Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they finish, "You know, I don't like the outfits on you. Candy and Janet swap. Maggie and Janice swap."

Carla is now gasping in shock as four women strip naked, in front of her, in public, and swap clothes.

Carla is covering her mouth in shock, "That is the hottest thing I have ever seen."

Janice asks, "Do you love your job? Have you completed college yet?"

Carla replies, "In six months I graduate with a degree and I want to work in HR."

Janice pulls a card out of somewhere, hands it to Carla, "Give me a call when you finish college. On the back is my personal phone number. If you call me tonight I will explain the benefits including my first time with the submission tables."

Carla shudders and looks on in shock.

Proudly she explains, "Girl, you have no idea how awesome his company is. I am really sorry but our exercise this morning has made me rather hungry and we need to go."

Carla answers, "Yes, I know, I heard it all. That must have been amazing sex."

All four girls answered, "It was."

Again, she has a shocked look on her face as it dawns on her that all four women replied. I start walking to my car, open the doors, "OK girls, get in."

They run saying goodbye to Carla. We get to the diner and I sense the disappointment from the girls.

I knowingly tell them, "Trust me girls, have I ever led you wrong?"

They all smile, especially Janice who has a tear in her eye again. We all walk in and wait for a table this time. Janice's family again can see the wonderful glow of a well-fucked woman. Then they notice the three other smiles on the girls and they all turn red with realization.

Her mother is not impressed still but comes up to me.

She is blunt, "Are you in love with her?"

I answer honestly, "No."

There was an obvious disappointment in her mother, Janice, Candy, Maggie, Janet. The entire family is watching Janice's mother and me.

Unashamed, I continue, "I have worked with and have known Janice for about eight years now. We talked and have been friendly but have our own lives. A few events happened recently including a very humiliating event for Janice. I helped turn that around and we have become friends. I do love her I just don't know if I am in love with her yet."

I bare my soul to her mother, "My life is a mess right now. I have four wonderful, gorgeous women, a struggling business, 400 families that depend on me, and I just realized how much I care about Janice. No, I am not in love with her, but I am certainly going to see how this all works out."

Her mother gives me a hug and cops a feel of my cock.

She looks shocked and says, "Oh my, he has a cannon in there." I immediately blush. "No wonder they are all happy. You just keep taking care of my Janice, I want grandchildren."

It's at that moment I realize I didn't use a condom this morning. I look at Janice with horror on my face.

She instantly realizes what I am thinking.

Confidently, she looks me in the eyes, "I know exactly what I want, what I did, and I will get what I want."

We will discuss this later, but I suspect she knows exactly what she wants and will do anything to get it.

Her mother adds, "A boy would be nice," she points at the family, "we have seen enough girls."

I half smile, "I will see what I can do."

We all leave happy and stuffed. We agreed that each Saturday we will meet here for breakfast no matter what happens between us. I know things will change between us. Four women and one man, eventually something is going to give. To this day, we meet every Saturday morning for breakfast as a group. That never wavered.

Chapter 14 -- New Sales

On Monday, all the sales associates are back from seeing our customers. We have a big meeting to see what they learned and what prospects they have. The customers are doubtful about our ability to produce more and keep on schedule.

They want to meet me and see what changes we have made to the plant. That was all before individuals saw the short video. That sparked a whole new level of interest in our company.

Janet explains that Janice will do all the scheduling. The first day any customer wants to meet us, she will tell them the date is unavailable. She wants to make sure they all think there is lots of demand for our company's product and they are fighting for the right to do business with us.

It is an odd week, because Janice, Janet, and Maggie are around but not like normal. It's like they are purposely staying out of my way. I used the intercom to have Janice come in. As she walks in I have her close the doors.

I am frustrated, "Ok, what are you all up to?"

Innocently she asks, "Us? I don't know ..."

I am annoyed, "Cut the crap Janice, give it to me straight. What have I screwed up this time? Where did I go wrong? What must..."

She is blunt, "Shut up Jack."

Oh wow, she never talks to me like that.

She then scolds me, "You have four women that want you and two of them are silly crazy in love with you. You ask us and all four of us will stand with our pants down and bent over while the entire company stands in line to fuck us. But we have a problem, there is only one of you which means that there is no way that the four of us can be fully satisfied."

She continues, "Candy is unreasonable, she will not try other men. Maggie and Janet are taking as many turns on the submission tables as possible, but they don't seem to be satisfied. I can't submit like they can, so I am working at the diner now."

Shocked, I ask, "Why?"

Sheepishly now, she replies, "I don't want to step in the way of your sis ... girlfriend. She literally can't live without you."

Worried, I ask, "Janice, what about you? What about your needs?"

She put up a brave face, "I was a virgin for 35 years, I can wait for someone else."

She has a tear in her eye.

I command her, "Janice, give me your underwear."

She does, they are wet.

I command her again, "Janice, get me a butt plug."

She did. I have Janice bend over my desk and I insert the plug.

Instructing her, "Go to Janet, Maggie, and Candy. Stick a butt plug in each one and then have them come back here in 30 minutes." She does.

When the girls came in I am sitting down in the middle of the couch. Candy takes one side, Janice the other, Maggie and Janet pull up chairs. "We are going to make this quick. It should be plain to see I have one dick. I know that collectively, you four have four pussies, four ass holes, four mouths, and eight breasts. I gather that is too many holes for too few sticks."

I frown, "I am the problem and I should have known this would happen. I can't satisfy physically four young sexually active women for long. Each of you deserves her own man full time that will worship you and dedicate themselves to keeping you happy.

"I can make work fun, but I can't be with each of you every night like you deserve. I really am sorry, I tried to keep you happy and I failed. I will step aside so you have a chance to get a real boyfriend and a normal life. I want what is best for you and I don't think that I am."

Candy starts balling and throws herself on me.

Janice blows up, she is breathing fire and smoke steams from her horns atop her head, "Who the fuck, do you think you are? What, are we just play toys to you? I thought you cared about us. Argggggg! You don't get that choice. We are women with our own minds and desires. We make the decision not you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, we decide what we want, not you."

Calming down, "If we want to play your games, we will. If we want a full-time fuck toy, we can get one ourselves. But you Jack, you don't get to force us to make decisions around here. I would rather have a quarter of you than 100% of anything else."

I am now talking to Janet and Maggie, "You two have had the least of my attention and have probably suffered the most. Candy lives with me and Janice soon will. I can't imagine what you are going through. I would not blame either of you for finding someone else. You are both very talented and will have a job here no matter how this ends up. It's important to me that all of you are happy."

Maggie sighs, "Jack, right now it's still fun. Do you think men like you grow on trees? It's hard to find a man even worth a fraction of you. Yes, it's frustrating but it's also good too. You know how many women never find someone worth a dam and settle for something less? We won't settle, so you need to step it up, we need fucking daily."

I don't like demands, "Fine. I am going to start a new weekly tradition here. We are going to continue the random hijinks I have been doing. This next one we will do each week, here at work, and you all are going to rotate. Everyone gets a turn being queen for the day. When we finish the 'Queen' can choose any of us to do sex acts with her for the rest of the day. You each get a turn, so once every four weeks you're Queen. We will start with a half hour of maximum pleasure. Maggie, you're first. Strip and get on the floor."

Maggie gets up out of her chair, does a slow seductive strip with zero blushing. She then goes to one knee and then down to her back. She lays on the floor and lewdly spreads her legs. I quickly strip and get between her legs. I then get an evil grin on my face. It is hard to say who looked more worried, Maggie, or the other three.

In a deep quiet voice, "Candy, I want you stripped down and kneel over Maggie's face. Janice, I want you on the right breast with mouth or hand and your other hand lightly stimulating her clit as I fuck her. Janet, I want you on the left breast and a finger up her ass or at least rimming it. I am going to call this a 'Maximum Fuck'. We are going to overload Maggie sexually. After you each get a turn exactly like this, the 'Queen' may suggest changes as they see fit. These four weeks, while each of you gets a turn, I decide."

I stick my cock all the way up into Maggie and start fucking her fast. Candy lowers her slit to Maggie and I see the other two attacking the breasts with their mouths. Sucking, blowing and biting. Between the fucking and biting of the nipples, it is hard to eat pussy, but Maggie is a trooper and tried hard. She loves a good cunt.

It doesn't take long, Maggie is unable to pay any attention to Candy. She improvises by getting up and kneeling in front of her head, reaches down to rub Maggie's chest and breasts. Janice and Jackie move their fingers on to her nipples, so they can tease the nipple while Candy manhandles her breasts. For her part, Maggie is a mess. Her hair is all over, makeup ruined, sweating, can't talk, heaving for breath. She is getting stimulation to her cunt, clit, both breasts, both nipples, and a digit in her ass. Her eyes close and she is wiggling around but we hold her in place.

With so much stimulation it is inevitable, she orgasms hard. It is crushing, her body contorts, she wails, her eyes bulge out of her head. I shoot several jets of cum into her body which scald her internally as her body twitches in response. Then she scares us all. She stops breathing, eyes close, her body goes limp as a noodle. I feel for a pulse and it is faint. I slap her to wake her up. She starts breathing, she smiles, her eyes close again. She has spent all her energy.

Like a life-size doll, we dress her, and then I lay her out on the couch.

I smile, "I guess it was ok for her. I will watch over her while she sleeps."

Candy gives me a steamy kiss and whispers in my ear, "I can't wait for my turn."

Janet gives me a steamy kiss and whispers in my ear, "I need to be next."

Janice gives me a long steamy kiss and whispers in my ear, "We need a personal defibrillation unit, just in case."

Maggie slept for an hour before waking up. I was expecting a huge smile, instead, she looks tired and worn out.

Maggie says softly, "Jack, you are a sick, twisted, individual. In some states, you would face attempted murder charges for what you did today." She gives a hint of a smile. "I can't wait four weeks, we need to do this twice a week. Nothing I have ever done comes close. It was intense, like taking a weeks' worth of sex in 10 minutes. There was so much sexual stimulation. It was fantastic."

At 10:00 am Maggie has a meeting with two other women in her office. After 10 minutes she calls Candy into the office. Maggie points under her desk. Candy goes under the desk, turns around, and put her head up Maggie's skirt, eating her to an orgasm as the meeting ends. Candy and the other two women leave.

At 11:30, she gives me her lunch order. I ate quickly in my car on the way back. Sure enough, while she ate, she is bends over her desk, elbows, breasts, and stomach on the desk, and I am fucking her ass. I am going slow, so she can eat her lunch. Janice, Candy, and Janet eat lunch in her office and they talk about the customer that is coming in soon. I pick up speed as time is running out. Maggie is no longer able to contribute to the stimulating conversation of painting fingernails. I blast several shots of my baby batter into her ass. That will be leaking out during our meeting. This will be interesting.

Chapter 15 -- First Customers -- First Orgasms

The first customer up is a large automotive company we make axels for. One of our bigger customers. We sit down, I talk about how I took over, the management changes we have made, the increase in space efficiency, and the expansion of our capacity. I did not mention that due to high morale and increased skills, efficiency was at an all-time high.

The purchasing agent brought four women and another guy with him. Two of the women are interns, the other two are young, and the older gentleman I think is his boss, along for the fun.

I made sure the tour passed by the submission table in the office, but I did not mention it. They all took a long look at it. The plant tour showed pictures on the wall from before and after the changes. I explain how I spent many years working here. Everyone is impressed.

As we passed the second submission table, one of the women curiously asks, "That's the second time I have seen that device. What is it?"

I smile as I say, "It's a morale improvement tool. It's 11:45, how about I show you how to use this machine over here and at noon the table might see some fun. It's 100% voluntary. If nobody comes by, I will find a volunteer upstairs to show you."

At noon, the lunch whistle blows and immediately a long-time employee, Mary, that started with me comes over to see me.

Sweetly she asks me, "Mr. Jack, you need a show today?"

I simply explain, "Mary, I am just showing these nice people how this machine stamps metal. They did have questions about the table but as I told you all a long time ago, I will never ask you to get in and I am not going to start now."

She smiles at me, then yells at a few of the guys to come over.

She smiles, "These are my special friends when I get in the mood. Right now, I am in the mood."

She gets on her hands and knees, put her hands in the balls and pulls the levers.

I explain, "Mary pulled a lever in the balls that rotate and twist, she can move as needed. Pulling the lever locks her in for ten minutes to the submission table. Now anyone can do anything they want to her, within reason, it's fun, it's consensual, and men wear condoms."

I continue, "There are nipple clamps, dildos, butt plugs, and a few strap-ons in the box."

One of her friends pulls her pants and panties down, another opens her shirt. A third starts face fucking her. The first one gets underneath and starts fucking her with abandon, the first guy takes her ass after he adds some lube.

With a smile, I suggest, "Any of you are free to grab a breast to tickle, lick, or pull."

The boss and one of the older girls did just that. Soon a crowd forms and they are hooting and hollering, adding more energy to the fun. Two condoms and a mouth fill before the ten minutes is up.

Eagerly explaining, "They get a ten-minute session. Others can step up when anyone leaves. When time is up, if nobody else wants in, they may take a second session."

Someone yelled out, "Like that ever happens!"

Mary gets up with a huge smile on her face, hugs me, and thanks everyone.

She shouts, "Next!" and then begins to dress.

One of the company girls visiting us quickly strips off her clothes, jumps into the machine, and locks in.

Someone yells out, "Cool, all ready to go. Never seen that."

For some reason, nobody ever strips before getting into the machine, this is new.

The purchasing agent gets behind her and starts fucking her good. The older guy starts fucking her face. A second girl is fingering her ass. Two of my guys start playing with and sucking her breasts.

The girl in the machine starts yelling out, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" then she orgasms.

Five more minutes, the purchasing guy finishes so he pulls out and another guy pushes in to start fucking her hard and fast. This whole time the group is shouting and encouraging them. The boss blows his load. Another is there to fill his slot.

Time is up. The other intern gets down and locks in. Two guys step up to her, smile, pull her pants down, then hoist her up to do a handstand. While like that they start to take turns eating her pussy. The purchasing dude is fondling her breasts. One of the older ladies takes off her pants, pulls off her panties and lays down under the mouth of the girl in the air so she can eat pussy. She has at least three orgasms.

At the end of ten minutes, she releases, and I explain about the timers. All the customers receive hugs and high fives including the one that did not participate.

I turn to her, "I hope you used your camera."

She smiled at me, "They all had fun, but I will get a promotion."

The first girl has a huge smile on her face and the guys look mighty happy as well.

By the time they leave, we have negotiated a deal to increase our share from 10% to 30% of their production. They will need to see a history of on-time deliveries and more visits before they can go to 60%. That is about as good as I can hope for.

That afternoon I call the girls into my office again.

I instruct, "As we discussed earlier, there isn't enough of me to go around. I am going to add something new to our dynamics. All of you strip. Candy lay down on the ground on your side. Maggie get down on your side, cunt in Candy's face and at a 90-degree angle so we can make a square.

"Janice on your side, place your cunt in Maggie's mouth. Janet, you complete the square. You should all see pussy in front of you, eat it, finger it, whatever you can do to make her cum, do it. Start NOW!"

It didn't take long for a series of moans to come out of the girls. Three of the four are experienced carpet munchers. Janice is still learning. I sit down and play with Maggie's breasts. They are hanging to the sides and needed touching. I do. I use my lips and fingers to rub her nipples. Occasionally I bite down to cause brief pain.

I let them go for fifteen minutes before I make them stop and swap Candy and Janice, everyone has a fresh sight. I now give Janet some attention. I wanted to make sure Janet and Maggie get more attention at work because Janice and Candy are getting my evening attention. I again play with her nipples, licking, sucking, and occasionally some biting to keep her attention. They are exhausted when we end as they each have several orgasms.

I end Janet and Maggy's day with them bent over their desks and a good hard fucking.