All Comments on 'Can they Come Back from the Abyss?'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Must be living in fantasy land having all these reconciliations. No way Dan or Ray ever forgives the hoes for their betrayal. Especially not after Dan sees his wife fuck two guys and Ray sees his wife fuck three guys. In reality they get a divorce and the chicks are devastated and guilty over having ruined their marriages and the guys, while devastated, will find women that won’t betray them for the hell of it.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Le Raac to end all raacs. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A mean, vicious woman, destroys a man, makes him a cuck, humiliates him, betrays him in all ways, and comes out of the experience as a soon to be mother/wife, with all forgiven. Totally unbelievable.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This was a convoluted mess that makes no sense.

It’s like you were writing different stories snd jammed them together. Ellie had multiple affairs but didnt know how it happened but got dressed up to go out with her sister where they tried to figure out what happened? Why the fuck would they get dressed up?

No one was being blackmailed, or drugged. Everyone was consenting, so why make up sone bullshit about being Melissas victims? Why not just talk to their spouses?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry. Great story but I'm not convinced forgiveness was warranted here. 3 stars

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Good RAAC. I absolutely hate almost all RAAC’s because they normally involve wimp cuckold types who seem to never stand up for themselves at all. This one is different. More importantly you spend the effort in your tale to fully develop the characters in Wei s leading to their epic collapse. You also go in depth as they are deplore with their counselor these foundational psychological consequences issues. Thus you provide logical and emotional support for the reconciliation.

I his well deserved 5 stars for a very satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't agree but hey its your take. In my story Ray goes and fucks 6 other hot women, keeps their pictures with him and eventually shows them to Donna for the whole transparency thing Sarah tells them to have. And then they get on with their happy life together. All's forgiven.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

A bunch of psychobabble, she goes feral and of course he’s to blame too.

She may have been drugged but she had choices and still and chose poorly.

She did what she wanted to do and enjoyed too. Even got pregnant.

Sarah and her new age psychobabble backs the wife and conveniently shares the blame around. In end the thought of children brings him to forgive her.

Me????

I call bullshit, she knew she should be divorced for what she did and yes, she’s spot on.

Perhaps, they should’ve divorced and started again afresh, that would’ve made an equitable ending.

Scores 2/5. It’s a RAAC that wouldn’t have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a fine story, definitely a 5 star job but I couldn't help feeling disappointed that the author felt the need to shoehorn some completely unnecessary salacious detail into it, There is no logical progression from Ray being infertile to Ray wanting to be pegged by his wife's lesbian co worker. Being infertile does not make him a wannabe bitch boi and this cheapened the story a bit, especially when it was revisited later on. Similarly, Donna's invitation first to Dan then to Ray to strip her and whip her was cringe inducing and Ellie's account of jacking Dan off seemed superfluous. Jack off stories need this kind of detail but this type of story does not. That said, it was otherwise a fine offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, I enjoy most of yours. One confusing bit - their supposed sex life, in a few places it mentions their sex life was good,

Then, she’s told Ailiene about her pitiful se life and Abilene offers to come round and teach him how to lick pussy and caress her breasts. (And, quite randomly, to show her how to peg him

Which I’m Presuming it’s a kink you have that you through in thee as it didn’t really seem to have a place in the whole tale) which makes it sound like he’s to blame for it & pretty much the useless one.

But later he says she’s a pitiful fuck and she she admits she hasn’t been making an effort and needed to improve. Although she did pretty much better fucking the other two guys?

Its all rather conflicting and confusing and Ailine beyond being a supportive friend to her didn’t really need to be in the tale. I meant there’s already one man hating skank in there without the need for a bulldyke who fancies sex with the wife and playing tendon with the cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m sorry, but even though you write well, this story just dragged on for me. I never felt any real connection with the characters, so I had little reason to care about their process of resolving their problems.

Gearhead19801Gearhead19801almost 2 years ago

No no no sorry but NO

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Well written. It was a tad "same old, same old" at the beginning but slowly began to change, mainly due to the careful and deliberate writing. Many thanks for the story. Even the happy ending! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who knew cagivagurl had a second account. Or is it blackrandl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope sorry she was too much of bitch to live with. How can someone forgive someone wjo wad being such a bitch. And let's be honest what was the wife and her sister doing at the party? Even if she was drugged she should not have been there. And being a shrew wife for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You had me until the end of page 2 then all the excuses started to come out. So 2 out of 5

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Why do I get the feeling that Ray is a closet gay?

