Camping Exposure Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?"

She smiled down with that crooked grin again. "A spell in a bottle."

"Drugs?"

"Not like you think of. It is a spell, a special one. It allows me to reach into your mind, to guide you, direct you, coax you. Laypeople would say it's a mind drug, a black magic spell. But that's overly simple. This merely allows me to coax your thoughts to a particular place. What I do there, with my mind, one could consider black magic, if I wanted, I could make you desire almost anything I want. But that isn't what I intend. I intend to help build that track we talked about, but in this case, it will be more like a narrow walking path. What I need for you to do, is to drink this, and then to make me climax. I want you to wait, to hold yourself back, until I tell you. In order to reach where I must, we both need to be in that state, that intimate connection brought on by mutual orgasm. Mine will last as long as I wish it, once you start it. And while I am climaxing, you will come with me. Then, at that precise moment, the deepest ranges of your mind will become open to me. Then, and only then, can I draw that path in your mind, that track to guide you to a different outcome than the one he left. You'll have to trust me, because in that moment, I will be one with your deepest desires and wants. In that moment your soul will be laid bare to me. In that moment, and only that moment, can we have any hope of fixing what he broke. And when I withdraw, I'll remember, I'll feel those desires with you, drawing you along that new path, like a guide in the night. While we climax, together, I can help you."

"It sounds like, I don't know what."

"Magic?"

"Yeah, magic."

"You have to trust me. Because when I leave your mind, I'll know your secrets, and you will know mine. We will be forever linked by that."

"Witches really do this kind of thing?" I asked, not quite believing any of it.

"Not all witches. In fact, there are only two in the coven that would even attempt such a thing. The grandmother, and myself."

"Why you?"

"Because I am the spell master. The teacher of spells for our coven."

"And Sue? Will she be here?"

"She will, in a bit. At the moment she is cementing her new paths in her mind. It will take her a little while to finish, but Ivy is helping her."

"Helping her?"

"Helping her climax again. After she has, she will join us, and she will help you climax again as well. Once I lay the pathways, you will have walk them yourself so you will be able to find them again when you are with a stranger. You must, as she is now, walk the path with a friend or lover. Are you ready?"

"Did you do it this way with her?"

"Oh goodness no. She was easy. All we did was play the sound track and then I could give her new, um, programming, I think you called it. I laid new paths, new desires, new wants, and directed her away from the ones she didn't want. Did you know she was programmed to desire sex with multiple men at once?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Did you know she was programmed to want to taste your semen from the pussy of another woman?"

"I did."

"And did you know that she was told, she was going to be programmed to stay with you, no matter what?"

"Yeah. He said he was going to do that."

"He didn't. She did that one to herself. She thought he did, but in reality, her love for you already had that programmed into herself, if you want to call it that."

"Really?"

"I found a few other surprises in there when I started poking around. Some I think you will find quite amusing, when the time comes. Now, let's concentrate on you. Drink this and let's begin."

I took the tiny bottle and drank the contents. She took the empty bottle and stoppered it and set it on the nightstand by the bed. Then she began to lift and lower herself slowly at first. "Listen to my voice. Hear my words, feel my body. Feel where our bodies are coupled, feel the heat, and the smoothness. Reach out with your feelings and try to find my mind, while I reach for yours."

"How do I do that?" I asked, as I watched her moving rhythmically up and down.

"You'll know when it happens. Coupling in the middle of orgasm is one of the deepest connections we know to make. Hate, lust, and orgasm are three of the deepest emotional states and each opens the door to a different part of the subconscious mind. Adam didn't know it, but by having sex with his victims when he was programming them put those desires and wants into one of the most powerful parts of the brain, the erotic pleasure centers. When you and I climax, what I gave you, will help you reach out and touch my mind. When you come, just reach out and think of me, think of how it feels to be coupled to me. Follow the feeling, the sensations. Feel for my body and my mind. Yesssss! There you are. Can you feel it? I can already feel yours building, growing deep inside you. I feel you swelling, moving in me, my body stroking yours, yours stroking mine. Yes, there it is. Growing. Try to reach my mind. Try to find my orgasm with your mind." She whispered as she moved, her pussy stroking my cock, her fingernails gently stroking my chest, in time with her strokes of my dick.

"Oh damn." I groaned, as I felt a little dizzy. I could feel her pussy stroking me, my head spreading her depths, the tip of my head touching her cervix, as she rested her firm smooth butt cheeks on my thighs. I could feel something else. I felt like there was someone standing with me. It wasn't distinct, more like a nagging feeling of being watched. Just a soft, flitting presence.

"Yes, there you are, you found me. I can feel your desire in my mind, your intensity, your lust. Concentrate on my body. Feel me, feel for my clitoris. Think about how your cock feels, stroking across it. Can you feel it? Yes, there. You do. I can feel you feeling it. Now, think about making me climax, think about driving my desire up. Feel my desire, feel my want, my need, grow. Feel me moving toward orgasm, the seed growing deep within me. Can you feel it? Can you feel my want and desire for your seed?"

"I can." I whispered, feeling like I was floating, almost like I was under water. I couldn't feel my arms or legs, but I could feel my dick inside her, the heat of her body flowing into me. I could feel every little ridge and wrinkle of her vagina as my head slipped past them, time and again. And I could feel her want, her need. I could feel her wanting to share with me, wanting to share that moment. I could feel both of our orgasms reaching out, like two octopuses reaching for each other, their tentacles touching each other just at the tips. As she moved up and down, I could feel them pull each other closer and closer.

"Yes. Yes. You're going to make me come. Feel my orgasm grow, touching yours, pulling each other together. Now let me reach into your mind. I'm looking for the root, the base of the tree he planted. Oh yes. Feel my climax starting. Pull me in, but hold yours, don't come yet, I haven't found the root of the tree. I must find the root first."

It was all I could do to hold my orgasm at bay, it was building within me, urgency, need, want. I felt like a cup overflowing, unable to contain the feeling within me. I didn't know how long I could hold it back.

"There.... There it is. NOW! COME WITH ME NOW!" She screamed into the room, as she began to shudder and tremble. I'd no idea how many times I've come in my lifetime, but what was happening was, by far, the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt. My whole body seemed to be on fire, but inside. I could feel my cock swelling with each surge of cum flowing into her, and at the same time, I could feel my seed pushing against the end of her tunnel, my semen expanding her vagina, ever so slightly more. I could feel the tingle running through her body, from her nipples being pinched by my fingers, when I didn't even realize I'd grabbed them.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, as the second surge of cum lanced into her pussy, feeling her body shudder, but not around me, but part of me. I could feel her pussy clenching and squeezing me, and I could feel her pussy feeling my cock. It was dizzying, and made no sense, but I could feel her orgasm mixed with mine. I felt the third surge of cum lance into her and the elation she felt at the sensation, and something else. I could feel her elation at finding what she wanted. I felt a sudden desire for Sue, to have Sue sitting on me, to have Sue accepting my seed deep in her vagina. It was okay that it wasn't her, but I could feel the desire to have it be her. And then, it was gone, her orgasm became hers and mine, mine. They were no longer entangled, but now side by side.

"Oh shit, yes!" She panted, as she looked down at me. "You are an incredibly sensitive man. I could feel your desire for all the women you've been having sex with, caring about them, not wanting them to be hurt or feel used. I could feel your desire for your wife, and something else, something I don't know how to answer yet. I could feel your desire for someone else, or multiple someone else's. It's a desire you hold, but are ashamed of, afraid of, your mind was trying to hide it from me, almost as if it didn't want it to be known. I wasn't ready for that. I didn't expect that. We'll have to address that in another pass. This one, this was enough." She whispered, rolling off of me and laying by me. "I need to rest. Go find Sue. Make love to her. Feel all those things with her while I rest."

I wasn't sure I could walk. I was wobbly, but managed to get to the door. I made my way down the hall, leaning against it, and then into the living room. I saw Sue there, with Ivy, both nude, laying on the carpet, each of them licking the other's pussy. Ivy saw me first, looking up at me with concern. She climbed from Sue, and helped me lay on the floor. "She said to come out here and have sex," I mumbled.

Ivy looked down at me and grinned. "Come on Sue, your husband just invited us to fuck him!"

"Fine, but I get his cock first!" Sue said, with a little grin. She crawled around, to put her face over my crotch, then began to lick and suck my cum covered member. I closed my eyes and tried to remember what Xenia had told me, about what Sue wanted to be left with, but couldn't seem to make my mind work well enough. Sue had my dick growing in a surprisingly short period of time, she moved to straddle me, aiming my dick at her pussy. I watched her aim me at her sweet pussy, looking at her, desiring her, wanting her. I groaned softly, as she pressed herself down over my cock, her already wet pussy, sliding down my full length as she too let out a pleasured moan.

I remembered what Xenia said, what she felt, how it felt to be penetrated by my cock, and how my cock felt being inside her at the same time. I felt something else, something flowing over and through me. Love. I love my wife. I wanted to feel with her what I felt with Xenia. I watched her sliding up and down my shaft, her body moving fluidly as she worked herself on my shaft.

It was almost a disappointment when Ivy moved over my face, blocking my view of my wife's sexy body. Ivy lowered her pussy to my face, looking down at me lustfully. I moved my hands to her butt, then helped move her to my face, but what I really wanted was to taste my wife. Up and down Sue moved, working both of us closer to climax, sending urgency through my body. Her bare ass slapped rhythmically on me, the sound pleasant and reassuring. I could feel my dick sliding deep in her, with each stroke down onto me, caressing her vaginal walls, her walls caressing my head in all the right places. I could hear her breathing, her familiar moans, all telling me she was growing closer and closer to orgasm. I wanted her to orgasm on me, around me, with me. Yes, that's it! That's what she said. She wanted me to come with Sue.

I felt Sue's pussy start to clench around me, squeezing me, making her tighter around my fat shaft. I loved how it felt. I could almost feel her love for me flowing through our coupling. My head was swimming with sensations I couldn't avoid or stop. I knew I was going to come, I was going to fill my wife with my cum. I groaned deeply, as my body bucked under her, pumping a gush of cum up into her, as she slammed herself down hard on me. "Oh, fuck yes!" I groaned into Ivy's pussy, as my wife and I climaxed together.

Xenia walked out of the bedroom at the sound of my wife's cries of ecstasy, and stood in front of Ivy. I was panting, looking up at her and Ivy from between Ivy's thighs as I tried to catch my breath. She stepped toward Ivy and pulled her face toward her pussy. "That's it, sweetie. You taste him on me, don't you? You know you like it. You like to taste a man on my lips." Xenia cooed softly as Ivy licked her leaking slit. "That's my girl. Lick me. Take all of him from me. Mmmmmm. Yes. Find my clit. There, yes. There. Lick it. Tease it. Make me come for you. You want to, I know you do, you always do. Come for me sweetie."

"Oh damn." I groaned, as I watched Xenia's body begin to tremble and shake as she stood above my head, her feet on either side of both my head and Ivy's thighs. Her widely spread legs let me see her pussy as Ivy licked and stroked it. If I hadn't just climaxed, I'd be coming in buckets at the sight, but instead, I felt my dick, which had just started to soften, begin hardening again inside my wife's pussy.

"That a girl. Make me come." Xenia moaned loudly, her pussy dripping her juices onto my face. I tilted my head back and tried to catch the drips in my mouth, as her shudders and trembles grew more pronounced. "OH FUCK YES!" Xenia cried loudly, as her body stiffened. I felt her raining her juices down on me, soaking my face and neck as well as Ivy's chest. She jerked hard, half a dozen times, leaving me laying in a wet puddle of carpet, below her.

Finally, she stopped shuddering and stepped back, leaving Ivy panting for breath. Ivy used her hands to rub Xenia's juices into her big soft tits, teasing her nipples as she looked down at me. I knew what she wanted. She didn't have to say anything. I shifted my face back to her pussy and began to lick and flick her clit, trying to draw the climax that had been building, back to fruition. It didn't take me long, as turned on as she was, before she was moaning and grinding herself against my face.

"Oh God yes. Here it comes. Ohhhhhhhh fuck yes. OHHHHHHHH YES!" she cried, as her whole body jerked, pumping her cum into my mouth and around my face. I let my mouth capture her juices, swallowing it down, as she emptied it into me in several hard jerks of her body. She held herself over me, panting for long seconds before she rolled herself off of me and lay back on the carpet.

Sue looked at me, smiling as she still sat, on my again hard dick. "Someone liked what they saw."

"How could I not?"

"Is this what you wanted from me? Is this how you wanted me to be, playful and sexy and, well, willing to do more than I have been?"

"The question is, is it what you want?"

"I want what you want. I want us to be happy together forever, and if being a little more willing to play like this does that, for both of us, then that's what I want. I can still have her change me, to take this away, but I hope you don't want me to. I sorta like this. It reminds me of how we were when we were first married. We had so much fun being sexy with each other."

"As long as I'm not forcing you to do something you don't want."

"You're not." She said to me, before looking at Xenia. "So?"

"I can tell you that your husband has a deep love for you. What Adam did, was very deep. But I found the root. I gave him a new path. That path is you, both alone and with others. It will take some time to reinforce that path, but I think you can do it. The more you exercise it, the stronger it will grow, and the more he will have the ability to control it."

"So, have lots of sex?"

"With you, and with others, along with you. For now, it is best if you participate when he is having sex with others, but it won't need to be that way forever. A few weeks should make the path more permanent. Share friends with him, couples, even strangers, but share with him so he can use your love as a guidepost."

"Thank you." Sue whispered.

"There is one thing. I wasn't ready for it, but he has a deep desire for someone in particular, besides you. I couldn't read who, his mind was trying to hide it, almost as if he's ashamed of that desire, but I could see the level of desire and how deeply it's planted."

"I don't understand. Someone besides me? Who?"

"I couldn't tell."

"Our girls and your mother." I said softly. "Remember? He told me I'd want them. I don't think he meant to do what he did. I think he meant for me to just react when they stripped. But he talked too damn much and I want them. I want to watch them undress and tease me and I want them to climb onto my lap and ride me until I come in them, in both of them."

Sue looked at Xenia in the silent question.

Xenia shook her head slowly. "I'm not sure what to do about that. It's so deep. I know that I can reach it with the orgasm coupling. But he's hiding it, he may not allow me to find the root. He might just have to let it come about, to reduce its intensity to something he can manage."

"So, you're saying I'm not going to be able to refrain from having sex with my own daughters?"

"Not at all. It will be yours to control, but it may take more willpower than you possess. One thing you can try. Have sex with Sue and the girls together. You have the power within you to steer your orgasm to complete inside your wife instead, but they'll have to be part of it. Let them undress and tease you. Let them feel your cock, feel its fatness and hardness. Let them experience your desire and lust, and then, when you think you can't hold back any longer, slide out of them and into Sue. Let Sue take your seed. Once you have done that once with the girls, call me, and I can help you find the root. It will then take the four of us, together, coupling together at the same time for me to get to the root. That is my advice."

"So, he's going to have sex with his daughters, and you can't change that?" Ivy asked.

"No. Not the way it's planted. It wasn't planted on purpose. It's deep in his lust center. He doesn't lust for me to that level. And it has to be lust. It was written in lust, and it will have to be purged in lust, just like what we worked on today was driven by desire."

"But we can, I mean once they are here and we've had sex, then we can find it?" I asked.

"I think so." Xenia answered. "Until you have sex with them, share the desire and lust, feel their lust and desire for you. Until then your mind will keep it hidden. Once it is a memory, I can use the memory to guide me to the source. The girls, your daughters will have to help. They will have to be with you, engaging that lust, drawing it out, while we couple in orgasm. But I think it can be done." She turned to look at Ivy. "Well my love, should we go home? I need you to hold me while I sleep."

"My pleasure." Ivy answered.

"I don't get it. I thought you were friends."

"Would you have allowed me to help, if she'd have told you I was her wife?" Xenia asked. "I am. We've been married and sharing each other for a long time. If you two want, we'd be more than happy to come share ourselves with you again, just or fun? I know I will have to be back to help Allen again, with your daughters, but I'd be happy to just come play. Allen should be able to control things better, but it will take a long time for what was done to him, and you, to go away. In the meantime, in a few weeks we can do this again. Until then, have sex, with Sue and with others with her. Help grow that path, and then in a few weeks you and I can couple again and we can change it a little more. But it will be your choice. Just let Ivy know." She said as she stood up. She found her dress and slipped it on, while Ivy dressed. Sue and I got up and kissed them both goodbye and then the two of us went to the bedroom to explore each other again. In some ways it felt much like when we were first married. I hoped that meant that some of the games we played would be coming back.