All Comments on 'Canada 2128 - Ch. 02 Slavery Begins'

by enraged8

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kind of hot, but dire and raw. I'm not sure I like the way she is treated. Maybe some cocaine and heroin will help. If you want a slut, win her over by her wanting to be one, with rewards, not punishment. Just like a dog.

enraged8enraged812 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for your thoughts. Rewards and punishment can both be erotic. I’ll certainly incorporate some of both here.

GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

The Mistress forgets that a hopeless person also has nothing to live for, and might end up doing something desperate. Escape, suicide or murder spring to mind (I'd probably go with murder, but I'm just not very forgiving I guess). As the first commentor intimates, you catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

enraged8enraged812 months agoAuthor

Gortmundy, thank you for for sharing your thoughts. Not being an accomplished writer, I’m just going by the seat of my pants in trying to created a state of inner conflict for Darla, the sex slave. Conflict in whether she should be complaint, or, begin to defy her situation and her mistress. Hopefully my writing skills will improve as the story continues where Darla’s inner conflict and their relationship experience peaks and valleys towards a yet to be determined conclusion.

GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

Your writing skills are fine, its a great story. My comment was more about my personal feelings about such things than your storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous