Can You Show Me How To Be Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During second year at Dance and Drama College we were expected to find and perform at commercial venues, to do this we had to attend auditions, which I did but never seemed to get selected. My Tutor said I needed to entice them into selecting me which may entail a more personal intimate approach. I thought I knew what he meant but I didn't really. My next audition that my Tutor arranged through his contacts was for an erotic dancer at a Manilla night club. The audition was to be held in private in an annex room with the club entertainment manager. Basically I had to do a slow but athletic striptease routine with him; he had started out as an erotic dancer too.

The first part of the dance routine I was to go on stage alone dressed as a young cockerel feathers and all and athletically slowly strip off all my feathers for an imaginary audience until all I had on was a thong. I was then joined on stage with the club manager comparatively dressed as the incumbent cockerel we then enacted a cockerel fight by dance for dominance of the roost. What feathers we still had on were slowly ripped off each other until we were both naked, in the dance I had to be dominated by him. It ended up with me receiving unexpected sex, which I couldn't resist no matter how I tried, as I lay on a couch with my legs hitched over his shoulders he went the full way until he unloaded in me.

That was my first time although frightening I enjoyed the combination off and intensity of the dance and sex, I now knew what my Tutor meant by a more personal intimate approach. I got the job and appeared on stage two nights a week with other dancers sometimes I was the winner of the fight and had sex with them, the more athletic the climax was the more the audience liked it and the more money I made. It was also filmed some nights and sold over the web on pay as you view channels, actually I didn't mind being filmed as it paid all my second year's tuition fees.

It was in one of those films that I was initially spotted by a talent scout looking for a dance extra and assistant to a make-up artist in Dunure, at least that is what I thought I was to do, you have to start somewhere plus I had the opportunity to travel overseas for the first time. Turned out I was to discreetly entertain budding actors in the television series with their extra mural activities, the assistant production manager wanted to contain any out of screen character activities. In the beginning I wasn't very good at it, some complained, I had to somehow get experience. The Pipeworks Sauna Club was suggested, that's how I met you as when I asked the members who could show me how to have gay sex they all recommended you.

Last night after filming a sort of orgy scene in the afternoon, which I was an extra in, two of the young budding macho actors came to my caravan, to re-rehearse the scene with me for the next day's retake, I think they may both have been high on something seemed like that anyway. This time one started to use a whip on me someone saw what was happening and stopped them. The assistant production manager had to cover it up as the person who came to my assistance was a cub reporter for a local university magazine. Who also filmed what happened on her phone. She was bought off with a promise of exclusive interviews with the staring actors which she got, I was given money to disappear for the next three weeks, just in case.

I was dropped off at the bus station just as the torrential rain started then I remembered your business card and invite to come and see you. Took me a while to find your place but here I am. "Can you look after me for the next three weeks?" What could I say but "yes."

By now the sun had set and we were sitting in darkness, I noticed the second wine bottle was now empty and we were both starting to fall asleep. On impulse I said "bedtime" as I got up Albert followed me upstairs into my penthouse bedroom with its panoramic windows. Between being caught in the torrential rain, the hot food, copious wine and someone warm to snuggle up with for most of the evening. Even Albert slowly removing his sweater then his wrap and climbing into bed naked behind me didn't prevent us from falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke with Albert's arm wrapped round me with his warm body pressing on my back, as I stirred he pressed closer still as though he didn't want to let go. I felt his hand reach down and start to caress me which I entheausticly responded too I rolled over to face him and partially sat up as he climbed over and straddling me cowboy style. Looking into each other's eyes lust took over as we engaged, my steading hands on his hips and his hands on my shoulders as he gently undulated, maybe age, excitement or his athletic way I couldn't hold back for long and had to let go. He had certainly improved his style over the past three weeks and I was starting to look forward to the next three weeks with him. A few hours later we shared a shower together, that was fun too.

We were dressed only in our wraps as the sun started to stream through the panoramic window's, Albert went out onto the balcony in full view of any passersby's or beach jogger's four floors below inviting me to join him. I think he may have seen it as a public announcement that we were together, I did, from later comments I think other residents did too, including Roberto who was going home from George's.

We had a wonderful weekend together followed by another three weeks where we visited my friends, I suppose showing Albert off. One of my long standing friends Alex the artist had his home in Dunure not far from where the highland village was located. When we went to visit him Albert enjoyed hiding under a blanket on the back seat of my Range Rover then discreetly slipping into Alex's home studio, Alex and Scott enjoyed the subdefuse too as I did.

I knew Alex had somehow managed to get Scott in from Thailand so I was going to ask his advice as the assistant production manager had told Albert that he couldn't come back to the highland village film set in case he was seen there by the press. But were willing to hand over his six month work permit to another employer who would have to take care of him and look after him financially. Alex made some phone calls and came up with a solution, Albert's work permit had a six month extension clause in case filming ran late.

I was to employ Albert for the remainder of his work permit, as a live-in companion and to look after my house, as a house boy. Later on if he was a student could also apply for a work and study permit extension. That's what we did Albert moved in with me and went as a fee paying student to the Glasgow Clyde College of entertainment, acting and performance to continue his studies on a two year part time course. I knew once he understood what my business entailed he would want to join my business as an agency worker entertaining clients at their premises.

©sean943shorteroticstories

Story Notes;

Further reading;

You can find out more about Alex Marshall in, Friend Or Predator and Scott Marshall in The Night club Coming Out.

Locations;

Glasgow and Dunure for Village film set, Scotland.

Venues;

Pipeworks Sauna Club, Glasgow;

Night Club, Michael Lane, Glasgow.

Characters;

Steve McLeod, Story Teller and Narrator, Ayrshire;

Dumitru (Albert) Phetsi, Philippines and now Ayrshire;

Sven Greer, Groomer and Pimp, Glasgow;

Tim Courtney, Night Club and freelance photographer;

Alex Marshall, Sven's friend and artist, Glasgow & Dunure;

Scott Marshall, Alex's then live-in companion, Dunure.

12