Camping with a Difference Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
140 Followers

He put his shorts on, not bothering to get his t-shirt and boxers from the pack, and picked up his phone.

Out of habit, he unlocked it, and saw that there were several grindr messages. Quickly, he opened the chat, and looked at what he had received. The latest messages were more pictures, one of a tanned torso, with tight white boxers showing off a bulging cock, the other of a guy with his ass in the air and a hand pumping his handing cock. Above these were some other messages that initially made no sense to Jeff.

"Get caught?" and "Is that you? that's hot."

Scrolling up, these messages immediately made more sense. He may have forgotten the guy had been in control of his phone, but the guy certainly had not. Posted on his side of the conversation were a number of photos, taken in the past 30 minutes, of various points of their fucking. Scrolling to the top, Jeff looked at the first one. This was of him, on his knees, with a mouthful of cock. The next, which he wondered how the guy had taken without him noticing, was of him, standing, his face covered in cum. The final one was of the guys dick buried in his ass; his own back arched in pleasure of being fucked, the small backpack perched strangely on top.

"Wow," Jeff breathed, somehow grateful that the guy had recorded his first time. He was seriously turned on, and stopped heading back to the path, and dropped his shorts, grabbing his dick, and jerking off to the pictures of him being fucked. Within moments, he was coming for the third time in quick succession, the cum oozing and seeping round his fingers as he worked. Wiping the cum on his ass, he pulled his shorts back up, fully aware that is shorts were getting very stained.

As he re-joined the path, he wondered how to reply on grindr.


whields
whields
140 Followers
12