Campus King Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregory climbed from the bed, lifting his powerful leg up over her head she cleaned herself. He cupped her rear as she stood, and Patricia smiled and leaned into his palms while his strong fingers molded her soft flesh. He was still without pants, and his fat cock came to rest against her thighs and the cleft of her bottom. "Did you mean what you said yesterday, Pat? Should I just take what I want?"

Patricia cooed while staring him in the eyes. She toweled her face off and leaned into him, her big breasts crushed against his big, muscular body. Moving his hand up her body, he found her breasts and cupped those next. His hands were powerful, his fingers-vice like against her yielding flesh, and she moaned as a small amount of milk escaped her. "Yes," she breathed. "Normally, I would say that is awful advice to give a man as big and strong as you, but you're not just any big, strong man, Greg. You're more, and you deserve more. Girls your age are too stupid to see the good thing in front of them. So, they might need you to educate them, to help them understand, but I know from experience. I know, Greg, that once they have you, they won't want anyone else. Ever."

The implication of her words were not lost on him. She had already compared him favorably against her husband, but the words still turned him on. He grinned and hefted her breasts and bounced them in his palms. "Yeah? That how you feel about your husband?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you not want him anymore?"

"Not since I first saw you," she admitted with a small smile on her face. "I loved him for a long time. Hell, I had his daughter, but things have changed." Reaching up, she cupped his hands around her breasts and held them there. "I've said it already, Greg. I'm your woman now. I belong completely to you. No one else."

It was difficult to stay limp when she said things like that, but he also knew that she would have to get back to her family sooner rather than later. Having power over her was not the same as wanting to exercise it. He twitched against, however, and felt compelled to ask another question. "And what about your daughter, then? How do you feel about her?"

Patricia smiled thoughtfully at him and said, "Hmm. Well, wouldn't it be nice if she had a real man as a father?" She turned in his grasp and stared him in the eyes as he stammered. It was a big ask, she realized, and she also realized he had misinterpreted what she said and was quick to correct it. "Calm down, Greg. I'm not asking you to marry me, and I'm not bold enough to pretend like I own your dick." She cupped him and stroked him idly, milking a last pearl of cum out onto her dress without notice or care. Her eyes were fixed on his eyes and watching his expression change from worry to confusion. "All I am trying to do it make it clear where I stand. I'm yours now. However you want me, wherever you want me. My husband and daughter don't get to keep me all to themselves anymore. Whatever you choose, I am yours."

Gregory stared at her in complete confusion. His dick was thickening, though, threatening at arousal again. He gave a crooked, bewildered smile and laughed breathless before saying, "And what if I stopped fucking you."

Patricia giggled and it sent a bounce and sway through her enormous tits. Then, she pressed herself to him, her soft body molding against his hard muscles as she purred, "I doubt you would, but..." She shrugged after that and kissed him on his chin. "Mm. I guess I would wait for you." When Gregory looked surprised, she laughed again and said, "My pussy belongs to you now, Greg. My husband isn't worth my time, and my daughter that you worry so much about? She's not a part of my sex life." She winked at him. "But you wouldn't leave me high and dry like that, would you?"

"Fuck no," Gregory laughed, and he pulled her into a kiss. The mess on her face did not bother him at all. He was a simple man who wanted simple pleasures, and so far the greatest pleasure he had found was in making a woman like Patricia his personal and private slut. The way she spoke to him was invigorating, and he took every word to heart. Convinced of his own greatness, he felt like he had claim to the entire world.

Patricia left after that and returned home to her normal, boring life. A shower at the end of the night washed away the stickiness of her skin but nothing washed away his smell. Joshua continued to disappoint her as she laid in bed beside him thinking of Gregory and of how he had changed her and given her whole life new meaning.

12