Can 2 men fully satisfy one woman?

Story Info
I challenge my bf. Can he and one other fully satisfy me?
2.6k words
4.31
8.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was originally just a throw away comment to my boyfriend. Its consequences were surprising. The comment was,

"No man can satisfy a woman fully with just his cock. A woman can keep having orgasms for hours while a mans' cock is useless after one orgasm or at the most two."

It was un-thought through, un-provable and immature. It would have been immature if I had been 16 years old but I was 21. I was in my final year of uni and had been enjoying the busiest sexual time of my life. I had a very strong sex drive during my uni years and I am pleased to say that it has stayed with me in the ten years since.

My boyfriend's reaction was predictable. Why are all men desperate to prove that they are studs? He was no exception calling me out on my comment. Neither of us wanted to back down. My next comment was one that upped the ante and led directly to the events I will describe below.

"I could take two men on and when their cocks are no longer any use to me I will still be looking for more."

I had just sealed my own fate. Mat had always said that he would love to see me with another man and I had just as good as invited another man into our bedroom. He was like a dog with a bone. There was no way this was not going to happen unless I backed down, something I was not about to do. I was still just able to control some of the details. The main one of these was who would be the other man. There was an obvious choice, Jack, Mat's best friend who was good looking and always seemed to be very attentive to me. When I suggested Jack Mat was far from enthusiastic. I could not tease out of him why. He didn't give me an answer but did suggest three other men. None of these appealed to me so I insisted that it was Jack or nobody. Mat reluctantly agreed.

We met with Jack to discuss what we wanted. By this time I had moved from feeling I had backed myself into a corner to being incredibly excited by the idea. Even when we met to discuss things with Jack my panties were struggling to absorb all my excitement. Mat embarrassed me by not just asking Jack whether he wanted to join us but explained how I had said that two men would not be able to satisfy me. Even at this point we had not actually asked Jack to join us. When we did he couldn't agree quick enough. We had asked him to join us a week later as we wanted to give all of us the time to be certain. I also wanted to enjoy the anticipation.

When Mat and I got back to my room we were still nearly fully clothed as we enjoyed the most frenzied sex we had ever enjoyed. I came within seconds of him entering me and again as he built up for his orgasm. It was the shortest love making session ever but one of the best. We only made love once more during the week as we were both keen to save our best for my first threesome. The anticipation was both exciting but also deeply frustrating. It had been a while since I had gone five days without having sex and an orgasm.

On the day we met in the bar early in the evening. It was a mistake as the drinks were downed in seconds, as we were all desperate to get on with what we all hoped would be something special. I noticed that Mat had at least a partial erection that he was trying hard to hide. I wondered if Jack was as excited and was delighted to see that from his bulge he looked ready to explode. I have to admit that my excitement while not so evident was every bit as strong.

There was just a few seconds of uncertainty when we closed the door to my room. This was dispelled when without fuss I stripped all my clothes. This was no sexy striptease it was functional. None of us were looking for gentle lovemaking this was about sex, raw sex. I did however want to undress Jack and discover his body slowly. Sitting completely naked on my bed I unbuckled Jack belt and unzipped his trousers before slipping them down and off his feet. He was taking his shirt off as I did this so he faced me in just a pair jockey shorts as I looked up. Well I say in but he was as much out of them as in. There was four inches of his erection that the shorts could not contain. My god now I realized why Mat was so reluctant to involve Jack. I tried my best to not react to this revelation but could not resist easing the huge cock out of its constraints. Jack did look very pleased with himself, as I must have signaled my delight without meaning to. Mat was now naked and I tried to show the same appreciation for his erection. I knew Mat was not small but it certainly did not stand up to being compared.

I instantly wanted to feel the monster cock inside me. I knew that there could be a problem with Mat's confidence if I homed in on Jack's cock. I just had the presence of mind to register that however excited and lubricated I was it might be painful to take Jack immediately. I therefore made a big thing of saying that I wanted Mat to take me first. Usually we would spend time enjoying foreplay but as had been the case a week earlier we were both very ready without any.

Given the challenge in front of me I was very keen not to orgasm for as long as possible. Jack did sit next to us on the bed as Mat entered me with frightening ease. He played with my erect nipple and smiled at our urgency. As long as possible was not long at all. The whole situation including the build up and the presence of Jack was much too much for me and I exploded in a lovely orgasm almost immediately. I am not sure exactly when Mat's started but he finished fucking me as my spasms ebbed away.

Jack did not rush me and asked me whether I still wanted him to fuck me. It was very difficult not to be honest about how desperate I was but I was keen to spare Mat's feelings. Jack clearly had experience of fucking pussies that had never been lucky enough to enjoy such a monster. Without appearing to be condescending he suggested I might like to mount him while he was on his back. I was delighted that having been fucked and enjoyed an orgasm my pussy was probably as prepared to receive Jack's monster as it had ever been. I did not manage to receive him at the first attempt but tried again having shifted the angle slightly. It took my breath away when I managed to stretch enough to receive the first three or four inches. There was discomfort but I was going to take all of him if it killed me. He withdrew and apologized before adding more lubrication to his angry looking cock. It made a lot of difference as I sunk much further down onto him. There was still much more to go but I was able to take my time and enjoy being stretched like never before. I fucked him without taking the whole of his length. When he took hold of both of my nipples I sensed urgency in him but somehow he still resisted thrusting up into me. I was right that even without me taking all of him I felt the huge cock get even bigger just before emptied his balls deep inside me. I was delighted that I had not cum all over him for two reasons. If I had cum again I would be struggling to win the challenge. Also Mat would be delighted that I had cum while he fucked me but not when Jack had. Oh how fragile men's egos are!!