No wonder he thinks the marriage is full of pitiful sex.

Deep down he was looking for something more....gay?

/

I didn't finish reading it. But I guess the reonciliation works as both Donna and Ellie were remorseful enough.

/

AND BECAUSE THEY WERE DRUGGED.

That took the drama away from me -- again.

So I knew this was going to be a reconciliation.

So I stopped reading at Page 3.

Yep, it works every time, drugged so then reconciliation.

One thing that gets me though, Donna went to Melissa's setup with one eye open.

She was warned by hubby that Melissa is up to no good but she instead dressed up like a whore just to piss off the husband. She was half at fault for the fiasco. She even dragged her sister Ellie. Again the drug thing took the reading fun away and made me acceptable they will reconcile.

/

Nice story though NylonDreams.

The drug thing just made me stop reading the whole thing.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Glad they came back together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'No one was being blackmailed or drugged'. I wonder if Whackdoodle suffers from some sort of attention deficit disorder. Ellie and her sister WERE both drugged and would have been blackmailed too had the MC not discovered Melissa's little caper in time. The author put it there in black and white.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, not fat-fetched at all. Please keep writing!

CaptainbklCaptainbklalmost 2 years ago

Well written story.....a little too long in parts. Still he should have left her. She should not have been at that party, period. One and done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't see any way they can place any blame on him. He didn't demean or betray her trust. She was not drugged when she blabbed to bitch about his impotence. The guys from the office, were they part of the conspiracy?

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Not my cup of tea (2 Stars)

Your stories usually are quite good reads. This one was going to be another good one in my books at least ⭐⭐⭐ or ⭐⭐⭐⭐. That was right up until the counseling sessions. I do not mind RACC stories they add a good differing view to the LW section of Literotica site. However, I just don't like reading all the woes and descriptions of emotional feelings in a story about LW. Even if it is a RACC story.

That is the reason I gave it ⭐⭐. However, with every I have said about your story I want to make sure you know that I always enjoy how you tell your stories.

They are your stories and you tell the the way you want.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Great story!! Definitely a 5* effort. Not totally sold on the reconciliation but not totally against it either and I'll let it go at that. Every man has to decide for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In vitro? Why?

This is a stupid trope in LW stories. What she needs/wants isn't in vitro, but artificial insemination: not complicated and takes a couple of minutes with no preparation needed. The only complication is choosing a suitable donor from a catalog.

If they know someone they want to use, they can buy a kit for $100, and do it at home.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

It is a very good story with, to me, one serious flaw. I stayed confused as to who was narrating. Thank you for your efforts, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More magical counselor nonsense. You might as well be writing about the miracles of the "Green" energy and agriculture, which those living in live in Sri Lanka, Holland, and Germany are experiencing. This story didn't require being told by resort to the tired device of the super duper counselor. There is a lot otherwise to like in the story.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

I was thinking as I read this, that I had to comment on why some writers feel the need to repeat themselves. As if they feel that the paragraph they just wrote is so wonderful that folks need to read it again. THEN, after finishing the story, (2 pages too long) my comment is why do writers feel the need to repeat themselves triple and quadruple times? What's said in private may need to be spoken again in front of the therapist, but I don't need to hear it again. I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME.

Sheesh.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

This story does a better job than most in detailing that so many relationships implode due to poor communication than many of the more salacious topics that are the normal fodder for stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A moving story, very well told. Easy five stars.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodynealmost 2 years ago

Good story. A realistic look at the healing process. You will get voted down because it is not the escape from reality that a lot of readers want. I agree with Frank66 about the repetition. People do that, but it is tedious when I read the same thing only four minutes ago. One the other hand, I am fine with the magic councilor. Reconciliation takes a lot of work over many sessions. It is OK to compress the process with a magic councilor to avoid tedium.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Well done if a bit wordy

Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry. Nonsense. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the majority of the Aileen thread was removed from this tapestry it wouldn't be missed. Aileen ads little to the story except tittlation for the fetish crowd. Aileen's purpose could have served without the innuendo of her lesbian services and a better story would have resulted. A star was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So "at her age" she has no problem getting pregnant from one of the three guys she banged that one night yet they are concerned that a woman "at her age" would not get pregnant form the insemination? That was wrong. Insemination may be a problem at any ager but you wrote it to be age issue but already proved she was fine at that age.

They marriage was really broken and has a chance of recovery but the cheating to me was too much as he had his line on adultery. she had no business doing what she did to put herself in that position and then agree to that dinner date from hell. If she was remorseful, not even aware of the drugs, she would not have agreed to that dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writing but overdone and overlong. Started skimming after 3rd chapter.

But kudos on getting the job done and done well.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

Good writing, but a really long story. She cheated, committed adultery, no excuse. The drugs made her more susceptible, but she still committed adultery, still had the need to fuck someone else. Divorce her but then begin to date her if he still loves her. Adopt a child, don't make one from 50%. He won't ever feel bad then.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Very detailed, thoughtful and interesting. People actually do "people stuff" in this story. Too similar to the party scene, and characters reacted much the same way as those in your other offering, today. Nonetheless 5/5!!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

You should have made it one guy, not three. Donna should have realized she was drugged and told him right away. Would not have changed the story line very much but would have made Donna much more likeable...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About the same length as "War and Peace", but Tolstoi had a better ending.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

I think there was an interesting story starting but it got lost and I got lost with it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

An interesting story, which is set in Scotland so the legal system is different to that in England and Wales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your best story ever I want a sequel but how maybe explore the drug angle

Karn9Karn9almost 2 years ago

Excellent character development and story line, not the usual BTB however he did give a hard fall to those who betrayed him! Great ending and reconciliation. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Generally, a good story with an amazing look at marriages where one partner is sterile. You almost had me in tears in parts as I've known some couples in that situation. The first part of the story just didn't gel for me. You've released sevral stories lately and they have the same general theme where the male MC is a tech guy. Change it up a bit, even if it's something your comfortable with since you may do it in real life. 4*

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. The reconciliation makes sense because she was raped.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars and the only problem is the 3 extra pages that were not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was all right. A lot of talking. Some of it repetitive.

And made me think about how the US is changing so that many can’t ‘take care of’ such a pregnancy so easily anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great plot idea, but it always seems lame when the blame is placed on alcohol, drugs, or some other cause that supposedly takes control and turns a person into a willing sex toy. An office orgy, fueled by hidden drugs, and NOBODY at the party thought the groups behavior was wildly out of character and bizarre? Nobody sought medical help, or somehow divulged the orgy to friends or family? And the probability of pregnancy and venereal disease was under stated. Using magic drugs to drive the plot device cheapens the otherwise interesting and valid issues your story explores. And I never did understand what was the supposed purpose of the arranged party with men from the office who conspired with Melissa to drug their coworkers that turned into an orgy, and why did Donna invite her sister Ellie?

You also forgot that Melissa had executed these orgy/blackmail parties several times before. Which means she still possessed the video tapes of those parties. Which means the police would have seized that evidence and there would be MANY charges and people seeking damages and compensation. So the hacked evidence Ray acquired could still be probable cause to find the additional evidence Melissa stupidly saved. Which means throwing out Ray's evidence wouldn't make any difference, Melissa was toast anyway.

Still it was a good if wordy and contrived. Thanks for the effort.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Feel like I’ve been striped bare, examined, found broken, and reassembled. WOW again.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!

Really well written, I like a lot how you manage the storym the situations and the characters!

You have a great writing style!

Congratulations! 5 stars from here!

CimenRunarCimenRunaralmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much, with its psychological aspect forming a great backdrop to the trauma of the marriage breakup. It was believable and captivating, if at times a little repetitive. I would have liked a little more information about what happened that fateful night, not just, ‘I had sex with three men’. Ok, she was drugged, but what was it she did that was ‘more intimate’ than she had been with her husband? Plus there is a slight conflict with her statement that it was bad sex, when she had stated she was turned on (albeit by the drugs). How did she go from enjoying an evening with her sister and colleagues, to being a complete party tramp? And why was it not rape in the court case if she was drugged - because she was a willing participant? Perhaps another episode where she reflects back on her night of debauchery in a therapy session? (Maybe I am just a perv!!) 5* from me.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy a number of your stories, some more than others. This one fell flat on its face. 2 stars, and that was being kind. Keep writing, just not stories like this. Not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TOO much psycho babble, story should have ended when MC left airport

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Well, this is well written, it is rare to find a writer that not only knows how to play with emotions as if having gone through themselves similar thing. It is truly inspiring to find a brilliant writer for once on this site, it used to have many now it only has a few. Keep writing like this and well maybe one day you will achieve to write a book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A technical point, but one worth making: patents are already in the public domain. They are published documents and can be read by anyone (try using Google Patents search engine for examples). Within a patent is must clearly describe how someone “skilled in the art” would be able to reach the same findings. The protection comes from the filing date. Other IP exists, such as trade secrets, which is not in public domain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cool. Now do one where a dude beats his wife and she divorces him. But he discovers the reason he beat her was because he spun around really fast and was dizzy so when he looked at his wife he saw 2 of her. He panicked because he thought one of the images of his wife he saw must have been an evil doppelganger that had come to murder her and take her place. So you see he beat her but I mean it really wasn't his fault because he was dizzy! Then they can get back together and live happily ever after!

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

You certainly know how to write a tear jerker.

Why do those who are scathing about 'psychobabble' bother to read the story?

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Psycho-babble

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid shit. She is a bitch because she can't have his baby. Their inner demons are in vitro? Not at any time did they (you) consider adoption, which would have avoided her being fucked by someone else. How fucking vain in this day and age to have her fantasy birth. Million of babies and children without parents.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story, it really tries to be adult in looking at what happens and why, this has roots in reality. Yeah, Melissa and the sex ring is over the top, but it did lead to the ending. By the end I found I liked the characters, which at the beginning I didn't,especially Donna. At the very least this isn't martian slut ray.

One point, the abortion pills wouldn't work by the time a pregnancy test is taken, they generally are a couple of days after sex.( Then again I am not an MD, maybe they have ones that work later).

In terms of the writing at times it doesn't flow, it feels jerky. I usually recommend trading it out loud, for me makes me hear what doesn't work.

Sometimes you say something, like with Ray at work, and say ',it became clear'..but you don't say what it was, there were a couple of places where characters describe something like this, then don't follow through.

I agree with some of the comments, that it gets a bit wordy. Ignore the trolls whining about psychobabble, guarantee you these are people who are themselves as pull themselves up by their bootstrap types, then spend a lot of time whining about how unfair everything is these days. What you wrote first the story; some parts you might be able to shorten by going to third party description rather than the details.

Overall was a solid read and I liked the ending.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

u turned the wife into a diff person on page 2. she explained the nights out with her sister was to talk about what happen the night of the orgy. ok fair enough but why did she do it dressed to the nines. i would think after what happen to the sisters they wouldnt feel like dressing up at all. and how dumb does someone need to be to not know they were drugged

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

Anonymousabout 9 hours ago

Cool. Now do one where a dude beats his wife and she divorces him. But he discovers the reason he beat her was because he spun around really fast and was dizzy so when he looked at his wife he saw 2 of her. He panicked because he thought one of the images of his wife he saw must have been an evil doppelganger that had come to murder her and take her place. So you see he beat her but I mean it really wasn't his fault because he was dizzy! Then they can get back together and live happily ever after! rofl ^this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You put a lot of unnecessary filler into this story that could have been left out and the story itself would have been tighter. Some of your phrasing was poor and badly worded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Story didn’t work, wife’s behaviour didn’t match what she said in counselling and way way too much psycho babble.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

The real betrayal was when she told Melissa the 'big secret' - and she wasn't drugged, then. That's the part that stuck in my craw. I liked the story. Me personally - that would have been a deal-breaker for me. Cheating while drugged is being a victim (akin to rape.) But, divulging a deep marital secret? That's a problem, for me.

jon991gjon991galmost 2 years ago

Never did get an explanation about her just doing her own laundry.

Po8pPo8palmost 2 years ago

I read two paragraphs and I was done with your story.

So cliche plot of a lawyer vs geek hubby who she knowingly cucks over and over again.

Yeah, I get it.

Some wimps on here who like to lick cum out of there whore wives' counts would get off of such shit but hey, it disgusts some of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"CAN THEY COME BACK FROM THE ABYSS?" Hopefully not! Let the Earth swallow them up and may they be cast into everlasting darkness, obliterated from mankind's recollection. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do believe somebody didn’t really read the story but trashed it anyway with comments that make no since, if he really read the story.

First of all Donna only cheated once. And she did so under the influence of drugs, (not her choice)

Second of all, Ray is not a wimp, and he does Not eat cum from his wife’s pussy. 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a cuck

ro707ro707over 1 year ago

Despite historical demonization of the Abyss, people voluntarily either descend/throw themselves into the abyss.

The Abyss is no way shape or form responsible for any damages incurred for venturing into it.

- The Society for defending The Abyss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cucks wimp hubby over and over? Did those commenters even read the story? Once and under drug influence. A bit too verbose but still a decent story overall. Not bad for a relationship story told in dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ruined it with the last page. Too much psychobable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i dont understand how people can get off being a cuck

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Second time I read this and loved it more. I even adjusted my score and added another star really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author is a good storyteller but not usually plausible. Much of the time, the stories pose the question: Would you take her back? Most plausible: Hell No!

avidfaavidfaover 1 year ago
I'm equally at fault

Yes, this was a crappy "equally at fault" story, but I must admit I am equally at fault for having read it.

No, I'm not equally at fault. It's a crap story based on the fallacy that neutering men is the only solution to relationship problems since women can never be expected to accept responsibility for their actions. The author has sole ownership of the crappiness of this story. It's not called maturity, it's called pusillanimity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story.

People have to get over that word "cuck ". Your reaction to it says more about your state of mind than anything else.

Sean

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The marriage was broken long before she cheated on her husband. I know she was drugged, but she would not have been in a position to be drugged if she would not have already emotionally left the marriage.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Fuck me Dead are all Scotish women being drugged now?

rruymannrruymannover 1 year ago

A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am confused. Ignoring the fact that for this author thr frequency of drug-induced rapes in Scotland, some of the comments that the wife made after the restaurant confrontation were contrary to wanting to reconcile and find a way to get past the "perceived" infidelity (really gang rape) from a couple weeks prior. In those next several days she was though shocked about his stern talk about divorce, and yes it makes sense she reviewed the forms as she is a lawyer, but some other comments were needlessly abrasive and defensive, when she should have been begging. After about 3-4 days after the restaurant, she says rhe following:

["Ray, I know I've behaved badly but I do love you. Can we discuss all of this and see if there is a way for us to be better? I'm serious. I don't want a divorce. I don't want to lose you and I know it is me who has to change"]. Why didn't she say that when she came back home? Ok maybe she could be a bit pissed about him exploding dirty laundry in front of coworkers, but if she really wanted to make amends, she should lead with something like the quoted statements. The explanation that she hated herself, might mean she doesn't articulate it well or would delay and be frosty, but something doesn't jive with her desire to get past her (not yet understood) rape. On a separate note, maybe it is just the way for the author to extend the story. Their issues in their marriage prior to the incident, while problematic are not earth shattering and could have been fixed with communication and counseling. Ok Melissa exploited them as a wedge issue (really blackmail lawyers in a law firm with forced, drugged sex to be put out on the internet to make money?) sow discord in the marriage and get them lined up to go to what looked like an innocent party of colleagues from work. So yeah they had issues, but really divorce on that basis? No. So then what Old Testament husband would abandon his marriage when his wife is drugged, gangraped, and then to.be blackmailed. Yeah seeing the video and pictures hurt. Did he even watch thr video? He didn't research the emails. He cut bait and ran. Maybe since they were given X (presumably) to lower inhibitions, he did see the video and was damning in his eyes (not say a date rape drug like Rohpynol). But so what? As soon as drugs enter the conversation, it at least requires a rethink. She and Ellie did not go to the party to get fucked, let alone group sex. They went their with marital problems stoked further by Melissa. And they were drugged. Again be a man and rethink getting a divorce. Counseling? Sure. But one and done? Bullshit with drugged rapes. It is a no brainer. Can't use the argument they shouldn't have been there because lots of women from work.went, got drugged and raped in the orgy without consent and while drugged. With so many women from work going, they would feel safe. They got setup and X took over. Honestly the wife should feel shitty about being a bitch for some time before the rape party and having anything to do with Melissa who poisoned her and Ellie. So coming full circle, this probably explains the several incongruous dialog statements made by the wife after the restaurant as a story element to divert the reader. It is btw believable she did dress for her husbandthat night but then Melissa hijacked the night. But there are several other odd inconsistencies. First why wear the provocative attire when going to see Ellie to discuss rhat to and their inability to explain why? And why even have the possibility that her husband meets Melissa in a restaurant. Maybe I missed something and she tried to not get him to go, but I think she did hence the dress, though Melissa split them up at the table intentionally to humiliate hubby (btw easy to fix, pull wife out to another table or put another chair close to her). One could ask why even associate with Melissa. Buy time, stall, etc. Even if you don't why you got gangbanged, why woukd you hang out with anyone other than Ellie. Why even go out? Maybe this planned a while ago at the restaurant and both spouses planned to go? Heck say you are sick. She didn't know about the videos. None of the rape victims did this time around. At least not yet. But she and Ellie should have been uncomfortable being with Melissa who organized a party where they got fucked. Of course rhe author needed the restaurant confrontation to show the smarts and tough principles of the husband vs Melissa. Pretty good story with the dialog except for several incongruities. To.be fair, this woukd be a slam dunk case for a counselor after getting the drugged rape information. So yeah some repeats and bloating near the end.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Any story or writing where she Effie’s around and he apologizes is seriously flawed fro the start and very worthy of a low score. She did nothing but spew words, ar first hateful and bad, then later repentant. Whatever. Words cost absolutely nothing

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

Very well written. Dealing with infertility is a huge undertaking. I know two couples who had to deal with that. One of them ended in a divorce. The other made it but after years of painful ups and downs. And it is true that someone in such a situation becomes vulnerable to a predator like Melissa. 5* from me. Thank you for your writing !

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

You write good stories and some are pretty good but they are all the same thing. Good marriage good husband and the wife goes wrong but don’t know why. They divorce and the truth that the wife wad drugged into the infidelity. They work it out and live happily ever after. You need to write a new kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit confused. Yes there was a complex dynamic between Donna and Ray stretching back years because of his inability to impregnate her. And over time, just a few years in, their marriage started to degrade and fray as they drifted apart and did not communicate. Somehow translated I to even further discontent or insecurity for both and they drifted further until Melissa showed up a year prior and began to 'befriend' Donna and then listening to her gripes and fears, began to groom her and worm her way in to drive a wedge between the couple. Sure Melissa was pure fucking evil. Then the night of the party. This is where things gets confusing. You can say what you want about Donna. She had already been manipulated by Melissa to be there, but honestly she thought she was going to a work party with a friend (Melissa) and even took her sister, neither with any freaking intention of extramarital sex. Neither knew they were stepping a planned sexual assault orgy, orchestrated by Melissa and seven hoodlums, with nonconsensual sex completely driven by the two of them (and others) bring drugged with a date rape drug strong enough that they not only fucked multiple men but they didn't have much memory of what happened and certainly no idea of why. That sounds like way more than X. Some of it Donna remembers after the showdown at the club with her husband, herself, and Melissa. Some of it later comes out in hypnotherapy and counseling with Sara. But here is where I am befuddled. Why in the fuck does Dan not forgive Ellen right away when he learns the truth about her being drugged and raped? Wtf? Ellen has nothing to do with Donna being a shrew or her and Ray having a declining marriage for years prior to the rape orgy and the restaurant showdown. Ellen wasn't groomed y Melissa. She didn't have any expectations of fucking at the party. She was invited by her sister and ended up getting double teamed by guys plotting a sexual assault ambush and then blackmailing her into repeated rapes for Melissa and them to make money off selling the videos as porn. Wtf is Dan thinking? Ok they talk with Sarah about them having poor sex (from Dan's viewpoint). Umm so what. Ellen was raped. Had no relationship with Melissa or Donna's co-workers. She was an innocent bystander who got drugged and raped. Period. It's OK they go to counseling with Sarah to find a way to get last the pain. But Dan should have forgiven her post haste once the "why" was uncovered by Donna and then supported his wife. What is the pussy footing around for many weeks, agonizing over whether to reconcile, worried about his kids, blah blah blah. The only conclusion is that Dan, supposedly a "nice guy" is in reality an asshole. Ellen did nothing wrong. Going out to talk with Donna, her sister, on what to do on several nights, then deciding to each tell their husbands, but delaying because they don't know why they did it, is NOT wrong. Ellen committed no adultery. Ergo Dan is an asshole. Now Donna is more complex. Ray had plenty of justification to divorce Donna prior to or after the rape orgy. Donna had serious mental.issues and withdrew from the marriage slowly over time, getting far enough apart and resenting Ray, that she let Melissa, and evil sexual predator, into her life and into her marriage. She divulged Ray's secret and emasculated him at the restaurant showdown. She didn't confess when she should have, and didn't apologize at first at all, only after accidently proving with her own words that she had fucked someone else (three men while drugged and being raped). Donna did not commit adultery either. But she put her and Ellen in a bad place by listening to thr grooming and lies from Melissa. She also stupidly associated with Melissa after the rape fest, but she was probably (a) trying to get out of Ray's sight due to her own shame and self loathing and (b) she did not want to piss off Melissa who had taken photos (not knowing of the video to be sold online as porn). As both she and Ellen (and others) were drugged and raped, the extramarital sex is not adultery and should.not weigh into the thinking on a divorce. Everyhting else beforehand? Sure. Finally Donna discovered the truth, fully burned Melissa, saved Dan and Ellen's marriage (which turned out to be WAY harder than it should have been), went to counseling.with Sarah, and then figured out how to get Ray to talk to her. Given the nature of their marriage, despite the counseling, I could see it going either way. She did let the fox in thr hen house but had no idea it was a T-rex. Nah the decision to stay together or not is based on other factors. Adultery should not be one of them. Drugged sex is rape. But whatever a reader feels about their reconciliation (I think warranted given their getting to the "why" their marriage went downhill), Ellen and Dan should have been a slam dunk and Dan is either mentally retarded or an asshole. Dan is poorly written or is some Old Testament asshole who doesn't understand date rape drugs, especially powerful ones that wipe out memories. Screw Dan!

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

One thing I gotta ask, why did you mention pegging him twice? That felt like it came really out of the blue. Also her secretary secretly lusting after her boss under the guise of teaching the husband irked me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You're a cuckauthor. In your stories you're rug sweeping and gaslighting. Also your personal note reads like a slut wife's "i'm letting you know in advance so it is not cheating".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Having to live with someone who cheated on you is a life always wondering if they will do it again.....sure she was drugged but that doesn't excuse the constant and complete disrespect she heaped on him before he pulled the plug. I'm not always about burning cheaters but in this case I cannot see reconciliation being a reality., so unfortunately while a well written story, I can only give it a one star.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The drugs MIGHT explain how the wife was lured into sex. However, they certainly don’t explain why the wife was such a bitch to the husband. Excellent writing, but very poor plot development.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Again with the mind altering drugs, they excuse everything in the authors and enable him to sell these poor plots as good stories. Again way too over the top to be meaningful.

I originally gave this 2/5, the score remains the same.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Utter Femdom agitprop rubbish and what’s worse… not erotic.

Addicted098Addicted0988 months ago

The counselling part is well written. But there are problems in other parts of the story. I cannot believe that a solicitor woud try to video and then blackmail other lawyers who generally kno ways to counter blackmailing. Shoud have chosen something else as their profession.

Ray's confessions look a lot more artificial. Not having spoken with her wife, not discussing wife withdrawing from the marriage until its too late seems more intentional, setup for final reconciliation.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Femdom nonsense

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

I get it now, being drugged and assaulted causes a echo to reverberate backwards in time justifying her being a cunt, right?

Because he made the decision to divorce her without knowing she fucked around

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Cheating = Divorce. No excuses...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As bad as CindyTV.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
973 Followers
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

SIMILAR Stories