All Comments on 'Camping with a Difference Ch. 01'

by whields

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh wow

So erotic , I’ve been there myself

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7over 3 years ago
Great Story!

Loved your story! I’m like Jeff, a “straight” guy who’s found himself jacking off more and more to pictures of naked guys making love to each other. Like Jeff, I haven’t been able to make myself take the next, fateful step and find out how it feels to be with another man. This story gave me a good idea what it’s like, though, so maybe someday soon I’ll know. In the meantime, I’ll dream about lying naked next to another man and letting nature take its course...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught

I'd love to catch a guy like you in the woods, make you suck on my dick, then fuck you. I also like the idea of taking those photos of you and sending them to a guy you were chatting to. Something tells me that you've had a lot more fun outdoors since then. I look forward to reading about your journey of self-discovery.

TerriCTerriCover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great story, it got me so hard. I love the idea of being caught outside and getting fucked anonymously.

Scratchy505Scratchy505over 3 years ago

Ya know, I've read several stories on here (as I'm sure we all have) and even if the story is good, at some point I find myself skimming/scrolling past a chunk of paragraphs because, ultimately, the story is gonna end with guy getting fucked, sucking dick, etc...blah blah, what-eva. However, I dunno what it was exactly about your story that got me, kept my attention, what have you,...but...well, I suppose what I'm getting at is,...Heh. wow,...good job, dude! Helluva story, very sexy, good build-up,....just,....hot! Good shit, man! :-D

How_KinkyHow_Kinkyabout 3 years ago

I loved this story! Love the outdoor aspect of it as well as being caught, being seen by others, etc. Now I'm rock hard, thanks! ;)

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

Alfresco fucking is such a turn on for me. Perhaps it is the thrill of being caught or simply a deep seated desire to be an exhibitionist. My favourite experience was being fucked above the SW coast path in Dorset on Golden Cap in full view of an open fishing boat anchored in the cove below containing 5 fishermen. Then afterwards resuming my hike and getting funny looks and smirks as my cum soaked shorts gave the game away!

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Very hot with so many wonderful parts including naked outdoors, getting caught, wanking, taking photos of his body, and lusting to be fucked! Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous