Candy and the Repairman

Story Info
Candy's is punished for being rude.
1.3k words
4.28
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fun little flash story I wrote to cheer up a friend who was having a bad day. I'm not sure if this is the right category.

"Candy! The copy machine guy is here to fix the damn thing!"

Candy grumbled under her breath, 'it was about damn time he showed up'. The thing broke on Monday and everyone in the office complained to her for the last three days about it. In addition to her own work, Candy's co-worker took vacation that week, so she was saddled with that work, and to top everything off, the boss was on a tear. Candy was fully prepared to read the repair guy the riot act as soon as he walked in her office.

"Hi. I'm here to fix the copier." A calm voice pierced Candy's gloomy day.

She looked up and her frustrations poured out, "You should have been here Tuesday! If you had been, my week would have gone a whole lot better! But you didn't and all I've heard is bitch, bitch, bitch! Now get over there and fix the damn thing!"

The repair man smiled at her and walked over to the copier. He set his bag down and powered the copier off. He worked on it for the next ten minutes, then powered it on and ran some test papers.

He turned and smiled at Candy, then walked over to her office door and closed it. She heard the lock click before she could say anything. He turned to her and the look in his face showed that she might be in trouble.

He crossed over to her desk and knelt down beside her, "You, young lady, are quite rude. I for one, do not tolerate rudeness."

He spun her chair to face him. She could see him undressing her with his eyes.

"You have two choices. I can take out the part I put in the copier and come back next week with the "right" part or, you can stand up and take your punishment for your rudeness. The choice is up to you, but you have ten seconds to decide."

At first, Candy could not believe the impertinence of this man. Her eyes searched his face and could tell he was absolutely serious. Him leaving with the copier still broken till the following week would make the office unbearable, all the bitching and complaining from her coworkers for something she had no control over.

And yet, she felt strangely aroused by the thought. She could feel her buried submissive tendencies clawing their way to the surface. Her heart beat a bit faster and she could feel a flush rising up her chest. Candy felt her choice was simple, endure a punishment or put up with complaining.

Candy lowered her eyes and whispered, "Leave the copier fixed. I'll...I want to take the punishment."

He leaned forward and growled in her ear, "Stand up and put your hands on your desk, palms down."

Candy's breathing increased as she stood up and put her hands on the desk as he directed. He moved her chair out of the way and stood behind her.

He whispered in her ear, "Count each swat. If you miss one, I start over. For being rude, you're going to receive 10 hard reminders to be polite."

Candy nodded her head wordlessly and steeled her body for what she assumed was coming.

"I believe the old school methods are best and a stinging bare bottom will be a better teacher than a covered one." With that, the repair man pulled Candy's black skirt off her hips and it pooled on the floor at her feet, "Step out."

Candy obeyed, her heart beating loudly in her heaving chest. She felt the palm of his hand run across her panty covered bottom. She breathed a silent sigh of relief that she had worn her nice, pale blue ones and not just any old pair. She closed her eyes and held her breath has his palm moved slowly back across her ass. Suddenly, she felt his fingers grasp the waistband of her panties and pull them down slowly to about mid thigh.

"Step back until I tell you to stop" he commanded.

Candy shuffled her feet back several steps, until she heard him say stop. Her lean toward the desk was pronounced and her ass stuck out.

"Spread your legs until I tell you to stop" he said.

Again, Candy moved her feet out until he stopped her. In the position she was in, she could feel the cool air of her office caress her bare ass and dampening pussy. She felt an unusual thrill being in this position and she could not understand how she had give in without a fight. Did she want this? Why would she?

She gasped when she heard the sound of his belt pulling through the belt loops of his jeans. Candy shook her head slightly when she felt the tip of the belt trace its way across her bare skin from one side to the other. The repair man then dragged the length of the belt back across her. She could feel the cool leather against her and she shuddered in anticipation.

"Remember to count, or I start over Miss Rudeness" he growled at her.

Without warning, the first sting of his belt struck her right ass cheek, right in the middle.

She gasped and cried out "One" as the belt left a tingling warm sensation on her skin.

The second swat landed just above the previous spot.

"Two!" she cried out. She could not believe the sting felt so pleasant. The strangest part was the affect each swat was having on her. The tingles spread from her ass up her torso. Her nipples hardened and the dampness she felt earlier was becoming wetter.

The third swat landed on the opposite cheek. Her body tightened, not from pain, though the swat stung, but from anticipating the next blow.

"Three!" she cried. She began to steady her body for the next swat when it came unexpectedly. She barely cried out "Four" before the fifth landed. The rapid blows caused Candy to wriggle her hips, not so much from pain, but searching for the next sting. She could feel her excitement tracing rivulets down her thighs.

She gasped for breath as she cried out "Five!". Her knees were feeling weak and she desperately wanted to tug her nipples hard, but her palms were planted firmly on her desk. Sweat beaded on her brow and she could feel it on her back.

The sixth and seventh swats caused Candy to unconsciously try to find relief for her clit. Between her nipples begging to be tugged, her clit was crying for a touch. Candy slowly panted for breath, her eyes remained firmly clenched closed.

The eight blow landed hard across both cheeks.

"Ugh! Eight!"

She was startled when she felt his palms glide gently across her warm ass. His touch was light and the perspiration on his palms cooled some of the heat the belt brought out. Candy moaned softly has his hand moved slowly back and forth. She was silently wishing the repair man would move his fingers to her pussy and sink them deep in her. Thrust them in and out like she wanted so badly.

In just a moment, the soft touch of his fingers was replaced by the sharp touch of the leather belt.

"Nine!" she moaned.

She knew the next touch would be the last, but her body screamed for more. It demanded relief that the belt's sting had stirred up. Candy rubbed her thighs together, trying to get some friction on her clit.

She moaned as she thrust her hips forward. Just has she brought her hips back, the tenth blow landed.

"Ten!" Panic set in as she realized all ten blows had landed. She moaned softly "No! More! Please more!" Her body was screaming for release, but he denied her.

The repair man whispered in her ear, "I'll be back Tuesday, late. If you need another lesson, wear a blue blouse."

Candy's mind raced as she tried to think if she had a blue blouse.