Mat was erect and ready before I dismounted but I wanted a break for a minute before he took me again. I used the excuse of needing to pee to collect my thoughts. When I returned there did not seem to be too much urgency. Mat got between my legs and took my untouched clit in his mouth. I knew he wanted to make me cum but was happy for him to play as Jack sucked on my nipples. This was actual quite sensual and given that I was not in danger of cumming from this I let it go on for a few minutes. Both men were clearly ready for round two so I asked Mat how he wanted to fuck me. He decided on his favorite position and was quickly fucking me from behind. Jack was sitting on a chair while this much more controlled fuck progressed. While his cock was still very big he was no longer at full erection. Just watching him idly playing with his cock was very arousing. I knew if I wanted to I could have played with my clit and cum within seconds. I did not often cum twice in a session but usually did if the session was protracted.

Now what I needed to do was to ensure Mat came and therefore was unable to bring a stiff cock to the party. Mat could last a long time (something I was usually delighted with) once he had cum once. I resorted to the females' trump card and faked building up to orgasm only completing the supposed climax when he ejaculated. As well as taking Mat out of the game it massaged his ego. I could not wait to revisit Jack's cock.

This time I offered him any position he wanted. In my experience predictably he took me from behind. I know I have a shapely backside but I am not sure this is why I so often receive a cock in this position. He was most of the way in me very quickly. It was stretching me to my limit but it was a stretching that now aroused me very quickly. Now there was no faking required. Now I was not trying to speed up Jack's orgasm. He was fucking me firmly and increasing the depth with every stroke. When I finally felt his balls rubbing my clit I was filled with pride. I was also full of cock. As wonderful as being fucked by a monster cock was I was concerned that being my fourth fucking could result in me becoming sore. I hoped that if I had a very real orgasm it would trigger Jack's. During this long sexual session my clit had hardly been troubled so I decided to play with it myself. When he saw me do this he stepped up the length and force of his strokes. This quite literally knocked the breath out of me. He now seemed to be rearranging my innards in the most extraordinarily exciting way. Suddenly his prick found somewhere that had never been found before and nothing on earth would have stopped my orgasm. This was violent as every part of my body went into spasm. His strokes were now short and fast but he was still buried deeper than anything had been buried before. As he withdrew I almost felt relief. I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to curl up and go to sleep.

I was just aware enough to realize that if I did it would have proved me wrong. Somehow I had to stir myself to prove that while both men were now limp and spent I was still up for more. I was allowed time to tidy myself up and get my head together. My only hope was my favorite vibrator/dildo. Trying to look alert and aroused I teased my clit with it before sinking it into my tender pussy. Even when I added my fingers to my clit I realized that I was a long way away from cumming a third time. I had to do something that not only aroused me but also excited the men watching.

My anus had always enjoyed being played with gently usually just as I orgasmed. The vibration as the tip of the vibrator teased the tight orifice to perfection. My natural lubrication was covering the area and my anus was feeling very relaxed. It seemed natural to ease the vibrator just inside the sensitive hole to increase the wonderful sensations. I fiddled about trying and eventually succeeding to increase the vibration level but in doing so it slid with ease a couple of inches into the excited hole. The combination of depth and increased vibration was stunning. The first couple of inches were by accident but the next four or five were completely deliberate. Why had I never done this before? Nothing bigger than a finger had ever passed in this direction but now I found myself fucking my bottom with a substantial dildo that was vibrating violently. I hardly noticed that both men were watching intently. Mat was stroking his flaccid cock while Jack's firm but not erect cock still fascinated me.

A few times an orgasm seemed nearly within touching distance before just it faded out of reach. I was surprised that rubbing my clit was not what seemed to affect how close I was to orgasm. It was how firm I was in fucking my bottom. When I fucked myself harder the possibility of orgasm built and built. I was getting very close time and time but it just alluded me. Thinking that I needed to orgasm to prove my point I was becoming desperate. Finally as I became close yet again something gave and I knew that this time I would cum. The build up was slow very slow but I never doubted it would arrive. When it did it was far too gentle. Wave after gentle wave flowed through me. I wanted sharp and violent as usual but this was different. The peaks were not high and the lows were not low. The orgasm was based somewhere deep in my body. I am sure that I was completely conscious of the orgasm rolling on and on for much more than a minute but then I seemed in a comatosed state for minutes more as the orgasm seemed to rumble on for ever.

Both men seemed to be concerned for me as at last I regained some form of consciousness. When I confirmed that I was fine Mat seemed relieved. I gently took hold of his near erection but he covered my hand and said,

"No, you win."

Both men looked after me and we ended up with me in the middle and them cuddling up to me. It was nice in a way that nothing else had been for the last hour or two. I felt sexually exhausted and did not have another orgasm for three days. Mat and I stayed together for a while after that night. When we had definitely called an end to things I could not resist having a night of passion with Jack. It was a one off but it was another night I will never forget.

Strangely the threesome did lead to one dramatic change in my sexual journey through life. Anal sex has always featured very strongly since and even ten years on I rarely have a sexual experience that does not involve my bottom in one way or another. Unfortunately after my one night with Jack alone I have never experienced a prick that bares any comparison with his wonderful cock. A woman can only live in hope!