?" Ivy asked, as she walked into the bedroom, my still naked wife, leading the way, it was another woman following behind, that really caught my attention. She was tall and slender, with LONG black hair that swished side to side, well below her butt, with each step she took. She wore an interesting, partially see through, partially opaque black dress that had a hem even shorter than her long hair. There was strip of creamy skin showing below the dress hem, and above the tops of her black fishnet stockings, which were clearly held up by a black garter belt. She had knee length black high heel boots on that made her already tall slender body look even taller.

"Recovering." I said, once I could pry my eyes from the newcomer. "Nothing like a few hot looking women to help with that."

"I heard it was three that got you into trouble." The woman following Ivy said, with a crooked little grin as Julia rolled off of me, allowing my rock hard cock, glistening with her juices, to stick up lewdly.

"Oh, yeah, that. Well, I wasn't thinking about my safety at the time, just fucking some sorority girls."

"Allen, Sue, this is Xenia, a friend of mine."

The woman stepped forward and held a hand out to Julia, who was laying naked next to me. "And you are?" She asked, as she stepped close enough to Julia for her to shake her hand. It was a soft, slow, handshake, almost as if Xenia was assessing her in some way. Julia let out a little shudder and then released her hand.

"Whoa." Julia whispered, as Xenia held a hand out to my wife. Sue took her hand, but instead of shaking it, she used it to pull the two of them together, my wife's big tits pressing to her chest, as Xenia wrapped her other arm around Sue. She leaned her face into my wife's pressing their lips together. Sue seemed to hesitate and stiffen for a few seconds, and then softened and leaned into the kiss, the two soon licking and sucking each other's lips and tongues in an extremely erotic kiss.

"You were right," Xenia whispered, as she broke the kiss breathlessly. "She is extremely pliant and sensual. I can see why her men enjoy her so much. She likes to please and be pleased."

"I told you." Ivy said, from behind her.

She released my wife, who was panting heavily, one hand unconsciously moving to her crotch and pressing between her legs to her pussy. Xenia turned to me and stepped to the bed. She knelt onto it and then leaned over me, holding herself up with both hands. She leaned her face down slowly and started to kiss me. I was already turned on, when she had arrived, but her kiss was almost electric. I felt her breath flow into my mouth as she breathed with me, her breath timed to match mine so we shared each other's air. We sucked and licked each other's lips and tongues, making my cock start to feel like it was made of steel. I wanted her, I wanted her very badly. I reached up and began to tease my hands up the outside of her thighs, sliding them up under her dress. I stroked her bare butt cheeks under the skirt as we kissed. I moved one hand around her thigh and stroked my fingers between them, finding her completely bare pussy. I let my fingers tease across her soft inner lips, spreading them, enough to let my middle finger slip into her wetness.

She abruptly pulled her face away and stared into my eyes. "It's possible. He has been taken very deeply. It may take more than once, to break completely through, but it might be possible." She pushed off the bed and stood next to Ivy. "Yes, I think I can help."

"I don't understand." Sue asked, looking at me and then back at Xenia and Ivy.

"Xenia is an expert in spells and hypnosis. I've talked to her at length about your cases. If anyone can undo what he did, it's Xenia."

"I'm a witch. Yes, that kind of a witch." Xenia said, noting our curious looks. "Can you let me see the audio file?"

"Ivy? You told her about the file?" I asked in surprise. "I thought that was confidential."

"Allen, trust me. I was willing to try and use it, but to be honest, I don't feel qualified. Something like you're trying to do, it's never been done. The whole thing you are going through, is first time stuff. The only thing I have ever seen work as deeply as what he was causing, was spells. And yes, witch spells are real. In some way they are the same kind of thing. What Adam was doing, was a combination of drugs and psycho-suggestive training. He planted things so deeply that I'm not sure any traditional technique would be able to undo it. That's why I asked Xenia to help. She's actually done spells, that if you believe in these things, are nearly as deep as what we are dealing with here. I think Xenia is more qualified to try and modify the programming Sue has."

"From what I saw, in the video Ivy showed me, Adam never intended for you to have your programming modified. He wanted it to be permanent. I can tell you, nothing is permanent. What he does is close to what we call a dynamic spell. It modifies behavior based on the events. These are extremely tricky, and only the most advanced of our coven would even attempt such a spell. She said you've noticed it getting worse, more intense with time. That's because your mind is starting to internalize it as requirement and not suggestion. As time progresses, you will lose the ability to stop, even if she says no. You will simply become so engaged, that you will become physically ill, if you don't complete the sexual act with whoever was flirting with you."

"Worse? This gets worse?" I asked in shock. "I thought it would fade with time, not get more intense."

"Adam was playing with parts of the brain he had no idea how to deal with. By combining drugs and psycho-suggestion in the way he has, it drives the suggestion deep into the personality centers. And because you are a man, it affects you differently. If you were a woman, I could easily add a modesty element, which would make you hesitant to start stripping in front of total strangers. But men, men don't react the same way to sexual stimuli. What he did was open your desire center for any woman that flirts with you in the slightest way."

"I can't keep doing what I have been. I've been having sex with my students, in my office! True, they were doing what they did, at the suggestion of Dr Kim, to try and lure me to the sorority house, but still, I did it. They're not going to keep overlooking this kind of thing. Sooner or later, I'll be fired for it."

"I can try to help you. I could feel you, feel the desire build in you. I can tell how deep he planted into you. I think I know a way. But first, let's work on your wife. Hers is easy."

"I'm easy?" Sue asked in surprise.

"Sure. We have a key. "Let's go in the other room. You need to decide what you want done."

"Take it all away!" Sue answered quickly.

"Are you sure? That's not what I felt from you a few moments ago. That kiss, that wasn't programming, it was live desire. You wanted it to continue, to engage in it. I'm not sure how far you would have gone, had I let it continue, but I could feel the desire, the heat building in you. You were about to start touching me, sexually. I could feel it. You may not want to go back to what it was a year ago. You may want to keep some of what you are clearly enjoying."

Sue looked at her like she had three heads, and then, she looked at me, almost as if she wanted help.

"I love you. I don't want you going out and fucking bunches of college dudes, but I've really enjoyed having you more like you were when we were first married. We had a lot of fun. If you want to save some of it, I don't mind."

"What if I want to keep having sex with other guys?"

"As long as we're doing it together, if that's what you want, I guess I can accept it."

"You mean like couples?"

"Yeah. If that's what you want."

She looked at me for long seconds and then walked out of the bedroom, Ivy and Xenia following her. Julia, still laying naked against me, turned my face toward hers and kissed me softly. "You're a sweet man, you know that?"

"I am?"

"You didn't have to let her decide to do that. I know it bothers you to watch her having sex with other guys. But you're going to let her choose to do that anyway."

"I don't know she'll choose to do that."

"Yes, you do. I'm an expert at reading people, and you just gave her permission to do something that will always bother you, just because she wants to taste that desire more. That's love if I ever saw it." She rolled herself over on top of me and worked my still rock-hard dick into her pussy. She rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, sliding herself on and off my dick, her body quickly picking up where it left off only a few minutes before. "Come for me. I want to feel you come in me." She whispered.

"Keep doing that and I will." I groaned in pleasure.

"Would you like it faster?" she asked, with raised eyebrows, pushing herself more upright. She started to lift and drop herself on my shaft, plunging down quickly, driving both of us closer to climax in only a very short couple minutes. "Oh God. Gonna come baby. Come with me. Let me feel you pumping into me when I come. I love feeling a man come with me!"

"Uh huh." I grunted, as my body tried to push up at her with each stroke, my urgency growing by the moment. I moved my hands up to her tits and grasped her nipples, squeezing them slightly, letting her body bounces pull them.

"Shit, you're cheating!" She gasped, as she bounced harder. Up and down, she moved, slapping her ass against my thighs with each stoke.

"Nope. Just trying to help you get the most out of it."

"I will, as soon as you come in me." She panted. "But I can cheat too!"

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh," she panted, as she started to rock her hips with each stroke, changing the angle of her body with each stroke, which changed the sensations of her vagina around me.

"Ohhhhhh damn. Gonna come sweetie. Gonna come for you. You ready for it?"

"Do it!" With a deep groan, I let loose, my load pumping shot after shot up into her pussy as she ground herself down on me, her own body trembling and her pussy spasming around my spurting cock. She sat there for a full minute or more, trembling and shuddering before she lay down on top of me and softly kissed me. "God, I love feeling you coming inside me. It makes me feel so, so, I don't know how to describe it."

"It's okay, I don't mind."

"I hope not, since you started it." She said with a giggle. She rolled off me and lay next to me, snuggled to my side, her leg bent over mine. "If I bring my husband over, do you think he'll be upset to see me do this with you?"

"We can change it. I can have Tina make a programming tape for you too."

"I'm not sure I want it to change. I kinda like how it feels. I just want Don to enjoy it too, and I think if Sue seduced and had sex with him, he might enjoy it too. You think she'd do it?"

"Pretty sure she would," I agreed.

"I have to get back to work." She said, with a note of disappointment in her voice.

"We'll try it with him, if that's what you want."

"If you still want to after they get done with you."

"Oh, yeah. Well, there is that."

She pushed up off me and climbed from the bed. I watched her sexy body as she dressed, making sure I got the last little looks before covering her leaking pussy and her breasts. She leaned down, gave me a kiss and then headed out of the room, leaving me alone.

I wondered how the girls were doing, and was about to get up, to go find out, when Ivy and Xenia walked back in. "How'd it go?"

"It went simply, once she decided what she wanted." Xenia answered.

"What did she decide?"

"That, you will have to get from her. It's her mind, what I did there, it's between her and me."

"So, how will I know what she chose?"

"You can ask her, or just find out over time. She might not tell you, even if you ask."

"Okay. Can you do this for some of our friends? I mean, some of them don't even understand what's happened to them. Just that they suddenly are doing things that they shouldn't be."

"I can fix any of them you can give me a sound file like that for. "

"I'll get with you when he puts together a list. Maybe we'll have a programming party." Ivy said with a grin. "Now, what about you?"

"Yeah, what about me? How are you going to fix me without, what did you call it? A key?"

"I can't undo what he did without a key, even with one, I'm not sure I could undo it, but what I can do is to change the direction. Think about your desire like a train. You had a track, that your mind created over years. You were comfortable there, and your train of desire followed that track. Over time, that track moved and changed, so what you did a year ago wasn't the same as what you did twenty years ago, but it was no less comfortable. What Adam did, was to put a switch in. He routed your desire train onto a new track. The problem is, that over time, and it doesn't take long, the old train track starts to get overgrown from disuse. Once that happens, it gets harder and harder to get a train down that track, so it goes on the track that it can go down. What I can do, I'm pretty sure, is to add a new switch part way down the track. I can't make it connect to the old track, but I can lay a new track that's different than the one Adam laid. Does that make sense?"

"I think so. So how do we make a new switch?"

"We build it on the fly. What do you want the new track to lead to? Obviously not what it does now, but I don't think you want it to go to a blank train station either. Then you'd have no desire at all."

"You know, if I didn't have the hots for every woman that winks at me, I'd be a lot better off."

"But you still like feeling that desire build in you when she does?"

"Well, um, yeah."

She chuckled softly. "Sounds like the same thing Sue said. She likes how it feels when she's thinking about sex. She says it feels a lot like it felt when you were first married, only aimed at each other, not other men and women. But she didn't want to eliminate that either. She's having fun playing. So, is that what you want too? You want to be able to play and enjoy the attentions of another woman?"

"I sorta do."

"Good. Because if you'd have said no, it would be a much more difficult thing to do, given your current state."

"My current state?"

She smiled and reached up to the top of the black dress. She tugged a small zipper down, sliding it down her front, the black material spreading to show her bare skin under. I watched as she pulled the zipper slowly down, exposing more of her chest, and then the swell of the sides of her small breasts. She continued to pull down, her stomach and belly button showing, and she still pulled. She finally stopped when she'd reached the end, nearly as low as her mound. She reached up and spread the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She wore no bra and no panties, leaving her in high heel boots, fishnet stockings and a black garter. Her long hair flowed down, partly down her back and partly over her right shoulder and breast. Her mound was shaved clean, as were her lips. She had small tattoos, of spider webs, around both nipples. She bent over and unzipped one boot slipped it off and then the other. With a crooked little grin, she walked to the handbag she had set down when she walked in, withdrew something and then stepped to the bed.

"This part I'm definitely going to enjoy." She said, as she climbed onto the bed and then over me, straddling me. She reached down to grasp my already hard member and lifted it up. She rubbed my head around her lips, and then nestled it between them. "Ohhhh my, yes!" She cooed softly, as she settled her weight down on me, forcing my head into her depths. She lifted and lowered slowly, watching my eyes, staring at me, making me feel like she was staring deep into my soul. "Yesssss, I see it now, the desire, the want, the need to make me orgasm and then you. But I also see something else, something deeper. I see your want, and desire, for someone special, someone you love, someone you love more than anything or anyone else. I see your desire for your wife."

"How can you see that?"

"Your eyes are the doorway to your soul." She whispered. She reached out and held out a small bottle. She pulled an old fashioned stopper from the bottle and then lowered it to my lips. "Drink." She whispered.