The First Climax He Ever Gave Me

Story Info
I remember the first orgasm he ever gave me...
1.4k words
4.53
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people remember the first kiss, or the first time they said, "I love you."

Not me; I remember coming violently upon his rock hard erection.

I remember clearly how I felt when he tore my dress from my body, and threw me down upon the bed with such carnal passion, I could practically smell it on him. It was in his eyes; the way he looked at my naked body as I landed upon the bed in front of him. He seemed feral, like he was deciding whether to fuck me or kill me. Spoiler -- he fucked me.

He got down on his knees at the foot of the bed, and slid my ass across the silk sheets so that he could place his rugged, stubbled mouth directly upon my wetness. If I think hard enough, I can still feel his tongue upon me, riding up and down my folds, tasting every inch of me. I was wet before he started, but what he did to me drew out so much more. My juices melded with his saliva as he spared no thought for mess, spreading us all about my pussy, my inner thighs, and the bed beneath me.

He locked his lips atop my clitoris and began to suck just ever so gently. I'd never had that done before, and it made my eyes roll into the back of my head as I groaned loud enough to upset the neighbors.

He entered me with two of his fingers. These were lumberjack's fingers, construction worker's fingers; real blue-collar fingers. Gnarled digits that I swear the sex industry has since used to model the shape of their sex toys upon. It was as if they were almost designed to enter my swollen folds, seeking out my eager G-spot as he hooked them around on the backwards motion.

He stimulated my clitoris whilst he teased my G-spot -- I was in heaven, and I felt like I was going to climax then and there.

Maybe he sensed my impending eruption and didn't want me to finish too early, because he sat up and gave me a wry smile, lifting one of his eyebrows in a mischievous way. Was he edging me?

He was still fully clothed, but in my borderline state, I resolved to undress him to my satisfaction. It was a $500 shirt that I ripped open; buttons flew across the room revealing a toned physique that would be at home on the cover of a magazine. I tasted his nipple, and bit gently whilst I undid his belt. The carnal frenzy he'd started with had begun to overtake my own senses. He groaned as I bit him a little too hard.

I pulled his jeans around his ankles and immediately took his penis inside my mouth without even a chance to inspect his package. In truth, I'd have sucked it no matter its size, or shape, or angle; I was now feral just like he was, and I let the head of his penis touch the back of my throat. I swallowed, allowing the muscles at the back of my mouth to massage the tip of his penis, whilst I drew my tongue up and down its length.

He tasted so good. This was the first time a penis this far back had managed to successfully avoid triggering my gag reflex. Was it influenced by my arousal, or was there something special about his beautifully smooth cock that seemed at home within my mouth? All I knew for certain was that I physically couldn't get his cock any further inside me, but that didn't satisfy me. I wanted him deeper, but the goddamn laws of physics had deemed it not to be.

He groaned as I gave him the best blowjob I'd ever given. I couldn't be sure it was his best blowjob, but it was certainly the best I'd ever given anyone. I broke out all my best tricks; rotating my head one way and the other like his cock was an axle, massaging it with my throat muscles, playing with his head with my tongue, and sucking on the most sensitive areas at his tip to make him wince. I did everything I knew to do, and more, and I still wanted more.

He slid my head back slowly and looked into my eyes, which were glassy and wet -- as they sometimes are when there's an enormous cock pushed right against your uvula.

"Bend over the bed," he commanded, staring deep into me, his carnal passion unabated.

I did as I was asked, and he moved behind me, lined his cock up and entered my soaking wet pussy. He filled me almost perfectly, like his cock was built only for this very hole. I gasped and writhed as he began to slowly move back and forth, pumping me with his full length. I gyrated my hips within my accessible limits as he was inside me, moving him around as if his cock was stirring the pot of my internals. He got faster, and I started moaning loudly and throwing my ass backwards in rhythm with his pumps. I could feel the cheeks of my ass colliding with his pelvis, sending a shockwave all up and down my body.

Then I pushed back further, forcing his cock out of me, and I stood, looked him in the eyes, and kissed him deeply. My tongue entered his mouth as I turned him; his back was now towards the bed, and mine was to the wall. He reached down and picked me up under my legs, supporting my ass with his strong manly hands. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and he took as step forward -- he was going to try and fuck me against the wall. My feet may not have been on the ground, but that didn't mean that I wasn't fully in control of him. I leaned forward, altering our centre of gravity, causing him to fall back onto the bed.

Now it was my turn to fuck.

My knees were planted firmly either side of his body, and I gave him a few moments to adjust his position, before reaching back, taking his cock and putting it back inside my desperate pussy. I started grinding back and forth and watched as my pussy began to cause his eyes to roll in the back of his head. I placed my hands gently around his throat; I wanted him to feel just a touch of pressure without any real danger. He held onto my hands and pulled them tighter to his throat, grunting whilst he thrust beneath me.

"Is that the best you can do?" I taunted him.

He shook his head and began to pound me harder, then faster, then harder and faster. My arousal was reaching critical mass, and I screamed as he fucked me over the finish line, tossing my head back to face the ceiling, closing my eyes. It felt like a warmth, it started in my core, and began to radiate around my body. When that feeling reached my extremities, I began to shake and quiver. I could feel a wetness spreading out beneath me as I soaked his body with my juices.

He rotated me, throwing my back upon the mattress as I basked in the unbelievable ecstasy he'd given me, and he began to thrust harder and faster. My cheeks were red, and my muscles felt loose and heavy. He groaned as he fucked me, harder and harder. Then he practically roared as he pulled himself out, and moved his body to empty himself onto my face.

I gladly took it all upon me, sticking out my tongue and looking deeply into his eyes as he came. I tasted what landed upon my tongue, but it wasn't enough so I began wiping it off my cheeks and forehead to taste just that little bit extra.

He leaned down, unfazed by what still covered my face, lips and tongue, and began to make out with me. It was the hottest thing he'd done all evening. We swapped his semen back and forth with our tongues, and as he got a taste for himself too, our kiss became ever more passionate.

Finally, he collapsed next to me, and we both lay there in bliss, letting the night pass by whilst intertwined in each other's body.

I knew then that I would marry this man.

I wasn't going to let any other woman ever get fucked like that when I could have it all to myself.