All Comments on 'Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love your work keep it up

Dutch9290Dutch9290over 5 years ago
Nicely Done.!!

That was a fun Romp! Sex, Love, and even a bit of tear generation - my favorite kind of story! Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Much

I prefer the stories that are at least somewhat near believable.

Mark1958Mark1958over 5 years ago
Your stories

I do not give a shit what any one else says, this is a great story. I loved every word you put down. Keep up the super work. Hope you post more soon, Please.

cancapercancaperabout 5 years ago
fuckem

this is a great fun story, you want believable go talk to a politican . thanks for an enjoyable tale if they dont like it refer to title thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'afterword'

AFTERWARDS!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Fun

It took me awhile to finally read this series but I'm certainly glad I did. You really have a crazy imagination and talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"they are"

is usually shortened to "they're" NOT 'there', NOR 'their'!!

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

bloody brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant imagination

A really exciting and sexy story. Who cares if it is “out there”, it is a dream we all have. We can still dream, can’t we?

JeryarbJeryarbalmost 3 years ago

Loved the series. More like this please

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I have read many of the author's series.

I will not judge the grammar. I don't know English well myself and I read the stories with the help of an online translator. ;)

The author has his own style and thoughtful plot of stories. But at the stage of implementation you get mistakes. The story is not written gradually developing. It's like a Lego constructor. You write individual scenes, episodes, dialogues. Then they are combined more or less in the order of the development of the plot. And then there is the finished story. But it's like a child putting together a Lego set. Everything looks right, like the picture on the box. But here the car has no wheel, the house has an extra window, the oak tree has a pine branch.

It's annoying. I want to erase and rewrite everything.

The big plus ( or minus ) is that all the stories are over and have an epilogue.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Loved the ending, I am glad to see that in this story had Jack, Candy and Janice living happily ever after as a polygamous family. Well done 5+++++stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. I have been fucking my drains out with my two live in fuck buddies and their two best friends and the best friends 18 year old daughters for weeks now reading this series. Cunt crazed fucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES