Can Wife Help Him Get Promoted? Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife buys her outfit for dinner. Forced to lesbian orgasm.
2.1k words
4.56
18.3k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first dinner party with Rod and May I was frighteningly excited about seeing them again. I did however have some huge concerns. How would Pete react if events were in any way similar to the first time? I had never been in any way exhibitionist before that night, would I get aroused by it a second time? Could I possibly be as submissive again, particularly with Pete there? There were some details of that night I didn't remember clearly but I did remember that it was the most exciting sexual experience of my life. Yes I had concerns but I could not wait for the evening to arrive.

Pete said I could not wear the same clothes again and suggested I bought a complete new outfit for the evening. He said that he didn't want to see it before the evening, but that it should be as exciting as the other one. I knew I wanted to be an exhibitionist, an exhibitionist who would stun my audience. How could I achieve this without looking slutty? I spend a whole morning going into shops that I would not normally shop in, trying on clothes I would have never normally considered before. I found myself trying on a number of very revealing dresses in a shop that was clearly designed for women or girls much younger than me.

I took four dresses into the fitting rooms that turned out to be a fitting room without cubicles. There were four or five women younger than me trying clothes on and asking each other for their opinions. I felt a little uncomfortable as I found a corner and stripped down to my bra and panties. Having put on the first dress I had to come out of my corner to look in a mirror. As I did so two of the young women approached me and looked at my reflection. I went to cover myself with my hands but instead drew myself up. They were smiling at me in a friendly way until one said.

"It looks really good on you, but you cannot wear a bra under it. With boobs like yours I would never wear a bra."

I went to reply that she should mind her own business until I looked again and realized she was right about the bra. I also realized that I was enjoying the attention I was receiving. I didn't want to loss that attention so slipped the straps of the dress down and pulled until the tight garment was down to my waist. I could have done the next move myself but a wicked thought crossed my excited mind and I said.

"Would you please unclip my bra so that we can see if you are right?"

I was a little concerned that I had overstepped the mark. The girl who did unclip me seemed to take her time but did it with a lovely knowing smile. I was in no hurry to remove the garment from my boobs and when I did I gave them a quick massage. Even though they were untouched my nipples hardened before I pulled the dress back up. I instantly knew she had been right as the dress looked much better.

By now the other two women had joined their friends. They obviously all knew each other as they discussed what would suit me best. They were very complimentary as they discussed the options. One of them collected the other three dresses that I had picked out and brought them over. I was now the center of attention and I was very happy with that. Each dress was offered up against my figure and they agreed what I would try on next. I was not consulted.

"Lift your arms."

I was amazed with myself as my hands were soon pointing at the ceiling. My brain complained but my mouth was unable to say anything. The blond girl in front of me who had given the order reached down and pulled the hem of the short dress up until it covered my face. I think someone pushed my slightly and I lost my balance. Hands from behind me steadied me by grabbing my boobs. Before they were released the contact with my hard nipples was far from accidental. I was far from certain whether I minded or not, as it felt wonderful. I felt like a dressmakers dummy as the first dress was removed and the second one put on me. It was bright red and varied how opaque it was from fully see-through to quite solid.

The fit was perfect hugging my body in all the right places. There were noises of appreciation all around me. I expected that it would be least opaque around the area of my knickers, which it was and around my boobs, which it was not. My nipples that were still rock-hard were clearly visible.

"That's the one, but you will not be able to wear the panties that you are right now. You will either need a thong or to go commando. See how the lines around your bottom are spoiled by what you have on. Let's see."

This was another of the women who was instantly kneeling in front of me. I was very slow to realize what she had in mind until her hand had reached my panties and had started to pull them down. I was supported from behind, as I was required to step out of them. My mind was now unable to compute what was happening. I was being totally submissive and loving the attention and the helplessness. I was making no attempt to complain or in any way to cover myself. I viewed the woman in the mirror, who I struggled to recognize as me. She looked proud and confident. I would not have known I had no panties on but the lack of bra was blindingly obvious. I knew that this was the dress.

What I didn't know was would I be allowed to get my things together and go and pay for it on the way out. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to be allowed to do so. My next move suggested I knew the answer and the answer was no. I pulled off the red dress and stood completely naked in front of the mirror. Had I just offered myself to this group of girls? It was very quickly obvious that they thought so.

The hands that had briefly played with my nipples re-introduced themselves to my stiff nips. Now I was encouraged to lean back into the arms and body behind me. It was as if I had lost all control over my body. It felt wonderful. Complete submissiveness was bliss. I wasn't sure which one but one of the girls was quickly kneeling in front of me and had pulled me towards her mouth that found my clit with great accuracy.

I had been buzzing for about half an hour. Now on top of this things were now sexual in a physical way. There were hands mouths and bodies everywhere seeming to have only one goal, to stimulate my helpless body. Something was playing with my anus. Both my nipples were being bitten or squeezed; all the while my clit was being tormented. It did cross my addled mind that I should be in some way offering my tormentors some stimulation, but I didn't have the capacity to work out what.

"Bring her over here."

It was the blond who was seated on an upholstered armless chair, as I was encouraged over to her. I thought for a minute that I was going to be put over her knee for a spanking. The idea kicked my libido into overdrive only for it to be dampened as I was turned to sit on her lap, facing away from her. Her legs were spread wide and I just had time to see that she was naked under her short skirt. She pulled me back against her and whispered to me to open my legs. When I did she hooked her legs around mine making it impossible for me to close my legs. I had felt helpless but now I was also vulnerable. If anyone had walked into the fitting room they would have been faced by a naked me with my pussy stretched wide open.

That changed when one of the girls was kneeling between my legs with her mouth, lips and tongue causing gorgeous havoc. The other two women were beside me once more entertaining my erect nipples. The mouth was right next to my right ear as it whispered.

"The girls will work to bring you to orgasm, as the one who succeeds knows what her prize is. I would love you to deny them success for as long as you can and in fact if you succeed I will award you the prize instead. For starters they will be allowed only to use their mouths. If you survive that they will be allowed to add their fingers. I do so help I will witness that."

She kept whispering to me as the three girls took turns. I was climbing the walls but not able to convert this into an orgasm. When the whisperer asked me how I was feeling I opened my mouth without really thinking.

"Fuck I cannot take much more. Please someone fuck me I need a cock so badly."

The words had barely left my mouth when I knew I had put my foot right into where the words had come from. A momentary silence was followed by embarrassed laughter. I knew immediately that the atmosphere would become tense.

"So you think that a cock is necessary to satisfy a woman do you? I will show you that I can rip an orgasm from your lovely body that no cock wielding man could ever give you."

It was all change and the whisperer replaced the girl who had been in front of me. She didn't use her tongue but used her fingers inside me and around and on my clit. There was an urgency that had not existed earlier. She teased me and she goaded me while bringing me to the very edge of orgasm time and time again. She used two fingers inside me finding places I didn't know existed. This combined with her attention to my clit and my molten pussy threatened to unhinge me. The other girls were playing with my nipples and occasionally kissing me. I was surprised how much the kissing turned me on. The support she had from her friends was almost irrelevant, as the whisperer was demanding my full attention throughout. When she got me right to the pinnacle yet again she goaded me one last time.

"If I offered you a cock right now would you take it in preference to my fingers?"

I was so pleased that she could not read my mind. Her fingers had excited more than any man had ever done but given the choice I would have taken a big fat erect cock to finish me off. Fortunately my mouth did not engage until by stressed mind had done its work.

"Oh please I cannot think straight you have worked me up so beautifully. There is nothing I want more than you to use your fingers to rip an orgasm out of me right now."

Her smile was one of victory. I didn't care as long as I got my orgasm. She was not quite ready to deliver what I needed as she proved by saying.

"You will come when I say. Not a minute before or a minute after."

I was again brought right to the brink and when I was convinced that she had tricked me she said just one devastating word.

"Cum"

I did with a violence that frightened me. It might have lasted five seconds or five minutes I have no idea. When I eventually knew up from down I was weeping and thanking her while also pleading with her to stop. She laughed at me and asked me whether any cock would stop if it was still erect. She refused to stop and told me that her fingers could go on all night.

When I came the second time is was more a victory for her than a pleasure for me. It was an orgasm but it was almost as painful as it was pleasurable. It did however leave me completely replete. I don't remember sorting out everything in the fitting room and paying for my new red dress. I do remember being kissed by all of the four girls, as I left having not found my panties.

I had my dress for the second dinner.

In the days before the second dinner and had to come to grips with the fact that twice now I had loved being an exhibitionist and also a submissive. How would Pete cope if these qualities emerged when we met his boss and his wife? How would I cope if they didn't?