Camping Exposure Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers

Epilogue.---

Xenia was right, it took me having sex with each of my girls, fucking them right up to the point of coming, where I pulled out and filled Sue. Once that was done, I was able to resist, but the desire was still there, and that didn't stop them from teasing me. The few weeks they were home between semesters provided ample opportunity for them to tease and strip for me, which they availed themselves of. Not only did they do that, sometimes encouraging their friends to join in, they climbed into the shower with me, and even on one occasion, climbed into bed with us. It took restraint, to not come in both of my incredibly beautiful daughters, restraint which I didn't apply to any of their twenty-year old friends. Xenia came just after Christmas to help us. After they teased and played with the two of us, Xenia and I climaxed and she was able to find the root. I still desire them, and even after undoing their programming, the girls still had a desire to flirt and tease me, even going so far as stripping and occasionally having sex, but now it was our choice, not someone else's. To this day I have been able to refrain from emptying my seed in their pussies, usually pumping my load on their bodies or in their mouths.

Sue's sister was another matter. So far, we've had sex at least two dozen times, mostly because, after explaining things to her, she understood all too well what teasing me led to. I think she liked having an excuse to have sex with me. Sue, didn't want her brother-in-law to feel left out, and occasionally invited him to come play, as a couple. I'm pretty sure that he's interested in keeping the arrangement going for some time, as is her sister.

Sue's mom, well, mom was another story altogether. She refused to believe that a person could be turned into the kind of sex animal I had become, just by being hypnotized. We assured her that I was completely unable to help myself if I was teased and the woman didn't say no. Almost to try to prove us wrong, she walked into the living room the first morning we were at her house for Christmas, having just showered, and asked me if I would shave her legs. Of course, I followed and shaved her legs, and her pussy, giving her two good orgasms and one full load before we were done, the first sex she'd had since dad passed away. She still doesn't believe I can't resist, but that hasn't stopped her from flashing me her tits three times, and not saying no.

Work got more controlled. Without programmed girls trying to get into my pants, I was able to hold the lid on things. Debbie and I still found places at work to fuck, as has the dean's wife, even though Ivy had de-programmed her. The chancellor never learned about his wife being programmed, since no one was calling her to make her do things, and as long as she and I don't cross paths. Apparently seeing me triggers something in her and she wants me to pretend to rape her. I've never been much on forced sex circumstances, but I did agree to tie her to a table, twice, and fuck her brains out. According to Xenia, over time that programming will fade, though in the interim we have to be careful around each other in a public setting.

Debbie and Joe still come by to play, though not as often, partly because Debbie is getting some at work with me, and partly because Sue doesn't need Joe as often any more. Sue does still stop by Joe's after work on occasion, which he enjoys, but she admits that it's not as fulfilling as when she and I are playing with them as a couple.

We've become regular visitors at Claire's house. Sometimes alone with her and at other times, with friends, including Carlotta. There were so many women touched by Adam, it took nearly two months to meet with each of them and their spouses at Claire's house. Some took it well, others, not so well. Xenia and Ivy have been down on a regular basis, trying to help the couples. Most of the women weren't programmed to want other women, so Xenia taught me how to couple with them and find the root, like she did to me. It took almost six sessions with her before she felt I was ready to try one. I started with Gail, wanting to help her, even though her husband, and my best friend, still refused to believe what had happened. He was there, in the room, when I tried to deprogram her the first time, only being partly successful at finding the root. By the second attempt, I was getting better at laying new paths for them, and worked on Gail while Xenia helped Trevor "see". It was amazing how easy it was for her to convince him to have sex with her so she could help him understand what I was doing to his wife. I had to admit it was kind of fun, and the experience has drawn the four of us even closer. Close enough to partner swap the last time we were at the lake. I've never been quite convinced that part of Xenia's method of making him see wasn't to plant a little seed of her own.

The hardest one was June. She avoided jail because she had been programmed, but it left an indelible mark on her, that she had compromised so many of her friends. No matter how hard I tried, I could never find the root of her program, and I tried numerous times. I could feel her desire, her want, her need, but I couldn't find where it was coming from. Her programming was so messed up, probably because she was one of the first Adam tried. As a result, she would probably always want to do the things she's been doing, group sex, bisexual interludes, gangbangs and role playing being raped. We never knew what would happen. Sometimes out of the blue she'd just stand up and take off her clothes and beg me to fuck her, or to tie her up and take her, or any number of other sexual perversions. Sue and she are still friends, but not nearly as close as they once were.

Dr Kim went to prison for his role in killing Adam and his friends and his attempts on our lives. Not to mention accessory to rape, of over sixty women!

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot... Julia and her husband have taken a liking to camping with us. I just bought a bigger tent for our first trip to the lake this year. He seems to enjoy playing couple swap games with us, no longer bothered by seeing his wife having sex with me, at least, not as long as Sue is doing the same with him. Once again, I think Xenia had something to do with that, since she coupled with him to help him 'see'. We're scheduled to go out next weekend, for the first time this year, now that winter is a thing of the past. It's been several months since Julia and I slept together, and I'm looking forward to cuddling up in a sleeping bag with her. Sue bought a brand new, flannel night shirt, just for the trip, knowing how much Julia's husband enjoys trying to unbutton all those buttons, a few at a time over the course of an hour or so. He really enjoys seeing Sue partly naked, and I can't blame him. She is still one fucking hot sexy looking woman.

Yeah, life isn't the same as it used to be, but both of us are enjoying it to the fullest, with many more adventures to come.

--- the end. ---

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers