All Comments on 'Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 02'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would've gotten Nick's phone number. :O)

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 2 years ago

I love this story. Of course it is all bullshit - but the author has the mental aspects of sex down pat ... a guy doesn't even have to have a bigger dick to dominate though, only a steel will like I was hoping the Asian or Latino stud would have portrayed. The massive dicks mentioned are near the extremes of reality but make for a fun, even if unrealistic read!

ambiguousarchieambiguousarchieover 2 years ago

Awesome! I liked the first part, but this one really clicked. Some of your best work yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome addition to the story line. Keep it going!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I'm such a faggot I would love to suck all 5 cocks one after the other. I have recently started sucking the cock of a high school friend of mine who I re-connected with recently after his divorce. I'm now his personal cocksucker and I LOVE IT !!!!

Please tell us more stories and more adventures of sucking Luke's big wonderful cock. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories never miss. Please keep this and other series going :)

Xmale06Xmale06over 2 years ago

Great new chapter here! I can't wait to read how Nick and Luke will go on training their herd of bitches.

And most of all, when will they assert their domination by taking each cherry and turn them all in eager pussyboys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for Luke to finally fuck the main character in the ass

neilscott6neilscott6over 2 years ago

So happy you are back writing.

griff9735griff9735over 2 years ago

I got so hard reading about Luke dominating those other guys. I would love to be the faggot for Luke and get humiliated and used by him and his alpha friends! I love sucking cock and taking orders from alpha men I have been doing it all my life and had one married man that I serviced twice a week for years as he had me do humiliating things to me and let his other straight friends use me any way they wanted! I was in faggot heaven!

cat_suckercat_suckerover 2 years ago

I always love your stories! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love this story!! hope to follow luke and maybe nick as well now??

Brad4FunBrad4Funover 2 years ago

It was a fun story. Thank you so much for your great work in producing it. Keep up the awesome work. You are appreciated. A variation for future would be to have the bi alpha be protective of the sub's actions, and not threaten to expose him in his normal life back in class. That gives their relationship more of a long term future, and avoids a blackmail type situation that raises fear in your gay readers.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Hot hot hot story - wow! Cock suckers out in the wilderness worshiping cocks - oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are so hot, I’ve cum to every single one of them. Please never stop writing. 🥵

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudover 1 year ago

Always great. Like the domination side of things especially with buddies/rivals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot. Really hot.

There is too much humiliation and domination for my taste, but based on public comments, I can tell many users love this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You're a very lucky young man to have met an Apex male like Luke. You're being broken in by someone with a lot of extra testosterone, and you're blessed to be in presence. He's showing you the ways of manhood. A strong, big dicked man stands above a ll the competition, and you're his sissy bitch. You'll always be on your knees in his presence. You need that pecker. Don't worry. You've found your safe space now. When he fucked your brain, it flipped a switch, see? You're a natural born dicksucker, reborn chugging cock. You're a cum guzzler and you love earning it.

monarc7monarc74 months ago

This is naking me want to be dominant and be dominated at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous