Can I Wake Him Up?

Story Info
Discovering a new way to wake him up.
804 words
4.5
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* everyone in this story is over 18*

I looked over at him. He fell asleep, I'm not surprised he's been drinking all day. I'm so horny though. I'm looking at his arms and his fresh braids and I can feel my pussy getting wet. Maybe I can wake him up this time. I go over to the couch and gently shake him.

"Hey baby, baby."

He looks at me and shuts his eyes again. Hmmm.....

I straddle you and start rubbing the back of your neck. I'm just wearing a tank top and a bralette so I pull my left breast up and out. I rub nipple and little and get it hard. It feels incredible. I can feel my clit tingling in anticipation. I start rubbing my nipple on your lips and watching it makes me even wetter.

"Wake up daddy. "

You open your eyes and look around and then smile up at me. Guess you weren't that tired.

You start licking my breast and swirling your tongue around my hard nipple before you start sucking on it and I'm going nuts. You pull out my out breast and hold them together and alternate sucking one nipple then the other while rubbing your thumbs across them gently. I'm can feel you're cocky growing and getting harder against my pussy and I can't stop myself from grinding up in your dick. You stop and take your hard dick out of your boxers I slide off my white thong and kneel down between your legs and take the ti into my mouth. I'm swirling my tongue around and lapping it up and down my mouth is warm & watering. I know how much you like the ball of my tongue ring rub up on that sensitive spot. Your moans are so sexy. Knowing how hard I make you is such a turn on.

You pull me up and I know you want me to sit on it. I take your dick out and rub it against my clit before I guide you into my tight wet pussy. I lower myself on to you slowly savoring that intense feeling of pleasure when you first enter me. Your stretching my walls and I adjust myself so you're all the way in. I grab the back of the couch and slowly move up and down on your dick.

I'm so wet right now I look down and can see my creamy white juices covering your cock. I keep riding you I can feel my clit rubbing up against your pelvic bone. You starting sucking my nipple and tweaking the other one with your fingers and I don't want to come yet but dam you feel so good. I can feel it building I don't think I can stop it.

You pick me up and carry me over to the grey chair. You start stroking me from behind I can feel you hitting my spot.

Your hard strokes are pushing my tits against the back of the chair and the friction of the couch fabric on my nipples is driving me crazy. You flip me over and put my legs on your shoulders. You lean in and start kissing me. I love your lips. They are so full & sexy. I can feel you pull out and the tip of your dick is pushing up against my little tight rosebud. You starting sucking on the spot on my neck that drives me crazy and there is this intense pressure and then the tip finally pushes into my tight little ass. It's painful but feels so good at the same time. I'm whimpering as I'm meeting your slow thrusts.

You're big dick moving in & out of my tight little ass feels so good. I reach down starting rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. I can feel you watching me. The feeling of you fucking my ass and me rubbing my clit is incredible and I start to cum.

Then I feel your dick pulsing and you're cumming too. You're still hard and you stick your big cock back into my dripping pussy.

It's so sensitive and feels so good. I want to ride you again and take advantage while I can.

I get back on top of you and I'm riding you and you grab my hips and start thrusting upwards. Your big cock is hitting my g spot and I can feel another orgasm building.

It's even more intense than the first.

I got between your legs and start sucking your cock. Up & down swirling my tongue around the head.

Your grab my hair and start fucking my face. I can feel you hitting the back of my throat, then you cum again and I swallow it all.

I cannot wait for round two.